The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

53 minutes ago, tntjambo said:

And we all know what happened to Craigy Boy when he gambled on the Champions League money if it goes wrong i predict they will run out on money by December.

December 2028 ?

Honestly get a  grip and stop spouting rubbish.....lets have a £100 bet that what you claim will not happen by end December 2018....money to a charity of the winners choice

The whole thing of gambling on champions league qualification is a nonsense if that was the plan, even for Celtic now its the equivelant of putting you're house on a coin landing heads up 4 times in a row.

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

December 2028 ?

Honestly get a  grip and stop spouting rubbish.....lets have a £100 bet that what you claim will not happen by end December 2018....money to a charity of the winners choice

So you don't think that between now and the end of this year they will (try and) raise any funds/issue new shares or take out any more soft loans from directors or Close Bros or similar? 

Edited by SUTOL

It really shouldn’t annoy me by now, but it still does. George Burley had us flying at the top of the league, but all the media wanted to talk about was who was identifying the players we were signing. Then we had it all over again when they made out Neilson was Levein’s puppet. But Sevco have made multiple signings, clearly without any input from their new manager, and somehow it’s not news at all.

9 hours ago, busby1985 said:

It’s win the league or bust for them, that much is clear. Cutting Celtics tickets, the extra money that comes from that, the cashing in on Gerard’s arrival and the splashing of the cash. They aren’t playing to finish 2nd next season, that’s pretty clear. What happens when that fails? Not a single rangers fan cares. No one is asking where the money is coming from. No one questions the emergency loans. No once questions king dancing close to the edge with the authorities again. 100% Card’s on the table, win the league. They’ll be paying 30k a week plus for Arfield and the Brighton lad, 100%. Alves and Penna still on the books on over 30K a week. Mental. If you are a fan of Scottish football and aren’t wanting Celtic to cake walk the league again next season I’d seriously consider giving the game up haha unless hearts win the league of course. Their reluctance to accept being one of us (diddy side) is gonna kill them. 

That's it in a nutshell. It's stop 10IAR at all costs. Nothing else appears to matter to them. 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/fans-group-club-1872-to-pump-1m-into-rangers-1-4755276

where does ToP sit with this? 

£1m for new shares, King ignoring the ToP ruling. Does this mean a new share issue will lead King to making an offer for these £1m new shares? The whole thing is a farce now it seems to me,  

alwaysthereinspirit

The Glib one obviously went to the Vlad school of Salesmanship/Banking.

"Build it and they will come"

11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/fans-group-club-1872-to-pump-1m-into-rangers-1-4755276

where does ToP sit with this? 

£1m for new shares, King ignoring the ToP ruling. Does this mean a new share issue will lead King to making an offer for these £1m new shares? The whole thing is a farce now it seems to me,  

We are still waiting for this share issue though, so the money hasn't changed hands just yet.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

We are still waiting for this share issue though, so the money hasn't changed hands just yet.

It intrigues me how they get away with it, not one question from a journalist about this situation but plenty froth and bubble over a million.

42 minutes ago, blairdin said:

Has anything he has said ever come true?

Stopped clock syndrome 

3 hours ago, blairdin said:

Occasionally, Jim Spence is his main source for exclusives. He is no John James but he occasionally gets it right.

20 hours ago, blairdin said:

Only in the minds of some on here.......oh and of course the minds of some fans of another other west of Scotland club who have more than their fair share of fake news experts who sadly seem to be followed by quite a few on here

Glamorgan Jambo
22 hours ago, blairdin said:

He was the first person I remember mentioning administration over tax and the subsequent liquidation of rangers. In all fairness. Rarely look at his stuff these days, not because he may be guessing but mainly because things are still happening anyway and this thread catches pretty much everything. 

3 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Only in the minds of some on here.......oh and of course the minds of some fans of another other west of Scotland club who have more than their fair share of fake news experts who sadly seem to be followed by quite a few on here

See you are still hurting badly with that basket case of a club that you love, but, but Stevie G is your messiah, lets see how that goes.

These horrible bigoted feckers should never been allowed back into our leagues, but then the roasters that are in charge of our game decided they have to bend over and try and do everything to protect that horrible institution.

58 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

See you are still hurting badly with that basket case of a club that you love, but, but Stevie G is your messiah, lets see how that goes.

These horrible bigoted feckers should never been allowed back into our leagues, but then the roasters that are in charge of our game decided they have to bend over and try and do everything to protect that horrible institution.

After all this time perhaps you and others should get their sensible heads on and realise what you want to happen is simply a pipedream.

Start living in the real world and accept time has moved on and stop living as if it was 2012

Despite all the total nonsense posted led by a few on here and their cronies from the other part of Glasgow Rangers are still alive, are still signing players for real money, have not defaulted on any payments or wages nor any tax payments. They have it seems been allowed to play in Europe as well yet we were told this would not happen.

The delusion is simply staggering by some on here meanwhile those of us who live in the real world have moved on and whilst we would like to think the stories of the gullible posters would come true we know they will not...…..it's just sad to see some posters who are genuine Hearts fans living in a  world where realism has not caught on

I would love the pipedreams to come true but that time has been and gone...……Rangers are damaged and not the force they were as they are having to live within their means or certainly within the funding they seem to be able to attract :mellow: but they are not going to go away despite the hopes of  some.

I'm pleased to see more and more posters beginning to realise those dreamers are starting to look more and more out of touch as time moves on...……..I know it's hard for some to admit they have been wrong but time gentlemen and ladies to bite the bullet and realise events from the past are where they must remain.

Feel fee to restart the thread when they do go into administration or liquidation once more but until then ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

25 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

After all this time perhaps you and others should get their sensible heads on and realise what you want to happen is simply a pipedream.

Start living in the real world and accept time has moved on and stop living as if it was 2012

Despite all the total nonsense posted led by a few on here and their cronies from the other part of Glasgow Rangers are still alive, are still signing players for real money, have not defaulted on any payments or wages nor any tax payments. They have it seems been allowed to play in Europe as well yet we were told this would not happen.

The delusion is simply staggering by some on here meanwhile those of us who live in the real world have moved on and whilst we would like to think the stories of the gullible posters would come true we know they will not...…..it's just sad to see some posters who are genuine Hearts fans living in a  world where realism has not caught on

I would love the pipedreams to come true but that time has been and gone...……Rangers are damaged and not the force they were as they are having to live within their means or certainly within the funding they seem to be able to attract :mellow: but they are not going to go away despite the hopes of  some.

I'm pleased to see more and more posters beginning to realise those dreamers are starting to look more and more out of touch as time moves on...……..I know it's hard for some to admit they have been wrong but time gentlemen and ladies to bite the bullet and realise events from the past are where they must remain.

Feel fee to restart the thread when they do go into administration or liquidation once more but until then ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bang On ^^^^

"liquidation once more"

Shouldn't even be possible. Liquidation should be the final nail in the coffin.

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

What an arrogant arsehole of a post. 

"Feel fee to restart the thread..." have a word with yourself. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What an arrogant arsehole of a post. 

"Feel fee to restart the thread..." have a word with yourself. 

Arrogant describes him and his pet team perfectly. While all the news about the latest king lies and pleas for cash were going on, not a peep. Then when there seems to be some money appearing from thin air, out he comes to slag off the Hearts fans 

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Thanks but take your patronising, condescending arseholery of a post and learn that you are not some sort of intelligentsia who is trying to educate us mere mortals but simply a Rangers sympathiser who doesnt like the thread.

Your opinion is no more or less valid than others.

Edited by Jamboelite

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

How can they possibly go into administration or liquidation once more?

Answers on a postcard:laugh:

10 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Thanks but take your patronising, condescending arseholery of a post and learn that you are not some sort of intelligentsia who is trying to educate us mere mortals but simply a Rangers sympathiser who doesnt like the thread.

Your opinion is less valid than others.

FTFY

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

These are the same or similar weasel words expressed by supporters of Lance Armstrong just before he had his years of doping denials rammed up his posterior for posterity by the truth. Frankly they are the embarrassing ramblings of an apologist for a so-called 'Institution' who should himself be in an institution, judging by his warped sense of reality regarding a deceased football club.. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Giving credence to John James or Three Names is the same as giving credence to Sir Gay.

IveSeenTheLight
14 hours ago, Jamdub said:

9 hours ago, newbie said:

These are the same or similar weasel words expressed by supporters of Lance Armstrong just before he had his years of doping denials rammed up his posterior for posterity by the truth. Frankly they are the embarrassing ramblings of an apologist for a so-called 'Institution' who should himself be in an institution, judging by his warped sense of reality regarding a deceased football club.. 

Excellent posts.

lets hope we send Stevie G and the horde back down the road on 05th August.

Hes lauded as a messiah, but could end up the blue cheek equivalent of John Barnes.

heres hoping.

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

9 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Giving credence to John James or Three Names is the same as giving credence to Sir Gay.

I would give them more credence than the BBC, Daily Record, Sun and The Scotsman.

Geoff the Mince
14 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Why do you care about Rangers?  

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, DVB said:

I would give them more credence than the BBC, Daily Record, Sun and The Scotsman.

While I have no time for the Scottish media, they at least have to ensure they aren't sued for libel.

4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

While I have no time for the Scottish media, they at least have to ensure they aren't sued for libel.

The BBC wont even say that Rangers were liquidated. 

Their reporting on Rangers is more akin to what you would expect from a country with a military dictatorship.

15 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Why do you care about Rangers?  

To be fair it's page 2063 and this is a supposedley  a Hearts forum why do any of us give a shit about them 

10 minutes ago, andi17 said:

To be fair it's page 2063 and this is a supposedley  a Hearts forum why do any of us give a shit about them 

Because they in their current incarnation personify all that is wrong with the set up that is Scottish football.

Five way agreements, what would appear to be blatant cheating, issues over FFP, fit and proper leadership, antagonism toward the football authorities and a supine sports media.

A bit of honesty and transparency, on all sides, would be welcome.

Otherwise, the balls burst.

Hearts Machine
On 6/15/2018 at 15:14, alwaysthereinspirit said:

The Glib one obviously went to the Vlad school of Salesmanship/Banking.

"Build it and they will come"

Actually, "Build it and He will come"

Mandela effect........   A bit like the dead team.

Edited by Hearts Machine
mis spell

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, andi17 said:

Aye yer right .

1 hour ago, Boris said:

Because they in their current incarnation personify all that is wrong with the set up that is Scottish football.

Five way agreements, what would appear to be blatant cheating, issues over FFP, fit and proper leadership, antagonism toward the football authorities and a supine sports media.

A bit of honesty and transparency, on all sides, would be welcome.

Otherwise, the balls burst.

Now i know ?

C2717067-BA4A-452D-A688-E5C48BB48279.jpeg

Edited by Dannie Boy
Up load photo

Hearts Machine

Disagree:  This thread covers what we all want.   Parity and fairness in this "Sport" we love.

If we don`t get it, the baw is burst.  Sevco are a prime example of the lack of this somehow.  I think we are here, and so interested, because we want to see just quite how far the authorities will go, to resume the "Normality" of cheating, and how they will deal with it.

Sevco are a basket-case, but vigilance is required. It`s OUR job.  Edit: I see this has been adressed before.......

Edited by Hearts Machine
Already covered.

I’m here because I live for the day they go bust again, I will enjoy it more than I probably should but hope and pray it’s soon ! 

Dirty Deeds
23 hours ago, andi17 said:

It's a remarkable story. I always thought someone would come along and save the original incarnation but only asset strippers stepped up.

The new club has been run by shysters since day one who appeal to the worst elements of the Rangers support while wasting money all over the place.

Yes the club manages to roll on from season to season but if they don't eventually start to live within their means, they'll go bust - that was the lesson from mk.1 and they don't appear to have learned it.

49 minutes ago, Meadows said:

I’m here because I live for the day they go bust again, I will enjoy it more than I probably should but hope and pray it’s soon ! 

You're not here because you're a Hearts fan then?

Scottish football, hating itself to death.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
8 minutes ago, YellowSub said:

I think he means on this thread.

All the corruption and preferential treatment Rangers have received and will continue to receive and you don't care? 

I don't hate Aberdeen even though they've done better than us the past 5 years. I hardly met any fans that didn't like us during the Romanov years barring the obvious.

There's a reason why people hate the Old Firm.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

kirkierobroy
49 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I think he means on this thread.

All the corruption and preferential treatment Rangers have received and will continue to receive and you don't care? 

I don't hate Aberdeen even though they've done better than us the past 5 years. I hardly met any fans that didn't like us during the Romanov years barring the obvious.

There's a reason why people hate the Old Firm.

Well said, sir.

2 hours ago, YellowSub said:

Yes, I’m a Hearts fan , yes, I meant this thread and I don’t hate Scottish Football, I hate what Sevco have done to Scottish Football ! 

“Rangers/Thomas Cook Sport tie announced today, is absolutely, definitely, no question, gospel truth, take it from me, you can rest assured, nothing to do with the team being photographed catching an EasyJet cheap flight to Spain yesterday at 6.30am....or Stevie G going mental. ?”

@RogueRFCStaffer on twitter

How the mighty etc ...

What’s the chat re Stevie G going mental?

Holt & Dodoo off to Fleetwood. Well played Joey Barton. Get them on loan so Sevco still pay the majority of their wages. O'Halloran off to Oz, I assume on a free? Have they managed to get any cash in from player sales yet?

Won't be long now before a few more are out the door and the spin is that SG just didn't fancy them. 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic