Gowzer stays / Templeton close to leaving (Merged Threads)

Johanes de Silentio

The Real Maroonblood

VR's statement said, in essence, that anyone who wants to chase a bigger paycheck elsewhere can go. This is not what McGowan is doing.

That statement is a cop out from Romanov.

Why would you sell players to a club who has cheated you over a number of years?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we've suspected for a while, the Hearts players' agents only seem to know the phone number of one club.

From Scott Wilson on Twitter:

As I said earlier both Templeton and McGowan have and are speaking to Rangers. DT will sign. RM meeting with McCoist right now.

Sad if true, it really does show up the lack of team ethos and community spirit that seemed to exist once in football, a long, long time ago. I, me, mine attitudes prevalent through out society just now. How much money can make you happy, answers on a cheque made payable to David Templeton, Ryan McGowan and Vladimir Romanov.

HEARTS FOREVER

Decisions like this make me sick to my stomach and certainly won't put any numbers on the gate.

Well done Hearts!

So badword angry

Captain Canada

I really hope Gowser stays and as much as I like Temps I am less bothered about him. I'd still be happy with Paterson on the right wing and Arvy on the left. Money talks and I'd rather get a fee now rather than nowt next summer.

quincy adams wagstaff

vlad is a snake,forces players out,then blames them for chasing the money in a vain bid to keep the fans on side,feckin snake.

Can you imagine Gowser in a Rangers strip?

I'm going to spew.

Why doesn't Romanov say **** YOU SEVCO and make a ***** of them in the press. Like he did with his poem on how they should be in D3.

@dtempleton89 shows that you have a lot of ambition 'NOT!' score againt liverpool at anfield line up in div 3 . hope it keeps fine for you

Absolutely spot on. Vlad the "I won't sell to the OF" pish......

Vlad can GTF I'd he allows these deals to happen.

Absolutely bang on.

After the high of last nite, this is a severe kick in the haw maws.

Wallace, Black, and now likely Templeton and McGowan playing for that horrible pollution that is Greenco.

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Three seasons in SFL? Aye right. The mafia will have them back in one year.

Guest C00l K1d

ive liked romanov up until now but if he does sell to them he can fecking bolt

he says all this shite about them cheating but hes just as bad as these players who are entirely motivated by money

Pants Shaton

I'm going to spew.

Why doesn't Romanov say **** YOU SEVCO and make a ***** of them in the press. Like he did with his poem on how they should be in D3.

Probably because he doesn't really give a **** about Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

The Real Maroonblood

I'm going to spew.

Romanov is full of shit.

vlad is a snake,forces players out,then blames them for chasing the money in a vain bid to keep the fans on side,feckin snake.

Agree

Nucky Thompson

What a bunch of drama queens on this thread that obviously have no clue on how football contracts work :lol: :lol:

Better players have come and gone.

I'm confident we have the right youngsters at the club to move on.

At least we are getting cash for players who the Orcs would probably sign in January for nowt.

I can honestly see this being the straw that finally breaks the camels back as far as the hearts support and Vlad are concerned!!!!!!

Let's be honest we've all been scared of what happens if Vlad pulls the plug etc??

Well has it done rangers any feckin harm!!!

hearts have been a huge part of my 57 years on this planet and never have i more like chucking it in than tonight. i wont, but just so depressed at the state were in its like watching some desperate junkie sell his grannie for a fix.

Silvery_Moon

VR's statement, as usual, was there to try and make it look like it is the players who are to blame and deflect the blame from himself.

this - in spades.

heartsfc_fan

I really do hate deadline day.

If we lose one of them, I would probably settle for that. Two of them though would be a kick in the teeth.

Green and the sevco third division cheats can go and feck off FRAUD is going on on a grand scale and SDM WILL BE STRIPPED OF HIS KNIGHTHOOD AND GET PORRIDGE :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Fuxake. Can't take that at all. What a come down from last night, even after having to get up so early to make it to work I was buzzing, now I gutted. Hope they go bust.

Vlads statement is full of rubbish, why shouldn't players try and get better terms of pay. The fact is and folk should wise up to is that players will be treated far better at rangers than Hearts as well.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sad to say but I don't think McGowan would even be speaking to McCoist if he wasn't interested in the move now.

Without a doubt.

All it will take is McCoist saying 'Ryan, sign and we'll quadruple your salary and we'll be back in the top league in one year.'

Sickening.

Why are no English teams coming in for Temps and Ryan? badword joke if we sell them to those tramps

This is something I can't quite get my head round, why is Temps or Gowsers agents not doing the best for there client, and seeing what else might be available for the player, you can't seriously tell me that after there performances over 2 games against the mighty Liverpool, that there isn't the tiniest bit of interest from Championship clubs at least.

Who are there agents ? We must be told, or are they in the pockets of Sevco .

quincy adams wagstaff

What a bunch of drama queens on this thread that obviously have no clue on how football contracts work :lol: :lol:

enlighten us

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, so hold on here.

