Monte Carlo Mafia Game

Deek

Boaby Ewing
Dont take it personally Yvonne.... pretty sure your goon list will be 3 strong as you will have been PM'ing them.

I've been on the bad side twice and know how to play the bad side better than the good, you showed obvious signs of being a goon yesterday. Got to be. If I'm wrong I will happily apologise.... being a man (boy type thing) tho I cant see me being wrong.

You're up to yer baws in muck, Kenny...

Or you may be worth joining.

Prepared to lay it on the line - we off Yvonne, and if she's innocent - you're next?

In saying that, if Yvonne is a goon, might be worth keeping her around so she can hand us the game on a plate at the last minute ;)

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo
a vote for me is a vote in the wrong direction

trust me

if we want to win this game, we need to hang on to the townies/good guys as long as possible and i can assure you i am no bad guy.

Exactly so why you voting me?

lynch me, and it'll be proven you were wrong

i'm going to vote for yvonne though as despite her protestations she can't seem to see past me, and its the wrong thing to do, to follow her

Nobody is following me others have voted for you today and yesterday, also I voted someone other than you yesterday. Today you appear more bad and I feel bit daft that I tried to save you yesterday.:sad:

as a matter of fact, knowing the cop got a goon last night, everyone so far voting me, is suspicious as i AM NO GOON

Maybe the info is out from the cop....

You're up to yer baws in muck, Kenny...

Or you may be worth joining.

Prepared to lay it on the line - we off Yvonne, and if she's innocent - you're next?

In saying that, if Yvonne is a goon, might be worth keeping her around so she can hand us the game on a plate at the last minute ;)

Right I'd happily take that deal, I'm 75% sure. Lets face it lose another townie then another through the night we're propper ducked.

I'm almost convinced about Yvonne, just cant get the fact out my head that her PC was causing her jip but she waited till the last min to change votes.... its early doors and we dont have much to go on but thats enuff for me.... having lost so many townies I cant see the point in taking a risk and voting some one I'm not sure about.

BoJack Horseman
Right I'd happily take that deal, I'm 75% sure. Lets face it lose another townie then another through the night we're propper ducked.

The fact I'm not in your PM list? perhaps?

I'm almost convinced about Yvonne, just cant get the fact out my head that her PC was causing her jip but she waited till the last min to change votes.... its early doors and we dont have much to go on but thats enuff for me.... having lost so many townies I cant see the point in taking a risk and voting some one I'm not sure about.

Have to say I was fairly drawn in by the pc problems. And also slightly confused as to why she wouldn't lay a vote down early. I'll need to have another look over last nights shenanigans.

yvonnejambo

How are you so sure im bad? What is your agenda, knowing you are trying to lead a pile on a townie? All Im sensing is you and Beverley in a gang and it cant be masons or mason and cop. If you get your pile on me you will see you have lost another townie, but I guess you know that already. carry on though but it will be game over by tomorrow if lynching a townie happens today. I wont be on between 5-8.30ish so cant defend myself if you and Bev etc get your wish. I am townie and thats all I can say to you.What about the others who changed their votes near deadline last night? They not dodgy then just me?

How are you so sure im bad? What is your agenda, knowing you are trying to lead a pile on a townie? All Im sensing is you and Beverley in a gang and it cant be masons or mason and cop. If you get your pile on me you will see you have lost another townie, but I guess you know that already. carry on though but it will be game over by tomorrow if lynching a townie happens today. I wont be on between 5-8.30ish so cant defend myself if you and Bev etc get your wish. I am townie and thats all I can say to you.What about the others who changed their votes near deadline last night? They not dodgy then just me?

They never done it in such a way that played such a big part......

Dave that seels it.... as I said if Yvonnes a townie and we lynch her then lose another townie at night we're screwed any way....

hmmm not sure wot to think here, so im going to trust Bev and vote yvonne, simply because i think Bevs dropping sum hintage.

bearing in mind though i trusted the Doctor in the last game, I even dressed up as Billie Piper and pretended to be his glamorous assistant, i did a sexy dance for him as well but in the end he was just a big bogey bum.

so my judgement isnt exactly the best, i may change my vote later on though.

yvonnejambo

Just checked back and all in last 10 mins of deadline we had Flux, Maxi, Jenny, CH, STOUT and myself voting. So why is mine the stand out to you?????:confused:

Stout I have had PC problems for ages and loads of folks know that, on KB other than playing mafia games it makes not much difference and I did say I wouldnt play this game because of it as it wrecked stuff for me in the last game. Deek has said he is ok and will give me time for it reply.

BoJack Horseman
They never done it in such a way that played such a big part......

Dave that seels it.... as I said if Yvonnes a townie and we lynch her then lose another townie at night we're screwed any way....

Well to be honest, I did change my vote pretty late last night. But that was me getting used to the process, not really sure how to read into the posts, I just jumped on the bandwagon as I had nothing else to go on.

Boaby Ewing

I'm worried I'm getting suckered into voting for Yvonne by the goons - Kenny, why are you so sure?

As you say yourself, if we screw this one it's pretty much game over.

Ryan Gosling

Kenny could be 100% sure but he can't give away his position?

unvote bev

vote yvonne

ask questions later, as they say.

Kenny could be 100% sure but he can't give away his position?

unvote bev

vote yvonne

ask questions later, as they say.

the problem we have here is if the cop doesnt want to give away their position, and as a result is waiting til closer to the deadline before doing anything.

WTF??

Assassin, why the feck kill ArmiyaRomanova when (as mentioned several times in yesterday's thread) he outed so many goons in the last game.

Unless the cop can guide us, I'm voting for:

Bev as her play was suspicious last night with her pretending not to have read the last game thread schtick.

That isent a vote Dave.;)

Commander Harris
Guys...we're having something of a nightmare here so far.

The one person that's kinda stuck out for me is StOuT.

Lemme explain....yonks ago, KennyD was playing his first game and turned out to be a goon. I said at the time I thought he was playing it rather well for a newbie and he tried to convince me that he'd read x number of previous games so in essence, I suspected someone was holding his hand.

This seems to be the same scenario with StOuT...he's playing his first game, but some of the terminology he's using is that of an experienced mafia player.

Now, he won't be the mason as ArmiyaRomanova doesn't influence the game one way or t'other once he's dead - he might call folk names, but doesn't actually impact on the game-play, though he'd have been a very good mentor for StOuT.

Which leaves the only other group in the game for him to be a member of....yep, the mafia. So, I'm gonna Vote StOuT and pay very careful attention to see who either follows my hunch or pooh-poohs it - and their reasons.

I don't think the cop or mason will be able to show their hand too much even hintingly at this stage so I'm not going to be clamouring for them to do it.

Let's face it, if I was the cop I'd've used my plan and that would've shown yvonne to be a goon and to me, so far, she just hasn't looked all that goonly.

I had read through a previous game in preperation! yes I turned out to be a goon but your actual reasoning was flawed. I was getting no help and all my reasoning was my own. It's not really that difficult a game to pick up really. Cigaro found out in his first game that if you are a new player and show any level of gumption your going to get folk voting for you - and he turned out to be innocent that game.

yvonnejambo

Oh well looks like im a goner by the time I get back from work the way things are going. All I can say is please get Kenny and Bev after you lynch me :(

I had read through a previous game in preperation! yes I turned out to be a goon but your actual reasoning was flawed. I was getting no help and all my reasoning was my own. It's not really that difficult a game to pick up really. Cigaro found out in his first game that if you are a new player and show any level of gumption your going to get folk voting for you - and he turned out to be innocent that game.

Yup. Thats why I'm loathed to vote StOuT. I was in the same situation first time.

TBH I'm swithering on Bev and Yvonne.

Both Bev and Kenny are giving it big licks, but Kenny seems to be hinting he knows about Yvonne, whereas Bev is sure about herself, but both could be in cahoots.

I have 15 minutes or so til my class, so have until then to be swayed.

why?

because i ended up voting for and contributing to a townies death (not implying that your not a townie though)

Another busy day at work, so I've just caught up with the thread since last night.

There's quite a pile on for Yvonne, now we know that the cop investigated a roled player, it may be that that's a good reason for voting for Yvonne, but it reads like old vendettas to me, I'm not convinced.

I'm more convinced by Boof's reasoning about the way StOuT is playing, very capably for a newbie and it looks like he's being coached.

I'll leave off voting for now, we'll see where the game goes in the next hour or two.

yvonnejambo
Yup. Thats why I'm loathed to vote StOuT. I was in the same situation first time.

TBH I'm swithering on Bev and Yvonne.

Both Bev and Kenny are giving it big licks, but Kenny seems to be hinting he knows about Yvonne, whereas Bev is sure about herself, but both could be in cahoots.

I have 15 minutes or so til my class, so have until then to be swayed.

I can assure you im a townie, I have no other defence and I know I wont have anyone trying to defend me. If you think Im looking more dodgy than Beverley (or kenny) then vote for me, I dont expect to last long whatever way it goes. this game is going to be the shortest in mafia history by the way its going.

Another busy day at work, so I've just caught up with the thread since last night.

There's quite a pile on for Yvonne, now we know that the cop investigated a roled player, it may be that that's a good reason for voting for Yvonne, but it reads like old vendettas to me, I'm not convinced.

I'm more convinced by Boof's reasoning about the way StOuT is playing, very capably for a newbie and it looks like he's being coached.

I'll leave off voting for now, we'll see where the game goes in the next hour or two.

As CH said, I drew the same attention in my first game purely because I picked it up quickly, and I was a townie.

Now that may be CH defending StOuT as it is him who is coaching him, but the argument does hold water through my own experience.

I can assure you im a townie, I have no other defence and I know I wont have anyone trying to defend me. If you think Im looking more dodgy than Beverley (or kenny) then vote for me, I dont expect to last long whatever way it goes. this game is going to be the shortest in mafia history by the way its going.

I dont think you look more dodgy as such.

The other pair are simply more persistant, and Kenny seems to be hinting he knows something.

As I said, my vote stands unless I am given a valid reason to change it in the next 10-20 minutes. Then thats me for the night. Wont be on until after 10.

yvonnejambo

Yes Im being played by some good experienced goons and nought I can do about it. please people try use your own judgement if you are convinced by Bev and Kenny fine go for me, if not think for yourselves. as i said im going back to work soon so if im lynched when im away so be it. You will be another townie down though.

As CH said, I drew the same attention in my first game purely because I picked it up quickly, and I was a townie.

Now that may be CH defending StOuT as it is him who is coaching him, but the argument does hold water through my own experience.

Yeah...I'm coming around to that way of thinking (slowly). Though CH can't be coaching anyone as he was just a vanilla townie and is now dead.

Commander Harris

woooooooo

CH is already dead and a confirmed townie so no alterior motive other than still being bitter about getting voted off in his first game for actually having a fecking clue!

:P

woooooooo

HMFCjamieHMFC
because i ended up voting for and contributing to a townies death (not implying that your not a townie though)

ok just wondering

Commander Harris

wooooooooo

my fault, I forgot my woooos

woooooooooooo

Right guys, I'm out of here.

Whoever gets lynched lets hope its a goon.

Sorry for the vote Bev, but as no one is seriously standing out, and no one has convinced me otherwise its staying with you.

yvonnejambo

Ok just had a skim back, and from what I gather, Beverley asked to be investigated and maybe it did actually happen. Kenny who is her goon mate realises so takes on the role of pretending to be cop or mason. then his plot to make out I have been investigated and found to be a goon to take it all off Beverley. So unless the real cop or mason can say something ( I know it would be hard without giving the goons a clue) Im screwed. Oh well Im going to work and will read my fate when get home.

BoJack Horseman

I wasn't aware I had been playing at all really. Just winging it at the moment, like I said I would. No coaching from anyone else, as far as i'm aware i'm not allowed to PM anyone anyway.

BoJack Horseman
Think stouts a bad egg too but get rid of his tutour and he's useless...

Sorry stout ;)

I'm a townie :(

evening chappies.

just back on for the final sprint....

what's the scores on the doors?

looking back quickly i think i will vote bev this round, yvonne the next and jenny the next.

One of them (at least) appear to be goonish

a quick vote bev

Yes Im being played by some good experienced goons and nought I can do about it. please people try use your own judgement if you are convinced by Bev and Kenny fine go for me, if not think for yourselves. as i said im going back to work soon so if im lynched when im away so be it. You will be another townie down though.

hahah experienced goons.... this is my 4th game and I'm a townie! how wrong.

I'll be off line from half 6 till after deadline.

As I said I cant say I'm sure but I'm pretty sure.

yvonne, i can't go for you in the night as i have no goonly blood in me.

i AM NOT a bad guy, but its not clear yet who is. i'm not in cahoots with anyone, i have no gang to back me up, nothing, and i can guarantee i wasn't the one investigated last night

eyes open guys or we're gonna be screwed silly in the game!

Boaby Ewing

OK, I'm a man of my word.

Unvote: Bev (presuming Deek was counting it)

Vote: Yvonne

HMFCjamieHMFC
Why did the assassin use 1 of the 3 kills?

could it be a rookie mistake?

I had never thought about it like that before

woooooooo

CH is already dead and a confirmed townie so no alterior motive other than still being bitter about getting voted off in his first game for actually having a fecking clue!

:P

woooooooo

No...you got voted off for being a goon :D I was the cop and checked you.

Anyhoo, I'm starting to doubt my reasoning for voting StOuT (that's a bloody awkward name to type!!!) and reserve the right to change it later on. I might have to do some more speed reading at the finale though - niece's birthday visiting imminent.

I had never thought about it like that before

probably best if the assassin holds of killing any more townies until nearer the end of the game lol

BoJack Horseman
No...you got voted off for being a goon :D I was the cop and checked you.

Anyhoo, I'm starting to doubt my reasoning for voting StOuT (that's a bloody awkward name to type!!!) and reserve the right to change it later on. I might have to do some more speed reading at the finale though - niece's birthday visiting imminent.

Stout will do...

BoJack Horseman
Why did the assassin use 1 of the 3 kills?

could it be a rookie mistake?

Am I the only first timer? Or do you mean someone who hasn't been an assassin in other games?

Am I the only first timer? Or do you mean someone who hasn't been an assassin in other games?

first timer / newbie / jamie :)

HMFCjamieHMFC
probably best if the assassin holds of killing any more townies until nearer the end of the game lol

yeah he or she would be stupid not to

Archived