Hearts Fans Stay Steadfast - Do Not Renew

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Nucky Thompson
A complete load of manipulated spin and yet again treating the supporters with utter contempt.:evilno:

Become a walk up fan and in that way as you will end up giving more money to the club and maintain your support and loyalty to the team and by doing so you can send a message to the Liths at the same time.

It's a choice thing but no one treats me like that.:evilno:

Why are you getting so angry about Hearts selling loads of tickets??? Are you a fecking Hobo?? Let's see the pictures of the Hobos renewing:107years:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado
I am deeply insulted. No other club in the world would treat their fans this way. Putting a positive spin on season ticket sales. Absolutely disgraceful, shameful propaganda etc etc. We are a joke. (Is that enough outraged of Gorgie for now?)

I came across this on holiday this week. ""Chairman blames referees - Chairman complained about referess ... if referees hadn't robbed us of 15 points this year, we would be singing songs to celebrate our championship now... the whole country saw and accepted refereeing mistakes ... now we are the champions of the hearts". Amazing that "Rodney's" words should make it into the Turkish Daily News. Oh, wait, it's the Besiktas chairman.

Away and dont talk keek,every other club in the land would do exactly what Hearts are doing. I dont agree with the running of the club but dont think for one second that we are unique in this!!!

Away and dont talk keek,every other club in the land would do exactly what Hearts are doing. I dont agree with the running of the club but dont think for one second that we are unique in this!!!

747-06_thumb.jpg

Is that relevant in some way??:P

I think FA's sarcasm may have gone...over your head.

:)

Jambof3tornado
I think FA's sarcasm may have gone...over your head.

:)

Going over my head was only funny until you pointed it out to me,now it is no longer funny!!!;)

Sarcasm being the lowest form of wit!!!:rolleyes:

Francis Albert

Sorry I missed the sarcasm thingy. That was exactly my point.

Some on here are desperate to be offended by everything connected with Hearts and the over-reaction to a perfectly normal piece of marketing suggests to me a fear that Hearts fans will once again fail to "vote with their feet" in the desired numbers.

bighusref
Those fans who are still defending VR are one thing....

It's the ones that are simply shrugging their shoulders that are most worrying.

"Defending" is the key word there. There are a few, very few, that have any sort of argument for VR's defence. The rest are all "I am a better supporter than you" types and have little more than "We have been relegated before" than their defence, the occasional "CPR was worse, therefore VR is fabby" is thrown in too.

I have yet to see the big defence of VR, it never comes.

Aside from that, how sad is this thread? A fragmented bunch of supporters who (all bar one flag bearer) care for our club hugely bickering over what is the best way to put across our views and concerns. How far we have fallen.

Wow, a Martin Luther King figure for my generation.

:snicker:

We are like the beings that live in the locker in Men In Black, we await our great leader FWJ to open the door and receive our adulation. More threads please!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
"Defending" is the key word there. There are a few, very few, that have any sort of argument for VR's defence. The rest are all "I am a better supporter than you" types and have little more than "We have been relegated before" than their defence, the occasional "CPR was worse, therefore VR is fabby" is thrown in too.

I have yet to see the big defence of VR, it never comes.

Aside from that, how sad is this thread? A fragmented bunch of supporters who (all bar one flag bearer) care for our club hugely bickering over what is the best way to put across our views and concerns. How far we have fallen.

:snicker:

We are like the beings that live in the locker in Men In Black, we await our great leader FWJ to open the door and receive our adulation. More threads please!

Give us a break, I am huvven ma tea right noo!!!!!

Archived