Monte Carlo Mafia Game

Deek

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maximus.

The saviour has come to a sticky end.

Yes folks, surprise surprise

Maximus was an innocent townie, and a big loss to the game.

Even worse to follow.

Jambolad and Stella. Both townies are Mod killed.

Give me your nominations.

urgh not a good end. not good at all, sorry maxi, but remember i never voted for you so please don't haunt me

Commander Harris

3 townies down, 4 good guys by tomorrow. :(

sorry maximus, you're a good player and we'll miss you but it was you or Bev and Bev swung me. I'm hoping losing you was the lesser of two evils so it wasn't completely in vain.

From a Moderators point of view, it was so predictable.

I could have made Maxi Jesus Christ and he would have been voted off. :eek:

ArmiyaRomanova

Nightmare start.

Bit unfair modkilling two players when the game started in the afternoon and day one ended only a few hours later though, no?

A chivvying PM might have been a better option - or was that done?

Commander Harris
Nightmare start.

Bit unfair modkilling two players when the game started in the afternoon and day one ended only a few hours later though, no?

A chivvying PM might have been a better option - or was that done?

that's a fair point IMO - neither jambolad or stella have posted on JKB since the thread started and I don't think Stella has been on at all since yesterday.

Deek, any chance you could reconsider and just bar them from voting for a day?

even worse to follow??

WHAT???

2 other townies mod killed.

Unless thats good news for you...?

Unfortunately for the game as a whole, and us townies especially, Maxi will be a huge loss.

From a Moderators point of view, it was so predictable.

I could have made Maxi Jesus Christ and he would have been voted off. :eek:

I dunno why.

In my view everyone starts every game with a clean slate. I'm only wary of players who know how to manipulate the vote, and can hide their role well, I guess Maxi is one though.

2 other townies mod killed.

Unless thats good news for you...?

Unfortunately for the game as a whole, and us townies especially, Maxi will be a huge loss.

it is, but unfortunately we have made a habit this last few games of hitting the more experienced players, perhaps cos we've become more cynical about each others tactics, i don't know

i'm sorry to see the back of maxi, but it was the tos of a coin, and i can assure you i'm no bad guy either, so it was the devil or the deep blue sea.

i think i have an idea though of those who may just be playing us like a stradivarius

that's a fair point IMO - neither jambolad or stella have posted on JKB since the thread started and I don't think Stella has been on at all since yesterday.

Deek, any chance you could reconsider and just bar them from voting for a day?

No, I made it clear in the sign up thread. The only difference was I changed the time from 11 to 10.

I said only sign up if you want to play.

I want a sharp snappy game. The last game dragged on a day longer than I wanted, but no this time.

No, I made it clear in the sign up thread. The only difference was I changed the time from 11 to 10.

I want a sharp snappy game. The last game dragged on a day longer than I wanted, but no this time.

72 hour mafia.:P

Deek in this age of fast food, fast cars, and fast women, why not chill the mafia out?

;)

yvonnejambo

Very bad start all we can hope for is the goons dont get a roled player. :confused:

Commander Harris

fair enough deek, I'm all for sticking to the rules and if that was what was stated then that's cool.

enjoy the quicker games, makes it more exciting and doesn't drag.

72 hour mafia.:P

Deek in this age of fast food, fast cars, and fast women, why not chill the mafia out?

;)

We have had that Cigaro, games then go on for two weeks.

I made it clear what would happen, so people shouldent moan after the fact.

I said it in the sign up thread and in the rules.

We have had that Cigaro, games then go on for two weeks.

I made it clear what would happen, so people shouldent moan after the fact.

I said it in the sign up thread and in the rules.

No arguments from me. I was jesting.

I've played in one or two that have lasted ages, and it does get boring when nothing is happening.

Short and sharp is more exciting.

Everybody should go to bed.

Day will start at 9am tomorrow. NIght will be 10pm tomorrow night.

If I havent recieved the nominations, I will start without them.

Boaby Ewing

The pace of the game is good, better than when it drags on and folk stop posting.

It could weight the game too heavily in the goons' favour though. See how this one pans out then maybe adjust accordingly.

No arguments from me. I was jesting.

I've played in one or two that have lasted ages, and it does get boring when nothing is happening.

Short and sharp is more exciting.

Hmm Mod wind up/abuse.

I should really punish you.

file_262821_66125.jpg

Everybody should go to bed.

Day will start at 9am tomorrow. NIght will be 10pm tomorrow night.

If I havent recieved the nominations, I will start without them.

Deek I'm at uni until 6.15 tomorrow, then working 7-10.

I may not get on, but I will try if I get a chance at uni.

Just to let you know in advance just in case.

yvonnejambo

I wont be on much tomorrow, working away in morning then my cooking classes get hot at night cos got firemen in :P should be home by 8.30 if not whisked off by hunky fireman. :P:p:p:p:p

Well after the night of the long knives. Poor Maximus ended his short reign as saviour for the townies. Followed into his grave by two fading shadows, Stella and Jambolad.

It was going to be busy overnight.

ArmiyaRomanova suspected he would be murdered so foul. He hid in his house, with the doors locked.

Eventually he fell asleep. But in the early hours, he heard banging at the door. He picked his phone up to dial 999. The line had been cut. He picked up a knife. I will defend myself to the death he said. This is just what happened.

The Assassin burst in and shot ArmiyaRomanova between the eyes. As he fell he kissed his ring. ?I reached the third degree he cried? before he died.

Yes folks ArmiyaRomanova ?Mason? was dead.

Meantime the goons were on patrol. They knocked loudly on the door of Commander Harris; I say said the commander as he opened the door, I say said the goon as he thrust his stiletto into the commander?s throat.

Commander Harris, innocent Townie is dead.

The Doc protected a rolled player.

The cop investigated a goon.

It is day.

Deadline 10pm tomorrow night. :)

Well after the night of the long knives. Poor Maximus ended his short reign as saviour for the townies. Followed into his grave by two fading shadows, Stella and Jambolad.

ArmiyaRomanova suspected he would be murdered so foul. He hid in his house, with the doors locked.

Eventually he fell asleep. But in the early hours, he heard banging at the door. He picked his phone up to dial 999. The line had been cut. He picked up a knife. I will defend myself to the death he said. This is just what happened.

The Assassin burst in and shot ArmiyaRomanova between the eyes. As he fell he kissed his ring. ?I reached the third degree he cried? before he died.

Yes folks ArmiyaRomanova ?Mason? was dead.

Meantime the goons were on patrol. They knocked loudly on the door of Commander Harris; I say said the commander as he opened the door, I say said the goon as he thrust his stiletto into the commander?s throat.

It is day.

FFS.... That is unbelievable.

Whats the scores then?? I'm lost......

yvonnejambo

Not good at all but the news of 1 goon has being outed is great. Just need to be wary as the goons could easily sway the votes.

Players left

Stout

SHP

Flux

Jamie

Doctor

Cigaro

K1874M

CCP

DDLN

Boof

Yvonne

Beverley

JennyJambo

The Assassin burst in and shot ArmiyaRomanova between the eyes. As he fell he kissed his ring. “I reached the third degree he cried” before he died.

Yes folks ArmiyaRomanova “Mason” was dead.

Meantime the goons were on patrol. They knocked loudly on the door of Commander Harris; I say said the commander as he opened the door, I say said the goon as he thrust his stiletto into the commander’s throat.

It is day.

A hint possibly?

I reckon we have a chick goon...

Not good at all but the news of 1 goon has being outed is great. Just need to be wary as the goons could easily sway the votes.

Why didnt you post earlier than the end if you were having pc probs... Goons dont like showing there cards.

Vote Yvonne.

Archived