The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Geoff Kilpatrick

possible that duff and phelps will be punished and possibly have to repay fees.

However I think if a conflict is proven then they should be liable for the difference between the market value of the assets transferred notably ibrox, the car park and Murray park and the 1.5 million they sold them for.

Hmrc however seem quite comfortable despite these valuations ever being made public.

I think Hector has always been comfortable. Hector's prizes were winning the FTTT, liquidation to prove a point to others and now it is on to Minty, Whyte et al for personal liabilities which is what BDO's remit will be.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So any chance rangers newco will cease to exist too? ?

Well, they are kind of in the same position as us. They need a share issue to fill a funding gap, although Crazy Chuck doesn't dress it up in that fashion.

Ahmad was riding shotgun

You trying to stirrup trouble, mister?

Sorry, it's been a long day. If I had a coat I would get it ...

Huns official statement at 2:47 pm :

"

The Board of The Rangers Football Club has issued the following statement today:

It reads: ?The Board wishes to express its dismay over articles in The Times newspaper today which implies the Club is ?in fresh trouble? with HM Revenue and Customs in relation to an investor in the Club.

"This is categorically not the case and the Chairman of the Club has written to The Times on this matter.

?The Rangers Football Club has no outstanding issues with HMRC and indeed the current management have an open and transparent dialogue with HMRC and, in particular, through our auditors and reporting accountants, Deloitte.

?The historic tax issues affecting Rangers (RFC 2012 Ltd which is now in liquidation) are well documented.

"These issues, notably surrounding the EBT scheme, will continue to receive much media coverage, but have no bearing upon the ongoing operation of the football club and its intention to list as a public company.

?We wish to reiterate that Mr Richard Hughes has no involvement in the management of the club, nor is he a director.

"Richard Hughes or his company Zeus Capital, both FSA regulated, are a minority investor.

"The Club does not have an existing relationship with Zeus Partners, which is also named in The Times as being part of an HMRC inquiry.

?It would be inappropriate for The Rangers Football Club to comment further on either the private and professional affairs of Mr Hughes, or the commercial activities of Zeus Partners or Zeus Capital.""

BDO now own OldRangers so do they have the power to reverse the rip-off asset sale to Sevco?

I think they do and will.

If I'm right, Sevco will soon cease to be.

Ha!

Hope your right mate!

"

The Board of The Rangers Football Club has issued the following statement today:

It reads: ?The Board wishes to express its dismay over articles in The Times newspaper today which implies the Club is ?in fresh trouble? with HM Revenue and Customs in relation to an investor in the Club.

"This is categorically not the case and the Chairman of the Club has written to The Times on this matter.

?The Rangers Football Club has no outstanding issues with HMRC and indeed the current management have an open and transparent dialogue with HMRC and, in particular, through our auditors and reporting accountants, Deloitte.

?The historic tax issues affecting Rangers (RFC 2012 Ltd which is now in liquidation) are well documented.

"These issues, notably surrounding the EBT scheme, will continue to receive much media coverage, but have no bearing upon the ongoing operation of the football club and its intention to list as a public company.

?We wish to reiterate that Mr Richard Hughes has no involvement in the management of the club, nor is he a director.

"Richard Hughes or his company Zeus Capital, both FSA regulated, are a minority investor.

"The Club does not have an existing relationship with Zeus Partners, which is also named in The Times as being part of an HMRC inquiry.

?It would be inappropriate for The Rangers Football Club to comment further on either the private and professional affairs of Mr Hughes, or the commercial activities of Zeus Partners or Zeus Capital.""

something is very iffy about these shady backers of green

From STV , Blackie finding life hard ,

Rangers' Ian Black: 'Life in Division 3 is harder than playing in the SPL'

Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:33:07 GMT

Ian Black admits he is not happy with his form for Rangers so far and said that playing in Division Three is harder than the SPL.

The midfielder is coming to terms with taking some stick from fans as Rangers crashed out of the League Cup at home to Inverness.

Black insists it has been difficult for the new group at Ibrox to adapt to their new surroundings.

He said: ?I?m sure there?s fans out there that knew it wasn?t going to be a walk in the park but they come and pay the money and pay our wages and they?ve got the right to speak up and give us a bit of stick if we?re not doing the business.

?My form is not where it should be at the moment. I?m confident of getting that back but I?ve come here with no pre-season or anything and been thrown in at the deep end.

?I?m confident I?ll find my form, things just don?t seem to be going for me at the minute.

?My work rate is fine and the gaffer?s happy with that. I just need to be patient with myself and get my head down.

?It?s harder in this league than it is in the SPL. It?s physical and you don?t get any time on the ball at all.

?In the SPL there?s games where you have that much time on the ball you don?t know what to do with it.

?Down here there?s no time whatsoever. It?s touch-tackle and it?s really physical compared to the SPL.?

alwaysthereinspirit

"

I hate how they nonchalantly dismiss all of old Rankgers woes when it suits them. "It was a big bad laddie that done it"

Every day gets me closer to giving it all up as far as Scottish football goes.

Ian Black admits he is not happy with his form for Rangers so far and said that playing in Division Three is harder than the SPL.

The midfielder is coming to terms with taking some stick from fans as Rangers crashed out of the League Cup at home to Inverness.

Black insists it has been difficult for the new group at Ibrox to adapt to their new surroundings.

He said: ?I?m sure there?s fans out there that knew it wasn?t going to be a walk in the park but they come and pay the money and pay our wages and they?ve got the right to speak up and give us a bit of stick if we?re not doing the business.

?My form is not where it should be at the moment. I?m confident of getting that back but I?ve come here with no pre-season or anything and been thrown in at the deep end.

?I?m confident I?ll find my form, things just don?t seem to be going for me at the minute.

?My work rate is fine and the gaffer?s happy with that. I just need to be patient with myself and get my head down.

?It?s harder in this league than it is in the SPL. It?s physical and you don?t get any time on the ball at all.

?In the SPL there?s games where you have that much time on the ball you don?t know what to do with it.

?Down here there?s no time whatsoever. It?s touch-tackle and it?s really physical compared to the SPL.?

Boo Hoo!

:sob:

My heart bleeds.

But a month ago he was saying he was back enjoying his football like he did last season at Hearts... (Ok maybe a wee bit longer than a month ago..)

Need to go a hunting for that thread that turned into a car crash thanks to an interview given by him.... his maw got involved and everything. :unsure:

Wait, it was probably in the Daily Ranger so shouldn't have been taken so seriously.

Edit: Oh aye, Peter Houston said Black was picked for Scotland on his early season form in Division 3..might need to hunt for that on RAWK but a Motherwell fan posted the article/interview there. :)

Double Edit: Found the thread, it was the one where I discovered i was unimportant and worked at McDonald's... :(

Edited by Kurgan

I hate how they nonchalantly dismiss all of old Rankgers woes when it suits them. "It was a big bad laddie that done it"

Their hypocrisy continues to be absolutely stunning, and they're still being aided and abetted in that, by the sycophantic Scottish sports media. :(

Their hypocrisy continues to be absolutely stunning, and they're still being aided and abetted in that, by the sycophantic Scottish sports media. :(

Succulent lamb for everyone??

Either that or fear of their windaes being tanned!

Succulent lamb for everyone??

Either that or fear of their windaes being tanned!

I don't doubt for a second, that in many cases fear of repercussions from Orcs will be a deciding factor, but I'd recon the dinner menu is fad more influential. :(

Maybe we should be threatening folk so that they print good news propaganda about us...not that anyone should, do not do that, it's bad and will make you look stupid..anyway, no idea if this is relevant but...

Rangers Tax-Case ?@rangerstaxcase

Charlie Green claims RFC's player wage bill was ?27m last season? That flies in the face of the evidence. 2011: ?21.5m. Did Craig Whyte really increase wages by extra ?5.5m/year to players? That is an extra ?106,000/week. If not, Green is full of it. Whyte did not cancel a single payment to a single RFC player. The previous board had stopped using EBTs for new contracts in late 2008. So EBT policy had zero effect on RFC budget changes from 2010/11 -2011/12.

Oh aye and there was some shite about Green not being a fit and proper person to own a football club or some shite..I'm not searching for it, do it yourself. :)

taken from another website

CG spoke for 40 minutes yesterday in Ibrox, here are some of of his comments.

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

2 - Rangers only receive approx 700k from TV money at present.

3 - All footballing debt have been paid apart from the 31k to Dundee Utd which he has a letter confirming would be paid by the SPL.

4 - They have agreed a fee of ?1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

5 - The management team are currently looking at a list of players who will be out of contract next summer but would be availabe as free agents from Sept 1st 2013, CG plans to sign them up on a pre contract agreements next year.

6 - Rangers owed hearts the remainder of the Lee Wallace fee, Hearts were so desperate for the money eventually offering a 100k discount if we paid the cash two weeks ago.Thats why the couldn't pay the wages.

7 - Projected turnover for this year is 20 million. Next year 40 million.

8 - Share issue prospectus to be made public in a 21 page document end of this coming week or just after.

9 - Over 20 pension fund groups have an intrest in the share issue.

Corporate roadshow to start this week re share issue Glasgow, Edinburgh

and then London for seven days.

10 - He once again stated that we have no debts and are cash rich at the

moment and expecting to make a 6 million profit from the retail arm now

JJB are out the way.

11 - Hinted at League reconstruction being masterminded by the SFL not the

SPL as he predicts the SPL will go bust without the Sky deal which he

refused to sign.

12 - Soon to be another bust up with SPL over Rangers tv broadcasts.

Doncaster says we need their permission which will undoubtably mean

money to those c unts.

13 - CG stated he thinks SFA will declare him not a fit and proper person to

be CEO of Rangers because of his constant war with them.

14 - CG insists there is a potential to make a 100% profit on shares for all

new share holders.

15 - SFA and SFL not interested in stripping of titles only the tarriers at the

SPL pushing for it. He will fight it all the way.

16 - He is considering taking legal action against the SPL and SFA over the

agreement to allow us a Liscense to continue playing football.

Decision was taken under duress he says at 9.30pm before Brechin

We Are The People?@WATPPodcast

@alextomo We are recording at 10:30pm GMT Tuesday. Are you available? If so we'll need your Skype handle to bring you in. Let us know.

alex thomson?@alextomo

WATP podcast guys - email me if you want me on [email protected]

Tomo going on Hun podcast ... interesting to hear how that goes !?

They "only receive ?700k from TV money at present"

Are you shitting me? They're a 3rd division club. Do Hearts even make that from TV?????

They "only receive ?700k from TV money at present"

Are you shitting me? They're a 3rd division club. Do Hearts even make that from TV?????

Well yes, but they're not only a 3rd division club, they're also The Peepul, so that's alright then... :unsure:

1 - He met with Sky last week and refuses to sign up to the new sky deal which ends in two years !

So it's individual clubs that sign the television deals is it?

So only Celtic get more. Lucky gits being a 3rd division team

3 - All footballing debt have been paid apart from the 31k to Dundee Utd which he has a letter confirming would be paid by the SPL.

The money due was for a Scottish Cup tie. Are the SPL that incompetent they would agree to pay SFA dues? need I ask though.

4 - They have agreed a fee of ?1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

So it's Lloyds that own the car park. Whyte claims he owns Ibrox; Murray Park; the car park. And didn't Green previously say he bought the lot for the ?5.5m?

5 - The management team are currently looking at a list of players who will be out of contract next summer but would be availabe as free agents from Sept 1st 2013, CG plans to sign them up on a pre contract agreements next year.

Didn't see that coming, not?

6 - Rangers owed hearts the remainder of the Lee Wallace fee, Hearts were so desperate for the money eventually offering a 100k discount if we paid the cash two weeks ago.Thats why the couldn't pay the wages.

Is that a ?100k discount on top of the ?100k discount we requested about 12 months ago when we were going through the same problems?

What is current income from season tickets, because only a price hike will make up most of the difference. ?1500 a year to watch East fife?

8 - Share issue prospectus to be made public in a 21 page document end of this coming week or just after.

Just after, Christmas?

Great - was no need for me to have topped up my monthly contributions to my pension last month. if my employer invests in Rangers, the UK pensions shortfsll crisis can be averted. Maybe if the goverment invests in Rangers, we can all go back to retiring no later than 65.

JJB are out the way.

Internal debt free, or external debt free.

refused to sign.

He'll have to be in bed with Lawwell for that one to work. If he isn't, could be open war fare on the street of Glasgow, Ayrshire, Fife, West and East Lothian

money to those c unts.

That's how TV rights work

Seriously. because he is a bit of a gob sh!t? they will declare him not fit and proper?

new share holders.

Is that in the prospectus? Is he even allowed to quote this under FSA rules?

Really. So the document you refused to sign that negotiated the stripping of 5 SPL league titles (which only the SPL can do) and 4 Scottish Cups (which only the SFA can do) never existed, despite it widely considered as having been leaked by someone close to Green.

Rangers are under investigation for dual contracts while a member of the SPL, therefore the only thing that can be stripped are SPL titles. However, if illegally registered dual contracts existed during SPL membership, it is highly probable the charge should be extended to SFA for Scottish Cups and The Scottish League for League Cups.

Decision was taken under duress he says at 9.30pm before Brechin.

So you are going to take legal action against the Football Governing Body (remember how well that one worked the last time despite 'winning') for giving you a licence despite not meeting the criteria.

You could highlight and comment on all of that. Think I will.

