Scottish independence and devolution superthread

Happy Hearts

Tommy Sheridan is a buffoon. You aren't getting the result you want so it must be because the people were mis-led, not because they actually reject independence and your ridiculous brand of politics.

Tommy Sheridan is a buffoon. You aren't getting the result you want so it must be because the people were mis-led, not because they actually reject independence and your ridiculous brand of politics.

He had a point about the big guns coming up from London when it looked like the vote might be going towards yes which also coincided with the big business warnings.

Guest GhostHunter

People were celebrating Sheridan's performances over the last few nights ?

Really ?

He's an absolute walloper of a man and Ian Murray just wiped the floor with him.

He had a point about the big guns coming up from London when it looked like the vote might be going towards yes which also coincided with the big business warnings.

And? Business got spooked and spoke out. Why is that bad?

Managed to click my way through a milion channels to get bbc once I got back to the apartment. My friend is kod in the bedroom and I'm sitting with a vodka on the edge of the sofa :lol:

How did Tommy Sheridan make a career in politics? He doesn't seem to have a clue. People should be able to vote freely he says - aye OK then Tommy we'll just pretend we don't have jobs, mortgages and families to take into consideration.

Alex Salmond wanted David Cameron to participate in the debate and he did. Not much to complain about.

Alex Salmond wanted David Cameron to participate in the debate and he did. Not much to complain about.

No, Alex Salmond wanted him to debate head to head with him

If I remember right his reason for refusing was that he didn't want to get involved in what was a decision and debate for Scots to have.

12 to go:

Aberdeenshire

Argyll and Bute

City of Edinburgh

East Ayrshire

Fife

Glasgow City

Highland

Moray

North Ayrshire

Scottish Borders

South Ayrshire

West Lothian

Probably a dumb question but how does someone manage to vote yes and no on a single question ballot paper?

Not a dumb question, more like a daft question and that would be your answer as well :thumbsup:

45% Yes to 55% No overall.......... 20 out of 32 declared

Glasgow 364,000 plus votes.. only 75% turnout though

Votes Yes but only by 53 to 47%

Now 46% to 54% overall

Edited by CJGJ

Its a rout.

Wonder if Cameron, Clegg, Milliband regret the vow now?

Gordon Brown has done Milliband up like a kipper. Whether he meant to or not.

Edited by DETTY29