Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

maroonlegions

And so Temps fades into obscurity , never to grace the top tier of Scottish football again as a serious bench warming tactics and unfortunate injuries picked up by the tattie fields of division three grounds and overzealous defenders ruin his career.whistling.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maurice Moss

Any player who decides to go to the 4th tier in Scottish football mean nothing to me, **** them to the moon and back

I can't see the motivation for moving personally. But it won't be the first time money has dictated a transfer and it won't be the last. I am disappointed by the lack of ambition they are showing, and can't understand how, after a night like last night, they can willingly miss out on the prospect of European football for a minimum of 4 years. Saying that, I don't wish them harm if they do go.

temps done deal subject to medical. if its a million for him and we keep Gowser i honestly think we'll look back on tonight as a great bit of business. perspective goes out the window on nights like tonight.

But is that million including the Wallace 500k?!

Makes you wonder what the point is really.

Two of our best players away to join a ******* third division team.

You put serious money, time and emotion into supporting these guys and this is what it comes to.

Hearts must be absolutely desperate for cash to even consider these joke offers .

Its beginning to look like Vlad is asset stripping to get as much cash back from the club as possible.

We cant go on losing players. At this rate we will be playing Rangers again sooner than expected.

Allowayjambo1874

As has been said before we've no idea what's going on behind the scenes hearts may be trying to get him out to realise a transfer fee that in six months we won't get. It's unbelievable that a club that has stuck two fingers up to Scottish football can get away with this though. From a football view worst decision ever he'll get booted up and down the country in the third division.

Templeton now tending on twitter.

If Vlad sells both he is a mad man. Can't understand why you wouldnt keep our best players on better contracts and sell 1 year into a 3 year deal instead of letting them go for peanuts.

It's called the "Andy Driver" Syndrome!

Don't really know where to begin other than it has become abundantly clear that Vlad is fed up with his plaything.

It is abundantly clear his ~ GROSS FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT has caused this situation.

If Temps&Aussie Bob join the Rangers,do they join chest thumper and Levein in the reptile house.

You'll be able to tell us :)

If Temps&Aussie Bob join the Rangers,do they join chest thumper and Levein in the reptile house.

:rofl:

you're actually becoming very funny... in a kind of retro geek chic way.

The Real Maroonblood

They're a minor league team with no debt, on tv every week and have home crowds of 40 odd thousand. We've lost a player to a much bigger club.

Out of interest did they negotiate their own tv deal?

temps done deal subject to medical. if its a million for him and we keep Gowser i honestly think we'll look back on tonight as a great bit of business. perspective goes out the window on nights like tonight.

I'm trying to look at this calmly so you could well be right.

It just makes Rangers transfer ban from 'after the window' a complete joke. Even from the 3rd division they can dismantle the rest of Scottish football.

I think i might take up golf again.

I love them both especially mcgowan but if they go they can go feck themselves as far as im concerned. same witj beattie and black.

Wouldnt even be bothered if they went to smeltic but this rangers pish is bang out of order.

Romanov is the one that has accepted the bids and given permission for sevco to talk to them both.

Gowser doesnt want to leave, but no doubt been threatened with the 'freezing out' treatment.

I know who can go and feck themselves. ..... Our owner.

If Gowzer stays we have to let him know loud and clear on sunday how much we want him. :thumbsup:

This.

Barney Rubble

Yet more confirmation that scottish football is set up to benefit the weej , sickened but not surprised all that needs to happen now is league reconstruction and we will be back where we started before we know it , dont ya just love it !

I wonder if the sfa think the sanctions have worked fr rangers,

Hearts sell player to pay tax's to club who didn't pay tax's

Joke.

Going back over time weve got used to players heading along the M8 but now with them bumping all the people they owed money to and starting debt free, and their still nicking all other clubs best young players. its just so hard to take. Totally fed up with scottish football an absolute joke of a league . id rather see hearts move to the depths of the english leagues and tell them to ram it.

Rangers back in the SPL by 2014/15. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Money talks unfortunately and Rangers are in a different ball park to us.

Joke.

Going back over time weve got used to players heading along the M8 but now with them bumping all the people they owed money to and starting debt free, and their still nicking all other clubs best young players. its just so hard to take. Totally fed up with scottish football an absolute joke of a league . id rather see hearts move to the depths of the english leagues and tell them to ram it.

Joke.

Agents are the biggest problem.

Macgowan would be served staying where he is and getting a decent move in the future. There's plenty time for Ryan to do so much better.

Slavering prick. Just gtf

tartofmidlothian

Christ I detest that man - McCoist. His inane grin, supposed banter. His front for a corrupt institution

Gowser tell him were to go

This x1000000000000

There can be lots on in the background which we are unaware of...

There is this tax bill which has to be paid if some posters are correct so if we owe a million then we need to get a million... Temps transfer would go a long way to clearing that and as for Ryan he may be under subtle pressure to move from the club and his agent.... the club could be telling him thanks for your time but if you really want to help then go tonight as we need the money.... do we see that as him being selfish wanting to stay or a money grabber if he goes ?

There are so many issues and only a few will know the truth... from a playing point of view it is a poor move for both, from a financial point of view a good move at least for this season as they will both earn far in excess of their current wage.

They may feel they are doing the best for us also with funds coming in so lets hang fire on the abuse until it is clearer... certainly if I thought part of the move was to help us it would temper my feelings of disappointment.

My real disappointment and surprise is that there are no other clubs discussing a move with us... at least that would give them a choice and us the funds.... but it's not to be it seems.

