• Last Reply

Votes:

Morph- 2

Steve- 7

Arnold- 1

1 more for a lynch.

I'm getting in trouble for talking through MOTD :(

sorry i fell out the game there..

been a crazy couple of days culminating in me having a wasp incident which has led to me having a hitler tache style scab on my upper lip.

great game going on as well, so sorry folks

Player list:

2. Andy? good

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Arnie. Good

5. jambosean75. Good

12. Stacey J

13. Dunks

14. Malky. Good

15. Dandy. Good

16. Morph

17. Steve

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian. Good

20. Yvonne. Good

22. Lionel Logue?

23. DokratrO

we have enough good known people to get the remaining goons, so even if we have got Steve wrong there will be clues from that lynch .

All it would take is two wrong days and then we're back in an awkward position

We need to take a chance unless anyone has something more to go on to lynch a goon? I think if Steve gets lynched and is not a goon we can take things more slowly and get a consensus amongst all the known good players on where to go next

Ryan McGowan

We need to take a chance unless anyone has something more to go on to lynch a goon? I think if Steve gets lynched and is not a goon we can take things more slowly and get a consensus amongst all the known good players on where to go next

As a newbie I think taking a bit of direction from a player who is known to be good would be wise and I agree that even if we are wrong then it will give clues about some other people. For that reason:

vote Steve

Guest C00l K1d

I only voted steve because he voted for me :lol:

Still not sure how people know for certain who some good players are now. I think a massive part of this game has went over my head somewhere :lol:

Question has someone confirmed Yvonne as good apart from Yvonne?

Yes confirmed by Andy

The folks of the land of disney were determined to kill off the last two remaining members of the queens gang. Prince John was out wanderting in the forest at night, unaware thart an angry mob were following him. He prayed it was the sheriff and captain hook because he wanted to join their gang. The innocents of disney stopped this though and killed him before the goons could.

Steve- prince john+traitor is dead.

Night stuff plz.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

At least it stops the goons adding to there army :)

This. A lynch which goes in favour of the town.

Was absolutely convinced he was a goon though :lol:.

After lynching their best hopes of an allie, the goons were determined to kill...even though there were only two of them left, they were still strong as they had earnt the right to kill twice. The perfect opportunity arose when they found an innocent person talking to grandmother willow. One member of the gang went to kill the innocent one but grandmother willow stopped it. She wasn't strong enough to prevent her own death though.

Stacee jaxx- grandmother willow -watcher is dead.

The sheriff of nottingham knows a roled player.

It is now day. Thoughts on deadline? If someone could post a player list that would be great. I'm out.

Player list:

2. Andy? good

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Arnie. Good

5. jambosean75. Good

13. Dunks

14. Malky. Good

15. Dandy. Good

16. Morph

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian. Good

20. Yvonne. Good

22. Lionel Logue?

23. DokratrO

List of players left

Geoff Kilpatrick

Player list before bedtime

2. Andy good

3. Geoff Kilpatrick Good (only I can vouch for that though)

4. Arnie. Good

5. jambosean75. Good

13. Dunks

14. Malky. Good

15. Dandy. Good

16. Morph

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian. Good

20. Yvonne. Good

22. Lionel Logue

23. DokratrO

Process of elimination

vote Morph

Got a feeling that geoff is playing us. He and walter are smart enough to work out that it was maybe walter that got investigated and also the comment about IBM, trying to distance himself from that night kill

Geoff Kilpatrick

Got a feeling that geoff is playing us. He and walter are smart enough to work out that it was maybe walter that got investigated and also the comment about IBM, trying to distance himself from that night kill

Aye, you could be right. Alternatively, I could be trying to play the game, unlike others. The likes of Lionel, for example, have offered bugger all to the game.

Aye, you could be right. Alternatively, I could be trying to play the game, unlike others. The likes of Lionel, for example, have offered bugger all to the game.

Yeah It is really nippy that folk sign up then near the end of the game they are in still single figures or just passed double, i'm always quite a high poster as it helps pass the time it work and I feel I signed up so I should contribute to the game even if I know feck all lol

Only reason I suspect you is because the walter thing is the kind of thing that i've done when me and deek were goons and we thought that he had been investigated so I jumped on on it and managed to go unnoticed pretty much all game lol

So the sherriff of nottingham knows all 3 masons which is useless anyway lol it 'will just be race to the finish line between day and night kills lol

Strange that they targeted a non declared good player

Puts it in the towns favour now between day kills and night kills if I'm counting it right

Harry Palmer

Dunks is usually a sneeky bugger...

Anyway, going to have a wee look back and see if Morph was actually claiming to be something he's not or if it was just my imagination/shite interpretation of what he was saying. :mellow:

EDIT: probably shite interpretation.

Things looking good now

:pleasing:

I'm out today, but agree that the votes on Steve will likely point us in the right direction. Will check back once I'm home.

For now though ...

Vote Geoff

based on comments above.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Things looking good now

I'm out today, but agree that the votes on Steve will likely point us in the right direction. Will check back once I'm home.

For now though ...

Vote Geoff

based on comments above.

See what I mean?

Feck it. In bed. Should be asleep. Night all.

Ryan McGowan

That worked out well. First time my vote has been decisive in a lynching so I'm just glad I was right.

Things looking good now

For now though ...

Vote Geoff

based on comments above.

I'm not wanting to start a pile on, was just pointing out that it was a stragegy I have used in the past to good effect.

Altho I do think there is still a seasoned player among the goons.

Strange that they targeted a non declared good player

Puts it in the towns favour now between day kills and night kills if I'm counting it right

Worst case is 3 on 2 in the towns favour

Barely slept a wink last night due to my room being like Africa, went for a spot of retail therapy this morning, came home hoping to get all wrapped up under my duvet to find my mum has stripped my bed :what:

Probably a good thing cause I work at 7am on a Monday so a nap wouldn't be a good idea. Can barely keep my eyes open though :sob:

When does everyone want deadline? I'd make another one tonight but Geoff is sleeping so not sure if it would be entirely fair on him although he has already voted.

Nothing to offer as I forgot to vote and was banned from 'yesterday's' vote. If you noticed I had been playing up until that point, despite being un-roled. :rolleyes:

I have been watching tho, and it's definitely between you and Dandyman as a stick on goon.

vote Dandyman for now.

Watching Dokratr0 and Morph with interest too.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Nothing to offer as I forgot to vote and was banned from 'yesterday's' vote. If you noticed I had been playing up until that point, despite being un-roled. :rolleyes:

I have been watching tho, and it's definitely between you and Dandyman as a stick on goon.

vote Dandyman for now.

:vrface:

Harry Palmer

vote Dandyman for now.

:muggy:

Guest C00l K1d

Dunks is usually a sneeky bugger...

Anyway, going to have a wee look back and see if Morph was actually claiming to be something he's not or if it was just my imagination/shite interpretation of what he was saying. :mellow:

EDIT: probably shite interpretation.

aye i was a bit confused when you said that :laugh:

again, seriously a vote for me is a vote wasted.

i dont know how i am being suspicious but its only because im unsure of how to play properly lol

Lionel you clearly haven't been watching close enough if you think a vote on me is a good idea lol

also forgot to add i'm happy with the deadline being tomorrow if we cant reach a lynch amount

Archived