Deek

yvonnejambo

Mon The Goons

Townies will die:p:p:p:p:p

No Im not bitter well done Beverley ;)

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depends. I will let you know at twenty past.;)

but i wanna go to bed and would like to know who does what at night

i guess another 10 minutes won't hurt though

i was right!!!!

....the first time :sad:

i genuinely thought i was making things a draw when i swapped my votes folks

JennyJambo, was in a mood.

That Deek had pressed ganged her into playing the Mafia game. I have to many things on my mind just now. I have a pub to open up.

As she stropped down the street, she was hit from behind by a shadowy figure with an axe.

It split her head in two and she died instantly.

JennyJambo, plain old Vanilla townie, not a juicy one had been killed by the goons.

Elsewhere the cop invetsigated a townie.

The assassin, fired a bullet at a roled player, but the doc had given that player the magic potion and the bullet missed.

It is day.

Deadline is 10pm tomorrow.

10 players left

6 needed for a kill.

3 goons

cop

doc

assassin

mason

3 townies

Stout

SHP

Flux

Doctor

Cigaro

K1874M

CCP

DDLN

Boof

Beverley

11 players left

6 needed for a kill.

3 goons

cop

doc

assassin

mason

4 townies

Stout

SHP

Flux

Jamie

Doctor

Cigaro

K1874M

CCP

DDLN

Boof

Beverley

Is he no deed?

yvonne tried to implicate at leat 1 other player that i can remember right now, but there is one person who stands out for me. going to hit the hay now, but i think i know who i will vote for.

will leave it til morning or lunchtime if i've got time, just in case anything else is said.

i'm definitely not a goon, so have nobody to talk this over with and see if they have spotted it too, but i also think i can trust 2 players, almost definite on 1 of them, so that narrows it down a bit for me.

think my theory of one of the girls being a goon has stood up so as yvonne and jenny are now deed do i vote for bev again, who seems to have more lifes than a cat.

so far i have been off on the role of jamie but the assasin must have been sure this time to go for the 2nd of 3 kills!

incase i can't get back on tomorrow i'll vote Bev as she seems more desparate than most to stay in the game and the tit for tat voting for Yvonne could be another goon tactic gone wrong....

think my theory of one of the girls being a goon has stood up so as yvonne and jenny are now deed do i vote for bev again, who seems to have more lifes than a cat.

so far i have been off on the role of jamie but the assasin must have been sure this time to go for the 2nd of 3 kills!

incase i can't get back on tomorrow i'll vote Bev as she seems more desparate than most to stay in the game and the tit for tat voting for Yvonne could be another goon tactic gone wrong....

unlike me to be so analytical so late at night!

you're so wrong, and so obviously wrong, it puts you bang onto my radar, and possibly other radars too

Hmm, unusual voting...:confused:

Vote CCP

I'm fairly sure that Dave de le Noir's dodgy looking voting pattern was innocent, it was a bit too desperate to be planned evil, but CCP jumping on the Yvonne wagon and then changing his vote when Yvonne was all but lynched, smells a bit whiffy to me. I smell garlic, pizza, chianti, olive oil and the side jumping lunacy of a Sicilian!

you're so wrong, and so obviously wrong, it puts you bang onto my radar, and possibly other radars too

why so wrong?

give me a name to vote for and i will think about changing....

i'm inclined to agree doctor, regarding DDLN chopping and changing, but i'm not too sure.

we stil have 4 goons to catch & i'd like to know who the townie was that was investigated, cos its possible that would have shown up as townie if GF.

i wonder though, cos we still have some pretty experienced players left, and i'm unsure as to where definitely to look. there are now 2 people i strongly suspect, and should i get close to a lynch again tomorrow, i'll say who i think they are. one will almost certainly be my vote tomorrow though.

i have been lucky this last 2 days, to not be lynched, but its not a good move to lose me when we have so few townies/good roles left.

just remind me though, does the remaining mason have the information about who is good and bad, or do they just get the cop investigations cos i can't remember.

why so wrong?

give me a name to vote for and i will think about changing....

wrong because i'm not a bad guy.

i cannot name anyone as i'm not sure who is bad, but i do know i'm not one of them.

i have a strong hunch on 2 players though, but i'm watching for the next wee while and will vote tomorrow

BoJack Horseman

I think I might have been investigated, due to me being new and people are unsure how to read me. Who has the information of who's been investigated? The cop and the Mason?

I also think CCP stood out a bit with his tactics today, so for now:

vote colincameronspenalty

i'm inclined to agree doctor, regarding DDLN chopping and changing, but i'm not too sure.

we stil have 4 goons to catch & i'd like to know who the townie was that was investigated, cos its possible that would have shown up as townie if GF.

i wonder though, cos we still have some pretty experienced players left, and i'm unsure as to where definitely to look. there are now 2 people i strongly suspect, and should i get close to a lynch again tomorrow, i'll say who i think they are. one will almost certainly be my vote tomorrow though.

i have been lucky this last 2 days, to not be lynched, but its not a good move to lose me when we have so few townies/good roles left.

just remind me though, does the remaining mason have the information about who is good and bad, or do they just get the cop investigations cos i can't remember.

interesting use of 4 goons, either a deliberate slip up or a move that will make me trust you.

so unvote bev as she can't count!

like i say i might not be on tomorrow so will put in a vote boof as i feel he is safe

Boaby Ewing
Hmm, unusual voting...:confused:

Vote CCP

I'm fairly sure that Dave de le Noir's dodgy looking voting pattern was innocent, it was a bit too desperate to be planned evil, but CCP jumping on the Yvonne wagon and then changing his vote when Yvonne was all but lynched, smells a bit whiffy to me. I smell garlic, pizza, chianti, olive oil and the side jumping lunacy of a Sicilian!

Quite!

And to prove it:

Vote: CCP

interesting use of 4 goons, either a deliberate slip up or a move that will make me trust you.

so unvote bev as she can't count!

like i say i might not be on tomorrow so will put in a vote boof as i feel he is safe

i just got a brain fart, thought it was 3 townies & 4 goons. looking back at the list i see my mistake.

not being in any gang though had that not been posted i wouldn't have remembered anyhoo.

all i know is we are too many innocents down and we are perilously close to losing the game, and i for one don't want to see that happen.

doesn't matter to the goons, cos they can pick us off unless we're careful

I would not disguise the fact the GF had been investigated.

i thought the GF showed up as a townie on the first 2 investigations, and was only revealed on the 3rd?

i thought the GF showed up as a townie on the first 2 investigations, and was only revealed on the 3rd?

Not in my rules. Check post 1. Somebody else asked the same question by PM ages ago.

Well, the assassin seems to think they've spotted someone bad and the Doc seems to think that person is good.

I thought they were supposed to be helping the town?

What a ****er if the bullet was heading for a goon and the Doc saved 'em.

On the other hand, if the assassin's bullet was heading for someone good yay to the Doc for saving 'em.

DDLN has already outed himself as looking dodgy due to his yvonne/Bev uncertainty...as I tried to point out near last night's deadline.

His only saving grace is his last-minute switch off Bev, though his attempt to get K1874M tied if Bev and yvonne switched was...interesting.

I'm gonna tentatively Vote Dave de le Noir and see what happens - to me his switch is much dodgier than CCP's.

Not in my rules. Check post 1. Somebody else asked the same question by PM ages ago.

thanks for pointing that out as i was under the impression that had remained the same. d'oh

in that case we know that cop investigated an innocent, so good.

this game keeps me out of bed for far too long, i keep getting up to go, and then sitting back down again to see if anything interesting is being said aarrggg

BoJack Horseman

Quite looking forward to playing a goon at some point. Has to be a lot more tactical than being a townie. Being able to plot little moves and throw people off. Being on your tod has the disadvantage of only having you're own opinion. More a game of chance than anything else.

I'm going to step to one side and put in a wee vote for K1874M.

You guys can sort it out yerselfs as i have no clue anymore.

Unvote: Bev

Vote: K1874M

Hope you choke on yer next blow job.

grrrrr.

Wooooo.....

Nae joy Goonly folks. Bet you thought I was cop or mason eh? Simple non juicy townie!

Who'd want me dead I wonder? Why pick me? Mmmmm...

Woooo..............

ArmiyaRomanova
How da **** did I come so close to being killed!

Wakey wakey!

wwooooooooo

A certain endangered species is bored and mucking about?

wwoooooooo

Deek has done his best to make it easy for the townies (masons, letting GF show up on investigation, reveals when the cop investigates a goon etc) and you still make it look difficult ;)

BoJack Horseman
Deek has done his best to make it easy for the townies (masons, letting GF show up on investigation, reveals when the cop investigates a goon etc) and you still make it look difficult ;)

You got it sussed then?

Boaby Ewing
Hope you choke on yer next blow job.

grrrrr.

Dry your eyes princess, you were no where near getting voted off.

When I switched my vote to you it was way too late for you to go.

Now stop blobbing all over your chair and realise I've been *****ing around - there's no grand evil strategy there. CCP looks a different matter though, keen to jump on any bandwagon going.

Dry your eyes princess, you were no where near getting voted off.

When I switched my vote to you it was way too late for you to go.

Now stop blobbing all over your chair and realise I've been *****ing around - there's no grand evil strategy there. CCP looks a different matter though, keen to jump on any bandwagon going.

whats that noise I hear?? Could it be the baws of a mafian slapping of DDLN's chin.... I think so.

Your up to your neck in it son! ;)

Just remember, Kenneth.

You're only alive as I allow you to live.

*slap slap slap slap slap slap*

Once your finnished with that goonly knob I dare you to try and start a pile on...

Boaby Ewing
*slap slap slap slap slap slap*

Once your finnished with that goonly knob I dare you to try and start a pile on...

By going after me the mafia are playing you so much like a glove puppet they can tap the back of your teeth.

barrymorePA031006_243x295.jpg

Aaawiight.

By going after me the mafia are playing you so much like a glove puppet they can tap the back of your teeth.

barrymorePA031006_243x295.jpg

Aaawiight.

Aaaawight.... enuff...

img_7.jpg

nice erse

Boaby Ewing

BTW Kenny, pick someone else and I'll back you this time.

Fair play, you spotted Yvonne for what she was.

BTW Kenny, pick someone else and I'll back you this time.

Fair play, you spotted Yvonne for what she was.

You'd have to prove to me your not a goon before doing that... voting CCP wouldnt achieve that I'm afraid.

Boaby Ewing
You'd have to prove to me your not a goon before doing that... voting CCP wouldnt achieve that I'm afraid.

Well I don't really have anyone in mind.

Let me go through the voting patterns and I'll see.

Archived