WWE

Beats

Fancy Rock to face Lesnar at Summerslam and a feud to start tonight. God knows who they get to face Cena.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the summer slam party off after last night?

I'm not being hasty mate but really don't feel like it. Ill see what the next 6 weeks brings.

hmfc_liam06

Just had an email conversation with my mate who was there last night seemingly a bit of fighting broke out in the arena after the Rock/Cena match!

The fans are running out of patience with Vince I'm afraid. He either sorts this ******* mess out or can see WWE being wound down over the next few years.

He is fuming like. So am I.

Pardon my ignorance Beats, haven't been keeping up with wrestling for a while but could you give a re-cap of whats been going on as to why fans are losing patience and as to why it's hitting the sh*tter?

Edited by hmfc_liam06

Fancy Rock to face Lesnar at Summerslam and a feud to start tonight. God knows who they get to face Cena.

think thats the rock done now imo, Beats will be able to confirm or deny but the way it ended makes me think that was rocks goodbye match,

usually when someone wins the title they celebrate in the ring but cena stepped aside and let rock have the ring, rocks whole mouthing "i love you" to the fans and the chest thumping and that daft salute between them,

when a wrestler loses in his last match the winner usually steps aside and lets him have his "goodbye" moment, it was the same with HBK, flair and so on,

rocky may still make the odd appearance but i get the feeling thats was his last match

Pardon my ignorance Beats, haven't been keeping up with wrestling for a while but could you give a re-cap of whats been going on as to why fans are losing patience and as to why it's hitting the sh*tter?

I'm a bit annoyed still so I'm not going over everything but basically we are angry the direction wwe are going. Storylines are shite really shite.

Talent like Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and The Great Khali are not being used to there full potential whilst jokers like Punk are being pushed as a big deal.

******* joke.

hmfc_liam06

I'm a bit annoyed still so I'm not going over everything but basically we are angry the direction wwe are going. Storylines are shite really shite.

Talent like Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and The Great Khali are not being used to there full potential whilst jokers like Punk are being pushed as a big deal.

******* joke.

Cool thanks, maybe you can go into it a bit more when you're chilled out :thumbsup:

Source: The Wrestling Observer

There is panic backstage at RAW right now. The show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up Rock to set up next year'sWrestleMania main event. The problem: Rock is not there and has reportedly gone home. Vince McMahon, the writers and producers are in the process of redoing the show, evidently believing the angle has been nixed. Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. As of this time, the belief is that The Rock is not appearing.

Also, there is a second major angle tonight to set up the main feud going forward and the Extreme Rules main event involving John Cena's next title defense. Word is that it is one of the things that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled before Mania.

More details as they come?

Rocks took the Huff losing to Cena?

Quote ....'More details as they come?

Rocks took the Huff losing to Cena?'

How can you take the huff at something that is pre-arranged ?... something that has been practiced for weeks prior to the show ?

Chris Benoit

Quote ....'More details as they come?

Rocks took the Huff losing to Cena?'

How can you take the huff at something that is pre-arranged ?... something that has been practiced for weeks prior to the show ?

It wouldn't have been practiced that much. Most matches are improvised with a set finish. TV matches are usually practiced at live events but they don't put on the PPV matches on before.

Saying that one of my favourite matches of all time was at Wrestlemania 2 I think between Macho Man and Ricky Steamboat and it was fully choreographed. Think it's on YouTube check it out it was before it's time with some of the ring work.

If I was forced to lose to that bland ****, I'd go home as well.

Cena has played the same overgrown wigger character for 10 years now - not even bread that old has gone as stale as him.

If I was forced to lose to that bland ****, I'd go home as well.

Cena has played the same overgrown wigger character for 10 years now - not even bread that old has gone as stale as him.

Apparently he makes millions for charities with his persona and it won't change ever. Shame because rapper cena was quality.

Hearing Batista is returning this evening. He was meant to last night after the title match.

Sergio Garcia

According to the Rocks twitter he tore his abdomen and abductor muscles off the bone mid match, may explain his absence mentioned above.

Edited by Sergio Garcia

The Great Khali

I'm thinking something is up here.

Maybe Vince has seen the light at last, with wrestlers like CM Punk being left off the show altogether last night.

Here's hoping anyway.

Sergio Garcia

In what way?

Constant chanting, although a lot of the time it wasnt relevant to the match that was going on but it made the night because a lot of the matches were rehashes of what we had seen countless times.

They were also humming the Fandago theme music for most of the night.

I'm thinking something is up here.

Maybe Vince has seen the light at last, with wrestlers like CM Punk being left off the show altogether last night.

Here's hoping anyway.

CM Punk was left of the show to play on an injury storyline

The Great Khali

That's the story anyway mate, but I'm thinking this goes a bit deeper than that. ;)

Chris Benoit

Constant chanting, although a lot of the time it wasnt relevant to the match that was going on but it made the night because a lot of the matches were rehashes of what we had seen countless times.

They were also humming the Fandago theme music for most of the night.

Brilliant might actually look out for the replay later in the week

That's the story anyway mate, but I'm thinking this goes a bit deeper than that. ;)

interesting

Apparently there's videos on YouTube of fans singing the Fandango tune going out the arena and through the streets to the train station

Sergio Garcia

Apparently there's videos on YouTube of fans singing the Fandango tune going out the arena and through the streets to the train station

I've been humming it all day.

The Great Khali

I've been humming it all day.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't done a couple of wee gimpy dance moves at my work today.

While no one was lookin obviously :lol:

Sergio Garcia

I'm sure he's supposed to be a bad guy as well :rofl:

New York/New Jersey have always been "Heel" venues. Pretty much the opposite reaction of the rest of the Country.

Vince was genuinely shocked by the negative reaction to Punk the other night. Hopefully he will get this chump back down fighting for the IC belt at the very most.

I've said it before I'll say it again Punk is never a main event superstar. He is boring and holding the real talent back.

Vince was genuinely shocked by the negative reaction to Punk the other night. Hopefully he will get this chump back down fighting for the IC belt at the very most.

I've said it before I'll say it again Punk is never a main event superstar. He is boring and holding the real talent back.

His theme tune is the bees-knees, though.

The Great Khali

Punk was shown up for the poor "wrestler" he really is on Sunday.

Hopefully left off the Extreme Rules card completely.

Perhaps real superstars such as Khali and Santino will get a real crack at it.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Punk was shown up for the poor "wrestler" he really is on Sunday.

Hopefully left off the Extreme Rules card completely.

Perhaps real superstars such as Khali and Santino will get a real crack at it.

Great troll. :laugh:

The Great Khali

Great troll. :laugh:

No trolling from me mate. Genuinely think Punk is done.

Imagine in twenty years time and the "legend" that's coming back to wrestle one more time is CM Punk!

I'd be more excited and intrigued if it was the Miz or Santino. Someone like that. Someone who isn't being given the proper shot they deserve now.

Bit of a joke to be honest mate.

Utterly amazing that Fandango video, it was like a football match :laugh:

I get the impression that there was a whole load of Brits that were instigating most of the chants and the rest of the crowd were joining in.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

No trolling from me mate. Genuinely think Punk is done.

Imagine in twenty years time and the "legend" that's coming back to wrestle one more time is CM Punk!

I'd be more excited and intrigued if it was the Miz or Santino. Someone like that. Someone who isn't being given the proper shot they deserve now.

Bit of a joke to be honest mate.

Fair enough mate, I do see your point.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

I get the impression that there was a whole load of Brits that were instigating most of the chants and the rest of the crowd were joining in.

Fandango's theme is number 20 on the iTunes chart.

:rofl: :rofl:

Haha strange that, was just on itunes looking for it for my ringtone!!