The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Sderiously there's a veritable diarrhoea of information coming out now - leaking ... (ewwww...) ... is this to help or hinder the share issue ?

Is Whytey-boy looking for a serious pay-off of silence money, maybe ?

Link's not working. Has the website been intimidated?!

Or just inundated?

it is still working for me but here is the content

I have a Heads of Terms document for the sale and leaseback of Ibrox, Murray Park and the Albion Car Park.

The purchase price for all three assets is ?7.285m. In addition to this there is a ?6.9m loan provision with 15% interest payable monthly (?985.5k annually). Initial rent for all three properties is ?1.8m. The 20-year lease provides for upwards-only reviews every five years by either 2% p.a. or RPI, whatever is greater (so assuming RPI is less than 2% each year, after five years, rent would be ?1.987m).

Annual costs for rent and interest would be ?2.785m. Current season ticket sales are reported to be approximately 36,000 with a standard adult price of ?286, income net of vat will be around ?8.5m.

Although the top line figure for both sale and loan is ?13.835, ?the initial payment will be less 3 years rent [?5.4m] to compensate for the lack of guarantee covering the rental payments?, so monies paid would be ?8.435m as the first three years rent is deducted from the total.

Crucially, rent is to be securitised against ticket receipts and the new landlord is to be granted ?first charge on the season tickets?, so, just as Craig Whyte planned with Rangers, Sports Direct FC would collect ticket money before passing it on to the security holder.

If the buyer attains planning permission for residential properties at Murray Park, a provision releases the seller from having to repay the ?6.55m loan and cancels future interest payments. This speculative clause would release the club from punitive interest repayments but would require them to find a reasonably priced ash park to train on. Perhaps the Albion Car and Training Park.

?The tenant? will be able to buyback the stadium. In year one the price would be ?10m (they would still owe the ?6.55m loan). The set price increases by 12% p.a. for 10 years, so the year-10 price would be ?27.7m. Thereafter ?price will revert to Market Value but will not be less than ?20m?. The market value of Celtic Park is around ?50m. There is no buyback provision for Murray Park or the Albion Car Park.

The deal is on the table but will not be signed before the share issue, or if ?the tenant? wins the Euromillions Jackpot (that?s not a euphemism for Champions League money, I mean the actual lottery), or finds some magic beans.

Diadora Van Basten

I'm lost is green selling the property assets to a third party for ?7.285 million?

If so not a bad return for the ?1.5 million he paid for them.

Brick Tamland

I'm back in love with this thread.

Think I speculated around 600 pages ago (I wasn't the only one) that the Scottish football media are running scared of nutters and that's why they keep schtum. I feel sorry for the ones that simply keep their heads down, but not the ones who become Rangers apologists like Traynor.

Me too.

Things just hotting up now compared to what has gone previously.

Corruption, intimidation, taped conversations, back door deals, double bluffing, lies, damned lies, revenge, cheating, thinly veiled threats, big proper full fat high caffeine threats, spilling the beans, millions of pounds, taxman still to talk, media deals, bullying, corporate fixes and back scratching, cheating, double crossing, backtracking and so on and so forth.

Yet the Scottish Media, that voice of reason, that bastion of righteousness and flag carrier for justice and the self proclaimed voice of Scotland remains tight lipped.

Perhaps Messrs Green?Traynor/Dung are all Stranglers fans...... I don't really care about which way you vote 'Cos my gerrymander works out fine.

Journalists? Journalists? my ex mother in laws massive fat arse

@alextomo: In a statement to #c4news RFC denied threatening to withdraw press access from S Sun over a book serialisation.

@alextomo: #rfc have distanced themselves from twitter comments by @rfc_dickson saying he was expressing a personal opinion about criminal threats

Edited by jambovambo

Footballfirst

Another intriguing tweet from Paul McConville today

Paul McConville@Paulmcc12

@BartinMain @rangerstaxcase @mdkster On the same basis I won't post about decision till publication, but pages 246-252 of it are devastating

ticketus .... tocketus ..... It won't be long now before the truth comes out on the EBTs :woot:

Edited by Footballfirst

anything reported in the sunday papers?

Nothing that I have seen, succulent lamb all round again it seems.

Fozzyonthefence

Any chance newco will disappear any time soon?

I think people are more concerned we'll disappear. Newco will never disappear - even if they go bust again, they'll just keep reincarnating.

Another intriguing tweet from Paul McConville today

Paul McConville@Paulmcc12

@BartinMain @rangerstaxcase @mdkster On the same basis I won't post about decision till publication, but pages 246-252 of it are devastating

ticketus .... tocketus ..... It won't be long now before the truth comes out on the EBTs :woot:

Am I missing something here..? :blink:

The issues over the use of EBT's, and the issues surrounding Ticketus, are completely separate, aren't they..? :unsure:

He really is a roaster.

I find it hard to understand how some people can't see through the stuff he spouts so he must be in a desperate situation.

Don't know where to start on this latest crap, only going to say that if he wanted to go to the 4th tier why did he try so hard to stay in the SPL and then Div 1 ?

Who's the more foolish - the fool, or the fool(s) who follows him?

Just playing to the (Orc) crowd again.... :huh:

There's no chance of there being an SPL for Rangers to come back to, even if Rangers manage to survive the next year or so.

It's no different to me stating that I would refuse to join the crew of the next space shuttle.... :ermm:

Edited by The Gasman

ToadKiller Dog

I find it hard to understand how some people can't see through the stuff he spouts so he must be in a desperate situation.

Don't know where to start on this latest crap, only going to say that if he wanted to go to the 4th tier why did he try so hard to stay in the SPL and then Div 1 ?

There is no real critical main stream media in Scotland when it's comes to him , Greenco and the nonsense he spouts . Even if there was most orcs would dismiss those taking apart Greens spoutings as all part of a anti Orc pro tic agenda .

The Orcs don't want to see the truth even now .

The Orcs need a big name to stand up and say green is up to it all they have had so far is Bomber Brown .

They still have not lost their smug arrogant sense of entitlement which makes it easy for Greenco to fool them and point out to them that everybody is an enemy .

There is no real critical main stream media in Scotland when it's comes to him , Greenco and the nonsense he spouts . Even if there was most orcs would dismiss those taking apart Greens spoutings as all part of a anti Orc pro tic agenda .

The Orcs don't want to see the truth even now .

The Orcs need a big name to stand up and say green is up to it all they have had so far is Bomber Brown .

They still have not lost their smug arrogant sense of entitlement which makes it easy for Greenco to fool them and point out to them that everybody is an enemy .

Cos 32 of them have been threatened ?

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/threats-silence-intimidation-rangers-fans/2873

"THE BROADCASTERS

As I write a colleague at STV in Glasgow has received threats for successfully doing his job. This person wishes to keep a low profile on police advice and is constrained to say nothing at all about it.

NUJ officials say currently around 25 journalists have been threatened recently for attempting to tell the truth about Rangers.

Understandably most feel they cannot discuss it openly. As one told me in a Glasgow hotel this summer: ?I?m not paid enough and I don?t feel I have bosses who?d back me up if it came to it.?

Silence?hoping it will all go away?totally understandable when you live in Glasgow. But it isn?t going away, is it?

"

... but 32 is the total now - the number broadcast on mainstream C4 news.

Er ... that can't leave many.

Hagar the Horrible

Just playing to the (Orc) crowd again.... :huh:

There's no chance of there being an SPL for Rangers to come back to, even if Rangers manage to survive the next year or so.

It's no different to me stating that I would refuse to join the crew of the next space shuttle.... :ermm:

If there is an SPL or not or a newco league for a newco team to play in ie. Newco Superior Ultra Division Premiership 1. it will still consist of the exact membership i.e. the same teams that refused the Sevco Utd entry, or as Green puts it kicked them out. He needs teams to play against at the top level eventually unless he want to play in a league of 1, take the Euro slots and cup finals. This is the same mantra that Whyte used to ensure that the company fails but its somebody else's fault, I have the strangest feelings of deja-vu

These aren't the dual contracts you are looking for....

jedimind.jpg

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/10/29/which-company-is-charles-green-floating-why-no-sh01-lodged-re-the-22-million-shares/

oooooooooooooooo ... Paul McConville's persistent ...

