Ryan Gosling

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
Yes, Bhednar's a traitor, grr. :mad:

he can boing boing himself back to wba :mad:

spennyboy
hope no one ruins the day by boo-ing elvis.at the end of the day he is a hearts hero IMO

That's exactly what the knuckledraggers will do!! I mean they wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and also what did Elvis ever do for us, all he ever wanted from Hearts was a move to Sellick, the cancerous leech he is! :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

I would have the squad of players now rather than the deadbeats we have disgracing the shirt at the moment.

spennyboy
brellier and bednar confirmed on official site now.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1308223,00.html

no sign of Pressley in the Squad list yet.

Gilles Rousset

Dave McPherson

Paul Ritchie

Ibrahim Tall

Deividas Cesnauskis

Steve Fulton

Jose Quitongo

Neil McCann

Rudi Skacel

Thomas Flogel

Stefano Salvatori

Julien Brellier

Michal Pospisil

Stephane Adam

Jim Hamilton

John Robertson

Edgaras Jankauskas

Roman Bednar

Why are Tall and Chesney listed?? Surely he'll be playing for the current side, yes?

I've not said McCann as he did leave then came back so I would have him in the old team.

Commander Harris
Why is Chesney listed?? Surely he'll be playing for the current side, yes?

look's like he's playing for the cup winners team.

spennyboy
look's like he's playing for the cup winners team.

Aw well, cool.

What is Neilson doing? Is he playing for the current side or play half and half?

neilsons spy
As long as we get a cartwheel or two from Quitongo, it'll all be worthwhile...

If he scores Im sure he will, he did when he played down at berwick last month

Nelly Terraces

Silly question, but, does anyone know if that bloke Vladimir Romanov who used to come to some of our games when we were good, going to be in attendance?

spennyboy
Silly question, but, does anyone know if that bloke Vladimir Romanov who used to come to some of our games when we were good, going to be in attendance?

I thought Vlad had promised to attend all post-split games?

Don't tell me he broke that promise?? I can't believe he would do that!! ;)

lambojambo
Why would anyone boo Elvis? He's been completely vindicated by Romanov's actions and poor handling of the club.

Welcome back Steven.

Bollox!:evilno:

Romanovs actions can no way excuse Pressley for rubbing OUR noses in it after the Celtic game!

Hero to ZERO in 90 minutes!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
I thought Vlad had promised to attend all post-split games?

Don't tell me he broke that promise?? I can't believe he would do that!! ;)

No, no. He's been at all the games, just as CM told us he would be. He's just been wearing the invisibility cloak that Roman got him for his birthday.

NoseLikeMahe
Bollox!:evilno:

Romanovs actions can no way excuse Pressley for rubbing OUR noses in it after the Celtic game!

Hero to ZERO in 90 minutes!!!

Childish in the extreme.

You, not him.

Colonel Kurtz
It was Tenerife actually, and that's what was said at the time.

There's obviously been a change of someone's mind, which is a shame, because I won't be attending now:mad:

I note you didnt query the bogot description ,only the location

Was it (non) Catholics in the Canaries then.

Why would anyone boo Elvis? He's been completely vindicated by Romanov's actions and poor handling of the club.

Welcome back Steven.

Totally agree. Whilst i peed off with him after signing for them , Welcome back Elvis. Fancy a managers job mate?

PresidentRomanov
I note you didnt query the bogot description ,only the location

Was it (non) Catholics in the Canaries then.

I was actually just treating it with the contempt it deserved :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Absolutely delighted that Pressley will be back. As far as I can recall he is the only person to properly stand up to Romanov in public while still employed by the club. That attempt to help the club far outweighs any 'harm' his chest-pumping did to it.

If he scores Im sure he will, he did when he played down at berwick last month

Did he? :biggrin:

I wish I could say that my lasting impression of him was some wonderful footballing act, but it's not. I remember his cartwheels and that's about it.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Did he? :biggrin:

I wish I could say that my lasting impression of him was some wonderful footballing act, but it's not. I remember his cartwheels and that's about it.

The equaliser against Celtic?

In my mind, that's what Jose should always be remembered for.

Tynecastle has never moved as much as it did for the minutes after that goal.

Susie-Jambo-66

Can't wait to see Steven on Sunday.

He will always be a hero in my eye's

I will be happy to see him in a Hearts strip again

The equaliser against Celtic?

In my mind, that's what Jose should always be remembered for.

Tynecastle has never moved as much as it did for the minutes after that goal.

Oh heck, yes. How could I forget?

His cartwheels come a very close second then. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Can't wait to see Steven on Sunday.

He will always be a hero in my eye's

I will be happy to see him in a Hearts strip again

Perhaps he will have his Celtic top underneath!

Guest JamboRobbo
Absolutely delighted that Pressley will be back. As far as I can recall he is the only person to properly stand up to Romanov in public while still employed by the club. That attempt to help the club far outweighs any 'harm' his chest-pumping did to it.

Indeed.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Perhaps he will have his Celtic top underneath!

That would be fun. And then you could whip out your 'underneath' top and the two of you could have an impromptu Old Firm kickabout.;)

I thought they he was sitting down at the 'Riccarton' press conference.:P

What were Hartley and Gordons roles that day if he was the only one to stand up to Romanov? Is it the Riccarton one now?

For what its worth, any player who is returning to the club as part of a cup winning event should be applauded. If i was there i would clap all cup winning players for that reason...................appreciation of winning the cup.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I thought they he was sitting down at the 'Riccarton' press conference.:P

What were Hartley and Gordons roles that day if he was the only one to stand up to Romanov? Is it the Riccarton one now?

