Monte Carlo Mafia Game

Deek

BoJack Horseman

So we now need CCP and Dave to vote to make it official? Hurry up, i'm eager to know.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Gosling

Well you've all decided - all I can offer in my defence is my early votes for flux and yvonne, who were both goons, and I wasn't available for the 3rd goon kill.

Ryan Gosling
As long as you three stick together we're gonna be okay.

I'll stick the Champagne on ice.

Anybody voting for any of you three is just sooooo wrong so I don't know why SHP and DdlN are taking so long over it - I predict each will vote for the other (or try and make me look guilty).

I don't know who to vote for, so if you're telling me with 100% certainty 3 are townies, I'll vote for one of them to get a vote in just now, as there's not enough goons to pile on and kill.

vote Cigaro - even though he's a townie

Baws... come home to find water leeking in my bathroom, now this. Baws!

Aw well had a good lunch.

And a good game Kenny. Would've been toiling without you - especially when the assassin whacked Armiya 1st night.

Baws... come home to find water leeking in my bathroom, now this. Baws!

Aw well had a good lunch.

woowowoowow

wheres whoooo whooooo's?

wwoooowoowowoowowo

BoJack Horseman
Ok I re-instate Boof.:)

Changing rules, eh? Trying to get SHP axed asap?

Changing rules, eh? Trying to get SHP axed asap?

If you think that change your vote!

BoJack Horseman
If you think that change your vote!

I just meant to get the end of the game moving on quicker. My vote sticks. Is it still 4 for a kill now that Boof can vote?

I just meant to get the end of the game moving on quicker. My vote sticks. Is it still 4 for a kill now that Boof can vote?

It was always 4. But if you know DDLN like I do, he will be in some posy homosexual London pub until after 11 tonight. :)

Sorry guys - rest of the family snaffled the laptop for a while, but if I'm allowed to... Vote SHP

You have all been tricked big style. You killed SHP thinking he had to be the final goon the Godfather. You all followed Boof like sheep.

You idiots.

Boof(cop) of course was right. SHP, played an excellent game, but he was the godfather. Victory to the town.

Oh and a special mention to the assassin DDLN. What a mare he played. Although if not for him the game would have finished on tuesday.

Commander Harris

good stuff, enjoyed that game even though I got killed early on.

good game deek. :)

Who's running the next game?

I am off again all next week, but you might be fed up of me. :sad:

Please, if I sign up...just ignore it - I really need to take a break from these games :D

BoJack Horseman

Woo. Well down Townies.

Whoever said this game was addictive, you were right.

Not bad for my first game I believe.

good game

special mention to the newbie!

how about the same again but have an extra goon who is really an undercover cop....

good game guys

glad i protected boof just in case SHP wasn't the godfather

i enjoyed that game a lot. thanks deeks

now, in the words of nelson muntz

goons

HA! HA!

good game

special mention to the newbie!

how about the same again but have an extra goon who is really an undercover cop....

It would make it to easy. If the assassin had been just slightly better it would have been a white wash. I think we have just the right amount of roles. Anymore it becomes confusing. Maxi swung me towards the assassin.

It is trying to get the right balance between townies and goons. One more player and I might have given one more goon.

Hmmm good game even though I got voted off early and Dave should have been lynched yesterday ;)

I think the overly harsh mod kills early on forced you into easing up towards the end. It would work better if the summary did'nt have any clues about investigations aswell IMO, 2 masons and a cop makes it too much in the favour of the town already, if it is played right that is.

If you do another game could it just be a back to basics Mafia 2 type game - Mafia, Cop, Doc with maybe a Mafia framer? TBH the Masons are what makes it unbalanced as it is.

ArmiyaRomanova

Well played townies, a great fightback after an appalling start.

Kudos to K1874M and Boof, who played blinders as Mason & Cop. And to Bev, who kept her Doc role well hidden and used it effectively.

Also to newbie Stout, who had me guessing almost the entire game...

And to Deek, for running a tight ship....

How many townies did we lose to modkills?

That's really :eek: ing for the town, and no need.

ArmiyaRomanova
How many townies did we lose to modkills?

That's really :eek: ing for the town, and no need.

Perversely, I think that actually helped - narrowed the game down swiftly and made spotting the goons that little bit easier.

IMO, 2 masons and a cop makes it too much in the favour of the town already, if it is played right that is.

Don't think it does - even if my plan is used (and in this game it worked a treat). I was pretty sure fairly early on who the mason was and just had to hope that he believed my hints. I was convinced SHP was the assassin due to the loose cannon approach so didn't investigate him :( , but at least the investigations showed up good guys so they weren't wasted.

The only really squeaky bum time was the Bev/Yvonne shoot-out when I didn't vote for Yvonne. I felt I couldn't as I'd already claimed to trust her a wee bit (knowing she was a goon) just to see who came to her aid.

Deek must've had a few laughs at my cockamamie theories as to who was baaaad :laugh:

Anyhoo, well played Kenny and Bev especially (not gonna give them goons any credit:evilno:) - we'd not have managed it without you.

Perversely, I think that actually helped - narrowed the game down swiftly and made spotting the goons that little bit easier.

Sorry...I meant no need for folk to sign up and not participate....not no need for the modkills. Certainly never felt the game dragging.

Boaby Ewing
Well played townies, a great fightback after an appalling start.

Kudos to K1874M and Boof, who played blinders as Mason & Cop. And to Bev, who kept her Doc role well hidden and used it effectively.

Also to newbie Stout, who had me guessing almost the entire game...

And to Deek, for running a tight ship....

Oi, I fingered two of the goons - granted I tried to kill three townies (and offed two - as Boof was protected) but you were an early kill to put them off my scent. Apologies, I thought it was for the greater good.

Fair play to SHP though, I wasn't on to him at all after he cautioned against voting away from Yvonne. So well played.

Anyway, stick that right up your schucter mafiosa. Can't believe I made it to the end given the game I played.

And Deek was half right. I was in the pub. But it wasn't homosexual. Just a tad w@nky.

incidentally i was initially going to protect CH in the first round but after the shoot out with yvonne i (wrongly) switched to protect myself, thinking that yvonne and her gang had me sussed

i wish i hadn't switched actually, cos i was gutted we lost CH so early when we found out he was such an important good guy & they never went after me.

Commander Harris

would have been some excellent doc skills to save me night one! honestly didn't think I was in any danger - but it seems I'm a marked man with some players ;)

oh well, took one for the team and we won :D

would have been some excellent doc skills to save me night one! honestly didn't think I was in any danger - but it seems I'm a marked man with some players ;)

oh well, took one for the team and we won :D

It wasn't really me who wanted you killed CH. I was out all day and got back to find a PM from Yvonne saying that her and Flux wanted you dead.

Anyway I'm still in the huff, I hate to lose!

Boof, a highball please, heavy on the bitters.

:cool:

good game good game.

I suspected SHP after his comment when me and DDLN changed from Bev to Yvonne (or vice versa-i forget), but how i could resist those little panda eyes?

Ryan Gosling
good game good game.

I suspected SHP after his comment when me and DDLN changed from Bev to Yvonne (or vice versa-i forget), but how i could resist those little panda eyes?

You suspected me for encouraging you to vote for a mafioso?

:D

yasss ave it...

Since we're all tugging each other off over such a good game I'll join in...

I though I was brilliant.

Ok Everyone else who werent mod killed played a pretty good game.

Well done folks.

yvonnejambo

yeah well done townies, was bit rubbish as goon, communication was pretty poor. Bev we did think of whacking u early on but as you continued to look quite dodgy to others was worth leaving you. I didnt stand much a chance when cop investigated me, but the penalty shoot was close to going either way and reckon game may have changed direction if Bev had been gone that night. Anyway good game.

I have thoughts on doing a game with some recruiting roles to a new cult called The children of Tefalism :)

You suspected me for encouraging you to vote for a mafioso?

:D

there was that and something else, i think it was when u voted for DDLN, i think its because u were encouraging us to vote for mafia that sed to me u mite not be bad.

Commander Harris
It wasn't really me who wanted you killed CH. I was out all day and got back to find a PM from Yvonne saying that her and Flux wanted you dead.

Anyway I'm still in the huff, I hate to lose!

Boof, a highball please, heavy on the bitters.

:cool:

yup, Flux and Yvonne were bad guys together and recruited me in that one amazing game I had where I singlehandidly kicked everyones ass in an assasin type role. :D

yeah well done townies, was bit rubbish as goon, communication was pretty poor. Bev we did think of whacking u early on but as you continued to look quite dodgy to others was worth leaving you. I didnt stand much a chance when cop investigated me, but the penalty shoot was close to going either way and reckon game may have changed direction if Bev had been gone that night. Anyway good game.

I have thoughts on doing a game with some recruiting roles to a new cult called The children of Tefalism :)

Ooooh kettley.

yvonnejambo
Ooooh kettley.

Exactly ;) CH we were good when we recruited you last game, I have only been a goon twice in early games until this one. :confused:

Archived