The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Orangecart, surely..? :P

Yes, but they appear to be down to their "core" support......... :whistling:

doctor jambo

Rangers eh?

Remember when the Old Club were rammed with full Dutch and German internationals, never mind Gazza and Laudrup.

We used to play against Mols, Numan , Nerlinger, Prso, Gattuso, Arteta.

Look at them now

The above are what the fans want- what they will pay to return to see.,

They aint coming back to watch the utter Keich that is currently on offer- hell they cannot even sign current Scotland internationals.

So low is their standing now that they cannot compete with us or other SPL clubs for these players.

warm and fuzzy

Just imagine the Manky Stream Scottish Media if this was Hearts under Mad Vlad.

Lithuanian Millionaire Refuses to Meet Legal Entitlement for Holiday Pay!

SPFL set to ban transfers !

WHAT.....you mean the level playing fields a bit wobbly.

transfer embargo for anyone else, praise for not spending money foolishly and an exclusive TV deal for sevco alone funded by the SLPLFLAFF or whatever its called, for them.

Can't pay, won't pay etc.. [emoji1]

If their contracts stipulates a holiday pay entitlement they'll have to pay up or they'll take them to a tribunal I'd imagine. Could be quite a sum of cash.

if that was the case fraser wishart would be all over it, surely, camped outside greyskull until he got their money and on the phone to duncaster demanding a ban and fine.

Are the players due holiday pay? Maybees Aye Maybees Naw. One for the lawyers to sort out. If the decision falls to the players there could be another hefty bill for Dave and co. :)

Angus Young

Are the players due holiday pay? Maybees Aye Maybees Naw. One for the lawyers to sort out. If the decision falls to the players there could be another hefty bill for Dave and co. :)

It does not harm the glib and pot less one as he only uses other peoples money.

Dirty Deeds

Funny one and it feels a bit of a cheeky one from players who only trained two hours a day and had most Mondays off.

Biffa Bacon

Funny one and it feels a bit of a cheeky one from players who only trained two hours a day and had most Mondays off.

Nothing cheeky about it...it's either part of a contractually agreed document signed by the player and their employer, or it's not. I suspect the former.....

Dirty Deeds

Nothing cheeky about it...it's either part of a contractually agreed document signed by the player and their employer, or it's not. I suspect the former.....

If it's a standard in most player contracts, a few other clubs might be putting their hands in their pockets. Temporarily teachers mights be a good example. Your contract ends on the last day of term but you build up holiday pay throughout the school year which is paid on contract expiry.

A lot of people in my industry work on fixed term PAYE contracts with no chance to take the holidays collected during their contract and it is always settled up at the end of their contract. It's different from a full term contract where the onus is on the employee to make sure they take their allotted holidays on a "use them or lose them" way. 

Randle P McMurphy

Does gardening leave count as Holidays :4_1_72:? :4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::toff:

No but it should count towards holiday accrual

Riccarton3

It's always the same: A problem for the rangers has to reported as a problem for every other club.

Surely this constitutes failure to pay due wages. The SFA should have been notified and an immediate transfer ban applied.

Clubs should be treated equally after all

doctor jambo

IT will come down to a contractual wrangle

And do days off through the week constitute holiday?

Cup breaks/international breaks/half days all over the shop I would imagine

Or when their contract commenced did they start work straight away- sign in the close season and yer hols happen before you even begin "work"

Seymour M Hersh

IT will come down to a contractual wrangle

And do days off through the week constitute holiday?

Cup breaks/international breaks/half days all over the shop I would imagine

Or when their contract commenced did they start work straight away- sign in the close season and yer hols happen before you even begin "work"

Yet another "nice little earner" for the Lawyers.

Biffa Bacon

Yet another "nice little earner" for the Lawyers.

It will be specified in the contract, these things are not left to chance, especially if the contract details are negotiated by top players, who would not sign unless their lawtey has checked and agreed it.

Seymour M Hersh

It will be specified in the contract, these things are not left to chance, especially if the contract details are negotiated by top players, who would not sign unless their lawtey has checked and agreed it.

I'm not referring to the initial contract but the arguments to and fro between the players lawyers and the clubs lawyers and how that will rack up some excellent "clock" time.

Surely this constitutes failure to pay due wages. The SFA should have been notified and an immediate transfer ban applied.

Clubs should be treated equally after all

:wiggo:

...a bit disco

This is very old news,get a grip **** sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

The Gasman

I doubt they are that far along tbh. Prob leaking it to the press in the hope he pays up 1st negating the need to make an official complaint to the players union 1st.

Failure to make contractually due payments to playing staff must be notified in advance to the SPFL, and will result in an immediate ban on the registration of new players until resolved....

Right..?

Nah, I'm not holding my breath either... :rolleyes:

jj_get_out.gif

doctor jambo

Single post then banned IMHO

interesting jurisdictional point but if payment is disputed I'd imagine sanctions don't apply

mind you dispute would surely have to be bona fide

Jambo 4 Ever

New goalie signed. Record will be pushing for an england call up....

Would rather not have to look at their page...keeper's name? Where from? Any good?

Thanks

Riccarton3

Would rather not have to look at their page...keeper's name? Where from? Any good?

Thanks

It is on the BBC site. Keeper from Swindon, contract ended there. Former youth cap. Wants to bring back the good times.....

interesting jurisdictional point but if payment is disputed I'd imagine sanctions don't apply

mind you dispute would surely have to be bona fide

That's my thinking.

A bit like Alexander's claim - he had to go to court and won, but lost on appeal IIRC.

Thanks

Wes Foderingham. He was sold the 'Champions League in 3 years' routine  :4_1_72:

RealMaroonCF

Wes Foderingham. He was sold the 'Champions League in 3 years' routine :4_1_72:

Theres a champions league of dominoes? Tidy

vegas-voss

Love the spin about the goalkeeper they have signed - outside of the top two divisions he is rated one of the best keepers in England.

Love the spin about the goalkeeper they have signed - outside of the top two divisions he is rated one of the best keepers in England.

:lol:

Outside all the fit and good looking men, I am rated as one of the fittest, and best looking.

According to the BBC article, this was the keeper who Di Canio subbed after 20 minutes in a game, he then booted a water bottle and went viral on you tube, Di Canio said he would not play for Swindon again unless he apologised, said he was unprofessional and arrogant.

Jambof3tornado

Better than hearts shite

Funny smell in here??

Better than hearts shite

Still hurting? Edited by Claudia

...a bit disco

Better than hearts shite

You not a Hearts fan then m8?

...a bit disco

According to the BBC article, this was the keeper who Di Canio subbed after 20 minutes in a game, he then booted a water bottle and went viral on you tube, Di Canio said he would not play for Swindon again unless he apologised, said he was unprofessional and arrogant.

In other words, a perfect fit!

:D

Better than hearts shite

:policeman:  :policeman:

Seymour M Hersh

Better than hearts shite

Bye bye.

The_razors_edge

Better than hearts shite

67bd394423a443678559ce202586419b.jpg

Has the mentally challenged newco fan left the building?

The butt hurt was clear to see on that one

Edited by adam1998

• Maple Leaf locked this topic