The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

kingantti1874

To be honest, ten rangers fans are doing the right thing here despite the short term consequences.. The spivs intend to milk them for the rest of time they have to take action and force the clubs hand... Personally - I wish they'd wait a few weeks though.

Gregory House M.D.

Makes you wonder how many times Ibrox, Murray park and the Albion car park can be use as security at once.

More owners than Neymar.

Union of fandans wanting ra deeds to Mordor & Murray park in exchange for releasing S. Tkt monies.. Deary me, loyal blackmail. Ha ha.

And that's what may eventually kill them. Is this when we finally find out who actually owns "ra deeds"?

And that's what may eventually kill them. Is this when we finally find out who actually owns "ra deeds"?

I think this is exactly why they wont be offering a reducing security of MP and Ibrox over a season for ST money, its not theirs to offer or its being secured already.

doctor jambo

Sounds reasonable. It's about time the fans where given a fair say in how things are run. Why should they throw their hard-earned down the drain for others to waste?

A company should hand over its assets because its customers wont shop there unless they do?

Try that one with Tescos or Odeon and see how you get on.

Football is entertainment- buy your ticket and be entertained. The fans do not own the club or anything to do with it

Hence the Hearts fan ownership model

scott_jambo

A company should hand over its assets because its customers wont shop there unless they do?

Try that one with Tescos or Odeon and see how you get on.

Football is entertainment- buy your ticket and be entertained. The fans do not own the club or anything to do with it

Hence the Hearts fan ownership model

Firstly, it is crass to compare a football club with a supermarket.

Secondly, I don't think Tesco or Odeon would last very long without customers. Football fans are the most important stakeholders within a football club, regardless of their shareholding. If they want, football fans can destroy their club within a matter of weeks. Fans always hold the most power.

Edited by scott_jambo

What happens if they go into admin in June.

From our point of view it seems that we have until the start of the season to get out of admin to stop a point deduction in the Championship.

However if rangers go into admin after the last game of season do they get punished for next season?

Union of fandans wanting ra deeds to Mordor & Murray park in exchange for releasing S. Tkt monies.. Deary me, loyal blackmail. Ha ha.

Why would the current owners hand that over? They'd have to be completely bonkers. And why would the unionof fuds/King eexpect them to? It's nuts.

The Real Maroonblood

Sounds reasonable. It's about time the fans where given a fair say in how things are run. Why should they throw their hard-earned down the drain for others to waste?

Their hard earned Giros.

Do me a favour.

...a bit disco

Firstly, it is crass to compare a football club with a supermarket.

Secondly, I don't think Tesco or Odeon would last very long without customers. Football fans are the most important stakeholders within a football club, regardless of their shareholding. If they want, football fans can destroy their club within a matter of weeks. Fans always hold the most power.

Think of it this way.

When a Hearts fan purchases their season ticket does it entitle them to a share in the ownership of Tynie?

scott_jambo

Think of it this way.

When a Hearts fan purchases their season ticket does it entitle them to a share in the ownership of Tynie?

The fanbase is witholding revenue until they are given clarity on who owns the deeds for the stadium. Perfectly reasonable. Again, the fans hold all the aces if they are brave enough. There is no club/no directors/no spivs without the fans consent.

If every Hearts fan witheld buying season tickets until they were given a share in the ownership of Tynie, it would be wrong. But it would probably still happen. Who's going to pay for the prawn sandwiches and champagne in the directors box if fans stop attending matches?

...a bit disco

The fanbase is witholding revenue until they are given clarity on who owns the deeds for the stadium. Perfectly reasonable. Again, the fans hold all the aces if they are brave enough. There is no club/no directors/no spivs without the fans consent.

If every Hearts fan witheld buying season tickets until they were given a share in the ownership of Tynie, it would be wrong. But it would probably still happen. Who's going to pay for the prawn sandwiches and champagne in the directors box if fans stop attending matches?

Whatever the outcome may be Scott, don't you think it's about to get a little interesting down Govan way?

scott_jambo

Whatever the outcome may be Scott, don't you think it's about to get a little interesting down Govan way?

