• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Punk deserved that win. How fast was that count to the one I mentioned?

Ken it just showed it again. Punk was brilliant. Dominated the dead man.

Sergio Garcia

Best match of the night (which wasnt tough to be) but from two great wrestlers I expected a much better match.

If this wasn't Wrestlemania I would have turned this off by now.

Ken it just showed it again. Punk was brilliant. Dominated the dead man.

punk is a great wrestler. Taker WILL NOT be BEATEN EVER at wrestlemania its his legacy.

punk is a great wrestler. Taker WILL NOT be BEATEN EVER at wrestlemania its his legacy.

Just get him to **** off then instead of him beating better wrestlers year in year out. He should never have beat hbk the second time although we knew he was retiring.

Unless its that prick cena.

Get Owen hart to end the streak :)

Sergio Garcia

Just get him to **** off then instead of him beating better wrestlers year in year out. He should never have beat hbk the second time although we knew he was retiring.

To be fair to the Undertaker the match with Triple H last year was the best on the card.

To be fair to the Undertaker the match with Triple H last year was the best on the card.

Nah rock cena but I did love that match.

It's right though if undertaker kicks out sweet chin music in that match he won't lose.

I never knew there's so many wwe fans on here amazing.

If anyone beats it it will be Cena and that's a sad day for wrestling. Hbk second match or Edge was takers perfect farewells.

Oh joy lesnar is up next with the sell out heyman

dobmisterdobster

This match can go only two ways.

A. Triple H wins.

B. He loses and it will be a BS retirement with him coming back full-time in a few months.

If anyone beats it it will be Cena and that's a sad day for wrestling. Hbk second match or Edge was takers perfect farewells.

Oh joy lesnar is up next with the sell out heyman

Aye.

You don't like Heyman? He's an amazing character.

Hbks entrance still gives me goosebumps.

This match can go only two ways.

A. Triple H wins.

B. He loses and it will be a BS retirement with him coming back full-time in a few months.

Hunter will win. Every single match so far has been predictable.

dobmisterdobster

Brock with his fake MMA gimmick. He's a good wrestler, he doesn't need to do this.

Inferiority complex?

dobmisterdobster

Hunter will win. Every single match so far has been predictable.

I didn't think Mark Henry would win.

Aye.

You don't like Heyman? He's an amazing character.

Hbks entrance still gives me goosebumps.

I liked Him when he was ecw but everything he spoke out against he became he sooked Vince and blamed Bischoff

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Brock with his fake MMA gimmick. He's a good wrestler, he doesn't need to do this.

Inferiority complex?

Fake mma gimmick? He's former Ufc heavyweight champion, it would be ridiculous if he didn't come back and use a brawling mma style.

I liked Him when he was ecw but everything he spoke out against he became he sooked Vince and blamed Bischoff

He does what he has to do to get to the top he's amazing. That Paul bearer scene was amazing.

He's a lying two faced ***** of a guy with an amazing wrestling brainZ

Mind that time warrior beat hunter in about ten seconds at wrestlemania :)

dobmisterdobster

Remember when he was talking about going to TNA and firing all the old-timers and replacing them with vanilla jobbers.

Dixie told him to shove it.

dobmisterdobster

Fake mma gimmick? He's former Ufc heavyweight champion, it would be ridiculous if he didn't come back and use a brawling mma style.

I know. But it looks ridiculous in wrestling.

He was a beast in the ring before he went to UFC.

He was huge but could move like Rey Mysterio.

Remember when he was talking about going to TNA and firing all the old-timers and replacing them with vanilla jobbers.

Heyman is a **** sell out. At least Bischoff stood by his objectives in WCW and TNA make money. Dixie knows more than people think yeah the stories play she's a daft lassie but her and Jarrett know the score. It's best TNA never got Heyman. I just can't stand him.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Heyman is a **** sell out. At least Bischoff stood by his objectives in WCW and TNA make money. Dixie knows more than people think yeah the stories play she's a daft lassie but her and Jarrett know the score. It's best TNA never got Heyman. I just can't stand him.

What did Heyman sell out?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

TNA at the time was full of old has-beens, who were still hogging the spotlight and refusing to put people over.

What did Heyman sell out?

look up ecw on YouTube if you never watched it before the corporate takeover he did everything WWE wcw

would not do he brought through foley Austin Guerrero Benoit mysterio makenko Jericho to name a few all before wcw took them and threatened to sue them saying Bischoff was trying to kill him and ecw. He said ecw will never be like WWE wcw yet sold ecw to WWE. Then he comes on WWE as lesnars manager the first time round. He left then said Vince and Bischoff killed ecw then tries to get into TNA but ends up back working for the man he twice said put him out of business? That's a sell out in my eyes

Edited by Grado

Sergio Garcia

After a slow start that turned into my favourite match of the night. All far too predictable in each match though, no shocks or surprises as yet.

dobmisterdobster

That Pain & Gain trailer looked really good. Michael Bay should stick to making these kind of movies instead of Transformers.

Trish Stratus as the macho man would say oooooh yeahhhh

Edited by Grado

Jesus Shuttlesworth

look up ecw on YouTube if you never watched it before the corporate takeover he did everything WWE wcw

would not do he brought through foley Austin Guerrero Benoit mysterio makenko Jericho to name a few all before wcw took them. He said ecw will never be like WWE wcw yet sold ecw to WWE. Then he comes on WWE as lesnars manager the first time round. He left then said Vince and Bischoff killed ecw then tries to get into TNA but ends up back working for the man he twice said put him out of business? That's a sell out in my eyes

Heyman was on WWE's payroll when he was running ECW, they also "invaded" Raw in 97 and ECW guys had series of matches on Raw. He also joined WWE as a color commentator before Brock came in. I might be wrong but I can't remember him ever slating WWE. Also TNA tried to get him after they fired their creative.

Edited by Charlie Kelly

dobmisterdobster

What I want to happen: Cena joins the shield who then help him beat the Rock.

What will probably happen: Cena wins via stfu submission.

Heyman was on WWE's payroll when he was running ECW, they also "invaded" Raw in 97 and ECW guys had series of matches on Raw. He also joined WWE as a color commentator before Brock came in. I might be wrong but I can't remember him ever slating WWE.

he slated WWE plenty if times though he blamed WCW and Bischoff more. Fact is the man went against everything he stood for and as much as he is a wrestling genius he blamed others for him selling his company. He and Ecw were never part off WWE so soon WWE let him promote his company in return for first call on talent so wcw never got them. It's all in heymans book and a few others

What I want to happen: Cena joins the shield who then help him beat the Rock.

What will probably happen: Cena wins via stfu submission.

if cena turns heel tonight its the best thing for him

Cena won't turn heel because of all the charity work he does.

Cena wins its the shitest wrestlemania ever. Never be more gutted apart from when edge didnt beat taker.

Sergio Garcia

Cena won't turn heel because of all the charity work he does.

Cena wins its the shitest wrestlemania ever. Never be more gutted apart from when edge didnt beat taker.

Its been the dullest Wrestlemania in living memory.

Even the crowd can't be bothered with it, hardly any reactions at all.

Its been the dullest Wrestlemania in living memory.

Even the crowd can't be bothered with it, hardly any reactions at all.

I know. It's actually like Vince couldn't give a shit. ******* pish. Even the build up was brutal.

Sergio Garcia

I know. It's actually like Vince couldn't give a shit. ******* pish. Even the build up was brutal.

I can't see many people buying the next few PPVs after how bad this one has been.

Bored to death here and this match is rubbish. Slow and laboured so far.