Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

mulleted_jambo

Just had a scan through the end of the thread(not that closely) but can't see anything. Is there actually any confirmation of this anywhere or is everybody just getting over excited about a bit of speculation??

Stuck at work so can't see sky sports news or anything like that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A minor league team paying bigger wages than us.

:facepalm:

Still a much bigger club with a lot more money. It's just the way it is mate.

maroonlegions

I will say this once,this will be a massive kick in the stains to the fans if Gowser goes too.Fecking raging and seething.Imagine going into a shop and buying something on credit then bumping them of any payments ect , then actually going back into that SAME shop and asking for more fecking credit or paying you at some point, beggars belief that this bunch of tax avoiding crooked feckers can get away with ripping us and Scottish football a new one.verymad.gifverymad.gif

quincy adams wagstaff

brian mclauchlin ?@BBCBMcLauchlin

David Templeton given permission to speak to Rangers after fee agreed with Hearts. @bbcsportsound

well thats it,temps out stevenson in,what a joke,the sooner vlad goes the better,asset stipping barsteward.

Busby2Gibson

Not going back through 20 pages but does anyone know how much we're talking about for Temps? And Gowser?

If Vlad's accepted the offer, then nobody can blame Temps for having his head turned by a 5 fold increase in his salary. And we all know the powers that be won't have TRFC in Div 3 for longer than they can get away with.

Gowser's the same if they're dangling stupid money in front of him.

Still be absolutely gutted if TRFC rip off both these players.

Hearts keen for Gowser to go so offer him a joke contract?

Eh? Where does it say that or are you wildly speculating??

Where is the Gowser chat coming from? No danger he will be offski tonight

There can be lots on in the background which we are unaware of...

There is this tax bill which has to be paid if some posters are correct so if we owe a million then we need to get a million... Temps transfer would go a long way to clearing that and as for Ryan he may be under subtle pressure to move from the club and his agent.... the club could be telling him thanks for your time but if you really want to help then go tonight as we need the money.... do we see that as him being selfish wanting to stay or a money grabber if he goes ?

There are so many issues and only a few will know the truth... from a playing point of view it is a poor move for both, from a financial point of view a good move at least for this season as they will both earn far in excess of their current wage.

They may feel they are doing the best for us also with funds coming in so lets hang fire on the abuse until it is clearer... certainly if I thought part of the move was to help us it would temper my feelings of disappointment.

My real disappointment and surprise is that there are no other clubs discussing a move with us... at least that would give them a choice and us the funds.... but it's not to be it seems.

STV Jamie:?I'd be surprised if Templeton move doesn't go through, McGowan isn't keen on it, he thinks his international prospects will harmed. But he's going to talk to McCoist anyway.

Friday August 31, 2012?9:21?

The Real Maroonblood

Baws.

My gut tells me hearts will offer a new deal he says no they will do a Kello to Gowser and tell him to go.

This is bad. Why the feck do we wait until tonight to off our most valuable player a new contract when he's out of contract in the summer?

Because Hearts couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

Just because Sevco "aren't giving up" on Gowzer doesn't mean he'll go.

If the chat that he rejected them first time round is true it would stand to reason that any further approach would also be rejected.

But allegedly this time he's willing to meet McCoist

I honestly think Hearts want to sell Temps in this window. I don't think we can afford to give him a new deal (he would be looking for a much higher wage), he would be free to leave for nothing if we don't sell him tonight.

Temps has been great for us, but remember he didn't even get a game in the cup final.

We are well off for wingers, Driver, Novikovas and Patterson will provide plenty cover in the wide positions and the later two need games. The biggest thing will be that it will allow us to get young Jamie Walker into the team. Walker is one of the best young talents at the club and I've no doubt that in the months to come he'll show enough to make the Hearts fans forget about Templeton.

If no deal is agreed tonight then we will benefit from having Temps for the rest of the season, but for no longer than that. It may not be a bad thing if we cash in for him now. Would have preferred him to go to England but that doesn't look like happening.

Good luck to the lad whatever happens, don't think 3rd Division football would be a good career move but I'm only really concerned about what's best for Hearts.

Sums the whole thing up perfectly...100% agree with all you say!

Happy Hearts

Templeton now tending on twitter.

If Vlad sells both he is a mad man. Can't understand why you wouldnt keep our best players on better contracts and sell 1 year into a 3 year deal instead of letting them go for peanuts.

