• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions

Starting a 2 week holiday now :jjyay:

I might be on this thread a few times in that space :sob:

snap, me too off work for two weeks staring from Monday, wife is ecstatic :smuggy: ,

4 cans of Shandy Bass. NAP!

:lol:

A crate and a horrible amount of shots. Someone decided it would be a good idea to have a shot every time there was a red card or a penalty on Soccer Saturday :sob:

Edited by rossthejambo

Mixed my drinks far too much last night and ended up vomming for the first time in ages when I got in. Woke up this morning to a scream from her and then she bust into the bedroom. Apparently I'd used her facecloth to wipe my mouth and she hadn't noticed untill she started using it. Wasn't the best idea just to start laughing.

Hangover's just lifting, now I can eat the curry I made 3 hours ago but didn't touch & open my first superbowl bevvy :yas:

Feel like a right tramp if I'm honest :sob:

A crate and a horrible amount of shots. Someone decided it would be a good idea to have a shot every time there was a red card or a penalty on Soccer Saturday :sob:

I was going to have a go at that a few weeks back but then that thread appeared saying you are an alcoholic if you drink alone with the purpose of getting hammered :(

:sob:

Kidding I feel great

:verysmug:

Tell me your pain Kickback I want to mock you all :jjyay:

I'm not sure how I feel actually. At first it was definitely :sob: but now I've had some water and a bacon roll it's not so bad. Still definitely at least a 6 though.

Heavy night Tommy?

Day and night, Beats :lol:

Out at 1:15pm and home at 4am for my birthday. GREAT STUFF. :jjyay:

Remember nothing from about 11 onwards. Betty Ford in the morning.

Day and night, Beats :lol:

Out at 1:15pm and home at 4am for my birthday. GREAT STUFF. :jjyay:

Remember nothing from about 11 onwards. Betty Ford in the morning.

Happy Birthday.

Have a can and a bacon roll mate. You will feel great.

Fanks Beats.

Word on the street is that I was a disaster zone last night :lol:

Fell asleep in the taxi on the way to meet folk, then bounded out as it arrived like I was leading the charge :lol: My mate was dancing with this girl and I kept dancing up to and in between them like a proper dick. :lol: As if that wasn't enough, I got us in bother at a bar because I was reeking and thousand yard staring into space. The barmaid and her boyfriend the bar manager thought I was staring at her and went mental :lol:

scottish_chicP
I'm destroyed.

Btw, its the same few folk on this thread every weekend. Maybe we have a problem?

Nah everyone else are (is?!)just boring :ph34r::lol:

Edited by scottish_chicP

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Fanks Beats.

Fell asleep in the taxi on the way to meet folk, then bounded out as it arrived like I was leading the charge :lol: My mate was dancing with this girl and I kept dancing up to and in between them like a proper dick. :lol: As if that wasn't enough, I got us in bother at a bar because I was reeking and thousand yard staring into space. The barmaid and her boyfriend the bar manager thought I was staring at her and went mental :lol:

:rofl:

Where is that vlad stupid smiley.

I am in a delicate situation where I'm not sure if I feel terrible or just tired yet. The food and water I take on in the next hour is crucial.

Fanks Beats.

You really shouldn't be allowed out drinking.

I've had a Saturday off the drink and feel grand btw :smuggy:

Just spoke to my mate. Unbeknownst to me, I was chatting up my mate's ex - also happens to be the mother of his child :cornette:

What a disgrace of an individual :lol:

I went to my local last night for the first time ever on a saturday night. Never again :muggy:

They do karaoke and the "highlight of the night" I was told is two goths in their 20s singing bad touch by the bloodhound gang. I was like ok then. Then it happened. I don't even know what smiley to use to describe it. They stood and "sang" this while a collection of middle aged women, obese females and strange looking men all grinded each other and bent each other over. I just stood and stared :rofl:

Then the off duty barmaid who was absolutely out her tits was chasing folk out the pub for smoking weed in the doorway and wailing like a banshee. I made a quick exit and jumped in some couples taxi and said I didn't feel comfortable walking up the road on my own with my broken phone and then reached the safety of my house.

On a promise last night so no alcohol need be involved.

Feeling f****** fantastic today.

:best:

Made the mistake of "nipping in to the pub for a quick one" before I went shopping! I'm now on day 2 of a bad hangover with a badly broken toe and no food whatsoever in the house.

Sergio Garcia

Out from Friday lunchtime till the wee small hours of Sunday morning had no time for a hangover since I had agreed to help my brother move house.

That's two weekends in a row I have managed to avoid a hangover.

WORST. HANGOVER. EVER. Even got shat on by a seagull on my way to work :disappointed: Little bugger waited until i walked under the lampost, seen it coming but could do nothing about it

WORST. HANGOVER. EVER. Even got shat on by a seagull on my way to work :disappointed: Little bugger waited until i walked under the lampost, seen it coming but could do nothing about it

meant to be good luck mate, well so they say.

get a lotto ticket on, win and buy Hearts, everyone is a winner thanks to the seagull haha

Last time I was out for a bucket, I had a can of Monster before bed and one when I woke up. Felt fine. Never had a hard shite for 4 days though.

scottish_chicP

Was at about an 8 earlier. Threw myself into the pool, had a swim, drank 2 pints of water and now I'm having a glass of champagne.

:pleasing:

scottish_chicP

I had two glasses last night and woke up with a cold feeling like shit. Would have been as well getting smashed! :(

Lancashire_Lou

Went on an all-dayer in Sheffield from 10am Saturday morning. Today is the first day I've woken up and felt 100%. Recovery was greatly delayed by the fact I had to work 6pm Sunday through till 3pm Monday. I ended up in a mosh pit in a theatre and bust my lip. Standard!

Still feeling a bit ropey from the weekend FFS

Was at a house party on Sat that went on 'til Sunday - managed to bile spew in front of the early risers on Brixton High Street.