For what its worth, any player who is returning to the club as part of a cup winning event should be applauded. If i was there i would clap all cup winning players for that reason...................appreciation of winning the cup.

Yeah, I guess I say it was him because he spoke out. If one of the others had done the talking I would have given them prominence. I'm pretty sure they were Pressley's words.

On the last point - agree 100%. Any Hearts player who helps the club win a trophy (Christ, there aren't that many of them) should be welcomed back, including Weir, Pressley, Hartley etc.

lambojambo
Childish in the extreme.

You, not him.

I hate it when Hearts lose!

I hate it even more when we lose to one of the Ugly Sisters!

And I hate it when a one time hero of mine makes a point of winding up Hearts fans!

Now maybe you can accept that big boy - Me? I'll continue to be "childish"!!!:rolleyes:

lambojambo
Yeah, I guess I say it was him because he spoke out. If one of the others had done the talking I would have given them prominence. I'm pretty sure they were Pressley's words.

On the last point - agree 100%. Any Hearts player who helps the club win a trophy (Christ, there aren't that many of them) should be welcomed back, including Weir, Pressley, Hartley etc.

Paul Ritchie??? :rolleyes:

Paul Ritchie??? :rolleyes:

I would if he was back at an event that involves a cup winning team being brought back as this Sunday involves.

Different matter if it was just him being paraded at half time at a league game. (wouldn't boo)

Guest S.U.S.S.
That would be fun. And then you could whip out your 'underneath' top and the two of you could have an impromptu Old Firm kickabout.;)

Dont wear it any more it clashed with my Hearts tattoo!:)

It was Tenerife actually, and that's what was said at the time.

There's obviously been a change of someone's mind, which is a shame, because I won't be attending now:mad:

I wonder if Pressley could be persuaded to attend all of our home matches...

Therapist

Not sure if I would have gone anyway - probably wouldn't - as I can't stick friendlies and testimonials. On the plus side, I would have renewed acquaintance with some genuine Hearts heroes but with Prhessley slithering his way back into Tynecastle there's no danger I'll be there. :evilno:

Prhessley GTF. You're not welcome. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not sure if I would have gone anyway - probably wouldn't - as I can't stick friendlies and testimonials. On the plus side, I would have renewed acquaintance with some genuine Hearts heroes but with Prhessley slithering his way back into Tynecastle there's no danger I'll be there. :evilno:

On the other hand, with Elvis being there, I am now going to make the effort to be there too, along with my lads who think that "Elvis-the-Captain" is a Hearts legend ... and I agree.

Clarkserino

With an attitude like that I don't reckon Robbie would want your support anyway!

It's Robbie's day, and if he invited the guy back he should be accepted like the rest of them. Wasn't impressed by his actions at the time, but I put it down to a moment of madness rather than a GIRUY to us. I'm a grown man, I can handle someone beating their chest at full time. The term legend is used far too loosely these days, but he played his part and should be respected.

Has it really gone so bad that people will be using a testimonial to diss a guy who tried to stop the rot at an early stage? Doesn't make sense to me.

Cupar Jambo
The only joke is that some Hearts 'fans' would rather watch some english teams on the tv than get the chance to cheer some of our 2 cup-winning teams back at Tynecastle. I will be there with my family, cheering Robbie for his efforts for our team and cheering our cup-winners. Hope you have a good time cheering on players on atelly who have nothing to do with our club.

Object to your post with the "fans" bit. I will be in the house on Sunday watching the premiership cheering on the Reds so obviousley I cant be a fan. But hey you are right, I am not a fan I am a supporter because up to now I have missed one game all season and will be there on Saturday and Tuesday. Will you be there on Tuesday? Were you there last Monday or were you watching the telly

Only a Game
Not sure if I would have gone anyway - probably wouldn't - as I can't stick friendlies and testimonials.

It would appear you cant stick competitive league games either since you havent been to at least two of the last 3.

Therapist
It would appear you cant stick competitive league games either since you havent been to at least two of the last 3.

Classic. :P How can one have a "competitive" game when there's nothing to play for? :confused:

I've not been to any since we qualified for the bottom 6. Big deal. I've paid for my season ticket so Hearts are getting my dosh. ;)

You are distinctly in the minority.

Give the 'Phressley' nonsense a rest.

Therapist
Give the 'Phressley' nonsense a rest.

Truth hurts, eh? ;)

Only a Game
Classic. :P How can one have a "competitive" game when there's nothing to play for? :confused:

I've not been to any since we qualified for the bottom 6. Big deal. I've paid for my season ticket so Hearts are getting my dosh. ;)

If you're only going to Hearts games where there is "something to play for" - and dont worry, we can all understand the glory hunting ethos that comes with being so closely intertwined with your other team through the west - you might be better off paying at the gate

Who knows - on the many match days over the course of an average season where we have "nothing to play for" you could nip through to Ibrox and spend some time with your flute playing mates basking in their empty, hollow, passionless glory.

Don't tell Robbie, he'll be devastated....

Sunday's match is a tribute to Robbie Neilson. Credit to all the ex-players who are making the effort to show up in his honour.

Frankly, anyone who gives Pressley a hard time needs to grow up. He is showing his commitment by being there.

Nucky Thompson

I'm thinking about going now, just so I can give that chest pumping, Judas bassa the abuse he deserves:mad:

Phressley GTF, you're not welcome:Bazooka:

Archived