Guest C00l K1d

I love them both especially mcgowan but if they go they can go feck themselves as far as im concerned. same witj beattie and black.

Wouldnt even be bothered if they went to smeltic but this rangers pish is bang out of order.

Just imagine a professional footballer in his early twenties with no little potential sitting watching the games The Rangers have played so far this season. Did he/they honestly think 'I really fancy that, look at the quality of the hedge Brechin have, before I retire I must play in front of that'? Did he/they ****, greedy money grabbing *******/s.

Private Hudson

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"It is also understood that sadsack internet loner, Shaun Lawson, could yet lure Larissa Riquelme and Pamela David into his den for some hot two-on-one action.

The Paraguayan pin-up and Argentine sizzler refused to talk to Lawson - Riquelme even warning him to "wake up and smell the restraining order" - but Lawson asked them to reconsider and make a late beeline for his place."

See what I did there?

You doing a shan impression of a heterosexual man?

Can see a Cup tie coming up against the Despicables this season!

You read it here first!

PS I am convinced that ZombieCo must be using the "We'll be back a lot sooner" card with a lot of these players.

A minor league team paying bigger wages than us.

:facepalm:

They're a minor league team with no debt, on tv every week and have home crowds of 40 odd thousand. We've lost a player to a much bigger club.

Just remember we sold bannon, robertson, colquhoun, McPherson and Skacel at their peak. Admittedley not to third division teams. The wheels just keep on turning... :(

And I'm guessing you named those players for what happened after they left?

Don't really know where to begin other than it has become abundantly clear that Vlad is fed up with his plaything.

Not going back through 20 pages but does anyone know how much we're talking about for Temps? And Gowser?

If Vlad's accepted the offer, then nobody can blame Temps for having his head turned by a 5 fold increase in his salary. And we all know the powers that be won't have TRFC in Div 3 for longer than they can get away with.

Gowser's the same if their dangling stupid money in front of him.

Still be absolutely gutted if TRFC rip off both these players.

5 fold?! Behave! Double, maybe.

Mind Temps is on his second contract. He'll be on a decent wage.

shaun.lawson

STV Jamie:?I'd be surprised if Templeton move doesn't go through, McGowan isn't keen on it, he thinks his international prospects will harmed. But he's going to talk to McCoist anyway.

To me, that practically screams that Hearts are leaning on Gowser as much as we can.

Just can't see McGowan risking the chance of playing in the world cup in Rio. He's a rising star, looked good against Liverpool, and bear in mind he really isn't a right back, despite looking good there. I'd imagine he'd be worried about being frozen out at Hearts if he doesn't sign a contract is all, which means he'd be up shit creek whatever he does.

Anyhow, sign a one year extension Gowser, and that'll let Hearts get a fee, you get games, The Rangers get stuffed. Sorted.

The last time hearts played In England we drew with Liverpool

Last time sevco played in England they drew with Berwick Rangers

Couldnt make it up.

this has put a bit of a downer after the good post Liverpool feeling!

good money considering his inconsistency but really pissed off newco franchise can buy our top players just like their predecessor rangers could

they could get out that league with their u18s why they are obsessed with buying SPL players theyve hardly learnt their lessons not to spend beyond their means

I think it's a combination of trying to win one of the cups or avoid a pasting if they draw Celtic.

Rowan Alexander / Davie Irons took Gretna with ?1000 per week players and 500 fans to successive promotions and a cup final.

Swally isn't up to it.

If the McGowan thing does happen it would make me wonder what's the point in having any sort of youth set up if all that's going to happen is that the graduates are going to be papped of to the Huns for sweeties. As for Romanov - so much for not dealing with the mafia.

The truth is that HEARTS have given them permission to talk to Ryan.

FFS Hearts! What have you done? :down:

temps done deal subject to medical. if its a million for him and we keep Gowser i honestly think we'll look back on tonight as a great bit of business. perspective goes out the window on nights like tonight.

Someone on Facebook saying Temps gone?

No journos on twitter saying it yet, and they'll be the first to announce it to the world.

When it happens, it'll pop up there first.

BobbyJenkins

Not gutted Temps is away, gutted hes away to them. Scunnered. Really hope McGowan stays. Really pissed off with Scottish football.

kingantti1874

are hearts leaning on gowser to get him out? I spend a lot of time and money watching hearts - the boy clearly doesn't want to go... have to question what's its all about..is it worth it

Archived