The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Seymour M Hersh

According to many on here Ashley does not have to negotiate so why even meet King ?

Unless of course he is open to a renegotiation but that could never happen...could it ?

He doesn't "have" to but may see an opportunity for profit. You really are being a pathetic hun sycophant on this thread.

According to many on here Ashley does not have to negotiate so why even meet King ?

Unless of course he is open to a renegotiation but that could never happen...could it ?

Or he's enjoying watching him squirm.

FarmerTweedy

Those people are correct! You've claimed that he does have to negotiate, which is incorrect.

Of course, it would make sense for him to enter negotiations to see what King might be willing to offer, but he doesn't have to, and he also certainly doesn't have to actually agree to alter any contracts.

Those people are correct! You've claimed that he does have to negotiate, which is incorrect.

Of course, it would make sense for him to enter negotiations to see what King might be willing to offer, but he doesn't have to, and he also certainly doesn't have to actually agree to alter any contracts.

Correct. He could listen to King's proposals, and say 'no'.

He could merely using it to expose King's reluctance to put his own cash in, or less than he said.

He could of course come to a new agreement, which short term is better for Rangers, but long term, better for him, since he does not need money fast, but Rangers do.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

So the very sneaky GASL didnt attend the meeting with the shareholders because he was apparently meeting with the company who's owner requested the EGM in the first place.

Surely the fans and shareholders must now start asking questions regarding this charlatan.

This dude below reported this meeting days before the rest, and i will take what he says more than the others to be fair.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/dave-king-offered-his-shares-to-ashley-at-meeting-on-june-12th/

tartofmidlothian

The Daily Mail is the first of the MSM to confirm the Ashley / King meeting last week.

CIOGbVPXAAEt5gK.jpg

So Mike n Dave did meet and Phil Mcnevereverlistentohimsaypeopleonhere was right?

Maroonblood22

:lol: You're desperate for a renegotiation eh?! :lol:

You don't think it's possible that for the amount that King has tried to discredit him, Ashley just might have relished the opportunity to see King coming begging cap in hand?! But that could never happen.............could it?

Phil MacGiollaBhain ?@Pmacgiollabhain 18m18 minutes ago

For the avoidance of doubt, the King meeting with Ashley on June 12th story IS significant. However, the Stenographers cannot go after it..

:lol: You're desperate for a renegotiation eh?! :lol:

You don't think it's possible that for the amount that King has tried to discredit him, Ashley just might have relished the opportunity to see King coming begging cap in hand?! But that could never happen.............could it?

Jesus CJGJ give us a rest from your pro Rangers Dave King stance.

Just accept that King like his predecessors is not the man to lead that lot out of the wilderness.

He looks and is beginning to talk like a rabbit caught in the headlights and I get the distinct feeling that he now realises he has bitten off a lot more than he can chew.

It appears that he is more like a naughty boy than the Messiah. That couldn't be possible.......could it?

Edited by corryjambo

It appears that he is more like a naughty boy than the Messiah. That couldn't be possible.......could it?

Quality, but surely he's a very naughty boy [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus CJGJ give us a rest from your pro Rangers Dave King stance.

Just accept that King like his predecessors is not the man to lead that lot out of the wilderness.

He looks and is beginning to talk like a rabbit caught in the headlights and I get the distinct feeling that he now realises he has bitten off a lot more than he can chew.

As the truth hits home we get all the backtracking from some on here who are realising admin 2 is not coming. The childish name calling is all they have now and they know it.

We were told Ashley would not negotiate and yet we find out he has had a meeting with King.. when this is pointed out to those posters who told us it would never happen they become all defensive ...they then change tack and tell us he was not negotiating but listening whereas before they told us they would never even meet....the wriggling is fun to read.

Like it or not part of me is happy that at least some posters on here are now seeing their fantasies go up in smoke whilst those who took a more considered view are being proved right.

Of course in saying that you get all the fantasists throwing out insults and trying to cover up reality with false accusations and of course memory lapses...the desperate clinging on as they see their dreams go up in smoke.

The sad thing is I would not mind it all going up in smoke with King but it's not going to happen and that is living in the real world not the JKB dreamers society. People just don't like the truth even when it is right in front of them especially when they have given an opinion which is turning out to be wrong .

That ladies and gentlemen is what I have been trying to do...give an alternative view, a much more considered view than many on this board.

Those who try to tar posters with a different view as Rangers sympathisers are just weak. Some of those posters are even trying to give us an internet blog sorry ramblings of an internet blogger with Celtic sympathies (who has been proved so out of touch it's embarrassing) as a source of true information....god help us.