Skim reading it says Temps fee is ?500k. Correct?

If so, and the fee for Gowser is not ?800k, then it would be the most shocking piece of business HMFC has ever done.

Temps fee I have no issue with. 9 months left on a contract and he hasn't played international football. If he wants to join Sevco while they play at wrecking themselves, fair enough. Wasting his career though.

Gowser will kill his international career though if he goes to Sevco. I trust common sense will prevail.

it's a total NAP that the same people on the seethe about hearts taking this money would have been on a different seethe about hearts bringing a punishment on themselves by failing to pay the wages at some point due to chronic cashflow.

ArmiyaRomanova

Remind me, when does OldCo go into liquidation and HMRC step in to take Ibrox off their hands and resell it for market value?

Can't believe with all this still to come they have money to fling around to destabilise teams they're not even in competition with this year - or next.

Romanov is, as ever, a mixed bag. Not sure that we would exist without him.

All the money he put into Hearts was effectively wasted by his insistence in meddling with team and signing affairs. Notably massively overpaying wages to "Carlos Kickaball" types. Now were are trying to become self-sustaining, which is fair enough. Instead of letting overpaid players go, but retaining key figures (Black, Skacel), we are just rushing helter skelter to get players off the wage bill. This will weaken the side, and piss off the support.

It's fair enough to reduce the wage bill, but could we just do it sensibly? ie not insisting players are benched if they refuse to sign extensions. Let them play at top form as they try to win a contract elsewhere; accept that is the way things go. This is not the case, and as ever, mis-management at Hearts abounds, at a time when the Old Firm are relatively weak.

Net spend into Hearts by Romanov has been about 5 million a year for 6 years. Can you imagine what might have been possible if we'd had a good manager allowed to get on with it - a Peter Houston, Derek McInnes, Owen Coyle type. But it's been thrown down the pan due to the running of the club. And now we are cutting back in a crazy hap-hazard fashion.

No one seems to have noticed that McGlynn out-smarted Brendan Rodgers. He set Hearts up tactically, and we almost knocked out Liverpool on Thursday. But again he'll have to cope with the inevitable lunacy that Romanov brings to the party.

If we ever do become self-sustaining, will he leave us alone to get on with it? Thursday night, I'm chuffed to bits. Now Friday comes, and we're all pissed off. We are Hearts.

Very obvious that Vlad does not care about Hearts anymore and is only interested in recouping as much money as possible.

At least we are getting cash for players who the Orcs would probably sign in January for nowt.

and any yougster thats any good will be sold as soon as possable.

it's a total NAP that the same people on the seethe about hearts taking this money would have been on a different seethe about hearts bringing a punishment on themselves by failing to pay the wages at some point due to chronic cashflow.

If we had chronic cashflow why the **** are we signing enkleman and stevenson? Doesn't make much sence to me!

The right youngsters......until Romanov forces them out the door too.

Hate to shatter your bubble, but our club is not 'moving on' in the right direction. ;-(((((

The writing is on the wall sadly. Gutted.

This!! So true, sick of players always getting the blame.

Season ticket for sale if both sign for Rangers

hearts have been a huge part of my 57 years on this planet and never have i more like chucking it in than tonight. i wont, but just so depressed at the state were in its like watching some desperate junkie sell his grannie for a fix.

We all get like that sometimes mate. It's a sore one for sure.

As we've suspected for a while, the Hearts players' agents only seem to know the phone number of one club.

Taking the easy option, rather than working hot bigger opportunities.

100 per cent correct.

When our owner is pumping 30 million into a basketball team at the same time, yes.

Malinga the Swinga

Totally fed up and reduced crowds will no doubt result. It is a sad decline that we are on, yet our owner has the cheek to attend last night, make a show about thanking players for eforts they have put in, yet as soon as he can, he accepts the first oofer that is put in front of him. What is the point of attending games when we sell anyone who shows any talent, and if they want to stay, we freeze them out because we want money.

Rangers have planned this for months, a one season miss from the SPL in exchange to dump tens of millions of debt, start again and sign as many players as they can, and hen act like the victims. We are left on the sideline to watch all this, and are supposed to get behind the team, yet we all know we would sell anyone to anyone who offers us cash.

Scottish football is at its lowest ever point and all anyone/we can do is help to dig a bigger hole to lie in.

kingantti1874

This is not about them leaving... its about where they're going... **** everyone associated to this abortion

BUT THE HUNS ARE BUST WALKED AWAY FROM 150 MILLION OF DEBTS SHAFTED ALL OFF sCOTTISH FOOTBALL FOR 10 YEARS THEN WHEN DEAD RETURN AS ZOMBIE HUNS DEBT FREE AND STEAL ALL OUR GOOD PLAYERS :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Nucky Thompson

enlighten us

Well quite a few can't grasp the fact that if you can't get a fee in this window for a player in the final year of his contact then he can sign a pre contact for someone else when the next window opens

Archived