• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jericho like other great draws had to put over lame talent. Jericho is better than that match

hmfc4life1991

Really? Fandango beat Jericho

Makes sense, whats the point building up Fandango for weeks then have him lose his first match? would have been a massive waste

if he goes to TNA its a heel watch TNA the now the aces and eights is a sons of anarchy nwo story.

Be raging of he left wwe still can't see it.

Streak ends tonight by the way.

Wish P Diddy would **** off.

Utter drivel.

Massive wwe fan mate living the dream. That bird is ******* stunning.

Sergio Garcia

One of his songs is the WM 29 theme.

Aye but he seems to be doing a medley, usually they do the theme song and thats it.

Be raging of he left wwe still can't see it.

Streak ends tonight by the way.

I would be happy at least Orton would get put over properly hell cena would have to go there to get out of the rut he's in at WWE cena ain't a great wrestler but a performer as a heel you only gave to look at his rap persona he was that good crowds loved him. Ps why the **** this p diddy keep getting on the half time show? A disgrace to hip hop that sell out who can't remember his tunes

I would be happy at least Orton would get put over properly hell cena would have to go there to get out of the rut he's in at WWE cena ain't a great wrestler but a performer as a heel you only gave to look at his rap persona he was that good crowds loved him. Ps why the **** this p diddy keep getting on the half time show? A disgrace to hip hop that sell out who can't remember his tunes

I like you Grado.

Where's the normal gadge who announces?

Hope swagger wins. Cannae see it though. Racist angle is amazing.

dobmisterdobster

Fun fact: Both Swagger and Del Rio are former amateur wrestlers (the one you see at the Olympics)

Franklin Delano Bluth

Whits the game here, boys? Whose tanned who?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dobmisterdobster

Miz over Barrett

Shield over Sheamus, Orton, Big Show

Team Hell No over Ziggler & Langston

Fandango over Jericho

Del Rio over Swagger

Edited by dobmisterdobster

The big three matches are going to have to be outstanding to save this Wrestlemania, been very meh so far.

been the worst so far but that's what happens when WWE go PG

dobmisterdobster
been the worst so far but that's what happens when WWE go PG

WWF was PG in the 80s.

PG isn't the problem. The writing is the problem.

Sergio Garcia

Biggest shock of the night so far has been that the band who sing Punks entrance song are an all black band who are quite old, I just assumed them to be a young, white band.

Sergio Garcia

WWF was PG in the 80s.

Agree too much short termism instead of giving matches proper buildup. Only decent build up/storyline that hasn't been rushed was Swagger and Del Rio angle.

WWF was PG in the 80s.

pg is the problem at least in the 80's there was blood contoversey now nothing WWE got lazy thinking they have no major competition. The last five wrestlemania s have been shocking

The main man is on now.

Love the Undertaker. Everyone else except the Rock is pish in comparison.

Streak to end. Zigler to cash in mitb after cena beats rock is my guesses. Trips to beat Brock.

hmfc4life1991

Streak to end. Zigler to cash in mitb after cena beats rock is my guesses. Trips to beat Brock.

Zigglers MITB is only for the World Title not the WWE title

Sergio Garcia

Ziggler has the MITB for the Heavyweight Championship so should have cashed it in after Del Rio match.

If this was any other fight cm punk everyday taker is finished Vince wheels him out every year for the streak.

If this was any other fight cm punk everyday taker is finished Vince wheels him out every year for the streak.

That's why I think this is it. Punk will be the top star for years. Defo the best person to him to lose to.

That's why I think this is it. Punk will be the top star for years. Defo the best person to him to lose to.

taker won't lose to punk if anyone it was edge or hbk previous. I like punk he carries WWE now has for a ages before he turned heel. Work wise punk deserves to end it I hope he does that count was do slow there proves my point