The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Right woot.gifheard from a very good and credible source that there is and this is the IMPORTANT point here, that there is a very "STRONG RUMOUR" that Rudi will be back, when and "IF" that happens is "ALL" down and due to revenue being raised.There is a big tax bill coming but no need to panic as the monies are there to meet it, the MAIN dominator here on any return of king Rudolf is what amount of revenue can be raised and from what areas.Now of course i am taking this on a serious perception of possibilities but also considering my source as one who is to be perceived as one who is in the know than probably most on here,(no disrespect intended , we call all dream and hope for now as its free and not taxable),What got my attention from this source was this point it raised ,why did HMFC release the Derby briefs for sale for the game on the 2nd of January next year so early, to raise PART of the funds for King Rudolf return, now i know that all of the above is speculation but here i believe it its speculation that has some back bone due to not only the nature of my source but the position and the sport /footballing social circles this source has access and is privy too. Time will tell as usual and there have been some good points made in this thread as to why Rudi will probably not be back but the flame of hope has been rekindled in me for a possible return of King Rudolf , the look in the eyes and seriousness of this source"s demeanour alien.gif as it revealed this revelation to me has led one to a drink or too. booze.gifSo get the fingers oot and buy the derby briefs, for you never know.callme1.jpg

So you are saying that the sale of the seats that are not season ticket sales for the Derby in January will fund the return of Rudi :blink: if as the rumours go we have sold around 10 thousand sason tickets and the hobos get the school end stand that would only leave around 4000 tickets available for the home end.

I Doubt the hobos will sell out there stand so the revenue created from this game from ticket sales minus match day costs will not be very much.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

So you are saying that the sale of the seats that are not season ticket sales for the Derby in January will fund the return of Rudi :blink: if as the rumours go we have sold around 10 thousand sason tickets and the hobos get the school end stand that would only leave around 4000 tickets available for the home end.

I Doubt the hobos will sell out there stand so the revenue created from this game from ticket sales minus match day costs will not be very much.

No i am not saying that ,if you had read my post properly i said or my source said it would be a PART of or contribute to the finance of a return of the king.Every little bit helps and who knows what they would offer Rudi ,a reduced wage obviously but remember this is just ONE of other possible avenues of financial creation.If buying a derby ticket early or more to the point IF this is the reason why the derby tickets are on sale so early then its been done from a financial reality from Hearts and they might see this as a viable option.Will be seeing my source again so at the moment things are up in the air, rumours tend to do that. whistling.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

No i am not saying that ,if you had read my post properly i said or my source said it would be a PART of or contribute to the finance of a return of the king.Every little bit helps and who knows what they would offer Rudi ,a reduced wage obviously but remember this is just ONE of other possible avenues of financial creation.If buying a derby ticket early or more to the point IF this is the reason why the derby tickets are on sale so early then its been done from a financial reality from Hearts and they might see this as a viable option.Will be seeing my source again so at the moment things are up in the air, rumours tend to do that. whistling.gif

I like it better when you cut and paste sightings of aliens. That's more believable. :unsure:

maroonlegions

I like it better when you cut and paste sightings of aliens. That's more believable. :unsure:

Sightings of Aliens .woot.gifreally ,you got something that all of us have missed,show me were i have blatantly said ,"LOOK HERE IS AN ALIEN " laugh.gif in any of my posts that have dealt with the UFO topic.You got any interests out side kickback besides from posting off topic troll like pesh. There is always one ignorant smart ar** eh, you another one that has trouble reading the content of my OP too,feck its not rocket science,Since you have decided that what i provided as INFORMATION , (from more credible and believable sources than you and most on an internet forum)on the ,UFO thread perhaps you could cite or prove WHY there is no chance of advanced off world intelligences actually showing up here from time to time, in fact produce a peer reviewed paper on it because i could cite some who think it is possible.Nothing wrong with copying with copying pasting some information from the source link and that you feel is relevant to the discussion or topic you are engaged in.

I have as you very well know by now a good knowledge of the UFO subject so you can take your ignominious and ignorant comment and file into the black hole of your immature pesh tacking.that by all accounts proves that you know feck all about my source and feck all about the UFO situation or case histories.Its not me you have to believe its the SOURCE of what i posted , nothing like jumping the gun and shooting the messenger. don't worry though this highly respected source has viewed your comment to me and thought it was more believable that Hibs will win the big cup than you actually paying attention to what i actually provided in my OP.Seems that you have on a number of occasions pooped up and had several digs at me regarding the UFO topic,why not come over to the UFO thread and lets discuss some of the credible information ect i have provided on that thread recently like mature adults..I see you have not proved any feed back on why you think this SOURCE and the information it gave me is not possible, is that because you concentrated on attacking me with an alien comment,poor,poor discussion skills there mate, more like thread derailment , anyway back to the TOPIC of this thread,my source is credible and believable than you and i for one trust it, shame you know nothing of this source but you have all ready rejected it anyway. I meeting up with this source today at a family dinner tonight so i will see if there is any more developments,remember you started this,cornette.png what are you doing tonight. symf.gif

