The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

AC Milan banned from Europa league due to FFP breaches.

Come on UEFA do your job. You know it makes sense.

3 hours ago, Boof said:

From FF's quote...

"UEFA regulations are alive to the — possibility — that national associations and even Tax Authorities might be tempted from time to time to help out a struggling club by being lax in their enforcement procedures. In such circumstances UEFA are free to, and have threatened to, sanction the National association and ALL the teams under their jurisdiction, and so it is not in the interests of member clubs who qualify for European competition or the National Association of which they are a member and which represents them, to protect one rogue club should that be established. Not only that, none of the clubs in Scotland can afford a Scottish wide European football sanction. Further, some club officials are now alive to what was going on in 2011 and are not best enamoured with the conduct shown by the offending party then, or their successors now."

I dunno - I'd be quite happy with a 1-season ban for all Scottish clubs in European competition...as long as it's this coming season. :lol:

Well that's one way for Sevco to deny Celtic any CL income :laugh:

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Well that's one way for Sevco to deny Celtic any CL income :laugh:

I think I would split my sides laughing if that was to happen.

8 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

Interesting stuff, although as ever I believe Phil takes a few facts then weaves a story around them.  For instance, it is true that Rangers traveled to Spain via Easyjet as there are photos to prove it, and their base in Spain is hardly a state of the art facility.  He talks about the team bus, as he previously claimed they were being transported back and forward from the hotel to the training complex in 3 groups, using a shuttle bus, but I haven't seen any other evidence to back up that claim (then again I'm sure Rangers would discourage any reporters on the scene from bringing that sort of detail to the attention of the gullibles back home.)

21 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Interesting stuff, although as ever I believe Phil takes a few facts then weaves a story around them.  For instance, it is true that Rangers traveled to Spain via Easyjet as there are photos to prove it, and their base in Spain is hardly a state of the art facility.  He talks about the team bus, as he previously claimed they were being transported back and forward from the hotel to the training complex in 3 groups, using a shuttle bus, but I haven't seen any other evidence to back up that claim (then again I'm sure Rangers would discourage any reporters on the scene from bringing that sort of detail to the attention of the gullibles back home.)

Panders to the lowest common denominator these days. Rarely anything of any real value any more. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Panders to the lowest common denominator these days. Rarely anything of any real value any more. 

More likely to be more accurate than anything printed by the MSM.  And the only thing to not report on Sevco in a sycophantic manner.  

Just now, jamboz said:

More likely to be more accurate than anything printed by the MSM.  And the only thing to not report on Sevco in a sycophantic manner.  

I didn't say he wasn't but he tends to simply go for rabble rousing about really trivial things (Easyjet . training camp ? Really ?).  They lap  it up and he gets money for nothing. Literally. 

7 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

It seems to be a bit quiet on the Judicial Panel front, given that they were due to meet yesterday.  I wasn't expecting an immediate decision, but I did expect that there would be some indication on how things would progress from here, e.g. further hearings, more documentation requested, or a timescale set.

I was alerted to a post on a Celtic blog, made yesterday by one of the four guys who make up the Resolution 12 group of Celtic shareholders. I get a strong feeling that this group will be moving on anytime soon regardless of the outcome.

Amongst other things, he posted the following:

FF sucking up to his friends at Parkhead once more

Honestly I would have thought by now he would see he  is just another stooge in the web of the Celtic fans

I was,  I was, I was  etc etc etc..simply posting what he has been told by his chums at Parkhead ...and like them pretending it is the truth

Think for yourself FF and stop being a follower.

Not all on here simply ooh and ahh at your posts

Geoff Kilpatrick
17 minutes ago, jamboz said:

Deary me! And Three Names is objective as well?

9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Whereas most on here haha at yours.

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Honestly I would have thought by now he would see he  is just another stooge in the web of the Celtic fans

I was,  I was, I was  etc etc etc..simply posting what he has been told by his chums at Parkhead ...and like them pretending it is the truth

Where as most on here shake their heads in disbelief that anyone who claims to be a Hearts supporter could act as  lickspittal for Sevco and continually act as an apologist for them. 

15 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

FF posts relevant and informative posts about amongst other things, the demise and deceit of Rangers/Sevco where he gets info from I care not a jot. 

You on the other hand...........:bolt:

Footballfirst
34 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I can assure you that I'm perfectly capable of thinking for myself and I'm certainly not a "follower" of anyone. 

However, I will readily admit that I am a follower of the saga as it has played out over the last eight years. In that time I have learned so much about financial matters, insolvency, tax law, company law, criminal law, football regulations and more.  I would have thought that you would be equally versed in such matters as my learning opportunities have all involved some connection with "Rangers"

You clearly know nothing about the "truth" when it comes to Rangers. The pair are not well acquainted.

Edited by Footballfirst

48 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

It's nice to know that you're are not getting upset about this.  

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Deary me! And Three Names is objective as well?

At least he is open, transparent and up front about his allegiances and not pretending to be impartial or objective on all matters pertaining to Sevco and not prepared to kowtow to Sevco and the authorities and tow the party line or accept the PR bull shit as being the truth like everyone else.

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I didn't say he wasn't but he tends to simply go for rabble rousing about really trivial things (Easyjet . training camp ? Really ?).  They lap  it up and he gets money for nothing. Literally. 

Trivial things that paint a different picture to the one  being presented by Sevco, MSM and the authorities.  And make no mistake, if this was any other club then the MSM would be falling over themselves to report on the dire financial circumstances and implications of all the trivial stuff.

Look, even if 100% of the things he comes out with are fantasy or wishful thinking he is still good value as the only person to be sticking it to Sevco and posing the questions that no one else is prepared to but everyone else should.  

2 hours ago, RobNox said:

The easy jet stuff was all over twitter as Windass was pictured with a boarding pass in his hand at Glasgow Airport and their training tops are just off the peg with a ironed on badge on the opposite side it would be - Hummel website sells the non badge version. 

But in typical OF fans tradition, photos then posted of when Celtic used Easy jet under Lennon. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, jamboz said:

At least he is open, transparent and up front about his allegiances and not pretending to be impartial or objective on all matters pertaining to Sevco and not prepared to kowtow to Sevco and the authorities and tow the party line or accept the PR bull shit as being the truth like everyone else.

Trivial things that paint a different picture to the one  being presented by Sevco, MSM and the authorities.  And make no mistake, if this was any other club then the MSM would be falling over themselves to report on the dire financial circumstances and implications of all the trivial stuff.

Look, even if 100% of the things he comes out with are fantasy or wishful thinking he is still good value as the only person to be sticking it to Sevco and posing the questions that no one else is prepared to but everyone else should.  

Sirgay must have been epic reading if you hated us, by that logic.

10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

You have made some pathetic posts on this thread but this latest one tops the lot. You must be very proud of your one man campaign to support the poor downtrodden wee club called sevco. Well supported by gk of course

BBC site has a rumour from the Express saying Cardiff may be about to trigger a £3m release clause in Josh Windass’s contract.

Aye, right. I think you slipped in an extra zero.

21 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

BBC site has a rumour from the Express saying Cardiff may be about to trigger a £3m release clause in Josh Windass’s contract.

Slipped in an unnecessary 3 more like!

3fingersreid

Problem with Cardiff’s offer is that it might encourage them to bid for Lafferty

and with that I’m getting out of this thread as it’s way over my head all this legal stuff 

11 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

FF posts relevant and informative posts about amongst other things, the demise and deceit of Rangers/Sevco where he gets info from I care not a jot. 

You on the other hand...........:bolt:

Amen. The guy is just attention seeking. 

43 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

A rumour no doubt planted by Fatty Traynor.  £3m - hilarious.

16 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Problem with Cardiff’s offer is that it might encourage them to bid for Lafferty

and with that I’m getting out of this thread as it’s way over my head all this legal stuff 

Ha, if the did get £3m, I suspect it's not going to go on new players!

32 minutes ago, Boris said:

Exactly. I’ll eat my own pants if Kyle is a Sevco player next season. 

Queen of Hearts isn’t going to give them 48 months tick and they sure as hell ain’t paying anything up front 

jacklivi1874

I think Rangers have some  cash but how long will it last ??

Players signing for them will be demanding plenty wages up front so it will be digging a massive hole into  pot , you pardon the pun

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

A rumour no doubt planted by Fatty Traynor.  £3m - hilarious.

Rumour planted in media, all of a sudden Sevco are relevant and might have some cash to spend although it won't make any difference with Laff : even if they did make an offer their bluff will be called and I doubt AB will be selling on the basis that Sevco are going to get CL money  this millenia to fund it. 

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, farin said:

Wonder what Gerald thought of the facilities, bit of a comedown from his Liverpool days. ?

FE353834-9CC9-43B1-8764-89CBA34B1B2E.jpeg

Gerrard sitting wondering wtf have I signed up for ,that's what due diligence is about his agent should have found out this was a tribute act and not the real rangers,by the way EUFA if you can ban Milan have a look at this crooked institution and the SFA while your at it

IveSeenTheLight
3 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

2 hours ago, Boris said:

Indeed all speculation from the media side, not from the club.

Cardiff City would trigger a release clause in Josh Windass' Rangerscontract should they make a £3m bid for the 24-year-old midfielder this week.

Would have, should have.

The medial is basically hawking it out that Windass has a £3M release clause.

Nothing at all in those words that suggest Cardiff are about to make an offer.

Glamorgan Jambo

Nothing in the local news about this. Doesn't seem anywhere close to being a Warnock type player (tracking back etc)

That is SO much a level 5 move to get it out there that Windass has a clause in his contract.

Must be really struggling for cash. So pleased that the big signings from last season are all back meaning Sevco are having to pay their FULL wages.

I imagine it’s been discussed on here before so sorry if it’s old news but my mate who I met last week overheard a conversation at the airport that sevco are not paying SG wages but coming from a private source. As I say maybe common knowledge that I missed first time around.

5 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

I imagine it’s been discussed on here before so sorry if it’s old news but my mate who I met last week overheard a conversation at the airport that sevco are not paying SG wages but coming from a private source. As I say maybe common knowledge that I missed first time around.

:interehjrling:

Brick Tamland
18 hours ago, CJGJ said:

FFS

If ever someone has shat on their sevco jammies and thrown their teddy bear out the pram it's you.  An absolute howler of a post from one of Sevco's biggest cheerleaders.

You'll be pleased that you've got some attention now myself and a few others have quoted your post.

2 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

A couple weeks back a boy in my work who's a Rangers fan said that he and a few players were over in Dubai, he suggested they might have an investor over there due to Gerrard being manager (though he's not ITK). I never really thought much of it, thought he was talking pish to be honest. Just passing it on.

9 minutes ago, JME said:

A couple weeks back a boy in my work who's a Rangers fan said that he and a few players were over in Dubai, he suggested they might have an investor over there due to Gerrard being manager (though he's not ITK). I never really thought much of it, thought he was talking pish to be honest. Just passing it on.

Can't remember where, but I read Gerrard is on 45k a week and McCallister is on between 10 and 15k a week.

16 minutes ago, JME said:

There must be quite a few things not going through the books at Ibrox - scaffolding work done for free also by a benefactor, apparently. 

5 hours ago, farin said:

Wonder what Gerald thought of the facilities, bit of a comedown from his Liverpool days. ?

FE353834-9CC9-43B1-8764-89CBA34B1B2E.jpeg

And the RFC watermark to confirm it's authenticity.  Surely that cannot be the training pitch. 

1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

FFS

If ever someone has shat on their sevco jammies and thrown their teddy bear out the pram it's you.  An absolute howler of a post from one of Sevco's biggest cheerleaders.

You'll be pleased that you've got some attention now myself and a few others have quoted your post.

Can't believe that boys post. FF is one of the most informative posters on here and he comes out with that. FF must've hit a massive nerve there.  Brilliant!

...a bit disco
3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

And the RFC watermark to confirm it's authenticity.  Surely that cannot be the training pitch. 

:lol:

That's like a @Coldwar_Steve post on Twitter!

8 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

FFS

About time you and others woke  up to the realities of what is going on

Of course you and your friends get your second hand info from those who seem to be partners in crime with Celtic  or bloggers' who post utter nonsense for the hard of thought

You refuse to face the realities and dream of the good old days of 2011 when people seemed to care whereas no one cares now and what frustrates you is you know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

You and others are simply stooges for the Celtic support and that includes FF who freely admits his relationship with some of their fan groups..if that's your leader then follow him but remember who his friends are.

Never thought I'd see the day when Celtic are your masters for that is what they appear to be with all this forelock tugging and kissing

Too many have let their hate overshadow their common sense and as a result are simply sleeping with the enemy...or at least one part of the old firm enemy

Imagine someone actually daring not to follow the herd and actually questioning some of the nonsense posted on here.

jacklivi1874
9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

About time you and others woke  up to the realities of what is going on

Of course you and your friends get your second hand info from those who seem to be partners in crime with Celtic  or bloggers' who post utter nonsense for the hard of thought

You refuse to face the realities and dream of the good old days of 2011 when people seemed to care whereas no one cares now and what frustrates you is you know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

You and others are simply stooges for the Celtic support and that includes FF who freely admits his relationship with some of their fan groups..if that's your leader then follow him but remember who his friends are.

Never thought I'd see the day when Celtic are your masters for that is what they appear to be with all this forelock tugging and kissing

Too many have let their hate overshadow their common sense and as a result are simply sleeping with the enemy...or at least one part of the old firm enemy

Imagine someone actually daring not to follow the herd and actually questioning some of the nonsense posted on here.

Just blank the thread if it bothers you that much, only saying likes

• Maple Leaf locked this topic