I think our poor choice in DOF may be a factor.

Does he have any contacts in grown up football?

I agree with you - but putting aside our Hearts bias for a second - its a really sad reflection on Scottish football and the whole mentality around the game here that a 23 year old player can go from playing and scoring against Liverpool at Anfield in the Europa league on a Thursday night to deciding that he fancies playing Elgin in the third division 3 days later.

As has been said before we've no idea what's going on behind the scenes hearts may be trying to get him out to realise a transfer fee that in six months we won't get. It's unbelievable that a club that has stuck two fingers up to Scottish football can get away with this though. From a football view worst decision ever he'll get booted up and down the country in the third division.

It hasn't even happened yet and, in my 50 + years supporting Hearts, I've never felt more sick to my stomach than right now!

And remember, I've seen Dave MacKay, Alex Young, Willie Wallace, Davie Weir, Neil McCann, even Robbo for a season etc., all go.

From Scott Wilson on Twitter:

As I said earlier both Templeton and McGowan have and are speaking to Rangers. DT will sign. RM meeting with McCoist right now.

The Real Maroonblood

Romanov is the one that has accepted the bids and given permission for sevco to talk to them both.

Gowser doesnt want to leave, but no doubt been threatened with the 'freezing out' treatment.

and some think the sun shines out his arse.

From Scott Wilson on Twitter:

As I said earlier both Templeton and McGowan have and are speaking to Rangers. DT will sign. RM meeting with McCoist right now.

The truth is that HEARTS have given them permission to talk to Ryan.

FFS Hearts! What have you done? :down:

Really,really hope that isn't true. If so, it would suggest we very desperately need the cash and that pressure is being put on a player that has made it clear for months he wants a new contract.

Not fussed about Temps but McGowan going would feel like a very hard punch in the guts. Christ knows what Vlad is thinking. He should be kicking that filth when they are down instead of giving them a helping hand. The sale of McGowan would be very hard to stomach. If Vlad had an inch of interest left he'd give the guy a deal which would mean he would also get greater reward down the line.

The truth is that HEARTS have given them permission to talk to Ryan.

FFS Hearts! What have you done? :down:

Really,really hope that isn't true. If so, it would suggest we very desperately need the cash and that pressure is being put on a player that has made it clear for months he wants a new contract.

Not fussed about Temps but McGowan going would feel like a very hard punch in the guts. Christ knows what Vlad is thinking. He should be kicking that filth when they are down instead of giving them a helping hand. The sale of McGowan would be very hard to stomach. If Vlad had an inch of interest left he'd give the guy a deal which would mean he would also get greater reward down the line.

Rangers back in the SPL by 2014/15. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Money talks unfortunately and Rangers are in a different ball park to us.

100 percent correct. I was hoping Rangers would vanish into oblivion. Truth is they'll probably bounce back in no time at all. Rangers and Celtic will dominate Scottish football forever. Very sad.

VR's statement said, in essence, that anyone who wants to chase a bigger paycheck elsewhere can go. This is not what McGowan is doing.

Just had a scan through the end of the thread(not that closely) but can't see anything. Is there actually any confirmation of this anywhere or is everybody just getting over excited about a bit of speculation??

Stuck at work so can't see sky sports news or anything like that.

All I have is bbc and JKB. Speculation abound but I believe there is no smoke without fire. Cant blame anyone for turning down a massive pay increase. It just seems morally wrong because the rankers punishment has not affected their buying power in Scotland at least. Unless we are paid in full for Wallace and in full for any others (should they go) we should have nowt to do with them.

VR's statement said, in essence, that anyone who wants to chase a bigger paycheck elsewhere can go. This is not what McGowan is doing.

VR's statement, as usual, was there to try and make it look like it is the players who are to blame and deflect the blame from himself.

Why are no English teams coming in for Temps and Ryan? badword joke if we sell them to those tramps

You would have to have serious mental health issues to sell a player to Rangers and not get all the cash up front.

Oh shit!

Absolutely spot on. Vlad the "I won't sell to the OF" pish......

Vlad can GTF I'd he allows these deals to happen.

Am pist aff! Seriously!

I can't see the big picture here. I understand about the lads wanting more money and us needing cash but surely we could have offered them a 12 month contract extension and then punted them in the summer to England for even more money.

We must be on the bones of our arse however; we managed to find the cash to offer Stevenson a 3 year contract.

What gives?

Mcgowan is being pushed out the door. I ******* hate romanov. I feel sick of the thought of mcgowan going to rangers

Sad to say but I don't think McGowan would even be speaking to McCoist if he wasn't interested in the move now.

Time will tell what will happen but I suggest that if macgowan goes the games over for us big time. No more anfield or 5-1 cup final wins.

Why are no English teams coming in for Temps and Ryan? badword joke if we sell them to those tramps

Ask the agents. Thats their jobs.

Alwaysinourshadows

If temps leaves I will be extremely pissed off, if McGowan and temps go then I will probably turn my back on Scottish football.

Magic Numbers

Be even worse when Zombieco sell them on in 2 years time for ?X million. I'm almost done with all of this, Scottish football is almost dead to me, what are we thinking about here?

Absolutely gut-wrenchingly sickened by the whole Rangers situation.

I experienced losing Robbo, JC & the rest but this feels much, much worse.

Can't believe this actually.

Gutted if both go.

100 percent correct. I was hoping Rangers would vanish into oblivion. Truth is they'll probably bounce back in no time at all. Rangers and Celtic will dominate Scottish football forever. Very sad.

How long will you pay to be part of it?

I know the answer for me.

Archived