Tit Monday

Sexton Hardcastle

So if we got a day of 20 degree sunshine in January, that would have been 2012s Tit Monday?

Nah, needs to happen in Spring. A false dawn, of sorts.

For clarity, I realise most sunny days in Scotland are false dawns...

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hughesie27

So if we got a day of 20 degree sunshine in January, that would have been 2012s Tit Monday?

Did we? No. We got a great day of about 17 degrees in March though. That was Tit Monday.

BoJack Horseman

Did we? No. We got a great day of about 17 degrees in March though. That was Tit Monday.

We're talking hypothetically here Hughesie. Humour me.

hughesie27

We're talking hypothetically here Hughesie. Humour me.

Nope it wouldn't. Of course not. Because we KNOW that the weather shouldn't be that hot in January. It would be a freakish event and would not signpost good weather to come.

The same day in March is completely different. We can expect decent spells of both warm and wet days as it is spring time.

The meaning behind Tit Monday, Mr White, as has been highlighted to you on many occasions, is that it is the first day of the year where we can all rejoice in the season of the over exposed breast.

This week is merely the first spell of that day.

Sheiky Baby

First day in spring when chebs come out. I really don't know what's hard to understand in that... :vrface:

Sooperstar

For me Tit Monday was definitely Tuesday of this week. That's when I was on the bus and noticed more flesh on show, that's when I was aware that there were suddenly boobs all over the office. I witnessed no such event in March.

BoJack Horseman

First day in spring when chebs come out. I really don't know what's hard to understand in that... :vrface:

When was Spring mentioned? Any definition that's been banded about has just said 'The first day of the year when...'. Why is it now Spring and not Summer?

For me Tit Monday was definitely Tuesday of this week. That's when I was on the bus and noticed more flesh on show, that's when I was aware that there were suddenly boobs all over the office. I witnessed no such event in March.

Soops knows the score.

hughesie27

Since you appear to be supportive of definitions here is one from the first page of the thread.

"For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin."

This was in March for Edinburgh.

BoJack Horseman

Since you appear to be supportive of definitions here is one from the first page of the thread.

"For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin."

This was in March for Edinburgh.

A hot day in January also falls into your definition.

God bless global warming.

hughesie27

Its not my definition, but yes apparently it would. Im cool with that. I play by the rules.

BoJack Horseman

Say, Hughesie, would a hot day in January count as Tit Monday?

Nope it wouldn't. Of course not. Because we KNOW that the weather shouldn't be that hot in January. It would be a freakish event and would not signpost good weather to come.

The same day in March is completely different. We can expect decent spells of both warm and wet days as it is spring time.

The meaning behind Tit Monday, Mr White, as has been highlighted to you on many occasions, is that it is the first day of the year where we can all rejoice in the season of the over exposed breast.

This week is merely the first spell of that day.

Hey, Hughesie, same question.

Its not my definition, but yes apparently it would. Im cool with that. I play by the rules.

Sheiky Baby

Can't wait till this gets to the 'I WOZ TROLING ALL ALONG LOLZ' stage. You keep telling yourself when you thought it was. It's endearing really...

Sheiky Baby

When was Spring mentioned? Any definition that's been banded about has just said 'The first day of the year when...'. Why is it now Spring and not Summer?

FFS! Spring is supposed to be when it starts getting hot! It's not going to winter is it? :lol:

Edited by Robb Stark

BoJack Horseman

Can't wait till this gets to the 'I WOZ TROLING ALL ALONG LOLZ' stage. You keep telling yourself when you thought it was. It's endearing really...

You'll be waiting a while. We have a differing opinion on a subject. Neither of us are right or wrong.

FFS! Spring is supposed to be when it starts getting hot! It's not going to winter is it? :lol:

You're twisting things to fit your opinion. First we were following the 'definition', now we're following it with added constraint of 'spring'. Anyway, we're still in Spring now so my date fits into your constraints no bother.

Sheiky Baby

We're saying spring because it'll always fall in spring.

We can come to a general consensus then that in Edinburgh it fell on 26th March and in Leith it was beginning of this week.

What the hell.is wrong with everyone here.. you would rather argue about when it happened than go out and enjoy it...

Who cares. Its nice today, bask in the glory that you may behold.

What the hell.is wrong with everyone here.. you would rather argue about when it happened than go out and enjoy it...

Who cares. Its nice today, bask in the glory that you may behold.

:lol: exactly!

Disappointingly but predictably, this thread has descended from a place to discuss the wonderful ###### on display on days like today into an argument over what exactly constitutes 'tit Monday'.