Geoff Kilpatrick

As the truth hits home we get all the backtracking from some on here who are realising admin 2 is not coming. The childish name calling is all they have now and they know it.

We were told Ashley would not negotiate and yet we find out he has had a meeting with King.. when this is pointed out to those posters who told us it would never happen they become all defensive ...they then change tack and tell us he was not negotiating but listening whereas before they told us they would never even meet....the wriggling is fun to read.

Like it or not part of me is happy that at least some posters on here are now seeing their fantasies go up in smoke whilst those who took a more considered view are being proved right.

Of course in saying that you get all the fantasists throwing out insults and trying to cover up reality with false accusations and of course memory lapses...the desperate clinging on as they see their dreams go up in smoke.

The sad thing is I would not mind it all going up in smoke with King but it's not going to happen and that is living in the real world not the JKB dreamers society. People just don't like the truth even when it is right in front of them especially when they have given an opinion which is turning out to be wrong .

That ladies and gentlemen is what I have been trying to do...give an alternative view, a much more considered view than many on this board.

Those who try to tar posters with a different view as Rangers sympathisers are just weak. Some of those posters are even trying to give us an internet blog sorry ramblings of an internet blogger with Celtic sympathies (who has been proved so out of touch it's embarrassing) as a source of true information....god help us.

I'm glad you knew what was on the agenda of this meeting. Thanks for sharing.

Glamorgan Jambo

In all fairness the internet blogger with Celtic sympathies was the first to tell us about the story of the King and Ashley meeting.

And I fail to see why anything that King has done in his 3 months in charge should give anyone any confidence that RFC won't go up in smoke. Not saying it's going to happen but I'd wager that the chances of King still being in the Chairman's seat come year end aren't particularly good.

Zombies are getting excited over the Ramsden cup (or whatever its called now).

They cant even spell lol

As if it were needed, the fact we STILL haven't one this tells you everything you need to know about how we have been managed over the last 3 years.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284582&do=findComment&comment=1062750605

Even a 5 year old knows the difference between ONE and WON

Edited by steve444

Just show me one post of mine which in which I have stated that I thought admin2 was on its way or indeed even commentated on the possibility of a meeting between Ashley and King.

I am not a fantasist and indeed I do not have one idea about Rangers current financial situation and quite frankly I do not give a toss about them.

You, however seem to know rather a lot about their situation and it would appear that you are privy to what happened in the meeting between Ashley and King and what the agenda was for that meeting. Perhaps a little bit of the "fantasist" there.

You state that "as the truth hits home" please enlighten me to what this truth is that you imply.

Finally, answer me this question, has Dave King found that NOMAD yet?

Yesterday it was reported that Lee McCulloch had been fined and received some points on his licence for speeding. I made reference to this on Facebook as I like slagging Sevco off and especially casting a line out to catch some zombie fish on social media.

I posted something along the lines that I admired the length he went to accrue 4 points and that they wouldn't have got that many with him on the pitch and that I bet he was driving with his elbow sticking out the window.

One of my mates reckons I'm "obsessed more than a bitter tim man".  :uhoh2:

When did obsession become a source of amusement?

One of my mates reckons I'm "obsessed more than a bitter tim man". :uhoh2:

When did obsession become a source of amusement?

Calling people obsessed is the only method Rangers fandans have to try and stop people ripping them to shreds over their embarassment of a club.

They are a precious bunch.

Time for a few posters to wake up and come to terms that they aren't going away, they will romp the league this time. To many people talking hibs up. 

Sorry, I've had a couple of beers but I cannot let this go. It's 'too'. Really, it isn't that difficult.

As for your post: it's bollocks. Who on this thread has suggested Sevco won't win the league? Who on this thread has talked Hibs up? I think you are dreaming up some posts in your mind my friend. Hibs may win the league, Sevco may win the league. I'm not convinced either have been touted to do so on this thread. What has been touted is Sevco's ability (or inability) to meet their bills as they fall due. That is pretty much the gist of this entire subject. That is also still in question.

Winning the championship while trading while insolvent isn't a victory in my books. Sevconians may disagree

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jambo-Jimbo

Talking about season tickets, does anyone know if they are close to the magical 45,000 mark yet?

Talking about season tickets, does anyone know if they are close to the magical 45,000 mark yet?

Don't think they're on sale yet - renewals only for now.

So, they are after John Useless (ex Stoke etc).  Thirty-five years old!

"So who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler" etc etc.  Tra la la.

Unknown user

What does this mean?

This means he's on a mobile/tablet, hasn't looked at this thread for a while, and wants to go straight to the last page to set if anything's actually happened yet, without having to go trawl through pages of angry supposition. IMO.

that is a truly weird post, even by your standards. You come across as more deranged than  some on rangers media. All hail King King!!!  Meanwhile, on planet Hearts, we will continue to wish nothing but pain on that bigoted instituion and will delight in any titbits that point to disaster for them. Have we got a clue if this fate will befall them, NOPE, but we, as in most Hearts fans, pray it does. 

Once again arrogance with no substance.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion, no more valid than any other (unless you have inside info) but you seek to come across as some shining light of intelligence wrapped up as an alternative view.

You see questions asked of your view as insults or fantasists when they merely offer a counter argument that you dismiss because it doesnt suit your view.

This smacks of having a narrow minded opinion unwilling to discuss alternatives, the very thing you say others do.

Some more stories will appear soon re Rangers.

The 14 players who left are furious, as on their behalf Lee McCulloch met Paul Murray at the end of the season, and was told they would remain on the payroll on temporary contracts until a new manager was appointed. King arrives 2 days later and told Murray they all had to go immediately. The players found out via SkySports...

Subsequently, Kris Boyd has sold a story to the Sun about McCoist's managerial abilities, or lack therof. More fun to come.

Jambo 4 Ever

The 14 players who left are furious, as on their behalf Lee McCulloch met Paul Murray at the end of the season, and was told they would remain on the payroll on temporary contracts until a new manager was appointed. King arrives 2 days later and told Murray they all had to go immediately. The players found out via SkySports...

Subsequently, Kris Boyd has sold a story to the Sun about McCoist's managerial abilities, or lack therof. More fun to come.

haha

where did you hear all this?

Tommy Brown

hopefully true, purely for bonus laughs.

Orcs will show a bit displeasure, but appease themselves of War Chests being available.

overpaid players who failed will not get much sympathy.

haha

where did you hear all this?

From a journalist . Whether they run it who knows.

What does this mean?

This is the end...

maroonlegions

So they appoint a new manager, sign Wilson,more coming i expect, were the feck is the money coming from?? They continue to hang about like a bad smell and still  there are no real signs of them going t*** up. They are like a cockroach, hard to kill.

Tommy Brown

So they appoint a new manager, sign Wilson,more coming i expect, were the feck is the money coming from?? They continue to hang about like a bad smell and still  there are no real signs of them going t*** up. They are like a cockroach, hard to kill.

Just behaving the Jakey with his dole cheque, straight to the offy and blow it on a carry out.

They spend the season ticket cash in a speculate to accumulate basis. Over-investment (copyright G&SL) they call it this season.

Meanwhile the kids' inheritance remains surprisingly untouched. :smile:

So they appoint a new manager, sign Wilson,more coming i expect, were the feck is the money coming from?? They continue to hang about like a bad smell and still there are no real signs of them going t*** up. They are like a cockroach, hard to kill.

I think the job will be too big for all of them and they'll get swallowed up trying to get level with Celtic. Money is not spared when it comes to playing and non playing salaries because of the big club mentality and no one wants to spunk their fortune on them.

Edited by Riccarton3

Calling people obsessed is the only method Rangers fandans have to try and stop people ripping them to shreds over their embarassment of a club.

They are a precious bunch.

I think the people you refer to are too self absorbed to really care what other people think

but the other words you use are an accurate statement of the current real time now state of Rangers FC

may be starting to set the conditions for "The Grand Return" but that's not proven

and finances are iffy without new investment

Don't think they're on sale yet - renewals only for now.

It's renewals just now, but anyone who didn't renew last season if their seat is still available from 2 years ago they can also renew - so basically the boycotters that king encouraged can also renew. I know this as my brother in law was a boycotter

Money talks and bulls@it walks and I think Ashley has the money. So make of that what you will

The Future's Maroon

The sooner they die (again) the better for Scottish Football,

Tell me if I am wrong here but in the run up to the play offs and during there was a lot of talk as to league reconstruction, seems to me out here its died down a bit. Is it still being kicked around......or cos sevco have a new gaffer and talk of spending does this mean its taken a backseat?

SPFL discussions over the summer to consider restructuring for 2016/17.

Thanks, hope it's delayed for another season just to make the upcoming one a bit more interesting.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic