Mafia: A Disney Adventure

Shapes

So 11 townies, 2 goons left. Andy, Arnold, Sean, Malky, Dandyman, Ian, Yvonne and me are all townies, which means the goons must be two of Geoff, Dunks,Morph, hmfc_ac, and Lionel. We've got this in the bag, people.

1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woooo at least i found odd before i went...

and if i read the night activity right i know who the goon is.... :)

woooooo

Just read over the night stuff again I didn't notice that the goons had 2 night kills last night. Is this the case every night now?

Geoff - 4

Morph - 3

Dunks - 1

Dandyman, goons only got a double kill cause they earnt it that night. Single kills from now on. Deadline 1pm tomorrow with another at 10pm tomorrow

unvote morph

Vote Geoff

Just a hunch but for "earning" I read that as Geoff bitching on the PMs as the way the game has gone it has been stacked heavily in the town's favour imo (not a criticism shapes just an observation)

Harry Palmer

Or maybe something happened that had to happen for them to get the double kill.

Goon task in other words. :mellow:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Could the 'earning of a second kill' have something to do with the town killing off the traitor before he joined the goons? Perhaps the goons were told that if the traitor was killed off before joining them then they could get a second kill that night to make up for it?

Just guessing like Malky and Arnold.

unvote morph

Vote Geoff

Just a hunch but for "earning" I read that as Geoff bitching on the PMs as the way the game has gone it has been stacked heavily in the town's favour imo (not a criticism shapes just an observation)

I'd already been told it was stacked heavily in favour of the goons...can't win :lol:

This game was more about experimenting with things TBH....I think it's gone alright..

Yeah game has been top notch so far, I think the game has been so good many because there is plenty roles to go around, plus the cop going early means folk actually have to put some thought into it instead of relying on the cop to do all the work

The town once again had decided that one person was bound to be bad. They followed Captain Hook back to his ship and as an angry mob they cornered him until he was forced to walk the plank and he drowned. The Sheriff of Nottingham looked on in dismay as he was the only goon left now.

Geoff- Captain Hook- goon is dead.

Night stuff plz

With only one of their gang left it was desperate times for the goons. While the Sheriff of Nottingham was out in the forest he came across The Prince. "No Tree to save you this time is there?! Mwahahahahaha" he laughed as he stabbed The Prince straight through the heart.

Sean- The Prince- Mason is dead

Player list:

2. Andy

4. Arnie

13. Dunks

14. Malky

15. Dandy

16. Morph

18. hmfc_ac

19. Ian

20. Yvonne

22. Lionel Logue

23. DokratrO

6 for a lynch.

Morgaro Gomis

Yes knew geoff had used that tactic lol

Wooo

Well played to work out my investigation of Walter a few pages back :thumbsup:

Wooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

:lol:

You can laugh but you're inevitably investigated over the first two or three nights. It's shan when the same folk are targeted.

Chris Benoit

You can laugh but you're inevitably investigated over the first two or three nights. It's shan when the same folk are targeted.

See what you're saying but now we're back to 20+ games that'll hopefully change. At least every game folk don't presume there's a 50% chance you're a goon :down:

But you were both goons lol geoff the only reason I suspected youm was because of the ibm statement then I got thinking about the walter lynch and what I have done before, and I assume I was right )ol

I'm going to bed. I'm absolutely fecked. Dad just told me now that there's a fan in the garage :vrface: Could have done with that last night :rolleyes: Not any cooler tonight either :sob:

I'm not suited to these climates. The arctic would be better for me. Mum has bought me kids factor 50+ sun cream for going to Majorca :rofl:

Archived