Tit Monday

Sexton Hardcastle

BoJack Horseman

Legs. Legs everywhere. Looking forward to lunch when the speculative morning coat wearers shed a few layers.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's here. It's ******* here.

:sob:

So many stunning bursds who have been hibernating throughout the winter. Amazing breasts and bums everywhere.

I'm walking about like this trying to be discrete.

eelUY.gif

Angry Haggis

About to head out into George Street for a Tit Tuesday lunch time stroll.

**DEM TITTIES**

Alan Johnson

Happened daan saaf at the end of last week. It's definitely been cause I've even got shorts on.

Our uni has a massive grassy bit absolutely full of bursd wearing very little.

:yas:

The Mighty Thor

It's definitely Tit Tuesday! :)

Some glorious sights in the city today.

Sadly there's some big units stripping off too. :(

In Leith it is definitely taps aff if you are dependent on heroin day :lol:

BoJack Horseman

In Leith it is definitely taps aff if you are dependent on heroin day :lol:

It's like that at the coldest of times. T-shirts firmly tucked into waist bands. The sign of a true junky.

Forecast looking good for Monday 13th of May being Tit Monday! 17 degrees and no cloud!

Still sticking with my prediction! It's still not quite here! Too many birds still wearing coats and thick tights!

Weather like today over the weekend will see next Monday be tit and leg galore! Remember it's burds we are talking about, they will need the whole weekend to plan the first skimpy summer outfit of the year!

BoJack Horseman

Still sticking with my prediction! It's still not quite here! Too many birds still wearing coats and thick tights!

Weather like today over the weekend will see next Monday be tit and leg galore! Remember it's burds we are talking about, they will need the whole weekend to plan the first skimpy summer outfit of the year!

Nah, this is it.

number-16

I'm stuck in an office in Aberdeen :(

Somebody get some pics up for me to perv on!

I'm stuck in an office in Aberdeen :(

Somebody get some pics up for me to perv on!

Perv on, Chief!

sheepstockingshigh-heels-funny-photos-and-funniest-images.jpg

jambovambo

The meadows just now.

About put the motor into the one in front three times.

euphemism alert ...

scott_jambo

Too cold today I'm afraid. Not a scorcher were people confidently leave the house without clutching a jacket.

Barely had the perving shades off in the last week.

:look:

Was down in Somerset for a wedding this weekend and even the hippies in Somerset had everything out.

:pinilla:

Was at a music festival over the weekend. Little tidies in tiny shorts everywhere. Finger-bang central.

Tit Monday was definitely this week in Wales. Still bloody scorching now.

Boaby Ewing

Tomorrow in New York could be interesting.

It's the first time this year the spring heat has held into the evening. It's after 930pm and still 19 degrees. Humid too. Dare I say it, a little bit sultry.

It should be tomorrow, but it's forecast to rain.

Wet tit Monday :clumshot:

Angry Haggis

Tomorrow in New York could be interesting.

It's the first time this year the spring heat has held into the evening. It's after 930pm and still 19 degrees. Humid too. Dare I say it, a little bit sultry.

It should be tomorrow, but it's forecast to rain.

Wet tit Monday :clumshot:

Sexual chocolate.

:pleasing:

Gorgiewave

Are you related to Gorgiewave?

Eh?

The first time I've looked on this thread is today.

Some folk are looking up the weather forecast to plan their gawking, FFS.

Not necessary in Madrid. 20?C plus for six weeks already.

scott_jambo

Eh?

The first time I've looked on this thread is today.

Some folk are looking up the weather forecast to plan their gawking, FFS.

Not necessary in Madrid. 20?C plus for six weeks already.

In case you weren't aware, Gorgiewave currently stays in Madrid.

hughesie27

In case you weren't aware, Gorgiewave currently stays in Madrid.

Been mid 20's in Valencia all week. Took in the game at the weekend in scorching conditions and yesterday we peaked at 33 degrees. I am here for a month by the way Scott :verysmug:

scott_jambo

Been mid 20's in Valencia all week. Took in the game at the weekend in scorching conditions and yesterday we peaked at 33 degrees. I am here for a month by the way Scott :verysmug:

Mediterranean in 3 weeks for me. :smuggy:

Madrid has had some terrible weather lately though, so Gorgiewave is pulling the wool over peoples eyes.

Edited by scott_jambo

Boaby Ewing

Sexual chocolate.

:pleasing:

Mission aborted. :oldsad:

Absolutely hooring it down.

Another day of North Face, sensible shoes, and a subway that smells like wet dog.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Knew it was premature.

Aberdeen is grey and overcast. As per usual.

ffs we're no going through this shite again. yesterday was tit monday. fact. what happens in the following days is irrelevant.

The first day of Summer that a lady decides it is warm enough to wear something skimpy.

"Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now, that glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the Dart, or sitting on the Luas, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeaticon1.png.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a matelb_icon1.png which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy.For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin. After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road... And you know it is nearly summer.

For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday. Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year),so that when they're all standing outside your local after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples. So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps."[1]

Franklin Delano Bluth

Hopefully the good weather has settled in, that's all i'm saying. Rain forecast for the rest of the week in Aberdeen.

Angry Haggis

Mission aborted. :oldsad:

Absolutely hooring it down.

Another day of North Face, sensible shoes, and a subway that smells like wet dog.

Disappointing turn of weather today in Edinburgh....short lived Tit Monday/Tuesday.

Until the next bout of fine weather chaps.

See this tit Monday thing, its changed my life !!

I'm now taking far more interest in what my missus puts on in the morning - she has very generous chestage proportions (it was 3 dates in before I actually knew what her face looked like!!) And I'm now aware of 100's of perverts in Edinburgh sitting on benches and on buses etc thinking check those, tit Monday is here !! So this morning I made sure she knew it was going to rain and advised she covered up !! She's very impressed with my sudden interest in her appearance - if only she knew !!

See this tit Monday thing, its changed my life !!

I'm now taking far more interest in what my missus puts on in the morning - she has very generous chestage proportions (it was 3 dates in before I actually knew what her face looked like!!) And I'm now aware of 100's of perverts in Edinburgh sitting on benches and on buses etc thinking check those, tit Monday is here !! So this morning I made sure she knew it was going to rain and advised she covered up !! She's very impressed with my sudden interest in her appearance - if only she knew !!

You selfish, traitorous *******.

Gorgiewave

Scott, I hope the warm southern European weather cheers you up.

You selfish, traitorous *******.

You'll not be surprised to hear she never has and never will take fashion advice from me - so she's still hanging them out there :P

BoJack Horseman

ffs we're no going through this shite again. yesterday was tit monday. fact. what happens in the following days is irrelevant.

The first day of Summer that a lady decides it is warm enough to wear something skimpy.

"Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now, that glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the Dart, or sitting on the Luas, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeaticon1.png.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a matelb_icon1.png which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy.For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin. After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road... And you know it is nearly summer.

For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday. Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year),so that when they're all standing outside your local after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples. So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps."[1]

As much as I agree that Tit Monday did indeed fall on the 7th of May in 2013, banding about that definition holds as much weight as quoting scripture.

As much as I agree that Tit Monday did indeed fall on the 7th of May in 2013, banding about that definition holds as much weight as quoting scripture.

Why?

BoJack Horseman

Why?

Because it's one persons opinion on the topic. I could make up my own definition, post it online, then quote it here. Wouldn't make it true.

Because it's one persons opinion on the topic. I could make up my own definition, post it online, then quote it here. Wouldn't make it true.

As far as I'm aware, that piece I quoted is entirely what the idea of Tit Monday is based around!

TO be honest.. The fact that it was not a MONDAY makes it void..

It has to be the first Monday.. .

Hence the name!

Boomstick

As far as I'm aware, that piece I quoted is entirely what the idea of Tit Monday is based around!

Isn't that quoting scripture? Someone's opinion that everything is built around?

I don't give a **** tbh.

Sexton Hardcastle

Nae jacket on this morning....

Could today be declared "Funbag Friday"?

:pleasingao:

I used to give a lassie a lift into work on Wednesdays and Fridays. She was packing a fair old set of melons.

Those days became knows as 'Jugs Wednesdays' and 'Fun bags Friday' amongst the troops in the motor.

The Meadows was looking pretty lively this morning except for the 16 stone swamp monster who seemed to be rocking a wet suit for her morning 'run'. Spoiled the drive.

Indeed. I can't believe this is still being debated.

Angry Haggis

Nae jacket on this morning....

Could today be declared "Funbag Friday"?

:pleasingao:

Even if it was.....there's zero fun bags in Meadowbank FACT.

• davemclaren locked this topic