The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How many players/managers have left us for bigger and better clubs,but are on the dole.

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

Not that many to be fair. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of that is true

From previous threads I understand your Dad is a friend of Rudi's

Can you shed any light on his current situation? :huh:

maroonlegions

From previous threads I understand your Dad is a friend of Rudi's

Can you shed any light on his current situation? :huh:

woot.gif Aye ,tell all.woot.gif

<br />Rumor on Facebook if may sign today? Is this all nonsense?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What do you think

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

He is 33, since we seem to be signing coaches recently, wonder if up the wage a bit and signing as a player/coach might be an option..

He is 33, since we seem to be signing coaches recently, wonder if up the wage a bit and signing as a player/coach might be an option..

Guid shout, balance of the squad is looking good, similar number of goalies and coaches :whistling:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

How many players/managers have left us for bigger and better clubs,but are on the dole.

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

:vrface:

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

Is 'Clueless' Paulo Sergio?

If not, then add Paulo to the list.

:ninja:

I'd do ANYTHING to have Rudi back.

just been on twitter and rudi said in the last hour and day off the day as been doing all day training

Johanes de Silentio

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

Hi, Winston!

Do you have any other way of judging a Hearts player other than what they do after the leave?

Cheers, Winston!

Horatio Caine

just been on twitter and rudi said in the last hour and day off the day as been doing all day training

Translation required...whistling.gif

winston churchill

Clueless

The Obua

The Kello

Rudi

Anymore kicking around ?

Any takers yet,or are they all still on the brew ?

not exactly :unsure:

Translation required...whistling.gif

"A day off after a week of double sessions is well deserved! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!" :thumbsup:

Horatio Caine

pr?v? na twitteru a rudi ?ekl v posledn? hodin? a den mimo den, jak d?lal cel? den ?kolen? :thumbsup:

Nothing worse than a smug linguist -

or a cunning one?.....

TheHeartsShow

For the love of god.

RUDI SKACEL IS NOT COMING BACK TO HEARTS.

C'mon, let us dream. : ) God I miss that guy. His smile could light up a stadium.

Memories of Rudi bowing to The Wheatfield when the ball was in play behind him, haha, his love is eternal

jambos are go!

Lets just say Hearts were prepared to pay him ?3k per week. Whilst he might think that derisory is is he daft enough to sit on his backside earning nothing when that kind of money is on offer. You at least keep or start talking. Until he signs for someone else the most rational explanation is that their is brinkmanship going on between Rudi and Vladimir. IMO.

Lets just say Hearts were prepared to pay him ?3k per week. Whilst he might think that derisory is is he daft enough to sit on his backside earning nothing when that kind of money is on offer. You at least keep or start talking. Until he signs for someone else the most rational explanation is that their is brinkmanship going on between Rudi and Vladimir. IMO.

Agree mate, I find the whole saga surreal to be honest

Does Rudi want to play football, seems a stupid question but he must have had offers from other clubs and most probably better financially than Hearts could offer, if indeed we have offered anything.

Loada pish if he was going to resign it would have happened before now. Why would he have missed the Liverpool games if he was coming back. You would have thought he would be champing at the bit for these games. FOR THE LAST TIME HE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT COMING BACK.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Loada pish if he was going to resign it would have happened before now. Why would he have missed the Liverpool games if he was coming back. You would have thought he would be champing at the bit for these games. FOR THE LAST TIME HE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT COMING BACK.

Rudi to resign on Monday type post IMO

UNTIL HE SIGNS FOR SOMEONE ELSE STOP BEING A NEGATIVE MOD EDIT

Honestly most pessimistic bunch i've ever met

(Btw on a side note is anybody getting shit tons of daddy long legs ? killed 4 in the last hour :S) :sweat:

maroonlegions

Right woot.gifheard from a very good and credible source that there is and this is the IMPORTANT point here, that there is a very "STRONG RUMOUR" that Rudi will be back, when and "IF" that happens is "ALL" down and due to revenue being raised.There is a big tax bill coming but no need to panic as the monies are there to meet it, the MAIN dominator here on any return of king Rudolf is what amount of revenue can be raised and from what areas.Now of course i am taking this on a serious perception of possibilities but also considering my source as one who is to be perceived as one who is in the know than probably most on here,(no disrespect intended , we call all dream and hope for now as its free and not taxable),What got my attention from this source was this point it raised ,why did HMFC release the Derby briefs for sale for the game on the 2nd of January next year so early, to raise PART of the funds for King Rudolf return, now i know that all of the above is speculation but here i believe it its speculation that has some back bone due to not only the nature of my source but the position and the sport /footballing social circles this source has access and is privy too. Time will tell as usual and there have been some good points made in this thread as to why Rudi will probably not be back but the flame of hope has been rekindled in me for a possible return of King Rudolf , the look in the eyes and seriousness of this source"s demeanour alien.gif as it revealed this revelation to me has led one to a drink or too. booze.gifSo get the fingers oot and buy the derby briefs, for you never know.callme1.jpg

fabienleclerq

UNTIL HE SIGNS FOR SOMEONE ELSE STOP BEING A NEGATIVE MOD EDIT

Honestly most pessimistic bunch i've ever met

(Btw on a side note is anybody getting shit tons of daddy long legs ? killed 4 in the last hour :S) :sweat:

****s are everywhere! Never seen so many, i think they are out for revenge on the kids who picked off their forefathers limbs!!

Magic Numbers

****s are everywhere! Never seen so many, i think they are out for revenge on the kids who picked off their forefathers limbs!!

Got 6 off the bassas lowping around my living room just now, just about to start catching them, gotta be careful, them wings & legs ain't very strong... :ninja:

Archived