Edited by DETTY29

The Mighty Thor

Chuck is great value and seldom fails to deliver on the entertainment front.

I'll be interested to see how the stickies go about their blatant cash generation share scheme

JJB are out the way.

refused to sign.

money to those c unts.

new share holders.

Point 4 - They have agreed a fee of ?1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

I know Llloyds are toilling but the lease would total around ?3.9 million by 2025 and they are giving it up for a third of that up front, they must be in a worst state than I thought.

jamboinglasgow

Loving Green's attempt to divert attention in number 13. Pre-empt the SFA saying he is not a fit and proper person by saying they are going to do it because they have a vandetta against him, let the Rangers fans think that they are victimised by the SFA but in reality they are raising important questions that Green hopes to hide.

I think Chuck must be a member of the magic circle with the sleight of hand that he seems to pull to divert their attention from what's really happening.

Fantastic to see them hailing him as the messiah in the same way they did with Murray & Whyte.

They really are as stupid as they look aren't they??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think Chuck must be a member of the magic circle with the sleight of hand that he seems to pull to divert their attention from what's really happening.

Fantastic to see them hailing him as the messiah in the same way they did with Murray & Whyte.

They really are as stupid as they look aren't they??

There are no invertebrates on this planet as stupid as Rangers supporters or the idiots in our ranks that have a soft spot for them. :rofl:

Point 4 - They have agreed a fee of ?1.3 million with Loyds for the purchase of the Albion carpark therefore canceling the lease which ran till 2025 at over 300k a year.

I know Llloyds are toilling but the lease would total around ?3.9 million by 2025 and they are giving it up for a third of that up front, they must be in a worst state than I thought.

I Think Lloyds have just ring fenced another bilion for PPI ( THEY ARE DONALD DUCKED ) I Must get the claim form out, they might not be around in 2025 so better to rake in every penny now.

Edited by jambosrbarry

so- that was 5.5 million for the training ground and the stadium? say 3.5 for the ground and 2 for Murray Park, A wee bit of waste ground that gets used as a car park every other Saturday is worth 1.5? wow, how come they let that stadium go for 3.5 when they can get ?300,000 a year just for the bit they let them park their cars on? someone's made a shop front of their maths jotter.

Diadora Van Basten

so- that was 5.5 million for the training ground and the stadium? say 3.5 for the ground and 2 for Murray Park, A wee bit of waste ground that gets used as a car park every other Saturday is worth 1.5? wow, how come they let that stadium go for 3.5 when they can get ?300,000 a year just for the bit they let them park their cars on? someone's made a shop front of their maths jotter.

It was actually ?1.5 million for Ibrox and Murray Park and the tax man seems unusually happy with this.

scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/why-the-beast-of-armageddon-failed-to-show/

cosgrove is far too good for the majority of the media in this country. when he's cracking gags he highlights their ineptitude but when he's git his grown up, channel 4 (heck, the real word is journalist) hat on he's able to show up the fundamental flaw in the industry and their compliance in their own and rangers' downfall.

my favourite piece of his since his final column in the record where he gave the old firm both barrels.

The Mighty Thor

scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/why-the-beast-of-armageddon-failed-to-show/

cosgrove is far too good for the majority of the media in this country. when he's cracking gags he highlights their ineptitude but when he's git his grown up, channel 4 (heck, the real word is journalist) hat on he's able to show up the fundamental flaw in the industry and their compliance in their own and rangers' downfall.

my favourite piece of his since his final column in the record where he gave the old firm both barrels.

Agreed.

That's a very very good article and sadly Cosgrove is under exposed in the Scottish media.

Cosgrove is a smart man; you don't have his resume being a halfwit.

Spot on.

That piece whilst lengthy is good.

Wonder if the likes of Traynor et al have read it and have noted he rips their integrity to bits and questions their ability to evolve.

Francis Albert

Spot on.

That piece whilst lengthy is good.

Wonder if the likes of Traynor et al have read it and have noted he rips their integrity to bits and questions their ability to evolve.

The likes of Traynor woudn't get beyond the first pragraph.

JJB are out the way.

refused to sign.

money to those c unts.

new share holders.

TL:DR "We're gonnae make hunnurs o' millyuns and aw yous are gonane go bust ya bass"

That would not only require Traynor to read, but for him to understand the concepts of integrity, and of evolution.

:blink:

Cosgrove is a smart man; you don't have his resume being a halfwit.

He is a bit of an irritating ****** gobbler though.

The likes of Traynor woudn't get beyond the first pragraph.

It'd be that fat nyaff that was dancing around the press room! NAP!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic