• Created
  • Last Reply
HMFCjamieHMFC
jamie you always get a special mention.

you are the clum of mafia games!

Tries hard, could play better....

:laugh: i found that quite funny

HMFCjamieHMFC
Am I the only first timer? Or do you mean someone who hasn't been an assassin in other games?

yeah your the only first tme player or unless he is meaning someone who has never been the assassin

i have got a friend called steven

:laugh:

FWIW, i reckon if i was the assassin i mite have used a kill on the first nite, just out of sheer bloody absent mindedness, so its not automatically a noob, although they did mess up pretty badly!

So i would say theres a good chance it could be Stout, however perhaps the people saying its a noob are trying to deflect attention and cover up there own mistakes...

I'm not convinced about Yvonne, I still can't see where this is coming from, unless it's information received, but it seems that too many people have it in for her for that to be true, so it smacks of vendetta to me. Kenny, Jenny (although she hasn't actually voted yet as far as I can see) and Bev, and others are jumping in.

Nobody seems to be sticking up for Yvonne, that's either because she's a goon and the other goons are too scared to back her and give themselves away, or she's not a goon so she's got no allies to stick up for her. It looks like the latter to me simply because there's not even been a subtle effort to ask people to question whether it's the right thing to vote her off. (Unless this counts? OH NO, WHAT AM I DOING?)

I'm not going to vote Yvonne, she looks like a goner at this stage and if I jumped on I think it would make me look dodgy, but to be honest, I'm just not convinced that she's muck. Even if the people who instigated this vote for Yvonne do have information, they can't all have it and yet three seem quite convinced. That looks more like mob tactics than townie tactics. Townies are never that informed, unless the cop or mason gives them self away, and that's certainly not happened.

Vote K1874M

Vote Yvonne

Simple choice if I go with my instinct and the clues.

BoJack Horseman

Interesting to see The Doctors post, then Jennys right after it. Something he was speculating was immediately confirmed. Something to think about really.

Isn't the assassin a good guy btw? Why would people be trying to openly suss him/her out if that's the case?

HMFCjamieHMFC
Interesting to see The Doctors post, then Jennys right after it. Something he was speculating was immediately confirmed. Something to think about really.

Isn't the assassin a good guy btw? Why would people be trying to openly suss him/her out if that's the case?

he is but in some cases he can be more of a help to the bad guys than the good guys

Yvonne 6

Bev 3

Stout 1

Cigaro 1

K1874M 1

1 and 1/2 hours to go.

7 for a kill.

Non voter Jamie.

yvonnejambo

Am I dead yet then? Im loving the voting me for no real reason if I do that I get plebnty stick. Fire on you goons Im a goner soon well played.

yvonnejambo

Seems all are just sitting back, nobody wanting to unvote because happy to lose another townie and nobody wanting to put on final vote as it will make them look like a goon.

Last plea from me IM A TOWNIE PLEASE DONT VOTE ME OFF WITHOUT ANY REASON.

yvonnejambo
Yvonne 6

Bev 3

Stout 1

Cigaro 1

K1874M 1

1 and 1/2 hours to go.

7 for a kill.

Non voter Jamie.

So is that everyone voted then?

BoJack Horseman
So is that everyone voted then?

Jamie still has to it seems. If he votes you and it stays as it is then you're a goner. If people change their minds, you never know. I think i'll stick to my guns and keep Cigaro, like it makes much difference.

Boaby Ewing

Feck it.

Unvote: Yvonne

Vote: Bev

There's been almost zero attempt to save Yvonne with only 40 odd mins to go - that's just too suspicious.

DDLN has a point, theres been no attempt to save Yvonne, maybe coz she has no friends (awwwww)

unvote yvonne

vote bev

yvonnejambo

S.H.P I think you will find it is indeed right to change votes for me as it will be a help to the town

yvonnejambo

Thats horrible AR you can count me out of that! although DDLN looks quite hot :P

Feck it.

Unvote: Yvonne

Vote: Bev

There's been almost zero attempt to save Yvonne with only 40 odd mins to go - that's just too suspicious.

Until you Dave....and you've popped up on quite a few folks' radar, it would appear.

In fact CCP has just put the lead from Yvonne to Bev.

To be honest I was more swayed by Beverley's pleas of innocence than Yvonne's.

Hmmm...enough to vote for her....not sure yet, though my current vote looks a bit wasted.

and if i DO get lynched, look at the people who voted for me firstly, and then those that are swinging their vote to and from me then back again

Aaaargh - and yet Dave seemed quite happy to get Yvonne offed earlier, with the proviso that, if she turned out to be townie, K1874M was next for the chop.

You still happy with that scenario Dave?

yvonnejambo
Aaaargh - and yet Dave seemed quite happy to get Yvonne offed earlier, with the proviso that, if she turned out to be townie, K1874M was next for the chop.

You still happy with that scenario Dave?

So you are trying to get me offed but coax others to do it? You trust Kenny then? First time so far you have appeared on my radar, but probably to late for me. You protecting someone else perhaps?

Well Kenny seemed 75% sure....that's a pretty powerful argument for a Maths teacher to ignore :D

Just wondering about Dave's take on it.

S.H.P I think you will find it is indeed right to change votes for me as it will be a help to the town

i would be inclined to agree actually if you mean change votes TO you, no offence meant

Boaby Ewing

I'm going to step to one side and put in a wee vote for K1874M.

You guys can sort it out yerselfs as i have no clue anymore.

Unvote: Bev

Vote: K1874M

Commander Harris

wooooooooooooooo

no vote from jamie yet?

that makes me a sad commader :sad:

wooooooooooooooo

To be honest I was more swayed by Beverley's pleas of innocence than Yvonne's.

perhaps because i know i'm telling the truth

yvonnejambo
i would be inclined to agree actually if you mean change votes TO you, no offence meant

Yeah thats right :rolleyes:

Bev and Yvonne tied at 4 all.

Same scenario as last night. I will find two non players to vote for who dies.

i'm not changing my vote to kenny just yet, but i would be inclined to trust at the moment boof, and perhaps kenny.

i'm the only one i know that i am able to trust 100% and i urge others to trust me.

we've lost too many innocents already

Bev and Yvonne tied at 4 all.

Same scenario as last night. I will find two non players to vote for who dies.

oh FFS you're all so daft!

if i'm offed this time, then pay attention to those flip flopping their votes to and from me

yvonnejambo

Can Beverley survive to ties 2 nights in a row? Not just me that thought you were bad.

Can Beverley survive to ties 2 nights in a row? Not just me that thought you were bad.

who knows, i guess we'll find out soon enough, whether on not I AM TELLING THE BLOODY TRUTH!

HMFCjamieHMFC
wooooooooooooooo

no vote from jamie yet?

that makes me a sad commader :sad:

wooooooooooooooo

im sorry commander

Cant get a hold of anybody I know.

Best of three

Send me a PM ladies, with your three shots

Either shoot straight, shoot left or shoot right.

Also your three saves.

Save straight, save left, save right.

Beverley to shoot first.

Archived