Fermit the Krog

Sightings of Aliens .woot.gifreally ,you got something that all of us have missed,show me were i have blatantly said ,"LOOK HERE IS AN ALIEN " laugh.gif in any of my posts that have dealt with the UFO topic.You got any interests out side kickback besides from posting off topic troll like pesh. There is always one ignorant smart ar** eh, you another one that has trouble reading the content of my OP too,feck its not rocket science,Since you have decided that what i provided as INFORMATION , (from more credible and believable sources than you and most on an internet forum)on the ,UFO thread perhaps you could cite or prove WHY there is no chance of advanced off world intelligences actually showing up here from time to time, in fact produce a peer reviewed paper on it because i could cite some who think it is possible.Nothing wrong with copying with copying pasting some information from the source link and that you feel is relevant to the discussion or topic you are engaged in.

I have as you very well know by now a good knowledge of the UFO subject so you can take your ignominious and ignorant comment and file into the black hole of your immature pesh tacking.that by all accounts proves that you know feck all about my source and feck all about the UFO situation or case histories.Its not me you have to believe its the SOURCE of what i posted , nothing like jumping the gun and shooting the messenger. don't worry though this highly respected source has viewed your comment to me and thought it was more believable that Hibs will win the big cup than you actually paying attention to what i actually provided in my OP.Seems that you have on a number of occasions pooped up and had several digs at me regarding the UFO topic,why not come over to the UFO thread and lets discuss some of the credible information ect i have provided on that thread recently like mature adults..I see you have not proved any feed back on why you think this SOURCE and the information it gave me is not possible, is that because you concentrated on attacking me with an alien comment,poor,poor discussion skills there mate, more like thread derailment , anyway back to the TOPIC of this thread,my source is credible and believable than you and i for one trust it, shame you know nothing of this source but you have all ready rejected it anyway. I meeting up with this source today at a family dinner tonight so i will see if there is any more developments,remember you started this,cornette.png what are you doing tonight. symf.gif

Oh_he_mad.jpg

All you had to do ML was split your last couple of posts before this one into a couple of paragraphs for everything, like your post above, to make sense. :blink:

Rudi Skacel ?@RudiSkacel19

On route to Edinburgh, can't wait to be back! #TheresOnlyOneTeamInEdinburgh

::troll:::'>

He's in Edinburgh for talks and if he doesn't sign for Hearts he's off to America with NY Red Bulls the likely destination. I believe decision will be made soon.

You heard it here first!

not wanting to add feul to the fire but i heard today that rudi and hearts are very close to sealing the deal and its a 6 months contract

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He will be back. US season almost over. Rudi is in love with the club. We are in love with him, I believe it will happen soon. No source no inside info,just gut feeling, never given up on him. He is possibly one of the all time greats and he knows it

not wanting to add feul to the fire but i heard today that rudi and hearts are very close to sealing the deal and its a 6 months contract

There are a few posters I look out for on KB, and this poster is one :thumbsup:

He will be back. US season almost over. Rudi is in love with the club. We are in love with him, I believe it will happen soon. No source no inside info,just gut feeling, never given up on him. He is possibly one of the all time greats and he knows it

I will never give up on the thought that Rudi might once again pull on that Hearts shirt.

latestRudiSkacel_2005.jpg

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I will never give up on the thought that Rudi might once again pull on that Hearts shirt.

latestRudiSkacel_2005.jpg

Genuinely believe he wouldn't feel the same anywhere else

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But that would only be until February. What would be the thinking behind that? unsure.gif

If Rudi re-signed should we laugh or cry.

For the sake of a few grand, we could be 7 - 9 points better off - and maybe in the Europa League.

Never under estimate the value of a few swings of that left foot.

bigis semiauskas

There are a few posters I look out for on KB, and this poster is one :thumbsup:

Better just letting go CJ and remember Rudi in the best way possible,

pumpin the hobos and lifting the scottish cup.

Don't want to quash any excitement guys but when someone says on here they have heard from a reliable 'source' I wouldnt pay much attention to it and the reason is this...

There is about 2 or 3 guys at Hearts that will know of any possibility of Rudi returning, one being John Murray and this may not even include John McGlynn, I am also pretty certain that Vlad will know nothing anything about it (or care).

When people post on here saying they have heard info from a source on other topics, the source is usually a player or a coach or ticket office staff etc. No players, coaches or staff at Hearts are likely to know anything about Rudi returning.

Therefore unless one of these 'sources' is John Murray himself or any of the other guys up their who deal with the financial side of things, then I wouldnt believe any of the speculation on here. There is a very small circle in which to pick up any info on this as opposed to other issues which are leaked out from players etc.

We can still hope he will return, if Rudi returns back to Edinburgh then we can start to get excited, in the mean time I wouldnt get to excited over any posts on here.

Don't want to quash any excitement guys but when someone says on here they have heard from a reliable 'source' I wouldnt pay much attention to it and the reason is this...

There is about 2 or 3 guys at Hearts that will know of any possibility of Rudi returning, one being John Murray and this may not even include John McGlynn, I am also pretty certain that Vlad will know nothing anything about it (or care).

Rudi deals directly with Vlad, not via the Club and/or an Agent, so Vlad will sure as hell know exactly what, if anything, is going on.

Rudi deals directly with Vlad, not via the Club and/or an Agent, so Vlad will sure as hell know exactly what, if anything, is going on.

Granted that may be the case due to Rudi usually dealing with Vlad, however as far as i'm aware Vlad has simply washed his hands when it comes to Hearts and we now deal with our own budget. Therefore signing Rudi simply depends on the funds available in our self-managed budget as opposed to Vlad's pocket.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Granted that may be the case due to Rudi usually dealing with Vlad, however as far as i'm aware Vlad has simply washed his hands when it comes to Hearts and we now deal with our own budget. Therefore signing Rudi simply depends on the funds available in our self-managed budget as opposed to Vlad's pocket.

I think you might be overstating the extent of Romanov's disinterest. I think he still very much does have the final word in these matters.

I think you might be overstating the extent of Romanov's disinterest. I think he still very much does have the final word in these matters.

Perhaps, however he has already stated his intention that the club must now live within its means. Therefore he won't be shelling out the dough for him to return and its all dependant on how much money we have in the pot. If the funds are in place it could still be the case that Vlad has to veto it.

However to back up my original point, even if Vlad does have a say in it, i am 99% certain that nobodys source on here is Vlad. It can be discussed on here till blue in the face but none of us will find out if he is returning until he's set foot in Edinburgh.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Perhaps, however he has already stated his intention that the club must now live within its means. Therefore he won't be shelling out the dough for him to return and its all dependant on how much money we have in the pot. If the funds are in place it could still be the case that Vlad has to veto it.

However to back up my original point, even if Vlad does have a say in it, i am 99% certain that nobodys source on here is Vlad. It can be discussed on here till blue in the face but none of us will find out if he is returning until he's set foot in Edinburgh.

I agree with everything else you've said... I just think Romanov may be playing possum slightly in terms of his involvement. :)

Maybe he was referring to the Playhouse? :whistling:

Good shout so there is still hope the great one will return :thumbsup:

Good shout so there is still hope the great one will return :thumbsup:

Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out .. :thumbsup:

BRAVEHEART1874

If Rudi re-signed should we laugh or cry.

For the sake of a few grand, we could be 7 - 9 points better off - and maybe in the Europa League.

Never under estimate the value of a few swings of that left foot.

Yep with the way results have been going the lack of quality will end up costing us more crowds will drop people pay good money to watch rudi skacel this particular wage cut makes no sense :angry:

The longer this saga rumbles on the chance of Rudi re signing diminishes plus no one seems to have any inside info of what is going on as regards him re signing

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep with the way results have been going the lack of quality will end up costing us more crowds will drop people pay good money to watch rudi skacel this particular wage cut makes no sense :angry:

I didn't realise some of our fans were actually Rudi Skacel fans and not Hearts fans.

This thread is boring. Can the admins please close it? If and when Rudi signs, yes lets talk about. However, in the meantime, concentrate on what we have got rather than wasting time dreaming about the return of a former hero. I now prepare myself to be shot down in flames.......... :whistling:

I'm surprised somebody hasn't signed Rudi tbh.

He is 33 now and is maybe looking for his last 'big (ish) pay day' for a couple of years before heading home. Pricing himself out the market perhaps?

Rudi will always be a Legend - for goals he scored,

But there were a few times when he wasn't interested - like just now,

Rudi hasn't signed for anyone cause no one wants to pay wages Rudi thinks he's worth [ Legend status going to his head ??? ]

Lets remember Rudi - but lets, let him go and bring on our youngsters who want be JAMBOS

Rudi will always be a Legend - for goals he scored, But there were a few times when he wasn't interested - like just now, Rudi hasn't signed for anyone cause no one wants to pay wages Rudi thinks he's worth [ Legend status going to his head ??? ] Lets remember Rudi - but lets, let him go and bring on our youngsters who want be JAMBOS

Think Rudi will always be a JAMBO whatever happens. :)

Rudi is testing our loyalty towards him.

As soon as we show that we will always be loyal, he will come back and once again he will ram in the goals.

All hail the god that is rudi.

As long as he is without club, it's possible.

I note, with sadness, that a certain poster hasn't commented on him for a while. That doesn't augur well. :(

The longer this saga rumbles on the chance of Rudi re signing diminishes plus no one seems to have any inside info of what is going on as regards him re signing

Actually, that's the complete opposite of the truth.

i have decided to become a clairvoyant and have just finished an online training course.

i can now foresee the return of the living ledg... and i foresee it happening soon. soooooon.

As long as he is without club, it's possible.

I note, with sadness, that a certain poster hasn't commented on him for a while. That doesn't augur well. :(

Yip, the silence from a certain poster whose old man is mates with Rudi is deafening. :(

Yip, the silence from a certain poster whose old man is mates with Rudi is deafening. :(

Mibbe Bougie ( rhymin slang ) is on his holibobs :whistling:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out .. :thumbsup:

Nice impart of wisdom, only sense and Hearts are words seldom associated

Archived