Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pics or didn't happen.

Not allowed to take photos when I'm working bud.

I'll happily recreate the scene for a wee donation to the jkb fund.

:jjyay:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Stirling Bursds all got off at Haymarket yesterday.

Friday was NOT the day.

7zx27.gif

Morgaro Gomis

For clarification; is it when the birds first start to show skin or when the majority start to show skin?

Lloyd's beer garden in Livi yesterday was full of low cut tops and skimpy wee skirts! Was terrific.

Tit Monday has been and gone lads

Lloyd's beer garden in Livi yesterday was full of low cut tops and skimpy wee skirts! Was terrific.

Tit Monday has been and gone lads

Don't be daft

• 4 weeks later...

scorching in Aberdeen today. I expect an eyeful as I head out to grab some lunch.

The Internet

It's not even nice outside but it's mid-May so I think girls feel they should be wearing skirts and shorts. Plenty of legs out :pleasing:

Sooperstar

It's not even nice outside but it's mid-May so I think girls feel they should be wearing skirts and shorts. Plenty of legs out :pleasing:

18 and 21 degrees on my two weather apps though. Meant to be a nice weekend too. Got an all day wedding tomorrow so that's nice.

Anyone know if Norton House has outdoor drinking facilities?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I can confirm Jersey has finally had its Tit Monday (or Friday)

Should we get an interactive map on the go? :lol:

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

hughesie27

Absolutely today is the day, and I've not even ventured out of Sighthill!

There were at least 2 days as nice as this in April. The ship sailed long ago.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

There were at least 2 days as nice as this in April. The ship sailed long ago.

"...So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps."

Angry Haggis

Absolutely today is the day, and I've not even ventured out of Sighthill!

Plenty 'Sighthill Swing Bags' on show likes?

:jjyay:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

18 and 21 degrees on my two weather apps though. Meant to be a nice weekend too. Got an all day wedding tomorrow so that's nice.

Anyone know if Norton House has outdoor drinking facilities?

Regardless, the bar opens at 12 noon, which is good enough for me :lol:

Sooperstar

Regardless, the bar opens at 12 noon, which is good enough for me :lol:

Taxi collecting me at 11.45. Not having the same thing as at your wedding, sitting bursting for a piss all the way through the ceremony.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Taxi collecting me at 11.45. Not having the same thing as at your wedding, sitting bursting for a piss all the way through the ceremony.

Well you should have went for a piss earlier at my wedding. Nobody forced you to go without one.

Just back from a stroll through Stockbridge to grab lunch and came on this here to say the very same.

Cleavage and milk bottle legs galore :jjyay:

gingerjambo190512

Was at the English garden in Munich today, there's a part of the garden where they allow for nudist sunbathing got an eye full

• 1 month later...
Glamorgan Jambo

I was in and around Edinburgh yesterday and while it was clear that the season is in full swing I was a little concerned at some of the etiquette shown by some of the town's gentlemen in how they appreciate natures gifts. I was always brought up that a short discreet glance followed by a smile of appreciation and a quick check that any company you were with didn't inadvertently miss out was the way to go. A couple of the guys I saw had their eyes so brazenly 'locked on' to their targets in a way that was reminiscent of a heat seeking missile following a burning North Korean jet...

It brought me to this thread and a recall of a very early Seinfeld episode where a 21 year old Denise Richards (playing a 15 year old girl) made a brief but outstanding acting debut before the subject of how to tastefully appreciate was discussed extensively by Jerry and George. I'll try to dig the clip out...

Adi Dassler

Well you should have went for a piss earlier at my wedding. Nobody forced you to go without one.

As it turned out I was more busting for a pish at L-Man's wedding than at yours. I'm always bursting on a pish though. I'll no doubt be bursting on a pish all the way through other Gav's wedding next week tae. It appears this is the year for bursting on a pish at a wedding.

Sooperstar

As it turned out I was more busting for a pish at L-Man's wedding than at yours. I'm always bursting on a pish though. I'll no doubt be bursting on a pish all the way through other Gav's wedding next week tae. It appears this is the year for bursting on a pish at a wedding.

I dinnae want to see any pishing going on during my speech.

Adi Dassler

I dinnae want to see any pishing going on during my speech.

I may or may not be maintening my new 'nae peeving before the meal' stance so this may or may not be realistic. I'll let you know.

Rudi Skacel

is it February 2015 already?

I must have been a hedgehog and hibernated too early

Edited by Rudi Skacel

• 8 months later...
Say What Again

It's now March 2015... Not long to go

Doesn't feel like it when I'm going home from work at night :(

Roll on though.

Doesn't feel like it when I'm going home from work at night :(

Roll on though.

All it takes is one day though. One brilliant day.

Surely this thread is a month early this year? Every year, the same debate pips up. My guess is April 17th.

• davemclaren locked this topic