WWE

Beats

Not watched wwe since 2002, but reading this thread brings the memories back.....

It was when stone cold & triple H formed the 'unbeatable' tag team and kicked everyones ass, 'unstoppable' the commentator groaned as they beat the crap out the hardy boys.....lita (her thong was fookin sexy as) was thrown into the ring and the bad guys walked towards her to give her a beating.

Cue the lights going out.......suddenly kanes explosion and undertakers music blared out as the brothers of destruction walked down to the ring.

Crowd went mental, and I swear, the way they walked down, they just looked hard as ****.......

Its on dailymotionvideo as 'undertaker and kane save lita' ...couldn't link it for some reason, but that 5 minutes was pure wwe entertainment!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raw was ok. Good promo from Rock and Cena. Oh and the return of The Undertaker. Card for Mania is almost complete.

Raw was ok. Good promo from Rock and Cena. Oh and the return of The Undertaker. Card for Mania is almost complete.

As much as I love Mania. Looking like Summer Slam will be the most interesting PPV this year ;)

Snake Plissken

As much as I love Mania. Looking like Summer Slam will be the most interesting PPV this year ;)

Owen Hart's return?

... or have I said too much?

Owen Hart's return?

... or have I said too much?

Nah not heard about that mate.

Obviously it will happen but not this year. Think Vince is worried about the backlash. Have to get that one right.

I'll PM you the now mate :thumbsup:

Edited by Beats

Snake Plissken

Nah not heard about that mate.

Obviously it will happen but not this year. Think Vince is worried about the backlash. Have to get that one right.

I'll PM you the now mate :thumbsup:

:arry:

While I really want to share some of the PM, I'll respect your wishes not to but ... wow.

Agreed on the Owen Hart angle, Vinny kens the score, I just can't wait for it.

:arry:

While I really want to share some of the PM, I'll respect your wishes not to but ... wow.

Agreed on the Owen Hart angle, Vinny kens the score, I just can't wait for it.

As I said in the PM please don't share this.

I'm torn, want to ask for a pm but if its as big as it sounds the surprise might be worth the wait.

I think it's worth the wait - shit is going to get REAL.

I can't send anymore out just now.

When I was pished the other night I sent a rake out :facepalm:

It's well worth the wait though :thumbsup:

I knew about this in October :verysmug:

I knew this in December but fair play knew before me... but tbh I was working in Greece till October ;) haha

I knew this in December but fair play knew before me... but tbh I was working in Greece till October ;) haha

It was of course in doubt for a while.

Delighted it is sorted now though :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Kearney, has your man on the inside mentioned anything about an Owen Hart come back?

Rumour doing the rounds.

Snake Plissken

While the PM was great, there's a part of me that wishes I didn't get it so I could wait for the surprise.

Anyway, I mind way back Beats got into a bit of bother for posting some inside info that turned out to be spot on. I appreciate the risks he's taken to keep us wrestling fanatics in the loop.

Just been informed that Paul Bearer is dead :(

Thoughts with Undertaker and Kane at this difficult time. RIP.

H J Simpson

Another great manager gone.

I worry for how long we have him for till he's taken to the big squared circle in the sky.

brotherlove_9001wwfrumble.png

I heard the news about William earlier but didn't want to say anything until I had it confirmed by my source.

I can reveal that this is NOT a storyline and he has passed. This coming just 4 years after his wife Dianna died.

Such a shame. A truly lovely family who I have a huge amount of respect for,

Rest In peace William.

I heard the news about William earlier but didn't want to say anything until I had it confirmed by my source.

I can reveal that this is NOT a storyline and he has passed. This coming just 4 years after his wife Dianna died.

Such a shame. A truly lovely family who I have a huge amount of respect for,

Rest In peace William.

A touching and fitting tribute, Beats.

RIP :(

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Anyone care to give me a PM regards Summerslam

No need for secrecy - it's taking place in the summer and will involved some people getting slammed. All of the results are pre-arranged but if you can convince yourself otherwise then it's well worth the PPV. I'll be investing.

The Great Khali

FTFY

That's what I meant to be fair. Was more shocked about him being there than the shite he was spraffing :lol:

Kofi is one of the biggest WWE stars in the UK. Probably 3rd biggest after Y2J and Khali.

Clever move by Sky :thumbsup:

The Great Khali

Kofi is one of the biggest WWE stars in the UK. Probably 3rd biggest after Y2J and Khali.

Clever move by Sky :thumbsup:

He's a thug. Wait until the slow motion replay at the end :arry:

It was a lovely move to be fair.

Talking of the Miz I heard something about him last night as well. :facepalm: for him. Silly boy.

The Great Khali

It was a lovely move to be fair.

Talking of the Miz I heard something about him last night as well. :facepalm: for him. Silly boy.

I'm assuming it can't be told on here mate? Pm mate?