Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• BoJack Horseman

• Sheiky Baby

• Angry Haggis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tommy Wiseau

I've just driven back into Edinburgh and even at 6pm, I'm like Ashley Cole getting a derisory contract offer with the amount I'm nearly pulling the car off the road :arry:

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I can confirm there were some tremendous sights at edinburgh zoo today.

(There were also some things in not a lot that looked like they belonged inside the enclosures!)

Presented a Whisky at with today to a tourist group and couldn't take my eyes off this stunning burd with massive chebs lol. Was having to fight it.the fact her bf was there obviously listening and watching what I was doing didn't help

Sexton Hardcastle

Potential for some cracking wet t shirts this evening if this storm rolls in at the right time.

Could redefine 'Tit Monday'

BoJack Horseman

Potential for some cracking wet t shirts this evening if this storm rolls in at the right time.

Could redefine 'Tit Monday'

I'm sure the definition would stay largely the same.

• 9 months later...

I was away last year and as such cannot wait until this year's tit Monday and a beer in the meadows.

It won't be for a couple of months yet though.

• 1 month later...
The Mighty Thor

Still too cold in that breeze for tit monday. It's light cardigan weather, with chapel hat pegs poking through, of course. :)

Neilson's Shank

On day off and over at Saughton winter gardens. Sun is out as are tits,quantity by acres large, quality by pertness poor and oh so white

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Way too cold for April especially for down here in Jersey. we've had tit mondays in early March before but looks a late one this year

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Angry Haggis

On day off and over at Saughton winter gardens. Sun is out as are tits,quantity by acres large, quality by pertness poor and oh so white

:what:

The Internet

Noticed plenty of cleavage/legs on show on the way home from work last night :jjyay: The one good thing about British people's obsession with stripping off as soon as the sun comes out.

Sexton Hardcastle

Noticed plenty of cleavage/legs on show on the way home from work last night :jjyay: The one good thing about British people's obsession with stripping off as soon as the sun comes out.

It also had its downsides.

Heavy bursd squeezing themselves into a set of yoga pants should be a fixed penalty crime.

Pete Seeger

It's still far too cold. It'll be the summer before we can fully enjoy tit Monday at this rate.

It also had its downsides.

Heavy bursd squeezing themselves into a set of yoga pants should be a fixed penalty crime.

Or those see through leggings from Primark.

Angry Haggis

Next week.

On the calender.

Big Chae on the Tit long range weather forecast. Top work....although one thinks the end of this week may see the event if the recent mild spell prolongs.

Fort Vallance

Big Chae on the Tit long range weather forecast. Top work....although one thinks the end of this week may see the event if the recent mild spell prolongs.

No gonny be a Monday then is it ?

It's my birthday today. And it's closer to TM. defo first signs of it today.

Maybe tomorrow

Edited by Bigsmak

I hadn't seen any formal confirmation on this - great to know we finally have an answer.

Bring it on :terrific:

It's roasting here. I shall be taking the camera out to capture the "sights of nature"...

• davemclaren locked this topic