The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

The Mighty Thor

This Hun did exactly this over on. Sevco sevco.. The bile & vitriol is something to behold..

[Mod Edit]

Poor Robert appears to have some sand in his vagina.

He'll be apoplectic when he realises that this is their destiny for the foreseeable future. Fat Sally and a bunch of mercenary never-has-beens raping them senseless for what little cash they can scam from the thick orc masses.

:pleasing:

The baw is well & truly burst now.

aqutahe7.jpg

Ha ha! There's a thread in the shed for that pic! :-)

...a bit disco

It's not all bile and hatred though.

Shite defender he may be, but Mohsni seems a decent sort off the pitch.

Here he is helping out at a mosque in Glasgow.

BbjdLmVIQAAcX8k.jpg

Rangers new sponsor............32Red........a gambling firm......... how appropriate

Multi million ? deal of course !!.........and claims this will be used as the war chest for summer signings

...a bit disco

Rangers new sponsor............32Red........a gambling firm......... how appropriate

Multi million ? deal of course !!.........and claims this will be used as the war chest for summer signings

Wonder if they'll take as much stick as us for their shirt sponsor?

It's not all bile and hatred though.

Shite defender he may be, but Mohsni seems a decent sort off the pitch.

Here he is helping out at a mosque in Glasgow.

BbjdLmVIQAAcX8k.jpg

Don't think he'll get much publicity for that (and I'm not for one second suggesting that's his motive) as I doubt the PR Dept at Mordor would know how to spin that for the Orcs or the MSM.

...a bit disco

More.

Time will tell rudi but I can't see it.

...a bit disco

Don't think he'll get much publicity for that (and I'm not for one second suggesting that's his motive) as I doubt the PR Dept at Mordor would know how to spin that for the Orcs or the MSM.

Indeed.

Found it hidden away on a thread in The Bears Den on Rangers Media.

The amount of money their PR dept gets paid you'd think they could eh

...a bit disco

Advert found on the AFC Chat forum.

FM2.gif

:lol:

Aberdeen seem to have a thing for posting stickers too..

yteqe4e3.jpg

what's the bottom centre one all about ?

Post reported.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...................................

:whistling:

what's the bottom centre one all about ?

Relates to the time they had to wait to win the League cup etc..

umy4u7av.jpg

Stewart Milne said it when getting interviewed after diddy cup final

Was that the famous swearing thing ?, cheers..

Yea, think it was with Chick Young.

Jambof3tornado

Fans showing their class again.

Steven Simonsen ?@SteveSimmoGK 29m

Ive taken the unfortunate decision that as of 5pm tomorrow this account will be deleted,I won't accept mindless abuse of my family & son.

to be fair hearts players have deleted twitter accounts for fairly similar reasons.

Footballfirst

"@Record_Sport: #DaveKing declares war on #Rangers board as he urges fans not to renew season tickets in strong-worded statement

http://t.co/EJBaGCoMIY"

STV have the story too

Dave King back asking questions again

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/271515-dave-king-challenges-rangers-board-with-four-key-questions-to-answer/

"@Record_Sport: #DaveKing declares war on #Rangers board as he urges fans not to renew season tickets in strong-worded statement

Dave King claiming to be a man of integrity lol

plus there should be only one question Dave..."WHAURS RA DEEDS"

...a bit disco

They forgot e) Does Dave King think it is right and proper to buy a football club with other peoples money?

The Mighty Thor
Fans showing their class again.

Steven Simonsen ?@SteveSimmoGK 29m

Ive taken the unfortunate decision that as of 5pm tomorrow this account will be deleted,I won't accept mindless abuse of my family & son.

Welcome to the world of the orc.

It'd probably be wise to get the number of your local emergency glazer.

The Mighty Thor

Beneath the headline and the 'lack of integrity' claims there's some real nuggets;

Dave King: "In an ill-judged attempt to discredit me, they have now disclosed my comment to them that I preferred not to put money into Rangers if it could be found from other sources" - In other words, I'm pot-less.

Dave King: "as part of my frank discussions with the fan groups, advised them that I had no prime ambition to invest further in the club but will do so if no other investors come forward" - In other words, I'm pot-less.

Dave King: "I would be delighted if the club could thrive without any investment from me." - In other words, I'm pot-less.

The board at Ibroke could blow this shyster right out the water by calling his bluff and asking him to put his money where his mouth is. He'd vanish quicker than a Hibs league challenge in December.

This isn't going to resolve itself anytime soon and will continue to provide much entertainment in the next few months. :)

@SteveSimmoGK: My Son comes on twitter to follow his heroes including his dad, & ends up having idiots abusing him. He's 11 years old.. His first ever 1/2

@SteveSimmoGK: 2/2 Trip to ibrox to watch his dad ends up with him receiving abuse because I included him in a tweet, I'm sorry but I'm not tolerating it!

Rick Grimes

King is determined likes.

Desperate, more like. It's going to be hard for him to force the club into administration, buy it over and have it back out before next season with the timescales involved, particularly as he's planning on doing it with other people's money.

Tommy Brown

Beneath the headline and the 'lack of integrity' claims there's some real nuggets;

Dave King: "In an ill-judged attempt to discredit me, they have now disclosed my comment to them that I preferred not to put money into Rangers if it could be found from other sources" - In other words, I'm pot-less.

Dave King: "as part of my frank discussions with the fan groups, advised them that I had no prime ambition to invest further in the club but will do so if no other investors come forward" - In other words, I'm pot-less.

Dave King: "I would be delighted if the club could thrive without any investment from me." - In other words, I'm pot-less.

The board at Ibroke could blow this shyster right out the water by calling his bluff and asking him to put his money where his mouth is. He'd vanish quicker than a Hibs league challenge in December.

This isn't going to resolve itself anytime soon and will continue to provide much entertainment in the next few months. :)

But..but.. his kids' inheritence money :)

Dallas Green

Shame on that guy. To be abusing his son in tweets though :facepalm:

Disgusting behaviour from the orcs.

tartofmidlothian

@SteveSimmoGK: My Son comes on twitter to follow his heroes including his dad, & ends up having idiots abusing him. He's 11 years old.. His first ever 1/2

@SteveSimmoGK: 2/2 Trip to ibrox to watch his dad ends up with him receiving abuse because I included him in a tweet, I'm sorry but I'm not tolerating it!

That's ******* disgusting. Hopefully doors are knocked on in due course.

Hagar the Horrible

King might be doing the right thing but for the wrong reasons, and IF I was a Bear right now, they would be insane to trust him, they should just cut out the middle man and go it alone, King has pretty much admitted (via informing the board) that he has no intention of investing money into Rangers, so again this is just another spiv that will own all the shares and the fans provide the capital? Fair enough if the board sell up and King does an Ann Budge then full credit to him, But the Bears would be better off, forcing admin themselves , then put their money together and go for a CVA of their own and run it like a members club rather than a PLC. But where that will fail is that wont pay for instant success, their fans fall into the Lewins' category of being controlled by an Authoritarian Leader, the kind that rides a white charger into battle with a couple of No Surrender and We are Ra Peepil chants the masses will follow follow anywhere. Whereas we are breaking new ground by heading towards Participative Leadership which is fully democratic, we are all taking ownership of our club, the sense of belonging and being part of something will become more apparent the moment we take ownership, more so than just owning a few shares.

We_are_the_Hearts

This is brilliant, that horrible arrogant bigoted institution is going to die again lol, their fans are running out of things to hate

Skivingatwork

The 120 day review will make interesting reading as the only logical conclusion is that the current model doesn't work and spending has to be cut drastically.

Where will the cost savings come from?

Will the spivs stop taking money out the business? Unlikely

Will the playing/coaching budget be cut? Again unlikely as contracts exist and they have already indicated their opposition to a wage cut.

When is the 120 review expected to come out? I realise its already late but do we have any sort of indication?

Hagar the Horrible

Their shares are down by 1.5%, but so what, its the long awaited 120 day review that will have an impact and IF the spivs act on it

Hagar the Horrible

When is the 120 review expected to come out? I realise its already late but do we have any sort of indication?

Taking into account the day they stated on their own website, from that date it should be the 17th April, however early on they were disputing when the clock started, and If it will ever see the light of day, personally I think the miscalculated the date so it would be published after the season ticket money came in, i.e 120 working days, they will try and blame something or even King for a delay while still desperately trying to get their hands on the money. But again this is a guess and no real basis of truth but I really do thing this will include a sale and leaseback of Ibrox, because almost everything else like cost cutting can be done with immediate effect, there will be something so unpalatable in this review, like selling Ibrox, or some poor employees are about to lose their Jobs (Been in that movie)I said before this review could have been done in 120 minutes.

The Mighty Thor

Taking into account the day they stated on their own website, from that date it should be the 17th April, however early on they were disputing when the clock started, and If it will ever see the light of day, personally I think the miscalculated the date so it would be published after the season ticket money came in, i.e 120 working days, they will try and blame something or even King for a delay while still desperately trying to get their hands on the money. But again this is a guess and no real basis of truth but I really do thing this will include a sale and leaseback of Ibrox, because almost everything else like cost cutting can be done with immediate effect, there will be something so unpalatable in this review, like selling Ibrox, or some poor employees are about to lose their Jobs (Been in that movie)I said before this review could have been done in 120 minutes.

That's the thing about the family silver, you can only hawk it off once. I'll bet it doesn't get sold for anything like the ?79m in the accounts as the asset value.

They're done. :lol:

Jambof3tornado

Is it safe to assume that some of their superstars will get a pay rise for getting into the championship,thus increasing wage costs further?

The 120 day review should be interesting indeed but whether it will be given headline status by the succulent lamb brigade only time will tell.

Is it safe to assume that some of their superstars will get a pay rise for getting into the championship,thus increasing wage costs further?

The 120 day review should be interesting indeed but whether it will be given headline status by the succulent lamb brigade only time will tell.

I'm fairly sure a lot of the players are on an increase for every promotion.

:pleasing:

They cannot sell Ibroke even if they wanted too Whytes contingent liability claim effectively freezes that asset. They are fecked, hurtling towards admin unless a massive cash injection comes soon.

The assets are frozen!!!11!!11!!1!!1

...a bit disco

They cannot sell Ibroke even if they wanted too Whytes contingent liability claim effectively freezes that asset. They are fecked, hurtling towards admin unless a massive cash injection comes soon.

His legacy lives on!

135407-quality-photo-of-craig-whyte-rangers-oldco-owner-smiling-during-game-at-ibrox.jpg

jamboinglasgow

That's the thing with Dave King, he always bangs on about all the money he has, how he is able to help with money, if needed. I do think he has wealth but I dont think he is remotely interested in putting the money in that is required. To me he is trying to get the Rangers fans to pay for his bid to own the club, under the guise that if they put all their money in, then he will stump up a large amount needed for them to compete with Celtic. He likes the posistion he is in at the moment, the saviour who is always just over the horizon, always there in Rangers fans eyes as the hero, but never actually riding in to rescue the club. He is muddying the waters and I do think that this 120 day review will be a whitewash, say things need to be change, the board will say "we will take its findings into consideration" and nothing will happen, in the meantime the clubs slips into administration where the spivs will take control of ibrox, a fan owned Rangers will rise from the ashes but it is weakened.

Footballfirst

In their last statement the Board said that the outcome of the review will be published before the ST renewal deadline, which is 6th May.

The Board will argue that the review was planned to take 120 days (up to mid April), then they would have to put the plan together and present it to the major shareholders before it is made public so a 6th May date is not unreasonable.

However, it is highly suspicious that fans are being asked to pay for STs, without knowing what the financial status of the club will be during the season for which they are buying tickets. When the damning review is published (it will be damning) and fans have not bought enough STs or strips with the shiny new sponsors logo, then the Board will turn around and blame the fans, Dave King, the previous Board et al., for plunging them into another financial crisis.

The reality is that Graham Wallace started working for Rangers in November 2013 and it's astonishing that in his first six months as CEO, he will have failed to have taken the difficult decisions that were required to stem the losses of the club that must have been apparent within days of his appointment.

Edited by Footballfirst

Gregory House M.D.

Rangers won't be going near a voluntary Administration. Given thatthey do not have overdraft or loan facilities I'd be willing to speculate they'd need HMRC to agree a CVA.

Rangers won't be going near a voluntary Administration. Given thatthey do not have overdraft or loan facilities I'd be willing to speculate they'd need HMRC to agree a CVA.

Rangers FC is owned by Rangers International Footbal Club Limited or something like that, and just so happen to owe them about ?16m, so they'd be in a prime position to do a pre-pack administration in return for the assets

Gregory House M.D.

Rangers FC is owned by Rangers International Footbal Club Limited or something like that, and just so happen to owe them about ?16m, so they'd be in a prime position to do a pre-pack administration in return for the assets

Aye, because us owing our owner has ended well.

I wouldn't bank on the spivs agreeing a CVA either. They could walk away with an absolute fortune through liquidation.

Aye, because us owing our owner has ended well.

I wouldn't bank on the spivs agreeing a CVA either. They could walk away with an absolute fortune through liquidation.

I was simply correcting you that they'd need HMRC to agree a CVA

In their last statement the Board said that the outcome of the review will be published before the ST renewal deadline, which is 6th May.

The Board will argue that the review was planned to take 120 days (up to mid April), then they would have to put the plan together and present it to the major shareholders before it is made public so a 6th May date is not unreasonable.

However, it is highly suspicious that fans are being asked to pay for STs, without knowing what the financial status of the club will be during the season for which they are buying tickets. When the damning review is published (it will be damning) and fans have not bought enough STs or strips with the shiny new sponsors logo, then the Board will turn around and blame the fans, Dave King, the previous Board et al., for plunging them into another financial crisis.

The reality is that Graham Wallace started working for Rangers in November 2013 and it's astonishing that in his first six months as CEO, he will have failed to have taken the difficult decisions that were required to stem the losses of the club that must have been apparent within days of his appointment.

Couldn't agree more with this. What's happening at Ibrox is nothing short of a farce. How on earth does the situation require a 120 day review when its patently clear the Newco entity was burdened with unsustainable operating cost base, entirely of its own creation. They've tried to get playing squad to take 15% reduction on their terms and it was declined. McCoist is still earning ?400,000 from ?800,000 previously. McDowell was thought to be on ?400,000 pa when McCoist was on ?800,000. Its staggering what's gone on there since Newco was formed. Majority of playing and non playing remain under contract post summer. Therefore its difficult to see where they reduce operating costs in terms of wages. Majority of playing squad recruited are in situ as they couldn't have commanded comparable terms elsewhere. Its an absolute mess that you can't see changing without either investment (unlikely given it would be essentially poured down drain given cost base v projected income stream) or another insolvency event in order to bring cost base under control. After the ills of the Oldco scenario, this situation casts a huge cloud over the ineptitude of the SFA. Charles Green played a game of brinksmanship with them and won around the granting of a footballing licence for Newco whilst being unwilling to disclose investor list.

Hagar the Horrible

I was simply correcting you that they'd need HMRC to agree a CVA

HMRC are not even is this picture, RIFC nor TRFC owe money as yet to them nor anybody else, their big problem is they took out an internal loan based on either taking on more shares or they buy Edmiston House and the car park (as security). the big problem is once this loan runs out, there will be no cash to pay any bills small or otherwise, at that point they are insolvent but no actual debt, Admins can then come in and run the club until the shareholders agree a price to sell for a fraction of their real value. It will be down to the new caretakers to either find the working capital, or get credit facilities from a bank. Neither have been forthcoming, and King a convicted tax fraudster will never get that in this country. the 120 day review will be to sell Ibrox, then admin will begin, thus no matter who buys the club (fans included) they wont own Ibrox. The wigs have them fully by the short and curlies, and I think King kwows that too

• Maple Leaf locked this topic