The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

How come this thread isn't racking up hunners of entries since 6:30 ?

Battle fatigue ?

This was probably the biggest news for months.

What was it? For us that have missed it

How come this thread isn't racking up hunners of entries since 6:30 ?

Battle fatigue ?

This was probably the biggest news for months.

Must say, this surprised me as well... :blink:

Given Whyte knew the recording was happening (as he'd arranged it), it really sounds like he was reeling in Grier there, eh?

Covering his back for a bit of "security"

Genius

Top man, ol' boggle eyes

I have to say I feel a bit sorry for Craig Whyte and think it is he who has been stiched up from the day he got involved. I am pleased to see that he is fighting back.

It is most definately possible. :)

However...

I think it's unlikely. :(

I think it's far more likely that D&P will be chased for any wrongdoing, and possibly for financial compensation for creditors, rather than the deal with Green being rescinded. Of course, that could all change if any evidence was to surface suggesting that Green was involved with some sort of stitch up with Whyte and/or D&P.

Other than (persistent) rumours, I've not seen or heard anything (yet?) to suggest that might be the case. :unsure:

That's my take Gasman.

Deal with Green will be Fait Accompli, but doesn't mean that Fudd and Phlaps will get away with it.

Got to love shooters work here, although you have to ask, how many other recordings does he have up his sleeve??

That's my take Gasman.

Deal with Green will be Fait Accompli, but doesn't mean that Fudd and Phlaps will get away with it.

So Duff & Phelps could be pursued for selling the club and its assets way below a reasonable valuaton - say ?30 million too little - which goes to the secured creditor, Craig Whyte, who pays off Ticketus and pockets the remainder? And people still think he's stupid?

kingantti1874

Must say, this surprised me as well... :blink:

I don't think people care anymore .. It unlikely it will affect sevco directly and therefore I personally have little interest... They should have died and they haven't unfortunately

Murray, Whyte, Fudd'n'Flaps and (possibly) Green have all conspired to defraud the Taxman and hundreds of creditors.

The fact that they are/were a football club should be irrelevant when the BDO start their investigations.

So, in my opinion, the only assets available to the BDO to sell and recover any kind of cash for the creditors is the properties sold to Green for a relevant pittance.

So, in my opinion, Sevco will soon cease to be.

Also, once the FTTT result is made public things will happen extremely quickly so get signed up to Twitter ASAP - it's gonna be delicious!

D&P response: "...our conduct of the Rangers Administration was carried out to the highest professional standards..." laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by ritchies75

D&P response: "...our conduct of the Rangers Administration was carried out to the highest professional standards..." laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Alison Robbie ?@AlisonRobbie

D&P: "We do not respond to information that is taken out of context, as we believe is the case in the BBC story..." .We welcome the opportunity to review a complete copy of the information that the BBC references in its story.?

This is ******* great.

Can I state, on record, that Mr Craig Whyte is a ******* hero.

I hope he gains a healthy amount through all of this.

Got to love shooters work here, although you have to ask, how many other recordings does he have up his sleeve??

I'd guess there are a few squeaky erses shooting out the skits tonight.

My question is - does Whyte have a strategy? It would appear he does.

So lets see. He started a week ago by saying he had introduced Green to Fudd & Phlaps. Green denies ever meeting Whyte. Then this recording is leaked....

Whyte is basically saying - I've taped all this shit. Green sits and thinks - oh shite, all these secret meetings have been recorded......thumbsup.gif

So lets see. He started a week ago by saying he had introduced Green to Fudd & Phlaps. Green denies ever meeting Whyte. Then this recording is leaked....

Whyte is basically saying - I've taped all this shit. Green sits and thinks - oh shite, all these secret meetings have been recorded......thumbsup.gif

Amazing eh? To think people thought Whyte had gone, never to return. No suree, lie low a few months and come back and **** loads of others over. I would genuinely love to work for Whyte.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20074388

The recording, which is to be used in a forthcoming court case involving Duff and Phelps and Mr Whyte's former lawyers Collyer Bristow, has been obtained legitimately by BBC Scotland.

During the exchange, Mr Grier said: "I'll tell you what we're doing with that just so you?

Mr Whyte: "Yeah.

Mr Grier: "We, we went to see counsel yesterday and had a full sort of debrief of all the email correspondence.

Mr Whyte: "Yep.

Mr Grier: "Now, the fact is that we probably did know what was going on with Ticketus. There's no email traffic whatsoever.

Mr Whyte: "That says that you did?"

Mr Grier: "That says that we did.

Mr White: "But we all know that you did and f****** hell.

Mr Grier: "Yeah, yeah. There's no?we were not involved in dealing with Ticketus directly.

Mr Whyte: "Yeah. So you knew the structures of the deal. You were dealing with Lloyds.

Mr Grier: "Absolutely.

Mr Whyte: "And the Ticketus part was Saffreys.

Mr Grier "Yeah. So we've maintained that line quite rigorously."

BBC Scotland has been able to confirm with a voice recognition expert that the recording is of Mr Grier.

Duff and Phelps have yet to respond to the publication of the 31 May conversation.

I Have said this from day one D&P Are in this with Green and his Shady investors its a stitch up to rob the orcs of there doe :blink:

Amazing eh? To think people thought Whyte had gone, never to return. No suree, lie low a few months and come back and **** loads of others over. I would genuinely love to work for Whyte.

He is fast becoming a James Bond style villan with the secret recordings and his hidden agenda.

Fantastic stuff!

kingantti1874

He is fast becoming a James Bond style villan with the secret recordings and his hidden agenda.

Fantastic stuff!

I like him

Fantastic stuff!

Insert MoneyPenny gag here.

He's a legend. He would make millions doing a stand up routine.

Fantastic stuff!

He looks more like the Joker in the Bat Man movies than a James Bond Villian :blink:

Murray, Whyte, Fudd'n'Flaps and (possibly) Green have all conspired to defraud the Taxman and hundreds of creditors.

The fact that they are/were a football club should be irrelevant when the BDO start their investigations.

So, in my opinion, the only assets available to the BDO to sell and recover any kind of cash for the creditors is the properties sold to Green for a relevant pittance.

So, in my opinion, Sevco will soon cease to be.

Also, once the FTTT result is made public things will happen extremely quickly so get signed up to Twitter ASAP - it's gonna be delicious!

I don't know how they manage to get their information but I'm sure RTC has claimed the result is c?20m under payment in taxes, with same again in interest and penalties, something Murray's Rangers could not have traded out of irrespective of what the succulent lambers profess. HMRC does not give 10 year repayment plans. Then there is the middle and wee tax cases of another ?20m.

I Have said this from day one D&P Are in this with Green and his Shady investors its a stitch up to rob the orcs of there doe :blink:

that's a bit rich or should I say deer :rolleyes:

How hilarious if Whyte turned supergrass to SFO, Strathclyde Constabularly and HMRC to save his skin.

Fozzyonthefence

I like him

This is still the guy that, under his ownership, sent Rangers on a tax evasion scheme to delibrately get them liquidated. He's still a ****.

My thoughts are that they have been trying to cut White out of the deal and now White is fighting back with both barrels.

Very pleasingsmile.gif

Bonnie Prince Charlie

good to see that you Roese to the challenge with stagering Alacrity

Did you go to a school? The spelling is pathetic.

i get the feeling whyte is about to take EVERYONE down.

game might just be a bogey for them yet

Did you go to a school? The spelling is pathetic.

and therein lies the nub of the matter :- trackback and read the post I replied too to see the start of the puns and rein in your suppositions

If he's taped that conversation you need to ask yourself if he's not been taping EVERY meeting he's had - this could get very interesting.

I notice that D&P go before Lord Hodge on the 31st to try and end the administration. Does that mean that the conflict of interest has been resolved then?

The Mighty Thor

Looks like Shooter (the loveable rogue) isn't quite the patsy that everyone thought.

Hopefully he has a few more revelations to come smile.gif

Looks like Shooter (the loveable rogue) isn't quite the patsy that everyone thought.

Hopefully he has a few more revelations to come smile.gif

Would be amazing if he has recordings of Charles Green.

It would be game over for him and put Rangers into danger if that was the case.

Odd ...

... not a mention (that I can see) of the Whyte-gate tapes in the Herald.

Not like them as they're usually on the case.

Scotsman?

The Mighty Thor

It would certainly lead to some awkward questions off the back of the FTT ruling and Chuck's get rich quick scheme share issue.

Odd ...

... not a mention (that I can see) of the Whyte-gate tapes in the Herald.

Not like them as they're usually on the case.

Scotsman?

SFA in the Scotsman

Hagar the Horrible

Especially as Green Claims never to have met Whyte until lately, yet they were both in Switzerland at the exact same time. Whyte claims they had met, so I would say he will drip feed the evidence slowly. this guy Whyte is one scary character.

As I maintained months ago, that you just don't buy a debt ridden dog with fleas who owe ?millions, then run up massive debt and walk away with nout. he has a master plan and I did say I would be astonished if he did not still have a part to play yet. I still maintain he is involved. Ticketus could not be that stupid to hand over ?24m and get nothing back without proper legally binding guarantees to allow a random investor to buy the debt ridden club with the promise they will get the entire revenue of the club for the next 4 years, when their core business is short term loans????

I would bet Ticketus, Whyte, D&P and Green are intertwined in this whole sorry mess. I bet now we are at the stage in this film that the falling out among thieves has just been triggered.

I still think more will come out that the assets of the club are owned still by Whyte/Ticketus (Ibrox & MP) I still maintain the selling of the club to the lowest bidder was not in the best interest of the creditors, and I still think none of this has been conducted in the best interest of the taxpayer.

The court of session are able also to decide on October 31st if D&P will be paid at all, they can decrease or increase the payment as they see fit. but if D&P have not acted in good faith and they don't get paid, I expect they will bring the whole house of cards down with them.

If Green has lied and he did meet with Whyte then I would expect that meeting to have been recorded too.

I still think there will be a version 3.0 but that will have to grow organically with kosher Rangers people in charge. But all of this will affect the share floatation

Especially as Green Claims never to have met Whyte until lately, yet they were both in Switzerland at the exact same time. Whyte claims they had met, so I would say he will drip feed the evidence slowly. this guy Whyte is one scary character.

As I maintained months ago, that you just don't buy a debt ridden dog with fleas who owe ?millions, then run up massive debt and walk away with nout. he has a master plan and I did say I would be astonished if he did not still have a part to play yet. I still maintain he is involved. Ticketus could not be that stupid to hand over ?24m and get nothing back without proper legally binding guarantees to allow a random investor to buy the debt ridden club with the promise they will get the entire revenue of the club for the next 4 years, when their core business is short term loans????

I would bet Ticketus, Whyte, D&P and Green are intertwined in this whole sorry mess. I bet now we are at the stage in this film that the falling out among thieves has just been triggered.

I still think more will come out that the assets of the club are owned still by Whyte/Ticketus (Ibrox & MP) I still maintain the selling of the club to the lowest bidder was not in the best interest of the creditors, and I still think none of this has been conducted in the best interest of the taxpayer.

The court of session are able also to decide on October 31st if D&P will be paid at all, they can decrease or increase the payment as they see fit. but if D&P have not acted in good faith and they don't get paid, I expect they will bring the whole house of cards down with them.

If Green has lied and he did meet with Whyte then I would expect that meeting to have been recorded too.

I still think there will be a version 3.0 but that will have to grow organically with kosher Rangers people in charge. But all of this will affect the share floatation

As i posted above i think they are trying to cut White out the deal and White is now starting to show his hand.

Also its strange none of the newspapers seem to following this story.

SFA in the Scotsman

Arf

Do you think they're steering clear of reporting the story because of its dynamite potential ?

They both reported the previous Mark Daly piece.

... with a death wish, or a terminal illness and a "might as well - I could be run down by a bus tomorrow" attitude to life.

Edited by jambovambo

This was put up 30 mins ago :

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scottish-news/top-stories/craig-whyte-to-sue-duff-and-phelps-over-claims-they-were-supposed-to-give-rangers-back-to-him-1-2597705

Craig Whyte is thought to be taking legal advice ahead of a bid to sue Rangers administrators Duff and Phelps over claims that they reneged on a deal to return the troubled football club to him.

? Duff and Phelps ?were supposed to get club in and out of administration quickly.

? News comes as recordings emerge indicating that Duff and Phelps knew of Ticketus deal.

Whyte claims that Duff and Phelps agreed on a ?500,000 fee to guide Rangers out of administration before handing the club back to him, however he says they dragged out the process to rack up a bill of around ?3m instead.

The news comes as new evidence has appeared which seems to show that in spite of their denials, Duff and Phelps did in fact know about Craig Whyte?s deal with Ticketus to fund his takeover of the club.

The BBC claim to have obtained a recording of a meeting between Whyte and Duff and Phelps senior partner David Grier, in which he openly states that the firm was aware of the agreement.

Whyte has consistently claimed that the company had knowledge of the deal and were copied into a number of crucial emails on the subject, which the administrators have denied.

In the recording, Grier is heard to say: ?Now, the fact is that we probably did know what was going on with Ticketus. There?s no email traffic whatsoever.?

Shortly afterwards, Whyte adds: ?Yeah. So you knew the structures of the deal. You were dealing with Lloyds.?

To which Mr Grier replies: ?Absolutely.?

Duff and Phelps says that the words of the recording have been taken ?out of context?.

Francis Albert

This is still the guy that, under his ownership, sent Rangers on a tax evasion scheme to delibrately get them liquidated. He's still a ****.

True. But could now be a very useful ****.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I like how the Duffers claim it has been taken 'out of context'. The lamest defence you have ever heard.

The question is whether it is enough for Lord Hodge to tell the Duffers to GTF next week.

I like how the Duffers claim it has been taken 'out of context'. The lamest defence you have ever heard.

The question is whether it is enough for Lord Hodge to tell the Duffers to GTF next week.

A bit like John Terry .... " *whisper* did you mistakenly think I called you a ****ing black **** *whisper* there?

Aye, OK, John

there 3.5 million pound fees have still to be sanctioned and approved and they are still under investigation :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

Aye, for Newco. Isn't it great? :lol:

I still think more will come out that the assets of the club are owned still by Whyte/Ticketus (Ibrox & MP)

Same here, I have always thought this from the word go.

Ticketus are (presumably...) not stupid and will have demanded *some* kind of security for their money!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic