Monte Carlo Mafia Game

Deek

Well I don't really have anyone in mind.

Let me go through the voting patterns and I'll see.

a straight post from Dave?? Must be hiding something...

Come back with your findings and if you chose who I think could be a goon you wont be found floating in a pool with a bum hole the size of a truck tyre.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres not much being given away.

I'm keen to follow Kenny, as he was first to finger Yvonne.

Trying to think who would kill of Jenny though...

Boaby Ewing

First Kill

Voted for Maximus (turned out to be on the side of the town)

Stout

Armiya

Commander

CCP

Voted for Bev

Flux

Jamie

Maximus

DDLN

Boaby Ewing

Second Kill - posters listed in the order they first voted.

Poster then Vote

Stout - vote Cigaro

DDLN – Bev, Yvonne, Bev, K1874M

Bev – Yvonne

SHP – Bev, Yvonne

Boof - Stout

Yvonne – Bev

CCP – Bev

Flux, Bev

Doc – K1874M

Jenny – Yvonne

Boaby Ewing

Updated with Cigaro's vote

Second Kill - posters listed in the order they first voted.

Poster then Vote

Stout - vote Cigaro

DDLN – Bev, Yvonne, Bev, K1874M

Cigaro - Bev

Bev – Yvonne

SHP – Bev, Yvonne

Boof - Stout

Yvonne – Bev

CCP – Bev

Flux - Bev

Doc – K1874M

Jenny – Yvonne

Boaby Ewing

Unvote: CCP

Vote: The Doc

He posted by far the strongest defence of Yvonne. But I'll admit I'm not certain.

It could also be any of the guys who went for Bev - apart from the fact we don't know for certain if she's good yet (though I think she is).

K1874M is the only one I trust for now (who incidentally Doc has voted for both times).

Updated with Cigaro's vote

Ignore.

I voted Bev for the reasons I stated.

If she turns out to be good then I'll accept the vote was wrong.

Boaby Ewing
Ignore.

I voted Bev for the reasons I stated.

If she turns out to be good then I'll accept the vote was wrong.

Eh, I wasn't highlighting the fact you voted for her. I just missed your vote when I did my first list.

Boaby Ewing
The doc seems a fair target.....

So are you voting for the Doc DDLN? Not going to change it 4 times?

I'll stick with it unless massive evidence emerges against it - or it turns in to a wasted vote and someone needs to cast a late decider.

Otherwise I'll stand by it; I was just f@nnying around for the most part yesterday.

Feel like joining in?

Eh, I wasn't highlighting the fact you voted for her. I just missed your vote when I did my first list.

I know, I was only reiterating my reasons.:)

Yeh I think I'll have a bit of that action.

Vote Doc

How many do we need for a lynch?

My only reason is 1. He's voted for me twice and 2. I'd like to see if Dave is willing to stick to it and possibly vote off a goon.... if the Doc aint a goon then I'll know Daves a goon.

Think the Doc could be bad tho....

Have we established how many we need for a lynching?

My only reason is 1. He's voted for me twice and 2. I'd like to see if Dave is willing to stick to it and possibly vote off a goon.... if the Doc aint a goon then I'll know Daves a goon.

Think the Doc could be bad tho....

Have we established how many we need for a lynching?

Think its 6.

Unvote: CCP

Vote: The Doc

He posted by far the strongest defence of Yvonne. But I'll admit I'm not certain.

It could also be any of the guys who went for Bev - apart from the fact we don't know for certain if she's good yet (though I think she is).

K1874M is the only one I trust for now (who incidentally Doc has voted for both times).

WFT?

After I stuck up for you as well, you should be ashamed.

If I was a goon, why didn't I vote for Bev when the heat was on Yvonne? Or why didn't I jump on the pile on for Yvonne when it looked like she was a goner and then change my vote at the last minute like you did?

I never posted a defence of Yvonne at all, all I said was that I couldn't see the reasoning, people seemed very sure Bev, Jenny and K1874M, we know that Jenny couldn't possibly have known, she was just a vanilla townie, but she came across like she had info, as did Bev and K1874M. My reasoning was sound, even if the result was wrong.

Now you've started a pile on against me, based on what? The fact I didn't vote for Yvonne because I couldn't see any evidence and I felt it was revenge from previous games.

DdlN, you acting in a mighty dodgy way, for the second day in a row!

unvote CCP

vote DdlN

WFT?

If I was a goon, why didn't I vote for Bev when the heat was on Yvonne? Or why didn't I jump on the pile on for Yvonne when it looked like she was a goner and then change my vote at the last minute like you did?

I never posted a defence of Yvonne at all, all I said was that I couldn't see the reasoning, people seemed very sure Bev, Jenny and K1874M, we know that Jenny couldn't possibly have known, she was just a vanilla townie, but she came across like she had info, as did Bev and K1874M. My reasoning was sound, even if the result was wrong.

Now you've started a pile on against me, based on what? The fact I didn't vote for Yvonne because I couldn't see any evidence and I felt it was revenge from previous games.

unvote CCP

vote DdlN

Right, lets get a pile on for DDLN too.....

One of you possibly both are corrupt, what made you vote for me twice.

Boaby Ewing
WFT?

unvote CCP

vote DdlN

I'd rather K1874M took the lead tbh as I honestly think we can trust him, but I'm getting backed into a corner here - tbh I'd forgotten you'd even stuck up for me. This always happens when I'm active in a game... and I'm always a bloody townie.

And I didn't start a pile on - I had to pick one person and stick with it to try and win a bit of trust back from K1874M... and based on voting patterns you looked the most obvious. I even said when voting for you that I was far from certain.

So rather than this tit for tat pish, how about someone tries to uncover something - I've already done the donkey work by going through all the previous votes and posting them for all to see... does that look like goon behaviour to you?

S.H.P has gave me a proxy vote. He is off to Glasgow to see some, wee teams playing apparently.

S.H.P Votes DDLN

BoJack Horseman

I'm thinking i'll get a piece of the Dave action. Won't be impressed if i'm being led hook line and sinker though.

unvote CCP

vote DDLN

Boaby Ewing
I'm thinking i'll get a piece of the Dave action. Won't be impressed if i'm being led hook line and sinker though.

unvote CCP

vote DDLN

Well done guys. But you're handing the game to the mafia on a plate.

Does the amount I've been posting and f@nnying around over the last two days (including doing the research into previous votes etc.) really look like the work of a mafia goon?

Use your feckin' heads.

Kenny seems to trust me, and he's the only one who called out Yvonne from the off, even putting himself on the line over her being a goon.

Figure it out.

K1874M

You have to unvote before you vote?

Ok unvote DDLN

vote Doc

Stouts vote for CCP then DDLN has persuaded me for now that DDLN could be ok.

Reckon stouts bad still.... but happy to keep him in it.

Boaby Ewing
One more needed for DDLN, and I dont think he's a goon.

Well if they off me at least it will narrow down your list as to who the goons are.

Should make for relatively easy pickings tomorrow.

Well if they off me at least it will narrow down your list as to who the goons are.

Should make for relatively easy pickings tomorrow.

Hopefully.

unvote DDLN

appears to be a goon pile-on happening and i dotn want to be part of it

I saved you from DDLN voting you CCP you know where to put that vote ;)

Get it on the Doc I say....

Oh yeh and if any one has any jonnys for tonight (protection) I'd happily take it. Think I could be targeted.

BoJack Horseman
Ok unvote DDLN

vote Doc

Stouts vote for CCP then DDLN has persuaded me for now that DDLN could be ok.

Reckon stouts bad still.... but happy to keep him in it.

You're judgments aren't that spot on then.

unvote DDLN

You're judgments aren't that spot on then.

unvote DDLN

Nah I trapped DDLN and made him change his vote this is my only reason tbf.

wooooooooooooooo

Have I missed something, I thought Dave was a goner

Boof, Kenny (never unvoted),The Doctor, Stout, CCP and SHP voted for him as far as I can see unless I missed some unvotes?

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooo

Boof, Kenny (never unvoted),The Doctor, Stout, CCP and SHP voted for him as far as I can see unless I missed some unvotes?

Yeh check this some one.... I cant as I need to do at least 5 mins work today.

Don't like Dave being so close to the noose with - let's face it - pretty scant information.

Unvote Dave de le Noir

I'm tempted to head Doc-wards (not in a Leith-y way) if someone can give us a vote count as he's struck me pretty much the whole game as having something to hide. I'd like to check back and see how/if he supported Yvonne in her time of strife.

Ah, and whilst I'm here...may I ask you, Beverley, if you're still keen to be investigated (assuming you haven't been yet) now that you know the Godfather(or mother) will show up as a dirty rat?

Cop...over to you...depending on Beverley's answer.

If the doc appears to be a townie, do we contiue trusting the Kenster?

I've all ready said my reasons for voting the Doc, he voted for me in the first two rounds when it was pretty obvious I wasnt a goon.

Hurry up lets get the lynching...gaggin on knowing if he's good or bad.

I've all ready said my reasons for voting the Doc, he voted for me in the first two rounds when it was pretty obvious I wasnt a goon.

Hurry up lets get the lynching...gaggin on knowing if he's good or bad.

Fair enough.

I think your picking of Yvonne proves your not a goon.

But are you in the know, or a lucky townie? And you may need protected if he is a goon.

Fair enough.

I think your picking of Yvonne proves your not a goon.

But are you in the know, or a lucky townie? And you may need protected if he is a goon.

Pretty sure I'll need protected....

Lets get a lynching grrr.

wooooooooooooooo

See

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11427&page=18#post207759

for the unvote.

Remember Maxi, I am narrator, you are pushing up daisys. ;)

If the doc appears to be a townie, do we contiue trusting the Kenster?

I reckon if we lynch another townie we're probably pretty much fecked.

I want to read the thread again, knowing now what we do know regarding various peoples' goodness and badness before I commit myself to voting The Doctor, but that's the direction I feel myself heading.

I reckon if we lynch another townie we're probably pretty much fecked.

I want to read the thread again, knowing now what we do know regarding various peoples' goodness and badness before I commit myself to voting The Doctor, but that's the direction I feel myself heading.

I'll reconsider my vote if i see good reason, i dont think DDLN is bad however, as i think his 'suspicious' voting last round was just to make things a tie as he honestly wasnt sure who to go for, that was the reason i cahnged vote but i was mistaken as i thought my vote would make things even but i was wrong.

BoJack Horseman

Still don't trust CCP, reckon he's a badun. DDLN, not so sure, however I do trust Kenny. Although now it seems like he's managed to gather a small possy to try lynch whom ever he pleases.

Remind me, how many good guys are left and how many are following Kenny?

i'd absolutely welcome an investigation on me since i know i'm not a goon, i have nothing to hide being a simple townie.

i know i can trust myself, i'm pretty sure of 1 other, and possibly a 2nd good guy, but i'm not sure as to who to vote for this time.

i don't like the pile on for dave, and the swing towards the doc looks odd too. i really have no idea what to make of it.

i'm loath to get this wrong, but my instinct is swaying me towards a vote for the doctor

i just hope we can hang another goon high today, or it is probably game over for us

Archived