To get back on track, there are some lovely milfs on display in the playpark just outside my bedroom window.

:look:

Sexton Hardcastle

Are you kids seriously bashing away at a keyboard when theres burds outside in skimpy wee tops.*

GET YER BOD OOTHUR

*Im in grabbin some food.

Bert Le Clos

To get back on track, there are some lovely milfs on display in the playpark just outside my bedroom window.

Danger spank NAP.

Sheiky Baby

Are you kids seriously bashing away at a keyboard when theres burds outside in skimpy wee tops.*

GET YER BOD OOTHUR

*Im in grabbin some food.

Some of us work :sob:

Gregory House M.D.

Tit Monday was definitely March. The nae shirt wankers were out in force as well.

Sexton Hardcastle

The meadows was a fine sight this afternoon.

Even some young piece sunning herself from her balcony with her cans out.

The meadows was a fine sight this afternoon.

Even some young piece sunning herself from her balcony with her cans out.

Get any pics?

My friend Jodie has big ones and sunbathed topless today

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

So I take it this was another false dawn, Walter?

Tommy Wiseau

Well thank feck I've not been keeping up to date with this thread. :cornette:

Let me get this straight - a thread about bursds getting the good stuff out on warm, glorious days and I see not one pervy photo. Not only that, I see a bun fight about what Tit Monday really is?

Bunch of raving gaylords the lot of you :)

BoJack Horseman

So I take it this was another false dawn, Walter?

Nope.

Well thank feck I've not been keeping up to date with this thread. :cornette:

Let me get this straight - a thread about bursds getting the good stuff out on warm, glorious days and I see not one pervy photo. Not only that, I see a bun fight about what Tit Monday really is?

Tommy bang on as per.

Every year this thread is glorious.

This year its hellish boring.

BISH BASH BOSH!

SNA2811W3--_1517011a.jpg

hot-weather1_532_1517234a.jpg

sea-532_1516272a.jpg

Edited by Alan_R

She might want to get that wart removed of her foot....... :yucky:

Aye not really anything special. Those were just the scottish heatwave snaps out the papers.

Redeemed it with my next post though! B)

Tommy Wiseau

You guys can thank me later for saving your shan thread B)

Spurred the troops into action :jjyay:

watermelon_girls_2-465x310.jpg

• 10 months later...
Gavsy Van Gaverson

So... is this it?

It's Wednesday :lol:

:wink:

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

Angry Haggis

So... is this it?

Not yet Roger.....not yet.

Don't shoot yir bolt early. And as pointed out its Wednesday.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's about 6 degrees outside.

It's going to be a long wait this year, but it'll be worth it.

Edited by McGlynn Style Advisor

BoJack Horseman

Not yet Roger.....not yet.

Don't shoot yir bolt early. And as pointed out its Wednesday.

But the sun's out...

I was in town last night & there were loads of bursd with their cans out. Boobie Tuesday

:pleasing:

:yas:

Sexton Hardcastle

Seen a cracking set of pins go by when I was sitting in the motor on Castle Terrace last night. A welcome sight to the trousers and tights patrol.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Starting to get warmer in Jersey, our Tit Monday is usually mid-March, the wait this year is agonising :lol:

Shanks said no

Still days if not weeks away.......there is a young lady in my office who will be my personal barometer on such matters.

She was showing more last Thursday but that was due to an after work drinks session, when she begins to peel back the layers then it will be time to venture out again. Having an office in Edinburghs West End the decision will be how far to walk, a full on TM will require Princes Street Gardens to be visited and a very long lunch hour. Partial TM only gives you Shandwick Place.

Still days if not weeks away.......there is a young lady in my office who will be my personal barometer on such matters.

She was showing more last Thursday but that was due to an after work drinks session, when she begins to peel back the layers then it will be time to venture out again. Having an office in Edinburghs West End the decision will be how far to walk, a full on TM will require Princes Street Gardens to be visited and a very long lunch hour. Partial TM only gives you Shandwick Place.

There speaks an expert in the field. Having said that, I am surprised at the photo of a well know rug muncher in your profile.

Chris Benoit

There speaks an expert in the field. Having said that, I am surprised at the photo of a well know rug muncher in your profile.

I'm sure she appreciates it as much as the rest of us and btw rug muncher? Is there really a need?

I just saw a bloke in shorts and flip flops.

Wasn't me was it? Sporting that very rig-oot as I type.

Shetland's been positively balmy these last 2/3 weeks - long may it continue though I fear that this might be our summer.

• davemclaren locked this topic