The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Bazzas right boot

The sfa should pull up king on his comments. A clear threat that he has given no substance to.

His statement is horrendous, surley puts them in more bother.

King of the North

For the record, and despite the fact that the Huns seem now to be able to say so unchallenged, LNS is anything but equivocal on the new club issue.

His report states this

?In common speech a Club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues in existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator. In legal terms, it appears to us to be no different from any other undertaking which is capable of being carried on, bought and sold.?

What is not recalled so often is that LNS went on:

?This is not to say that a Club has legal personality, separate from and additional to the legal personality of its owner and operator. We are satisfied that it does not, and Mr McKenzie did not seek to argue otherwise. So a Club cannot, lacking legal personality, enter into a contract by itself.?

Toxteth O'Grady

The SFA are losing what little credibilty they had. They make up rules to suit themselves. Thier national team hasn't qualified for a tournament since the young team were born. They are staffed by amateurs that couldn't run a bowling club and are about to get tied in knots by a shady business man.

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady

The Dave King statement looks fine to me. This thread is boring as [Mod Edit] actually.

Because of the sevco cheating and all the games i went too in good faith i feel like i have been cheated and my good earned money wasted i feel i have to state that after hearing the liar king who clearly has no money say to me to give it up.

Sorry but you are a liar king and a conn man and thanks to sevco and your lies i have given up i will not spend a penny again on Scottish football as long as liars and shameless people like you  king are involved.

it is not over and we have not moved on.

I P Knightley

The children call him Boaby. Unlike King he has Dignity

I'm going to have to listen to the song. They don't call him Boaby at all, do they?

What I don't get is this "can't do anything until appeal"

If you are found guilty of something you are guilty - regardless of any pending appeal.

It is only if the appeal is upheld are you then deemed innocent.

There is no reason why they should not be stripped of titles now.

It's then up to them to prove innocence to get them back!!

What I don't get is this "can't do anything until appeal"

If you are found guilty of something you are guilty - regardless of any pending appeal.

It is only if the appeal is upheld are you then deemed innocent.

There is no reason why they should not be stripped of titles now.

It's then up to them to prove innocence to get them back!!

You are dead right with this. Far too many cop out people involved either governing bodies. Kick them out now starting with the absolute wastes of space Regan and Doncaster.

Edited by Deevers

I'm going to have to listen to the song. They don't call him Boaby at all, do they?

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag, the children call him Bogey

i wish jj was my dad

The SFA are losing what little credibilty they had. They make up rules to suit themselves. Thier national team hasn't qualified for a tournament since the young team were born. They are staffed by amateurs that couldn't run a bowling club and are about to get tied in knots by a shady business man.

Aye but they can sleep easy knowing they've looked after Ra Peepul which is what they are employed to do.

History will not judge us kindly for letting this happen.  It really is torches and pitchforks time.

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag, the children call him Bogey

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag.
The children call him mouldy.

The Dave King statement looks fine to me. This thread is boring as [Mod Edit] actually.

Then read the blog directly above your post,point out anything that James Forrest says is wrong,he didn't miss a thing.

My guess is that the glib and shameless liar is 1) pandering to the orcs and 2) daring someone to chuck him off the board so he can then say it wisnae me, they are all out to get sevcorangers.

Interesting that he mentions he was a shareholder in rangers(IL) why don't some of the succulent lamb munchers actually ask him how many shares he held in his name? the answer is zero, the glib and shameless liar was never a shareholder in rangers.

Anyway, lots more still to come, agm is end of november, chuckles will get the result of todays hearing soon, king in court on 9th december for contempt, petition for judicial review of the gfa's fit and proper decision in february, sevco, the gift that keeps on giving.

The sfa have never had ANY credibility. they have always run the game for the blazer wearing office bearers and the ugly sisters in glasgow, nothing else matters.

As ever, balanced reporting from the daily ranger - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-greens-demand-rangers-pay-6821547

No mention at all of the discussion in court re sevco being the current entity playing at ibrokes and not rangers,

Apologies for posting the link.

As ever, balanced reporting from the daily ranger - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-greens-demand-rangers-pay-6821547

No mention at all of the discussion in court re sevco being the current entity playing at ibrokes and not rangers,

No impartial reporting in that piece. They (The Record) are so far up the backside of the Rangers entities they don't realise how one sided the reporting is.

The Future's Maroon

Anyway, lots more still to come, agm is end of november, chuckles will get the result of todays hearing soon, king in court on 9th december for contempt, petition for judicial review of the gfa's fit and proper decision in february, sevco, the gift that keeps on giving.

I am looking forward to what Father Christmas is bringing me this year, such a wonderful present to us all these numpties are.

I can only see this ending badly, very badly indeed for that shower of cheating, self-righteous knuckle dragging baboons. .

By The Light..

Then read the blog directly above your post,point out anything that James Forrest says is wrong,he didn't miss a thing.

Yep bankers were completely unregulated and HBOS was right up there with them playing with other peoples money.

State sponsored cheating, 14 golds at London 2012 for Russia. Lance Armstrong and the entire Tour, Ben Johnson, Frankie Dettori, Dustin Johnson etc.

We beat TRFC fair and square in 2014. Lets focus on today not the last 20 or so years of perceived injustices.

From the DR link - Civil suits were a likely threat at the time the deal was signed, the court heard, while criminal proceedings were less likely to have been anticipated.

Can someone clarify or explain - why were "civil suits a likely threat"  at the time of the deal ? Was this clarified in court ? 

Edited by 269miles

...a bit disco

The Dave King statement looks fine to me. This thread is boring as [Mod Edit] actually.

UNI0360_refreshingly_refreshing_RED_FA.j

Yep bankers were completely unregulated and HBOS was right up there with them playing with other peoples money.

State sponsored cheating, 14 golds at London 2012 for Russia. Lance Armstrong and the entire Tour, Ben Johnson, Frankie Dettori, Dustin Johnson etc.

We beat TRFC fair and square in 2014. Lets focus on today not the last 20 or so years of perceived injustices.

Why?

It's possible to do both is it not?

"Certain players may not have signed for the Club without the perceived benefit of personal tax savings but there was no general advantage for the player squad, or the performance on the pitch.

We would still have signed players of equal abilities if one or two had decided they didn?t want to sign under different financial circumstances."

These "certain players" are therefore all ineligible, don't you understand ?

Muppet !

"I believe that Rangers was harshly and, in some instances, unfairly treated in the period leading up to demotion from the Premier League"

Doesn't he know that they weren't demoted and were actually liquidated and that the club he's in charge of is a new club called Rangers International ?

Double Muppet !

alwaysthereinspirit

I hated when Mad Vlad went on his crazy rants. Vlad had nothing on this imbecile. Always amazes me when supposed smart business men are found out to be not so smart. Absolutely clueless.

Rangers cheated and will have titles stripped.

The Ibrox sale will be confirmed as fraud and ownership is returned to BDO and the OldCo creditors.

Sevco groundshare at Hampden.

Then go into liquidation.

This all seems inevitable to me.

But I do genuinely feel sorry for the fans, not all of them drag knuckles.

The Ibrox sale will be confirmed as fraud and ownership is returned to BDO and the OldCo creditors.

That's some wish list!

Here's my prediction based on yours -

No title stripping but sanctioned severely (eg. banned from Europe, banned from cup competition).

Ibrox sale to result in compensation being paid.

Groundshare not required but a stand closed at some stage for repairs/renovation.

No liquidation but some sort of takeover.

All that said - I hope you are more right than me.

Your first point is just as likely as mine, but your next three all require somebody with money at Sevco !

That's some wish list!

No title stripping but sanctioned severely (eg. banned from Europe, banned from cup competition).

Groundshare not required but a stand closed at some stage for repairs/renovation.

The last point, maybe. The rest, next to no chance. Sadly.

It's not 'perceived' bud,it's fact.

Would you like to see it happen again and again,it can and it scares me shitless.

From @CarltonBartins on Jackson's Twitter feed:

Just today one of my sources from the City has advised me that soon there will be breaking news so big, it will blow everything else that has occurred at Ibrox in recent years straight out of the water.

What this news amounted to, my source could not advise due to the fact that it would compromise her source. Needless to say, my source is an excellent one, and she has never let me down before.

We can only then speculate as to what the news might be, and the enormity of it. But if my source is correct, it will be very big news indeed

More soon.   

Just today one of my sources from the City has advised me that soon there will be breaking news so big, it will blow everything else that has occurred at Ibrox in recent years straight out of the water.

What this news amounted to, my source could not advise due to the fact that it would compromise her source. Needless to say, my source is an excellent one, and she has never let me down before.

We can only then speculate as to what the news might be, and the enormity of it. But if my source is correct, it will be very big news indeed

More soon.   

ZtJtcZu.jpg  ZtJtcZu.jpg  ZtJtcZu.jpg  ZtJtcZu.jpg  ZtJtcZu.jpg  ZtJtcZu.jpg

That's some wish list!

Re point one last time Rangers sanction should have been significant fine, expulsion from Scottish Cup, licence suspended or revoked completely, they were given a registration ban which as the courts confirmed was not in line with the rules.

But as part of the off piste 5 Way Agreement, was pushed thtough anyway.

But it's ok to for our authorities, notably the SFA, to break their own rules because punishment are either set by an Independent Commission, or at board discretion.

Edited by DETTY29

Seymour M Hersh

Why?

It's possible to do both is it not?

That sentence you hi-lighted paraphrased. Move on. Does that sound familiar?

More soon.

What the hell could blow everything so far out the water?

SDM is in fact fine and never needed a blue badge for his car?

HMRC now have the proof that Sevconians are a pheonix club and are going after every asset they can lay their hands on....206f46ae8c67b1e9cac3885a1d7612ac.jpg

Playing out of a pub in Govan next year

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Edited by Bozi

From the DR link - Civil suits were a likely threat at the time the deal was signed, the court heard, while criminal proceedings were less likely to have been anticipated.

Can someone clarify or explain - why were "civil suits a likely threat"  at the time of the deal ? Was this clarified in court ? 

That was related to whytes claim that he was conned by green when the asset sale was switched from sevco 5038(whytes company) to sevco scotland(greens company), the "rights" to that claim are now owned by worthington financial(i think).

That shouldnt have made me laugh as loud as it did this morning.

The only thing i can think of is that someone has documents that would show the SFA are complicit in some sort of cover up.

Or it could just all be bollocks.

The only thing i can think of is that someone has documents that would show the SFA are complicit in some sort of cover up.

Think he posted it on twitter a couple of weeks ago before recent developments.

HMRC now going to pursue Newco for their cash as they are convinced they are a phoenix comany?

Aye that was my thinking, or Celtic were involved in some way ... national game cover up silence funded by the Ugly Sisters

HMRC now going to pursue Newco for their cash as they are convinced they are a phoenix comany?

My relative who works for HMRC says that Hector is far from finished with der Hun.

Fort Vallance

This all seems inevitable to me.

But I do genuinely feel sorry for the fans, not all of them drag knuckles.

[/And in other news, the moon is square.quote]

• Maple Leaf locked this topic