The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Diadora Van Basten

You would think a story that Police Scotland had uncovered a plot by paramilitaries to kill a blogger who posted the truth about Rangers using acid to be headline news.

I suspect that the BBC would run with it if it happened in Russia.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You would think a story that Police Scotland had uncovered a plot by paramilitaries to kill a blogger who posted the truth about Rangers using acid to be headline news.

I suspect that the BBC would run with it if it happened in Russia.

This is assuming that the story is true. Given that the guy is a fantasist who, when he first appeared, claimed to be a Rangers fan I have doubts over its veracity.

This is assuming that the story is true. Given that the guy is a fantasist who, when he first appeared, claimed to be a Rangers fan I have doubts over its veracity.

Surely that's a story either way

Geoff Kilpatrick

Surely that's a story either way

Quite. So perhaps there are journalists fact checking this story at the moment.

Brick Tamland

you do realise that article is from 2015

No I didn't, it was passed on to me by my mate so epice fail on my behalf.

100 lines I must pay more attention.

Sexton Hardcastle

Some chat admin 2 on the horizon.

Apologies if already discussed.

Edited by Sexton Hardcastle

...a bit disco

Talking to Robert Rowan for DoF. 26 year old who is Head of Football Operations or something at Brentford.

26 eh?

Wonder what the SMSM won't make of that?

Talking to Robert Rowan for DoF. 26 year old who is Head of Football Operations or something at Brentford.

26 eh?

Wonder what the SMSM won't make of that?

He's great with a laptop apparently ;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

jeeeze - have you never heard of hitting the next page button til you get to the end?

You do realise this thread is nearly 1,900 pages long :lol:

...a bit disco

He's great with a laptop apparently ;)

Only when Mummy says he can have a shot.

I know Ross personally, I can't see this happening if am honest, he's on a great gig at the saints. Great guy Ross, has worked a power to get where he is now. From the days of organising broken down washing machines in the Falkirk youth digs to signing multi million pound deals with the saints. One of the games good guys.

Maybe it's linked to the rumour that they haven't paid Morton half the gate receipts for the cup game?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Posse from sevco at Hampden as we speak please let it happen

Timing seems about right, 5 o'clock, close of business, though Friday's are usually preferred!

* cough *

"Source" ?

Contractors can't divulge who but it could be for any number of reasons just living in hope but the chatter was they could not make wage bill

Rumours flying around social media is that players have deferred 50% of their pay while Kenny Miller has stopped taking a wage.

If admin does happen (fingers crossed) we'll finally get confirmation out the governing body (ahem) how they really view them as an old or new club depending on the points deduction?

Don't normally get over-excited about potential sign of Rangers/Sevco imploding, as mostly it turns out to be bollox, but there's a lot of odd behaviour going on from that club just now.

Don't normally get over-excited about potential sign of Rangers/Sevco imploding, as mostly it turns out to be bollox, but there's a lot of odd behaviour going on from that club just now.

Just happy if other teams keep doing what Dundee did yesterday.

Bad results will cause mayhem inside and outside club.

Correct

Greenock Morton ?@Morton_FC 45m45 minutes ago

We would like to clarify that contrary to rumours circulating, all monies due from Rangers from our Scottish Cup tie have been received.

Obviously the rumours are now all over weegie land at the moment,it looks like the Warburton saga was the catalyst for this meltdown bears are biting their fingernails

I know Ross personally, I can't see this happening if am honest, he's on a great gig at the saints. Great guy Ross, has worked a power to get where he is now. From the days of organising broken down washing machines in the Falkirk youth digs to signing multi million pound deals with the saints. One of the games good guys.

Have you asked him yet?

Which team does he support?

As long as the 2 directors continue to pony up soft loans to make payroll they'll be no admin.

The real fun won't begin until/if Ashley wins his court case & the have to pay him.

That can't go on for ever. Neither if them have bottomless pockets and maybe they are getting nervous about the way things are going.

Admin after the split is the chat around Ibrox. Not ITK just from Rangers season ticket holders that I know.

Yawn

There are issues but all this chat about going bust is simply fantasy chat peddled by Celtic fans and some of their sympathisers in the country.....along with a few others who are simply determined to believe anything they hear to suit their viewpoint..........fake news has nothing on some of the tales peddled on this board.

Yawn

There are issues but all this chat about going bust is simply fantasy chat peddled by Celtic fans and some of their sympathisers in the country.....along with a few others who are simply determined to believe anything they hear to suit their viewpoint..........fake news has nothing on some of the tales peddled on this board.

It's funny how lying king goes int hiding before a event at this car crash of a club,same as last time letting others carry the can this is not just rumour and speculation someone itk is leaking info,this board are lying to the fans,there is no money being loaned the pockets are empty.The fans who let their club die are in for a rude awakening there is only one way they can clear the kind of debt they are in,looks like lying kings done it again

Yep, but It makes no sense to trigger admin tbh, it wouldn't suit the directors although they are between a rock & a hard place emotionally.

Would you like to be the person that does it & risks the rath of the Huns ?.

Deep down they must be wondering if they will ever see their money again. They must also know what the financial outlook is in reality. Unbelievable that the Glib and Shameless one has yet to pony up anything. There again maybe not.

It's funny how lying king goes int hiding before a event at this car crash of a club,same as last time letting others carry the can this is not just rumour and speculation someone itk is leaking info,this board are lying to the fans,there is no money being loaned the pockets are empty.The fans who let their club die are in for a rude awakening there is only one way they can clear the kind of debt they are in,looks like lying kings done it again

It's not rocket science about what King and co are trying to do

They wanted to have a share issue to help clear the debts, they are unable to do so until the court cases come to fruition.

In the meantime the money is being supplied whether it is by a loan or not and I've not read about any company being shafted with payment and lets be honest we would hear about it in a very short space of time.......what we do hear is all this false news and rumour mongering with no real basis in fact which some seem to take as truth and others want to believe so much they refuse to brook any other view.

Should a club be run at a loss as they have been ?..of course not but as long as there are guarantees then they are doing nothing wrong and they will believe that there will come a point when they can raise monies from a share issue and that there will be some sort of settlement with Ashley (however unlikely that will be given he doesn't exactly need the cash and will be stubborn in the circumstances)

When they do fail to make payments then by all means come on here with tales of doom and bankruptcy but the exaggeration of their circumstances and the desperation some on here show for them to go bust no longer surprises me.

That some Hearts fans seem to be led by stories from fantasy bloggers with Celtic leanings surprises me as I hoped they had wisdom enough to think for themselves.

If it was Celtic and not Rangers then my view would be exactly the same ............I presume that would be the same for those who I mention above.

Yep, but It makes no sense to trigger admin tbh, it wouldn't suit the directors although they are between a rock & a hard place emotionally.

Would you like to be the person that does it & risks the rath of the Huns ?.

Agreed that it's not an option that the Directors will want to take - but at the end of the day, it may not be their choice.

If Mike Ashley were to win, if Warburton were to apply to court to get funds ring fenced, if rumours about cash flow are correct....

So far it seems to be all "ifs", "buts", and "maybes", however Directors have certain legal responsibilities - which could force their hand if there's an actual issue.

alwaysthereinspirit

They wanted to have a share issue to help clear the debts, they are unable to do so until the court cases come to fruition.

In the meantime the money is being supplied whether it is by a loan or not and I've not read about any company being shafted with payment and lets be honest we would hear about it in a very short space of time.......what we do hear is all this false news and rumour mongering with no real basis in fact which some seem to take as truth and others want to believe so much they refuse to brook any other view.

Should a club be run at a loss as they have been ?..of course not but as long as there are guarantees then they are doing nothing wrong and they will believe that there will come a point when they can raise monies from a share issue and that there will be some sort of settlement with Ashley (however unlikely that will be given he doesn't exactly need the cash and will be stubborn in the circumstances)

When they do fail to make payments then by all means come on here with tales of doom and bankruptcy but the exaggeration of their circumstances and the desperation some on here show for them to go bust no longer surprises me.

That some Hearts fans seem to be led by stories from fantasy bloggers with Celtic leanings surprises me as I hoped they had wisdom enough to think for themselves.

If it was Celtic and not Rangers then my view would be exactly the same ............I presume that would be the same for those who I mention above.

I honestly only open this thread for the "fantasy" stuff. Praying one day for it all to be true at the exact same time.

You're just a kill-joy.

When they do fail to make payments then by all means come on here with tales of doom and bankruptcy but the exaggeration of their circumstances and the desperation some on here show for them to go bust no longer surprises me.

If it was Celtic and not Rangers then my view would be exactly the same ............I presume that would be the same for those who I mention above.

None but the blind are you down to the quick yet with all the nibbling at the finger nails

As ever, they will no doubt hobble along, but it seems that all is not well in the state of Ibrox.

It's all ifs and buts, and pinches of salt can be taken with some of the stories from some sources. Regardless of where they come from though, it is highly amusing. You could perhaps credit people with a little bit of critical skill regards the sources - a pro Celtic source may embellish, but I'm sure most people can see it for what it is and make a value judgement accordingly.

And, to answer your last question, if it were Celtic instead of Rangers, I'd find it equally amusing.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic