The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

jacklivi1874

Rangers will always be here they wont never go away Re of what pans out over the piece.Hopefully what does happen to them  in the coming yr or so is  is very painful  and continues to hurt after

55 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

irm and lapped up by some on here as if they were the truth and then you get the posters who believe that bloggers who have been proved to be  shall we say 'unreliable sources' are in fact wholly correct and posting facts not fiction...it amazes me for example that posts from philwhateverhisfullnameis are quoted as if it was the truth..do any of you actually believe his musings..if so then no wonder you see the world as you seem to on this topic.

Jambovambo posts the links to the Phil blog and many posters have pointed out that they read them and most importantly take his musings with a pinch of salt. 

kirkierobroy

CJGJ's rant about posters in general and FF in particular is just about the daftest thing I've ever seen on a football board outside The Bears' Den. I started coming here because of the informed and informative commentary on the unravelling of the Sevconians by FF and others, so much better than in just about every other football outlet.

CJGJ's assumption that if ye hate Ranjurs ye must be a pure Tim is the kind of binary thinking that keeps much of Scotland in the dark ages (equally with those who, once they suss you hate Celtic, condemn you as a pure orange hun, or somesuch).

I'd love to see the old OFGTF campaign get on the trail again. That was big back when both of the Buttocks of Hell (almost as if, wooo, they were business partners and not enemies) were shamelessly angling for England, a Euro League, an Atlantic League, anyone to take them out of Scottish football.

Feel free to call me a pure IRA-loving F**ian or similar, CJGJ; as a card carrying Weegie, I've been called worse by representatives of both halves of Scotland's shame. It doesn't ever hurt; insults from people for whom you have no respect never does.

Jambof3tornado

Their official travel partner unable to offer fans travel for europa league match....lol.

Every turn there's something else to laugh at.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
16 hours ago, CJGJ said:

About time you and others woke  up to the realities of what is going on

Of course you and your friends get your second hand info from those who seem to be partners in crime with Celtic  or bloggers' who post utter nonsense for the hard of thought

You refuse to face the realities and dream of the good old days of 2011 when people seemed to care whereas no one cares now and what frustrates you is you know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

You and others are simply stooges for the Celtic support and that includes FF who freely admits his relationship with some of their fan groups..if that's your leader then follow him but remember who his friends are.

Never thought I'd see the day when Celtic are your masters for that is what they appear to be with all this forelock tugging and kissing

Too many have let their hate overshadow their common sense and as a result are simply sleeping with the enemy...or at least one part of the old firm enemy

Imagine someone actually daring not to follow the herd and actually questioning some of the nonsense posted on here.

Lol. Batshit. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire

When CJGJ tells us it is wrong, or just plain stupid, to take anything any Celtic blogger says as having any merit, just because it comes from a Celtic supporter, is he suggesting we should take his own opinions as a worthwhile insight to the minds of Celtic bloggers, and to accept that any information from that side of Glasgow must be so tainted that the opposite must be true, because he is a doyen of truth himself?

FF provided an insight into the work some Celtic supporters are doing in an effort to encourage/force the SFA to do their duty, a duty they should see themselves as owing to supporters of all clubs, and the clubs themselves. Whether or not the SFA take note of what these guys provided, or even if the information that documents had been provided in this way was to turn out to be false, to accuse FF of somehow being a stooge for Celtic supporters is worse than deluded. CJGJ seems so desperate to prove himself smarter than everybody else on here, he is making himself look very foolish (though I know he will react to this as though it doesn't bother him), and if he genuinely isn't totally on the side of all things Rangers, then his posts might be seen to suggest he is someone desperate for attention, even in the mostly anonymous atmosphere of a football forum. His attack on FF makes him look very, very jealous of the high regard many of us have for FF's posts and the well produced and researched information he provides, more often that not backed up by solid evidence, and if he can't provide evidence, he makes it clear it's his opinion or something he believes to be true.

CJGJ, on the other hand, seems to expect us to take him at his word, simply because he doesn't believe a word any Celtic blogger might say.

kirkierobroy
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Their official travel partner unable to offer fans travel for europa league match....lol.

From memory, there is a part of Glenrothes called Macedonia. I do hope some Sevconians, bereft of brain and geographical awareness, but equipped with a satnav, end up there.

Loads of pages still getting added. 

Which confirms the interest and general dislike of Rangers. And interest in good governance and doings things right. 

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Every turn there's something else to laugh at.

Can anyone cut & paste the article - I can't get on the website.

As far as I'm concerned whenever we play them it's Glasgow Rangers that we are trying to beat and it isn't any less of a joy when turning them over compared to before they went tits up. 

3 minutes ago, Shedro said:

As far as I'm concerned whenever we play them it's Glasgow Rangers that we are trying to beat and it isn't any less of a joy when turning them over compared to before they went tits up. 

Bootleg Berrz. Tonight Matthew I'm gonna be...

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Jambovambo posts the links to the Phil blog and many posters have pointed out that they read them and most importantly take his musings with a pinch of salt. 

And he links them because he desperately wants them to be true. It's like being a religious acolyte.

20 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And he links them because he desperately wants them to be true. It's like being a religious acolyte.

I often wonder if he is in fact Phil, chances are he’s not but certainly is an avid follower. 

No disrespect to jambovambo. 

...a bit disco
14 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Better than Lawson

On reflection, not as good as his 'I'm Leaving' meltdown.

Big Slim Stylee
36 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

On reflection, not as good as his 'I'm Leaving' meltdown.

A melodramatic masterpiece for the ages.

10 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

I often wonder if he is in fact Phil, chances are he’s not but certainly is an avid follower. 

No disrespect to jambovambo. 

Arf. 

I pick up the links on Twitter.

And no, I don’t get / seek links from Sevco-oriented tweeters. Should I , for “balance”?

Don’t think so. 

Correct - I really want them to be true. 

Heres another - from a controversial site. But can anyone disagree with the central premise?

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/06/blogs/sevcos-two-prospective-loanees-dont-meet-the-criteria-for-work-permits-but-will-still-get-them/

Glamorgan Jambo

Phil MacG was the first person to pick up on the tax issues and the likely end point being liquidation. To deny that is silly. 

I understand he's a controversial figure for some, and his blogs are mostly full of gossipy musings that may or may not be true (bus gate recently) but he still has access to some level of informed comment on what's happening in the Blue Room. 

For sure given the black hole in their finances, boardroom instability and general failings in corporate governance it's not difficult to conclude that the future is far from assured for them. Which is why they appear to still spend a heck of a lot on a PR campaign to keep a certain narrative going in the red tops. 

2 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Phil MacG was the first person to pick up on the tax issues and the likely end point being liquidation. To deny that is silly. 

I understand he's a controversial figure for some, and his blogs are mostly full of gossipy musings that may or may not be true (bus gate recently) but he still has access to some level of informed comment on what's happening in the Blue Room. 

For sure given the black hole in their finances, boardroom instability and general failings in corporate governance it's not difficult to conclude that the future is far from assured for them. Which is why they appear to still spend a heck of a lot on a PR campaign to keep a certain narrative going in the red tops. 

Absolutely spot on. Plus why they will continue to get an easy passage from the SFA etc ...

No other club would.

And why this thread is very important after all these years.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

Arf. 

And no, I don’t get / seek links from Sevco-oriented tweeters. Should I , for “balance”?

Don’t think so. 

Heres another - from a controversial site. But can anyone disagree with the central premise?

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/06/blogs/sevcos-two-prospective-loanees-dont-meet-the-criteria-for-work-permits-but-will-still-get-them/

Agree with you on the whole JV but that argument, coming from them and their own history with obtaining work permits, is a tad disingenuous.

1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

Arf. 

Don’t think so. 

Keep posting ??

The easyJet flights weren’t chosen because they were cheap?

They got a sports science guy telling them that a lack of legroom is good for pro footballers?

compression seating?

PeterintheRain
On 6/29/2018 at 14:18, CJGJ said:

I though a mask was meant to cover your face and views..not doing a good job then am I according to you.:mellow:

Don't you have anything better to add than simply trying to infer things that are not true.....come on up you game

How was the parade today?   Did you get up close to Arlene while you were banging your drum? Or were you playing your pink piccolo?

kirkierobroy

Phil Mac Gibbering gets some things right but he's scattergun these days (and some of his 'sources, dear reader' are actually stuff he picks up off web forums or the tweetiverse). He's delusional (do a search for him online - for all his Republican front he's not popular with said mob) and quite obsessional (four blogs on a single day about Sevco?) as well as being a terrible writer.

But if he ever forecasts the death of Sevco and gets it right I will overlook his bonkersness and other failings and bless his mad heid.

34 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Phil Mac Gibbering gets some things right but he's scattergun these days (and some of his 'sources, dear reader' are actually stuff he picks up off web forums or the tweetiverse). He's delusional (do a search for him online - for all his Republican front he's not popular with said mob) and quite obsessional (four blogs on a single day about Sevco?) as well as being a terrible writer.

But if he ever forecasts the death of Sevco and gets it right I will overlook his bonkersness and other failings and bless his mad heid.

The only reason he has any relevance is down to the Scottish media. 90% of the stuff he writes reveals nothing. 

This thread reads like the hopes & wishes of a poor Dickensian schoolboy on Christmas Eve.

It's not happening people!

He is needed for balance. As already stated he would be an irrelevance if the rest of the media did their job properly. 

The MSM are falling over themselves trying to put a positive spin on the myriad of negative Sevco events and circumstances or they just gloss over or fail to report disreputable actions, outbursts, rule/legal infringements and SFA shenanigans. 

I find it refreshing to hear a different story than the force fed msm bullshit. And tbh he should be commended as the only person to consistently ask the awkward questions of Sevco and the footballing authorities. His flights of fancy and odious writing style are a small price to pay in the absence of some proper, serious, independent investigative journalism.  

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, jamboz said:

He is needed for balance. As already stated he would be an irrelevance if the rest of the media did their job properly. 

The MSM are falling over themselves trying to put a positive spin on the myriad of negative Sevco events and circumstances or they just gloss over or fail to report disreputable actions, outbursts, rule/legal infringements and SFA shenanigans. 

I find it refreshing to hear a different story than the force fed msm bullshit. And tbh he should be commended as the only person to consistently ask the awkward questions of Sevco and the footballing authorities. His flights of fancy and odious writing style are a small price to pay in the absence of some proper, serious, independent investigative journalism.  

It's like saying fanzines were needed to balance the Evening News back in the day!

:vrface:

4 hours ago, YellowSub said:

This thread reads like the hopes & wishes of a poor Dickensian schoolboy on Christmas Eve.

Go on then tell us your take on all things Rangers. Emergency loans last year , work permits likelihood? , cash flow , where Rangers are at , Dave King , share issues , takeover panel stuff etc. Not just the garbage that the media pump out to pretend everythings amazing at Ibrox but where you really think it is at?

Edited by sadj

Unknown user
6 hours ago, YellowSub said:

What isn't happening? Sure there are a handful of people indulging in wishful thinking but the majority are simply enjoying the rangers travails. 

Re cj, it's one thing to look at this thread and go "oh my God it's such wishful thinking" but it's quite another to come on regularly for a superior sneer at your fellow hearts fan

buzzbomb1958

Sevco are to football what Katie price is to relationship counciling they are run by a criminal and are abbetted by a crooked governing body ,if everything was above board Sevco would have been through their second demise .Any other truly named club would have been thrown to the wolves Scottish football is now a joke in world football because of the crooks that run our game makes you want to say I don't follow football I watch rugby

5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It's like saying fanzines were needed to balance the Evening News back in the day!

:vrface:

You can’t compare this to anything because there has never been such a horrendous shit show of shenanigans and collusion anywhere in world sport. 

Struggling to work out wtf you are on about or where you are coming from Geoff.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 hours ago, sadj said:

Go on then tell us your take on all things Rangers. Emergency loans last year , work permits likelihood? , cash flow , where Rangers are at , Dave King , share issues , takeover panel stuff etc. Not just the garbage that the media pump out to pretend everythings amazing at Ibrox but where you really think it is at?

I think there is a difference between laughing at the new farcical and mediocre version of Rangers and claiming they are about to go bust again. The two don't need to go together.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, jamboz said:

You can’t compare this to anything because there has never been such a horrendous shit show of shenanigans and collusion anywhere in world sport. 

Struggling to work out wtf you are on about or where you are coming from Geoff.

I'm coming from you saying that Three Names is a necessity because he reads differently. Why don't you just read a Celtic forum then if you need that?

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm coming from you saying that Three Names is a necessity because he reads differently. Why don't you just read a Celtic forum then if you need that?

He's not a necessity. Because of the MSN, he does have some relevance?  Someone posted a link to a blog asking questions about rangers players getting work permits they shouldn't be given. I haven't heard any other reference to this issue. We wouldn't need these types if the media in this country were doing their job properly. Do you think these guys have no relevance at all?  

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Elmore said:

He's not a necessity. Because of the MSN, he does have some relevance?  Someone posted a link to a blog asking questions about rangers players getting work permits they shouldn't be given. I haven't heard any other reference to this issue. We wouldn't need these types if the media in this country were doing their job properly. Do you think these guys have no relevance at all?  

Yep, they have no relevance at all when they continually regurgitate wind and pish to simply be anti Sevco.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I am saying that he is a necessity in the absence of and until someone better comes along and does an in depth job on Sevco and authorities, Alex Thomson where are you?  

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, jamboz said:

I am saying that he is a necessity in the absence of and until someone better comes along and does an in depth job on Sevco and authorities, Alex Thomson where are you?  

I think Thomson has moved on because the story moved on. Rangers died and disappeared.

7 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yep, they have no relevance at all when they continually regurgitate wind and pish to simply be anti Sevco.

I disagree with the point that they have no relevance at all. If these bloggers were Hearts or Aberdeen fans, would that make a difference?  Sadly Celtic fans with a gripe are all we seem to have.  

Edited by Elmore

9 hours ago, YellowSub said:

What, Sevco going bust? Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I wouldn’t bet against it happening in the end.

Sevco appear to have learned no lessons whatsoever from the demise of Rangers, and continue to splash cash around in a doomed attempt to become relevant. To use a time-honoured phrase, they have no visible means of support - where is the money coming from? The reality is that it’s coming from the emergency loans they are getting each season. This can’t go on forever. Eventually they will have to live within their means (unacceptable to their support), find a real white knight willing to donate millions in perpetuity (unlikely) or go down the plughole like their predecessors. It’s simple arithmetic.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Sevco bidding 4.5m for McBurnie another priceless Jabba moonbeam.

Oh, I don't know.

If they can come up with a 120 month instalment plan...

2 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Is CJGJ the "Big Hoose Must Stay Open" guy?

Nah he's deid.

rip big hoose must stay open guy.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic