The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

They are already in a liquidation process. Depending on the complexity, it could take several years for such processes to complete. The big tax case appeals process is just one factor that will delay things as far as RFC is concerned. Only when BDO settle receive all monies due from asset sales or other parties and all the creditor claims are settled at Xp in the ? will the company be dissolved.

lucky Ibrox and Murray Park etc aren't getting sold off now and Sevco playing at St Mirren

i wish jj was my dad

If Rangers are still paying players 8k pw, thry must be inundated with agents offering players to them.

If Craig Levein hadn't taken our job and was offered the manager or a DOF role at Ibrox, he'd have a team in place by mid August able to walk the Championship first time of asking.

It appears Rangers have gone high profile again.

They still continue to pay megabucks to players and management because it maintains this illusion that they are a big club when a very minor investment in a scouting  network could save them millions every year.  Long may that continue.

They still continue to pay megabucks to players and management because it maintains this illusion that they are a big club when a very minor investment in a scouting network could save them millions every year. Long may that continue.

This. The same thinking got them to rearrange a match (v. Cowdenbeath?) because they had players on international duty. Although only one of them actually got any game time

Jambo 4 Ever

Wouldn't read to much into it but Sevco lost 3-2 to the Spurs Development squad in a closed doors friendly today.

any idea which players played on both sides?

Has the lying King stumped up yet ? 

Nope, you'll know when he does though as there will be a daily record souvenir speshul.

Footballfirst

All I know is that Ismail Azzaoui (2) & Shayon Harrison scored for Spurs

Kiernan and Clark scored for the Championship side.

Tommy Brown

Any reliable info on Rangers ST sales?.

Bluenoses at work telling me over 30k, I laughed at them. :eek:

Their retort was, "have you not seen the photos of the queues?

Easy to create queue if you don't have enough shop staff dealing with it.

Piece on it here.

3fbaad25fd61861999d3560c5e110f72.jpg

Decent training complex at Spurs .

ba4ff502bd442cfcc6af13db37119e00.jpg

pitch looks great....roll on the new season

Piece on it here.

3fbaad25fd61861999d3560c5e110f72.jpg

Three 30 minute sessions with no 90 minute structure to it.

Think he needs to learn to count.

Jambo-Jimbo

Surprised Sevco aren't abroad somewhere wasting more money

I'm surprised that the lying King hasn't dipped into his bottomless pockets to pay for a World Tour, so that they can play in front of any many of their 500 million fans as possible.

Maybe next year?

tartofmidlothian

Graham Spiers just posted this on Twitter. Needs to be held to this IMO.

"I've just agreed a ???s bet with doubting colleagues tonight that Rangers FC will win Pr'ship title by 2020. For the public record..."

"I've just agreed a ???s bet with doubting colleagues tonight that Rangers FC will win Pr'ship title by 2020. For the public record..."

One wonders what has made him buy into the hype? I thought he had a brain. Seems not...

Liked the quip on a BBC comedy show yesterday: Greece should just rename themselves The Greece and dump the debt.

Some form of Rangers, playing out of govan, wearing blue might win th league in 2020. Spiers efforts to keep them relevant in written prose, as a guest on radio or placing banale bets are quite sad. Rangers died, buried in debt, unable to fulfil fixtures, the ultimate failure. The baw's burst in the Celtic v rangers who wins, whaes the best debate (surely what the accumulation of titles was all about), as much as I detest Celtic as the rangers versions.

Edited by Riccarton3

That bet is already lost, Rangers FC are in liquidation and wont be playing football ever again.

Unfortunately he allows his slavish devotion to all things Ibrox to undermine his credibility as a " journalist". He's almost as bad as Keef in many ways. Taking on that bet to my mind just shows that perfectly.

ToadKiller Dog

Unfortunately he allows his slavish devotion to all things Ibrox to undermine his credibility as a " journalist". He's almost as bad as Keef in many ways. Taking on that bet to my mind just shows that perfectly.

Even Billy "likes fitba " Dodds wouldn't take that bet .

Spiers since the fall of rangers really has become a version of Keef but with a Higher in English .

Jambo-Jimbo

This (long) blog on King and his pronouncements over the last few years is a good read (and written by a Jambo)

http://mattleslie74.weebly.com/blog/no-more-cards-from-the-deck-for-the-bluff-king

Excellent piece and oh so true, just how anybody especially Rangers fans believe a word that comes out of the glib & shameless one's mouth is beyond me.

I was speaking to a Rangers supporting mate just yesterday and he told me that 'you wait any day now there will be a rush of signings', maybe there will, then again maybe not.

Jambo-Jimbo

I see Newcastle Utd have splashed out ?14.5m for Georginio Wijnaldum who is a 24 year old Dutch international midfielder who played for PSV Eindhoven.

The irony is that Rangers chased away the Billionaire Ashley in favour of the lying King and what signings has he sanctioned, oh that's right a free transfer from the English 3rd tier.

Isn't karma a bitch.

This (long) blog on King and his pronouncements over the last few years is a good read (and written by a Jambo)

http://mattleslie74.weebly.com/blog/no-more-cards-from-the-deck-for-the-bluff-king

Excellent piece and oh so true, just how anybody especially Rangers fans believe a word that comes out of the glib & shameless one's mouth is beyond me.

I was speaking to a Rangers supporting mate just yesterday and he told me that 'you wait any day now there will be a rush of signings', maybe there will, then again maybe not.

A good summary of the Govan side of the nonsense that has gone on for the last 44 months and despite that it only took 7 hours for another of the deluded ones as described above to totally refuse to believe there is anything but a brave new dawn and age of dominance to come

Jason Holt training with the Huns. What is it with our ex players and the lure of Championship football?

Jambo 4 Ever

Jason Holt training with the Huns. What is it with our ex players and the lure of Championship football?

So he doesn't want to sign a new contract with us in the top league... and would instead go down a level with them?!

You really haven't grasped the idea that there are professional football players who need to earn a living.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You really haven't grasped the idea that there are professional football players who need to earn a living.

He clearly has. You knew that though. You just like to try and sound condescending. :thumbsup:

I sense that Lockie and Elbows'  Killie  aka new   " wee Herts"  will have a point to try to prove over Hearts  this term. 

-But we have the better Hearts Team!  

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I sense that Lockie and Elbows' Killie aka new " wee Herts" will have a point to try to prove over Hearts this term.

-But we have the better Hearts Team!

Dejavu from when JJ went to Killie and Levein was mqnager at Hearts first time around. Pretty sure we did fine then, and I'd expect us to again.

The Mighty Thor

I actually thought he was one of the more cerebral huns, but clearly not.

In terms of his journalistic prowess he was a main stay of the Scottish football reporting scene when Minty's empire  was sweeping all before it in a wave of tax dodging hedonism but his prowess started to wane when the succulent lamb dinners dried up.He's tried desperately to re-invent himself as a golf correspondent since but he knows absolutely feck all about the sport.

The newsprint equivalent of the shambling jakey to be found in the corner of most disreputable boozers.

Diadora Van Basten

Page 3 of Kickback bump.

On my Facebook some Huns are claiming that the ASA have confirmed that they consider Rangers mk 2 to be the same as Rangers mk 1.

Given their track record of ignoring the inconvenient bits and claiming victory I wonder if anyone has a more balanced report of what has happened.

The report in question comes from the evening times.

Jambo 4 Ever

Page 3 of Kickback bump.

On my Facebook some Huns are claiming that the ASA have confirmed that they consider Rangers mk 2 to be the same as Rangers mk 1.

Given their track record of ignoring the inconvenient bits and claiming victory I wonder if anyone has a more balanced report of what has happened.

The report in question comes from the evening times.

Excuse my ignorance but what is ASA?

ASA confirming Huns as reincarnated will no doubt attract Hectors attention. If the keep claiming that they are then all the past financial history may well come and bite them on the erchie.

ASA confirming Huns as reincarnated will no doubt attract Hectors attention. If the keep claiming that they are then all the past financial history may well come and bite them on the erchie.

Aye, if only. 

Unknown user

Well that's that sorted then.

I'm sure the rest of Scottish football will stop taking the piss and that their fans will so being so wonderfully over sensitive about it :lol:

Bollocks! Bragging rights for life, they'll never get away from it- you're not rangers any more

Paul cherry

Well that's that sorted then.

I'm sure the rest of Scottish football will stop taking the piss and that their fans will so being so wonderfully over sensitive about it :lol:

Bollocks! Bragging rights for life, they'll never get away from it- you're not rangers any more

Well said :)

It's old news this - about 18 months old. Sevco put out some ads to encourage punters to visit Ibroke using the strapline "Scotland's most successful club".

82 people who a) had nothing better to do and B) could write - complained. 

The ASA copped out and said it was ok. 

Any port in a storm

Angus Young

they are a tribute act oldco is dead the only history they have is 2 lower league championships that is newco/sevco with a Glib and shameless Liar running the tribute act.

Glamorgan Jambo

I notice the Kilmarnock chairman is wittering on about Scottish football being 'boring' without The Rangers. I fully expect more talk of league reconstruction in the next few weeks to be accompanied by an article from Roddy Forsyth discussing the 'growing appetite' in Scottish football for Rangers to be back 'where they belong' and 'competing for titles'.

:boak:  :boak:  :boak:

I notice the Kilmarnock chairman is wittering on about Scottish football being 'boring' without The Rangers. I fully expect more talk of league reconstruction in the next few weeks to be accompanied by an article from Roddy Forsyth discussing the 'growing appetite' in Scottish football for Rangers to be back 'where they belong' and 'competing for titles'.

:boak:  :boak:  :boak:

One of the biggest "Quisling" clubs in Scotland when it comes to rimming either side of the Old Filth. Their fans must be heartily sick of some of the utterances that come out of their boardroom sucking up to them.

john brownlee

One of the biggest "Quisling" clubs in Scotland when it comes to rimming either side of the Old Filth. Their fans must be heartily sick of some of the utterances that come out of their boardroom sucking up to them.

sad but true

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they have 2 stands sitting empty, waiting for the rangers hordes to fill them. Tough

• Maple Leaf locked this topic