"Of course there are lots of reasons why a person would not want it to be known what they had paid for their shares, or what consideration had been treated as equivalent to the value thereof. For example, Mr McCoist, said to have 1 million shares, may have paid for them in cash, or might have been allotted them in recognition of his performance as manager. However I have no doubt that delay in reporting the allotment is simply an oversight. After all, Mr Green and his fellow directors are all very busy people."

Arf

Edited by jambovambo

It just gets better and better as the mainstream media bury their heads deeper into the sand pretending all is well.

Am I missing something here? Is this the same lawyer that has been banned from practising law for stealing miners money? Why would anyone believe a convicted thief? :yucky:

It just gets better and better as the mainstream media bury their heads deeper into the sand pretending all is well.

Don't think I've ever seen one but is there such a thing as an Orcstrich :rolleyes:

Don't think I've ever seen one but is there such a thing as an Orcstrich :rolleyes:

:D

I think there's thousands of the bloody things, a regular infestation in some places, particularly the Clyde fishing village of Govan...

:P

I agree. He conducts himself like a man under extreme pressure and suspect he is struggling to hold it together.

Am I missing something here? Is this the same lawyer that has been banned from practising law for stealing miners money? Why would anyone believe a convicted thief?

McColville clearly has an agenda, and anything he says must be taken with a (large) pinch of salt, but that does not necesarily mean that hes wrong.

Just for your information he was never charged, tried, or convicted, though I strongly suspect that some of the people he's now writing about will not be so lucky.

McColville clearly has an agenda, and anything he says must be taken with a (large) pinch of salt, but that does not necesarily mean that hes wrong.

Just for your information he was never charged, tried, or convicted, though I strongly suspect that some of the people he's now writing about will not be so lucky.

So you still think this thief is a credible source? remember these families were waiting for the dead miners money to come forward,and it was not fore with comeing.What do you think about that? :woot:

Geoff Kilpatrick

So you still think this thief is a credible source? remember these families were waiting for the dead miners money to come forward,and it was not fore with comeing.What do you think about that? :woot:

Actually, he has credibility in the matter because a lot of his conjecture has come to fruition. It is much harder for a blogger to earn respect than a hack.

Actually, he has credibility in the matter because a lot of his conjecture has come to fruition. It is much harder for a blogger to earn respect than a hack.

Leggoninja.gif

I suspect his situation is down to an error in judgement and rather than correct it he dug his own professional grave.

I think this is a guy who has time on his hands given his current employment, I suspect he enjoys the interaction and chance to act as point of contact/resource for legal questions on the Sevco situation.

I was also corrected on a matter around him and i think it's important we all remember - McConville is not a Celtic supporter.

@Daily_Record: Revealed: Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business deadlings BEFORE Ibrox takeover http://t.co/vm33dFJv

The Record supporting the Green fightback with news we all practically guessed anyway.

Geoff Kilpatrick

@Daily_Record: Revealed: Rangers bosses knew about Craig Whyte's shady business deadlings BEFORE Ibrox takeover http://t.co/vm33dFJv

News why?

Either the ****** is playing catch-up or Jack Irvine bought Janna succulent lamb again.

Charlie-Brown

News why?

Either the ****** is playing catch-up or Jack Irvine bought Janna succulent lamb again.

Ah the Daily Record - that wonderful source of news & accuracy that revealed to us Mr Craig Whyte's BILLIONAIRE status and also how Sir David Murray was DUPED ................. eh? you mean those record stories weren't true? why did they print them then?

Did they have a subscription to private eye too?

As opposed to the record who flaunted him as a playboy billionaire.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic