Monte Carlo Mafia Game

Deek

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

Is anyone else going to the jazz club later this evening? I hear there's a young chap by the name of Louis Armstrong playing.

ArmiyaRomanova

I say, isn't he a chappie of.... race? How frightfully radical, I hear it's the devil's music. Might pop along after the th? dansant.

And speaking of tea, I must partake.

So for the moment...

VOTE : Maximus

I can't abide a vendetta, it's so dashed... Italian.

Commander Harris

vote maximus

for his pretentious taste in films - nowt wrong with just enjoying a film for its aesthetic qualities.

:D

P.S. Flux, who's ra burd?

vote maximus

for his pretentious taste in films - nowt wrong with just enjoying a film for its aesthetic qualities.

:D

P.S. Flux, who's ra burd?

Daytime tv property guru.

She is on BBC2 now

Melissa Porter

time for some random pics again. This time i vote for cheese.

9200.jpg

mmmm cheese

can i have some port wine to wash it down with please barkeep

ArmiyaRomanova

can i have some port wine to wash it down with please barkeep

PicForNewsletterPortugalSept2006CalemBarrels.JPG

Would you care for a hammer and a straw with that, Madam?

as a goon in the last game where this was tried - it is probably the main reason why the bad guys won. Even if it was tried in a more subtle manner an intelligent goon is going to spot it and then the good guys will be struggling.

Let's just take the last game as an example when we got down to 3v2.

If even one of the 3 had had some information regarding any of the others (disregarding annoying ghosts) that could've helped the town.

If need be, keep the information until that time - there was no need for JamboLad to go all gung-ho after the first investigation last time...that's the only reason the goons got a handle on who to whack. IIRC, the cop and masons all got whacked rather than lynched...if they were able to keep things under their hats a bit better then even the most intelligent goon isn't going to know where to look for 'em.

I was the cop in the last game, and you will notice I didnt vote for OEW until others had. I was willing to hold onto it, as I felt (and said before the idea was planned) that it narrows the cop down to 4 people. Unfortunately shp decided to vote OEW through spite, and JL dived in.

IF you are using that logic Boof, that Deek will just picks the roles himself and does not use randomness then I can have a good stab at who the goons are now.

S.H.P - couldn't get a role last time, so will get one now to make up for it

Armiya - Has been very good at spotting goons the last few games, said as much on the sign up (also said he'd be a "shoe in" to be first mafia target). Prime candidate to be made bad for the laffs by Deek

Jenny - Missed the last game, said he would give her a juicy role ;)

Cigaro - Not been a baddie as far as I can remember.

this is just conjecture of course....

I have been a baddie.

Off the top of my head I was in the Turnbulls in Yvonnes game. Ended up a dibble though through the "last member of the gang re-recruited" thing.

I've only played maybe 5 games? Been good twice I think, bad once and a townie the rest IIRC, including this one.

Wasted vote Flux... but cheers for the support of the name change!

Right who's not voted yet?

easy one vote jenny jambo she rarely posts due to too much masterbation.

Just want to add its not the masterbation that gets me. ;)

Wasted vote Flux... but cheers for the support of the name change!

Right who's not voted yet?

easy one vote jenny jambo she rarely posts due to too much masterbation.

Just want to add its not the masterbation that gets me. ;)

i'll unvote you if i need to later on kenny...

yvonnejambo

Hello all, can I first say that my pc is still doing my nut in, so please give me a few minutes to reply as it takes that long to load page. I have to let my son go on pc soon but will be back later on. I'm hoping a can try rectify my huge mistake from last game and so tempted to vote The Doctor for his evil use of trying to rid me all the last game. However Im prepared to make a fresh start but if he starts hes getting it! Haven't scooby who to vote for yet so will wait bit longer.

Hello all, can I first say that my pc is still doing my nut in, so please give me a few minutes to reply as it takes that long to load page. I have to let my son go on pc soon but will be back later on. I'm hoping a can try rectify my huge mistake from last game and so tempted to vote The Doctor for his evil use of trying to rid me all the last game. However Im prepared to make a fresh start but if he starts hes getting it! Haven't scooby who to vote for yet so will wait bit longer.

Have you tried seperating the Nut and the PC, i've found Nuts to be a bit tempramental especially with PC's, who very rarely back down.

Seperate the Nut, put him in another room or something then have a chat with the PC, tell the PC that not every one has the same views and just becuase he has a memory its doesnt make him a better person than the nut.

O RLY. So AR and CH vote for me in quick succession on the back of my vote for the smutty.horny.pest. Maybe one or both are feeling threatened early doors or want to keep the heat of s.h.p? *******s.

Commander Harris
O RLY. So AR and CH vote for me in quick succession on the back of my vote for the smutty.horny.pest. Maybe one or both are feeling threatened early doors or want to keep the heat of s.h.p? *******s.

reading too much into that maxi, just me being daft day one. :)

I imagine I'll make a more serious vote before the deadline.

reading too much into that maxi, just me being daft day one. :)

I imagine I'll make a more serious vote before the deadline.

o-srsly.jpg

Commander Harris
what is the scores and how many non voters/ or posters...

haven't bothered to count the scores but here are the posters:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=11427

Commander Harris 14

Boof 12

flux capacitor 10

Maximus 9

ArmiyaRomanova 7

K1874M 6

StOuT 4

HMFCjamieHMFC 3

colincameronspenalty 3

Deek 3

Cigaro 2

s.h.p. 2

JennyJambo 1

yvonnejambo 1

Dave de le Noir 1

Beverley 1

vote yvonne

Cheeky besum.

I'm just back from a very long day at work and I have to put up with this!

:evilno:

Also this will have to be my one and only post because I have to go off and watch the thing about finding the Ark of the Covenant. I'm a big Indiana Jones fan you see.

Just kidding Yvonne honey, let's not start a vendetta (yet)

unvote Yvonne

vote hmfcjamiehmfc

On current form, he must be one and I'd rather vote him off than him modkilled anyway.

Oh, my programme's starting...

Jamie 2

Maxi 2

SHP 1

K1874M 1

DDLN 1

Boof 1

JennyJambo 1

Non Voters

JamboLad

Jamie (surprise)

The Doctor

Cigaro

Boof

Yvonne

Stella

Beverley

Jennyjambo

I expect a mad rush shortly.:evilno:

vote yvonne

Cheeky besum.

I'm just back from a very long day at work and I have to put up with this!

Also this will have to be my one and only post because I have to go off and watch the thing about finding the Ark of the Covenant. I'm a big Indiana Jones fan you see.

Just kidding Yvonne honey, let's not start a vendetta (yet)

unvote Yvonne

vote hmfcjamiehmfc

On current form, he must be one and I'd rather vote him off than him modkilled anyway.

Oh, my programme's starting...

Queer Eye on Living 2!

ps, I thought the deadline was 10pm?

Clemency, your most excellent narratorness?

Careful, Kenny is already on a written warning for Mod Abuse.;)

yvonnejambo

My nuts are on the naughty step and my pc is getting closer to being binned altogether.

Thanks for your very helpful suggestions Kenny :(

Voting still no idea, so just to be nasty and spiteful from last game vote The Doctor

yvonnejambo

AARgh maybe I shouldnt play, the last post was CH at 8.58 and by the time my post came up it was 9.05. so i had not seen all the posts posted in between. By the time this appears on the thread it will be the bl**dy deadline!

haven't the foggiest at the moment, and nobody is jumping out at me so my first, random vote goes to armiya romanova

Maxi is the star of the show! Why would you want rid of me? The only reason I can think of is that you are a goon!!

Boaby Ewing
haven't the foggiest at the moment, and nobody is jumping out at me so my first, random vote goes to armiya romanova

Why vote for the one person that identified most of the goons in the last game?

Commander Harris
Maxi is the star of the show! Why would you want rid of me? The only reason I can think of is that you are a goon!!

maybe we just dont like you ;)

unvote maximus, vote Beverley.

she's been quiet and her last post doesn't ring true for me.

maybe we just dont like you ;)

unvote maximus, vote Beverley.

she's been quiet and her last post doesn't ring true for me.

Is that the royal we?

snob1.jpg

Commander Harris
Is that the royal we?

snob1.jpg

"we" here is used to refer to the people who have voted for you. It's more than one so I used the plural form, how novel of me. ;)

EDIT: I've actually got that very pipe!

Archived