Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

Patrick Bateman

I wouldn't be so sure that McGowan is staying. :ninja:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish him nothing but bad luck

This.

I hope he doesn't get even an ounce of success for the remainder of his career if he goes and the closest he gets to a cup is the ones in his kitchen cupboard.

**** him.

mahgrassyshoes

If temps has any ambitions of playing in the Premiership he probably doesn't want to spend the next 3 years building up to his peak languishing in the lower leagues of Scottish football.

kingantti1874

Just got a call saying temps is at ibrox now.

Sheridan maybe signing tonight.

Sheridan for der Huns ?

not yet being announced by the filth.

EBT still to be signed before official unveiling as a Sevco employee.

If he's off to Sevco I wish him no success whatsoever and I hope his employer goes bust.

Indeed. Very well put.

Its been a long time baby

So Dundee United, who are also skint and in need of money but did not receive nothing near as much cash for a cup run and win, and with a number of live games within that run as we did, reject ?1.25m bid for Johnny Russell and Gary Mackay-Steven and closed up shop for this window while we are sitting here dreading the rangers coming in to buy our players on the cheap. Must have made a few bob with the 2 Liverpool games as well.

John McClure

If he's off to Sevco I hope he suffers an irreparable torn cruciate in his first and only game for them. Stupid, blinkered wee ned. Another young scot for whom ambition begins and ends with the OF.

Feck him.

Wishing injury on a 23 year old laddie :facepalm:

Embarrassing

Im not happy about him going there, im positively seething in fact

I hope Sevco go bust

I take it Black, Temps, Sheilds and anyone who signs for Rangers know that the minute der Hun is back in the top flight, they will be rewarded for their loyalty by getting dumped immediately for some distinctly average foreign player?

kingantti1874

So Dundee United, who are also skint and in need of money but did not receive nothing near as much cash for a cup run and win, and with a number of live games within that run as we did, reject ?1.25m bid for Johnny Russell and Gary Mackay-Steven and closed up shop for this window while we are sitting here dreading the rangers coming in to buy our players on the cheap. Must have made a few bob with the 2 Liverpool games as well.

They do t have ?24m debt and a tax bill to pay

I'm now sitting in hope that this should surely be done by now so maybe it's just like Rangers of last summer who made big shows of "trying" to buy players and then bleated to their fans once the window was shut that they did everything they could.

Or maybe in three hours Temps will be in a Sevco shirt :nojustno::sob:

If he's off to Sevco I wish him no success whatsoever and I hope his employer goes bust.

I agree. I can understand (but not agree) why he might choose to make this move. If he does, I hope it turns out to be a ******* disaster for him.

If temps has any ambitions of playing in the Premiership he probably doesn't want to spend the next 3 years building up to his peak languishing in the lower leagues of Scottish football.

He wont be though because they have already done a deal to have a new SPL2 next season to which Newco will be invited that is why they are buying up all these players.

Still have to say that money talks apparently Templeton was on ?1400 per week and they are offering ?7k.

Well done to Gowser for saying no to them good on you son nice to see someone with a bit of loyalty and not just interested in money.

I can totally agree with selling Temps. He's a great player but inconsistent, and we have a number of players who can play in his position. I just don't want him to sign for Cheats FC. The fact that they can even contemplate cherry-picking our players after all that has happened over the last few months demonstrates everything that is wrong with the Scottish game.

If Temps goes to Ibrox then that will be the end of any chance of him getting a game for Scotland - unless Levein goes back on his word and picks him while he's playing the likes of Elgin, which would be even worse. Lose-lose.

Raped by the weegie barstewards again, have we learned feck all, thought Ronanov was supposed to be an astute business man !!! Then dies a deal with the club who " stole " the last player the managed to prise away!!! Personally hope that some big ex senior/ junior defender snaps the little c**ts legs in two and he never plays again, also wish someone would just shoot fat Sally , Tomorrows Headline

ROMANOV RAPED BY RANGERS ( again )

Feckers dont give up

STV Jamie: Templeton at Auchenhowie. And I'm hearing they are not giving up on McGowan either. Could be back on. :verymad:

Apparently the Templeton deal has hit a brick wall over a Nandos bonus he's wanting included in his contract.

William H. Bonney

Raped by the weegie barstewards again, have we learned feck all, thought Ronanov was supposed to be an astute business man !!! Then dies a deal with the club who " stole " the last player the managed to prise away!!! Personally hope that some big ex senior/ junior defender snaps the little c**ts legs in two and he never plays again, also wish someone would just shoot fat Sally , Tomorrows Headline

ROMANOV RAPED BY RANGERS ( again )

Nice. Bit ott.

So true. They forced them to accept a transfer ban, then immediately made sure that it wouldn't actually inconvenience them. They got a month to sort out transfers this summer. Next summer they will be able to negotiate as many deals as they like, and it seems they will have 48 hours at the end of the window to sort out the paperwork. In essence, a 'one year' transfer ban will mean they can't sign anyone in January - and that's it. It's beyond belief.

There is this to.

This morning?s Daily Record reports that Mr McCoist?s plans to sign more stars to his already international laden squad today may be scuppered by red tape.

The problem?

The SFL rule re not having more than 22 registered players of 21 or over.

Regular readers will know I have been writing about this ever since Rangers FC was admitted to SFL3 so I assume the talented regulatory team at Ibrox were well aware of it before today.

As I mentioned earlier this week, it looked as if there were 14 players counting against the limit plus 3 more who would be counted from January 1.

The Record has pointed out though that Rangers FC has retained the registrations of 5 of the players who refused to TUPE transfer to newco.

This still leaves three slots for over 21 signings but if filled and without departures they would exceed the limit on New Years Day.

The rules or ?red tape? as the Record calls it might stop Mr McCoist signing new players. The rules are what Mr Green is using to try to get money for players who were never employed by his company.

STV Jamie:?Templeton at Auchenhowie. And I'm hearing they are not giving up on McGowan either. Could be back on.

Friday August 31, 2012?9:02?

Apparently the Templeton deal has hit a brick wall over a Nandos bonus he's wanting included in his contract.

Nothing like quoting your own tweets Sten :lol:

Well Sir, i hope the attraction of money is more than enough to offset the demise of your talent.

If you think that playing for The Rangers is a wise move to further your potential then you are sadly mistaken.

Many young players have been smitten by the big money move but have failed to relise there true potential, in fact i cant think of many, if at all any player thats moved to the West and became a better player.

You may also fail to get a Scotlannd cap in the next few years.

As like Ian Black if you were ever return to Tynecastle wearing the blue shirt of The Rangers please dont expect a heros welcome from me.

For that 90 minutes you are an oponent of the Heart Of Midlothian and i will boo your every touch to put you off your game. For those 90 minutes you are trying to beat us. If however i evet met you or Ian in the Street i would certainly shake yor hand and thank you for some great memories.

One flew over

I hate transfer night, not too bothered about Temps if he is going, we have plenty of young talent in the wide role, Gowser should never go to Sevco tho' Temps will never be anything other than a championship player or at the very most a bit part lower EPL player, I think Gowser has a lot more quality and I have much higher hopes for the lad.

Raman Bhardwaj ?@STVRaman

David Templeton arrives at Murray Park for signing talks with Rangers http://bit.ly/PE0xPN

He's there to put pen to paper no talks!!!

He knows already what he's getting ffs

When The Deceased were an SPL club a number of players moved there for money - but with them being one of the top 2 SPL clubs it was dressed up as 'ambition' even when it was unlikely that they player would be anything more than a benchwarmer.

Now that they are plying their trade in the bottom division under the Sevco Franchise players are still moving there for money - the difference is that it can no longer be dressed up as 'ambition'. It can now be seen only for the simple greed of money that it always has been.

He wont be though because they have already done a deal to have a new SPL2 next season to which Newco will be invited that is why they are buying up all these players.

Still have to say that money talks apparently Templeton was on ?1400 per week and they are offering ?7k.

Well done to Gowser for saying no to them good on you son nice to see someone with a bit of loyalty and not just interested in money.

1. Even if this happens then it will only save them one promotion, and UEFA have already said that inviting teams to join higher divisions ahead of those who finished above them is a no-no. SevCo can't finish higher than 33rd this season. Are they really likely to propose an SPL/SPL2 model with more than 32 teams?

2. How the festering hell can SevCo offer any player ?7k p/w???

3. Agree with you about Gowser.

Its been a long time baby

They do t have ?24m debt and a tax bill to pay

But they do have debts and quite a lot, also they will also have tax bills to pay though?

I wonder if the sfa think the sanctions have worked fr rangers,

Hearts sell player to pay tax's to club who didn't pay tax's

Joke.

kingantti1874

But they do have debts and quite a lot, also they will also have tax bills to pay though?

No where near as much? And the tax bill is unexpected

Archived