Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

Geoff Kilpatrick

Until we know the full detail of the transfer, you can't judge whether you are happy with it or not. For example, I hated the fact Lee Wallace joined RFCRIP but ?1.5m was a fair price.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

He has. He has betrayed the Heart of Midlothian family.

:vrface:

If the Heart of Midlothian "family" accepted the offer for him, we have no right to shout "betrayal" at him.

Arthur Morgan

Hope?

It's already hit rock bottom. from scoring at anfield to playing at ochilview again but this time against the shire. it doesn't get any lower as a proffesional.

If he's lucky next season it'll be gayfield instead of anfield

as i've said before, its his career.

Thats the only things he's damaged. he's done nothing detrimental to our club. farewell temps, all the best!

Yeah I suppose he is at rock bottom now but I won't be wishing him all the best that's for sure.

Without knowing the price its hard to judge but what can be said is that

We are particulary annoyed that he went to the cheats, in fact most Hearts fans would have wished him v good luck if he went south

and

Why did know one else come in for him ?

We all knew we would be getting rid of someone for money so in that respect its not a surprise, I would not have been so understanding if they had forced Ryan out.

Its about time Romanov lowers his asking price for the club though, as he has clearly lost interest - but is there really a syndicate interested anyway ?

Reminds me of my half arsed attempts to get an extra day to do my homework when I was at school.

Game up here's a bogey I'm afraid.

Temps has made his decision. It is not about anything other than money. For him it is the right thing he has done - to many it is seen as betrayal, it is not - not everyone loves the Heart of Midlothian as we do. As the thread title says and there will be many more like him in the years to come. Sergio spotted weakness in Temps. Hibs the other week exploited a weakness in him too( not very fairly I may add) It is a shame but days of loyalty to a club are very few and far between. Ryan McGowan on the other has shown a strength Temps does not possess. We'll get over Temps very quickly

We have brought in some much needed ????

You'd think he turned down Barca to sign for Rangers when Rangers were the only team that wanted him.

I think they see him as a straight replacement for Naismith. And that is how I think we should have played him. The boy isn't a straight winger and we tried to play him as one.

No, he's not a straight winger if he wears 2 diamond earrings.

:oohmatron:

Without knowing the price its hard to judge but what can be said is that

We are particulary annoyed that he went to the cheats, in fact most Hearts fans would have wished him v good luck if he went south

and

Why did know one else come in for him ?

We all knew we would be getting rid of someone for money so in that respect its not a surprise, I would not have been so understanding if they had forced Ryan out.

Its about time Romanov lowers his asking price for the club though, as he has clearly lost interest - but is there really a syndicate interested anyway ?

I think any ownership short of an Abramovich would have taken this deal in the circumstances. But yes I too would also like to see new ownership, but I don't think there is anyone out there currently.

Arthur Morgan

What's not to love for them, better than SPL level wages and in theory much easier games.

Sad state of affairs :( They shouldn't be able to sign anyone imo.

Paisley Jambo

Petted lip from rightfully being excluded from Cup Final.

I just hope we got all the money up front in a guarantedd bank draft from a reputable bank(if there is such a thing).

One thing i'm not, is pissed off.

It's thier career, piss it away if you want. i work for one thing and one thing only and thats money. dont care how morally corrupt my employer may be and dont care about being at the pinnacle of my trade as long as the bills get paid

have black and temps made a mistake? Undoubtably. do i hate them for it? Most certainly not!

Had they screwed us over maybe

but they never!

The only thing they've damaged is their own career.

our team has been weakened by their departure, sure

but the blame for that lies squarely at the door of one man and one man only and his name is neither black nor templeton.

No. If we had enough fans we could afford keep our best players but this is the way it is. We can't keep begging Romanov to bankroll the club.

At the end of the day its up to lad were he wants to play.At 23 though he really should have been looking to make a step up and not two back but thats up to him.Hearts got some cash and we managed to keep hold of the more important player in McGowan and bring in a replacement for Temps in Stevenson.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Diadora Van Basten

I do hate the good bit of business posts you get on here.

It really annoys me that we are selling one of our best players to pay a tax bill to a team that has just stolen 130 million from the tax man.

Hearts as a business are a basket case and the money we make on Temps is just going towards the money we have squandered on the likes of Obua in previous years.

Just watching Temps on tv now and it does sadden me that he would want to trade what he has at Hearts to play for that scummy club.

Arthur Morgan

From our point of view, I suppose it was better to let him go now as he wasn't going to sign a new contract anyway. If he just waited a little longer though, he personally would have got a better deal elsewhere, either in January or next Summer. English clubs would have paid him more wages but obviously he didn't think that one through. Then again, Rangers are as good as it gets apparently :rolleyes:

1346480411[/url]' post='3133388']

More folk using his transfer to have a pop at Templeton. Goldfish, the lot of you.

Even worse pretending he wasn't that good anyway. rolleyes.gif We have lost a right good player who started the season on tremendous form. I just hope we got decent money for him, I don't blame the club for selling him I hope we had the balls to deal with rangers properly.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I understand folk being a bit pissed off that he has signed for them.

Me? I'm honestly not that bothered. I'd rather have kept him but if him going now means we get some money then it makes sense. If Sevco were the highest bidders then again that makes sense.

I find it pretty funny that Sevco fans are creaming their pants over a player who was fairly inconsistent and hardly a superstar. I challenge anyone to name half a dozen games where Temps has been the difference. He can beat a player or two but generally there was no end result of a goal or a telling cross.

He will probably shine in the 3rd division and if he is happy with that then that's up to him.

I'm delighted that Gowser is staying. Of the two I would much rather have him. Great potential, very consistent and the right attitude. Hope he gets a big move as he deserves it.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Even worse pretending he wasn't that good anyway. rolleyes.gif We have lost a right good player who started the season on tremendous form. I just hope we got decent money for him, I don't blame the club for selling him I hope we had the balls to deal with rangers properly.

:spoton:

tartofmidlothian

Cannot get my head round it at all, it's a terrible decision from Templeton.

I dunno if he's being badly advised or he knows something about Rangers that we don't but it's an awful move nonetheless.

Surely as a professional footballer your ambition is to play at the highest level and represent your country no?

He won't experience any of this up against fat part-timers in the 3rd division.

We probably forced him out the door in the end though tbh, so I don't want to criticise him too much personally.

Although his horrid wee Glasgow puss annoys me.

But harsh to slag off 3rd division players. Something tells me they're going to provide us with many special moments this season.

tartofmidlothian

No probs. Not posted on here for a long time but sensed the feeling towards Gowser & wanted to try and reassure people he was never going to sign. Hearts did try to push him. Expect him to sign a new deal shortly. And no I'm not Andy Driver, just ITK;-)

Hi Dylan!

tartofmidlothian

I wonder if fat Sally (Scotland's worst manager by a mile. Who makes Fenlol look like SAR) has a real bee in his bonnet about HMFC and wants to try to weaken us? After all Vlad was the first to publicly declare that sevco should not be admitted directly into the SPL.

McCoist is worse than Lennon.

There, I said it.

chester copperpot

Completely bang on the money Dazza. There's a lot more to this story than meets the eye.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I hope someone at Hearts had the sense to ensure that this and the Wallace money is paid now and not over the next 2 years or whatever

Chaka Demus & pliers

I hope his bumhole turns inside out.

And then he has to appear on embarrassing bodies to get it sorted. That'll teach him

I actually think we are stronger now at the end of the transfer window with bringing Stevenson back in. We have been talking for weeks about how we need a striker & an attacking midfielder. Well we have one now and one who we know can play well and score goals.

I am gutted about Temps leaving but we have a lot of good wingers at the club. We also have Jamie Hamill to come back who can play in midfield for us to.

The news the McGowan is staying is brilliant also as he IMO is the best right back in the SPL at the moment.

Let's get right behind the team on Sunday and secure the 3 points.

Nucky Thompson

Fans don't have a problem selling players it is that they are disgusted at Romanov selling to the cheats.

The man has no integrity.

You really haven't got a clue :unsure: Where were all the other offers from other clubs? What was he going to say 'Nah I'm not going to except hundreds of thousands of pounds from you because your big bad cheats who never paid your tax bill' :lol: :lol:

I am sure deals don't have to be done by midnight on the dot. Pretty sure if things are in place it can still be done after the deadline. Some of you really need to stop looking for a conspiracy in every single thing. rolleyes.gif

I am gutted that Templeton has gone. With Suso and Rudi away we have no lost the last proven attacking talent we had, given Driver's malaise in his game.

It is a big ask for youngsters to come in and do half as well as that group did. Hope that they will get the support of the fans as that will be important, particularly when they don't play well.

Wheatfield_Bookie

He's went from being a hero... to a complete cast off in 24 hours. It's crazy... Haha

Anyway, I think we all need to remember that whilst Rangers are in division 3 just now, they'll only be there for the rest of this season. Then they'll be back in the top flight when the league is restructured and that's exactly what Sally will be telling them.

'Here's a big money move for you pal. All you gotta do is endure the rest of this season in the 3rd division.'

Would you say no to that? :rolleyes:

Arthur Morgan

He's went from being a hero... to a complete cast off in 24 hours. It's crazy... Haha

Anyway, I think we all need to remember that whilst Rangers are in division 3 just now, they'll only be there for the rest of this season. Then they'll be back in the top flight when the league is restructured and that's exactly what Sally will be telling them.

'Here's a big money move for you pal. All you gotta do is endure the rest of this season in the 3rd division.'

Would you say no to that? :rolleyes:

Sadly, this is most likely what will happen tbh :angry:

Jambof3tornado

I wouldn't say tremendous form! Much improved on last year but tremendous, nah.

Pity an english team didn't take him, as half the issue here is down too the fact he has gone to sevco!!

Plenty better players have come and gone,

Price dependent, I'm happy the computer malfunction didn't hold up the transfer.

Swally isn't a good enough coach to iron out the deficiencies in the (now) greedy wee hun see-ite's game.

I actually think we are stronger now at the end of the transfer window with bringing Stevenson back in. We have been talking for weeks about how we need a striker & an attacking midfielder. Well we have one now and one who we know can play well and score goals.

I am gutted about Temps leaving but we have a lot of good wingers at the club. We also have Jamie Hamill to come back who can play in midfield for us to.

The news the McGowan is staying is brilliant also as he IMO is the best right back in the SPL at the moment.

Let's get right behind the team on Sunday and secure the 3 points.

Think that about sums up how I see it, for all the madness yesterday most folk would have accepted what happend if Temps had went somewhere else, its just unfortunate that the cheats are the only folk spending money. I just hope Ryan McGowan doesnt get Vlad flu.

On a completely different subject I went to a lot of the games at Riccarton last season and I always thought Fraser Mullen and Jason Holt would be regulars in the first team long before Patterson - that's why I'm a tax man and not a football manager I guess !

If the Rangers spell goes right for him - or if he gets a good move on the back of it - he could be financially set for life. Cannot criticise him for making that decision.

Good player for us with some great moments. Perhaps should have been brought into the team earlier rather than being held back by some real journeymen. Will never have Hearts legend status but will be remembered for that moment when it looked like we might put Liverpool out of a European competition.

gordon the jambo

Temps a good player but no the best small west coast mentality he will be a standout though in the 3rd division enjoy you 15 mins of glory you ######

I hope he never features on the winning side for them, but given we seemingly tried to force him out the door, I'm no that hacked off with him, even if Gowser did show him the right thing to do.

Great ability, but this move is a shocker for him football wise.

J Cheever Loophole

More folk using his transfer to have a pop at Templeton. Goldfish, the lot of you.

ohmy.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifhuh.gifohmy.gif

tongue.gif

He could have stayed and left for free but he has brought us in some money.

Yep,

Just a shame we are in the position that we need to accept money from a team that shouldn't be allowed to sign players - we wouldn't have been given such a concession in similar circumstances or

that we had to accept money from one the most vile, cheating institutions in the history of sport.

See ya Dave, Thinks for the goal v Hibs. I'm used to this kind of thing as a West Ham fan. You bring em through and, once established stars off they go to teams 2 divisions below you. Just another underwhelming day in the life of a Hearts supporter. Ride the rollercoaster.

Wait till firsr game aganst us

First 50/50 ball wae Gowser

but no worries you David maybe in 3rd division but sure your call uo to Scotland is on its way as we speak

From scoring at Anfield to 3rd division football in less than 28 hours , I think he'll look back at the end of his career and regret this decision. He was a greedy wee bas anyway and didn't know when to release the ball before running into trouble.

Archived