HMFC Illustration in the works

Gregorski

Just so you all know, this will be the only visual tribute to the Hibs I'm likely to do for this. He gets a wee corner in the bottom of the "R".

hmfc-progress-3.jpg

LOLZ!! I was actually physically cracking up as I was drawing this. I'm in my mid-30's now. I really should be showing more maturity.

:gok:

:D :D :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pants Shaton

Just so you all know, this will be the only visual tribute to the Hibs I'm likely to do for this. He gets a wee corner in the bottom of the "R".

hmfc-progress-3.jpg

LOLZ!! I was actually physically cracking up as I was drawing this. I'm in my mid-30's now. I really should be showing more maturity.

Keith Hilson - Gorgie Legend.

This is great stuff Gregorski.

Derailed tram during the bouncy outside the st Jakob stadion in Basel, he used to be shite but now he's alright, neilson's surprise at his winner that night?

Any pics? Would be an interesting addition.

Even I'd it's just a photo of a similar tram if not the tram itself.

Maroon Sailor

hmfc-progress-3.jpg

Need to bring his hair down a bit on the left to give him a more authentic 80's hairstyle

thehibsareintheirbeds

outstanding stuff! ill take one too if possible

outstanding stuff! ill take one too if possible

No bother mate, you're on the list. :smash:

Can't be long till we'll need Clerry and his dot counting skills to keep track..! :)

Aye yer right!

I might have to enlist the help of a good Jambo volunteer when it becomes time to send all these PM's. :)

It'll be a job in itself.

Central Belt 1874

Could you please add me to the list as well?. Looking quality so far!

Pants Shaton

A reference to Paris 84 is probably warranted. Before my time but a memorable occasion for those involved.

A couple of anorak-y observations on the 'E'

BALOGNA should be BOLOGNA

And HMS is reserved for Royal Navy ships - MV would be more appropriate.

TheMaganator

A couple of anorak-y observations on the 'E'

BALOGNA should be BOLOGNA

And HMS is reserved for Royal Navy ships - MV would be more appropriate.

I don't think the RN would mind, given that we are an establishment club :)

Say What Again

hmfc-progress-3.jpg

:yas:

oh wow. that looks tremendous. I can see this becoming a part of the Psyche of hearts fans everywhere, like the illustration of the gorgie road end looking out over the playpark.

oh wow. that looks tremendous. I can see this becoming a part of the Psyche of hearts fans everywhere, like the illustration of the gorgie road end looking out over the playpark.

Cheers! That is my favourite piece of Hearts artwork bar none!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Top stuff. Can't wait to see the finished article.

Are you selling it as a poster or something else?

Top stuff. Can't wait to see the finished article.

Are you selling it as a poster or something else?

A series limited edition prints I think. Got to start organizing that now i come to think of it.

Wayne foster

Memorial clock

Sorry if already suggested.

Cheers.

Yeah, Fozzy on the fence.

The clock is in the "H".

Screenshot2013-07-07at70803PM.png

Getting fairly close with this one. Quite a few areas to be tightened up still.

Here's a detail...

Screenshot2013-07-07at70838PM.png

In case you want to view the of the illustration from its beginnings... http://www.gregorlouden.com/blog/category/hearts-fc-illustration/

Wow, it's looking fantastic Gregorski. I'd be grateful if you could put my name down for one. Don't want to miss out on this. Keep up the great work.

I'll definitely take one of these mate.

Will there be a way of orderigng online or will it be thru JKB?

Maroon Sailor

You've done an excellent job so far.

Got the sign spot on - was a bit worried you had the " of " too close to the " t " of Heart originally.

That sign needs to come back for real - even if it's a smaller version.

Any pics? Would be an interesting addition.

Even I'd it's just a photo of a similar tram if not the tram itself.

Sorry, wasn't in any fit state to be taking photos, will see if I CBS find a pic of the trams in basle though. All you need to add will be shed loads of bouncing hearts fans (both on the tram and around it) quite a few kilts on show as well IIRC.

Looking great and yet again a family bonus as "It will help the wee lad to recognise letters" routine will come into play with the wife.

Top work.

I'll definitely buy one....just tell me how?

Ok, can't post pics on my phone. If you go to http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Trams_in_Basel, the pic with BVB tram on line 3 is the one. Also, you can get a great view of the tram stop outside the stadium on google maps. Hope this helps.

And yes, the tram was green as far as I remember, it's a rather blurred memory :o)

TheMaganator

A series limited edition prints I think. Got to start organizing that now i come to think of it.

It looks great! Really, really good.

If you are doing a limited edition can I request that they are all numbered and I get number 51?

EDIT: Big and cheeky request. Perhaps you could raffle the number 51 or 15 for a fiver a pop on top of the purchase price? Phree money for Hearts as loads would be keen, I reckon.

Would be crazy not to. Have been watching this developing on this thread and it's looking pretty damn amazing. Stick me down for one if orders are still being taken.

I take it payment instructions, etc. will be posted on here?

Cheers! That is my favourite piece of Hearts artwork bar none!

perhaps throw in a reference to that then. i used to love scanning through it as a child to see what i could notice - always had a soft spot for the hibby getting lifted.

just want to make sure my name on on the list to get 1,

the finished thing is going to look amazing! top stuff! :thumbsup:

I was so busy with suggestions early on I never said but goes without saying I'd very much like one of these if you could put me down. With the news covering it I'm pretty sure you'll be getting a lot of work on the back of this too. Great work.

Archived