Hangovers

Beats

Still feeling a bit ropey from the weekend FFS

Was at a house party on Sat that went on 'til Sunday - managed to bile spew in front of the early risers on Brixton High Street.

Still rough?

**** sake :lol:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beats

• scottish_chicP

• Tommy Wiseau

• Floyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scottish_chicP
Still feeling a bit ropey from the weekend FFS

Was at a house party on Sat that went on 'til Sunday - managed to bile spew in front of the early risers on Brixton High Street.

:lol: you're too old for it if you haven't recovered by Wed!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Read an article yesterday saying scientists may have discovered a pill that cures hangovers.

:omg!:

They've been getting mince blotto and once they have this it sobers them up immediately.

I dunno if I could take it or I'd be peeving every single day.

Read an article yesterday saying scientists may have discovered a pill that cures hangovers.

They've been getting mince blotto and once they have this it sobers them up immediately.

Think you might be talking mince unless you mean mice !!! :cool4:

**** sake. Could have used me for the research :(

In the opening of what?! :ph34r::lol:

The culdesac :lol: dont know why im putting the laughing face because this is no laughing matter :sob: just woke up spewing. Got another two and a half hours before I need to get up then an 8 hour shift and its going to be torturous. Working in hospitality, kill me now :sob:

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

**** sake!

Woke up fully clothed and the contacts still in! Wife not impressed, it was her party!

Never too old for bouncing to Levels though

I can't move. Still spewing and start in just over an hour and haven't made any attempt to get up and I have a half hour drive and a hunt for a car park space ahead of me. Someone just put me out of my misery. I swear I have never been this ill from drink in about 3 years. :sob:

Had a curry and watched an episode of Sharpe last night. My world is zen

Feels-good-man.gif

Pullshapes must have been having a good night. Posting on JKB while you're apparently having a great time drunk with your pals :vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

scottish_chicP

If it makes you guys feel any better it's still 30 degrees and I'm playing pool and drinking wine. A midnight swim may be on. I'm sure I'll be here tomorrow though :lol:

Had a curry and watched an episode of Sharpe last night. My world is zen

Feels-good-man.gif

Pullshapes must have been having a good night. Posting on JKB while you're apparently having a great time drunk with your pals :vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

:lol: I was posting while he was out smoking. And on the walk home evidently :sob:

Edited by Pull Shapes

Pals has now become "he". This tale is getting more and more tragic as the minutes roll on.

If you were in a field pished doing star jumps, how did he need to "go" for a smoke? Yous were in a field, apparently.

Pals has now become "he". This tale is getting more and more tragic as the minutes roll on.

If you were in a field pished doing star jumps, how did he need to "go" for a smoke? Yous were in a field, apparently.

Aye, we were in the field on the walk home and I said I was posting on the walk home. Had posted on other threads while in pub and he was outaide. Not really sure what the issue is? :lol: im not going to argue on here about when is and isn't an acceptaable time to post regardless of whether or not you deem it tragic :lol: have a nice day.

Edited by Pull Shapes

You should be on your half hour car drive by now, instead of posting on JKB, should you not?

I'm just a bit confused about how you can be having such a wacky fun time on a night out, yet posting like a boss on Kickback throughout - and with such perfect punctuation as well. Impressive multitasking it seems.

You should be on your half hour car drive by now, instead of posting on JKB, should you not?

I'm just a bit confused about how you can be having such a wacky fun time on a night out, yet posting like a boss on Kickback throughout - and with such perfect punctuation as well. Impressive multitasking it seems.

Because I can still spell and perform basic grammar when I've had a drink? I got a lift but thanks for your concern. No need to turn a light hearted thread into squabbles but you're clearly determined to do that. Im at work now so have a nice hangover free day.

Because I can still spell and perform basic grammar when I've had a drink? I got a lift but thanks for your concern. No need to turn a light hearted thread into squabbles but you're clearly determined to do that. Im at work now so have a nice hangover free day.

You know I will.

stock-footage-portrait-of-handsome-business-man-relaxing-on-chair-at-office.jpg

Lancashire_Lou

My cousin made me drink black sambuca. Midnight swim was fun. Deunk and tired now zzzzzz

I once drank a load of that without remembering. Nearly rang myself an ambulance the morning after when I was puking up; thought I had internal bleeding when I saw the colour of it.

Matthew Le Tissier

On the bus home from an all day peeve at Newcastle. Legs are ******* agony from they staires. Tomorrow will be a world of pain :sob:

scottish_chicP

I once drank a load of that without remembering. Nearly rang myself an ambulance the morning after when I was puking up; thought I had internal bleeding when I saw the colour of it.

I don't remember writing this :lol:

Feel not too bad but the pool has made my cold return :(

The Great Khali

:cornette:

Pathead smoker yesterday. Copious amounts of lager and vodka.

Karaoke at the coach in dalkieth :facepalm:

Can't remember getting home and in work at 6 this morning :sob:

:cornette:

Pathead smoker yesterday. Copious amounts of lager and vodka.

Karaoke at the coach in dalkieth :facepalm:

Can't remember getting home and in work at 6 this morning :sob:

:pleasing:

Another weekend alcohol free, Sunday's really are wonderful :jjyay: Shame Monday's aren't :sob:

Am I seeing suggestions that people are pretending to be pished/hungover here ? Surely nobody would be that sad :lol:

Gerd Muller

Dunno how I'm not tired, currently sipping some Morgans. I can defo feel the hangover already but just gonna keep on going.

3 dayer just finishing in Krakow.

My foot is agony. No idea what I've done.

The rest of me is fine though.

scottish_chicP

I had a couple of glasses of wine with my meal and one bottle of corona watching the game last night. Fresh today!