Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• The Great Khali

• weststand93

• :shitwine:

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maurice Moss

Remember when finisher moves generally finished matches?

Far too many failed pins for this to be exciting IMO

Jesus Shuttlesworth

he slated WWE plenty if times though he blamed WCW and Bischoff more. Fact is the man went against everything he stood for and as much as he is a wrestling genius he blamed others for him selling his company. He and Ecw were never part off WWE so soon WWE let him promote his company in return for first call on talent so wcw never got them. It's all in heymans book and a few others

Heyman had a working relationship with WWE the entire team he was running ECW. Paul Heyman was paid a weekly check by Vince McMahon, and Vince also compensated him when he took his talent (something WCW didn't). WWE also lent ECW Tazz so they could get the belt of Mike Awesome after left to sign for WCW. Jerry Lawler, Jim Cornette, 2 Cold Scorpio and Taka Michinkou also made appearances at ECW ppvs while working for WWE.

Sergio Garcia

Remember when finisher moves generally finished matches?

Far too many failed pins for this to be exciting IMO

Every move has nearly been a finisher.

This has been the worst match of the night.

Heyman had a working relationship with WWE the entire team he was running ECW. Paul Heyman was paid a weekly check by Vince McMahon, and Vince also compensated him when he took his talent (something WCW didn't). WWE also lent ECW Tazz so they could get the belt of Mike Awesome after left to sign for WCW. Jerry Lawler, Jim Cornette, 2 Cold Scorpio and Taka Michinkou also made appearances at ECW ppvs while working for WWE.

yeah WWE helped him out Vince has said that as he said he needed friends in a war but Heyman still turned on WWE when he had to sell.

Sergio Garcia

This has been the worst match to end the worst Wrestlemania in living memory.

Two matches were just above average Punk/Taker and Triple H/Brock and the rest were instantly forgettable.

All the wrestlers and even the commentary know how bad this has been. No sincerity in anything they are saying about how good it has been.

Thank God my bro paid for this and I got to watch it for free.

Imagine paying money for that :awful: Im away to ruin it for everyone i know recording it to watch on the morning on facebook :gok:

******* terrible wrestlemania

Shite build up

Shite matches

Predictable endings

It's like Vince actually wanted it to be shite to make 30 amazing next year.

Day off work, ?20 and drinks doon the pan.

Imagine paying money for that :awful: Im away to ruin it for everyone i know recording it to watch on the morning on facebook :gok:

Yassss

Sergio Garcia

Shite build up

Shite matches

Predictable endings

One of my bros mates said this theory before it started tonight, may be the only explanation to why it was so bad.

One of my bros mates said this theory before it started tonight, may be the only explanation to why it was so bad.

Hope so mate even last year with the singers before rock cena never happened this wrestlemania was gash I can't remember being not being up for it then predicable. Honestly sickened how bad it was.

Snake Plissken

:lol:

Some great in-depth analysis here, I'm especially looking forward to Beats' review later.

Some great in-depth analysis here, I'm especially looking forward to Beats' review later.

Beats is just a ******* McMahon apologist. Scum.

He won't have watched it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Two things - Cena must be the most middle of the road, dull wrestler in the history of wrestling.

And what the **** does 'turn heel' mean?

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

Two things - Cena must be the most middle of the road, dull wrestler in the history of wrestling.

And what the **** does 'turn heel' mean?

Heel = baddie

I tend to disagree with alot of the negative reviews on it

I quiet enjoyed this, I watch Raw and PPV's through out the year and this has been one of the better ones in honesty.

Undertaker match was really good, CM Punk living to his title the best in the world

Did you not see the crowds reaction to Daniel Bryan YES YES YES and also the ricardo entrance for del rio that was awesome, the emotion of the HHH win cause no one wants him to retire yet, we've already lost HBK. That match it self was brilliant esp if your into UFC like I am.

As for the main event i've not watched it yet as I fell asleep but woke up to hear Cena's music which I wasn't happy with at all but i'm guessing the match it self will be good to watch.

America have to pay $55 I hear a time to watch it so we should be greatful to get it for ?18 lol

Shite build up

Shite matches

Predictable endings

thank feck i decided to stream it instead of paying to watch that phish

What a waste of time that was. TNA must be rubbing their hands.

TNA has taken things up a level or two lately. Going "Live" has helped .

Aces and Eights has real potential to go far.

America have to pay $55 I hear a time to watch it so we should be greatful to get it for ?18 lol

Given that it's on at the worst possible time - it's worth no more than a tenner.

Wonder what the markup for Sky is...

He won't have watched it.

I did watch it actually. The bairn was up most of the night being sick so I had to cancel the drinks me and my mates were having :(

Moving on to Mania. I predicted it would be pish and it was.

I feel very let down by certain people and I wish I hadn't bothered paying the money for it.

I've said before and ill say it again Punk is a very average wrestler and was shown up yet again last night by a below par Undertaker. Although if what I'm hearing is correct then I understand why thIs was the case with the Undertaker!

I'm fast running out of patience with certain people over in the States and they need to sort things out and fast!

Ashamed to call myself kickbacks top wrestling boey today :(

The Great Khali

Listen Beats, I'm not sure if you've maybe heard the same but I'm hearing Vincent DELIBERATELY made this one below par?

Not sure if its to do with Summerslam or perhaps next years mania but IMO it is a disgraceful way to treat the fans.

A few top superstars missing last night also.

Poor all round.

Listen Beats, I'm not sure if you've maybe heard the same but I'm hearing Vincent DELIBERATELY made this one below par?

Not sure if its to do with Summerslam or perhaps next years mania but IMO it is a disgraceful way to treat the fans.

A few top superstars missing last night also.

Poor all round.

I've heard a lot mate. I had a very interesting conversation with a mate who was at Mania last night and he is disgusted.

Loads of rumours flying about. Ill clarify as soon as though.

Hate to say this but last night may have put the Summerslam surprise in jeopardy!

******* joke.

The Great Khali

I've heard a lot mate. I had a very interesting conversation with a mate who was at Mania last night and he is disgusted.

Loads of rumours flying about. Ill clarify as soon as though.

Hate to say this but last night may have put the Summerslam surprise in jeopardy!

******* joke.

Thought that might have been the case.

A dark day for Wrestling all round :(

So is that undertaker retiring now?

Mind when he went through that weird non scary nickleback type phase :laugh:

He was on the verge of leaving the company over that.

Guest C00l K1d

Undertaker was one of my favourite wrestlers.

I think i stopped watching just before that phase. He was part of smackdown iirc though?

I used to be genuinely terrified of him though, used to turn it over for his entrance music :laugh:

Guest C00l K1d

I think i stopped watching just before that phase. He was part of smackdown iirc though?

I used to be genuinely terrified of him though, used to turn it over for his entrance music :laugh:

A true legend mate.

I found an online stream for my lad to watch as I refused to pay $69.99 plus tax to order it. I checked Sky & saw that it was only $17 in the UK. Love to see WWE justify the total imbalance in the PPV prices in UK & North America.

I found an online stream for my lad to watch as I refused to pay $69.99 plus tax to order it. I checked Sky & saw that it was only $17 in the UK. Love to see WWE justify the total imbalance in the PPV prices in UK & North America.

Prime time tv vrs 4 in the morning.

Just had an email conversation with my mate who was there last night seemingly a bit of fighting broke out in the arena after the Rock/Cena match!

The fans are running out of patience with Vince I'm afraid. He either sorts this ******* mess out or can see WWE being wound down over the next few years.

He is fuming like. So am I.

Tommy Wiseau

Thanks for sharing everything you hear with us, Beats. We all appreciate the perspective from someone with an ear on the inside.

Heard that they had to send the Rock back out at the end last night because Cena was getting booed out the building; it just can't go on like this :(

No problem at all mate.

Basically when the cameras stopped rolling Cena eventually appeared again and went in the ring and was waving etc and a few nutters tried to get over the barriers and in the ring. Some guy was greetin ffs!

Anyway security managed to get John backstage but still the crowd were going mental shouting Rocky Rocky etc and one of the top brass had a word and he went back out and spoke on the mic and eventually things calmed down and the crowd left the building.

But this can't continue lads. Only a matter of time before we have a crush (Not the wrestler before some sick **** makes a joke) and we can't have that. Already chat that fencing may have to be put up round the ring floor.

Edited by Beats

Can I also add for the first time in around 5 years I won't be watching Raw tonight. I just don't give a **** about it.

The Great Khali

Somebody was crying :vrface:

If anyone can pull it out the bag and turn things around it's Vincent, but this looks to a be a sticky situation.

Go against the lockeroom to appease the fans by making The Rock champ again? Wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Raw will be an interesting watch tonight I think. See if any developments are being talked about.

Hope it pulls through, because let's face it...

Without WWE, wrestling is dead in the water.

Franchises such as TNA, ECW and WCW would just collapse.

Gorgie Boys 51

Raw will be an interesting watch tonight I think. See if any developments are being talked about.

It certainly will be, have no clue what will happen.

It would be great for a cena heel turn but with the work for charity so can't see it happening.

The fans want a heel turn,we will see what happens.