Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

I can exclusively reveal the fax from Sevco to the SFA

TempsContract.jpg

hahahahaha

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably a better thing if it does go through now. Templeton has signed the contract. If it wasn't completed on time, he will have to come back to Hearts, will he actually play for us again?

?750K would be the minimum I would hope we negotiated for Templeton.

scott herbertson

And it miraculously will have been done in time I bet!

I understanding was completed after 15 minutes of added time

Source Hugh Dallas

Wonder if we still get that 500k for Wallace that they have to pay us regardless....

I'm still not sure how that could even have been mentioned in press reports without the word bribery being in the same paragraph.

I know it's sour grapes but I have never wanted an ex-player to fail at hs new club as much as I want Temps to fail at Rangers. Very immature of me but I'd love it if Rangers kept him right up till they got back in the SPL then released him from his contract.

Bed time for me. All I'm waiting for now is a figure of many thousands of pounds less than the ?1Million plus he is worth.

Night Night.

God Bless you Ryan McGowan.

OK, I expected Hearts players to be the subject of transfer speculation this window, but what we have witnessed is a bankrupt, corrupt and totally immoral institution, attempt to rape our team of two of its most valuable players.

The SFA/SPL/SFL have rules about tapping-up players who are under contact, but nothing is done. Why is nothing said or done? Because nothing has changed. Sevco will and are being given every leeway and benefit that is available to the detriment of all the rest of Scottish football.

What's the point..........................

From the bbc website

now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

BREAKING NEWS

Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

BREAKING NEWSNow, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Something smells here.

Rangers try to register after the deadline, SFA pretend their systems crashed so they had to extend the deadline .... Corrupt!

Confirmed.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120901/temps-heads-for-ibrox_2241384_2906899

Temps heads for Ibrox

David Templeton has left Hearts to sign for Third Division Rangers.

The winger has been at Tynecastle for five-and-a-half years after moving from Stenhousemuir and was in the final year of his contract.

The 23-year-old, who had made it clear he was keen for a change of scene at the end of his current deal, held talks with the Govan club this afternoon on his return from his side's Europa League clash with Liverpool at Anfield, his last goal for the Jambos coming in the magnificent 1-1 draw on Merseyside last night.

Rangers were also keen on Temps' close friend Ryan McGowan but the Aussie ace handed manager John McGlynn a major boost by opting to remain at Hearts.

How were they tapped up? Rangers made an offer, it was accepted. The players went to speak to Rangers. Templeton agreed personal terms. McGowan did not

Tapping up is a serious allegation and is complicated. This was not it

BREAKING NEWSNow, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.

Something smells here.

Rangers try to register after the deadline, SFA pretend their systems crashed so they had to extend the deadline .... Corrupt!

laugh.gif

The 23-year-old, who had made it clear he was keen for a change of scene at the end of his current deal, held talks with the Govan

Prick.

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

The old "my computer crashed" trick?

I used to pull that one when I was late with an essay in uni - crafty buggers :lol:

He will now be playing in a lower division than Stenhousemuir, where he came to us from. How can he possibly think it is a good move for his career in any way, shape or form?!

I think the main takeaway from all of this should be that Ryan McGowan now has no competition for being each and every matchday mascot's favourite player.

i despise the rangers now more than ever. that little ******* mcoist can go lie in his own pish

Can I just remind all these Hibs f##ks that Heart oF Midlothian ripped the Scousers a new one :hae36::fing10::cheers:

Possibly "tapping up" is not the issue here

More the fact that an organisation which has recently stiffed Hmrc and numerous creditors of substantial amounts of money have been given carte blance to carry on as before under the pretence of being a newco despite acting and stating that in fact they are one and the same original organisation.

We can only hope that BDO or a creditor of the original "organisation" has the funding available to take these shysters to the courts and establish the corruption which has takem place under the banner of RFC

Go and read back through the thread. A fair amount of pretty disgraceful comments aimed at McGowan when people thought he was going to sign for Zombie Rangers. Some apologies are due, really.

Absolutely

How were they tapped up? Rangers made an offer, it was accepted. The players went to speak to Rangers. Templeton agreed personal terms. McGowan did not

Tapping up is a serious allegation and is complicated. This was not it

So , as quoted by Sally, monitoring players such as Paterson and McGowan, and quoting such in a national rag does not constitute tapping-up. I think, forgive me if I'm wrong, but is there not allegations of such in one of the longer threads?

Well, thank feck Gowser isn't away too, that's all I can say.

Temps is easier to replace. Still can't quite believe he'll cheerfully play for that shite in Div 3 and roger his Scotland chances, but there you have it.

McGowan better not come down with Vlad flu now.

Hannibal Lecter

Well if money over shadows his ambition then goodbye. He could have went on to a higher level but seems to have chose money. We are bigger than any one player and anybody who doesn't want the honour of pulling on the famous maroon isn't wanted by me.

Just goes to show that he is driven by the cash rather than having any sort of ambition. One night you're playing at Anfield, grab a goal and a few days later will be playing Elgin City.

Archived