Definitely. About time all of this was knocked on it's head one way or another. Maybe when Hearts and Rangers mess's are sorted out we can all go back to concentrating on football for the majority.

It wouldn't happen. Nobody would give in to that sort of blackmail. They'd be opening themselves up to all sorts.

...a bit disco

Definitely. About time all of this was knocked on it's head one way or another. Maybe when Hearts and Rangers mess's are sorted out we can all go back to concentrating on football for the majority.

Would be nice.

Just for a wee change like!

:biggrin:

scott_jambo

It wouldn't happen. Nobody would give in to that sort of blackmail. They'd be opening themselves up to all sorts.

I'd tend to agree, in which case MAD would happen (to borrow a cold war reference).

This could be where Rangers are at too.

if the spivs are still in charge and fat salary still making a james hunt off it it will suit us fine next season

no wonder bdo are in a hurry to tie up our cva!!

Imagine Celtic season ticket holder Bryan Jackson having to take that on.

scott_jambo

Want a laugh ? i kid you not this is a genuine post :facepalm:

I'm sure it was a reference to Animal House.

Charlie-Brown

I don't know what's going to happen and neither does anybody else but they are not in a good place, but hey hell mend them. A cancerous football club from top to bottom.

I don't know what's going to happen and neither does anybody else but they are not in a good place, but hey hell mend them. A cancerous football club from top to bottom.

The sfa knows, they'll be fine no matter what.

.... Sevco can only do what King wants if they own Ibrox, but a certain Motherwell born multi-billionaire might dispute that fact.

Sevco fan i know is still saying some guys are to sell there bus company and will give 20 million to the club to keep them going.

.... Sevco can only do what King wants if they own Ibrox, but a certain Motherwell born multi-billionaire might dispute that fact.

. That's the fly in the ointment for them all - if he has any sort of legitimate claim on the fixed assets and the club goes into administration the legalities and rightful ownership stuff could drag through the courts for months if not years meaning that either they are in limbo for months or worse.

Tommy Brown

Off the radar, don't you know. :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Hun mate has been on the phone to cancel his autorenewal for his and his 2 laddies season tickets. Says he wants to wait until june/july time and hopes the picture is clearer by then.

Skivingatwork

Hun mate has been on the phone to cancel his autorenewal for his and his 2 laddies season tickets. Says he wants to wait until june/july time and hopes the picture is clearer by then.

Guy I work with in the same boat, all waiting on tender hooks for the much anticipated review

Tenterhooks.

Whyte doesn't own the deeds though, he is contesting ownership. I still think this is an effort to get a lump sum to go away.

Will also be extremely surprised if the current Board accept King's proposal.

jamboinglasgow

Guy I work with in the same boat, all waiting on tender hooks for the much anticipated review

What do Rangers fans hope the review will say?

Mr Whyte in Florida yesterday looks happy enough.. Ha ha

8u6uru3e.jpg

So tit Monday was yesterday.

What do Rangers fans hope the review will say?

The last 3 years have been a terrible dream, we had the money all along and Aguero, Ronaldo and Messi will all sign on July 1st.

In addition, a contract has been issued on the heads of Neil Lennon and Peter Lawwell.

WATP.

Tenterhooks.

Whyte doesn't own the deeds though, he is contesting ownership. I still think this is an effort to get a lump sum to go away.

Will also be extremely surprised if the current Board accept King's proposal.

current board/Spivs need money no season ticket plunder no prawn sanwiches for the Spivs to enjoy,you got to admire Robin Hood at least he had the honour to wear a mask when he plundered. the Spivs including 10 percent fat salary hide in plain sight no shame.

...a bit disco

It would appear after Saturdays result that Rab Wilson, of The Bears Den, is an unhappy people.

'maybe we have become a people and a support who have had enough of shit performances, shit attitudes from a bunch of fraudsters In rangers jerseys on the park, and on the bench, who couldnt even summon up the bollocks and bravery to give us our chance to fill that badword craphole of a ground for the final, to give us a chance to really piss the tarriers off by filling the shite smelling air above their dump, with the sweet fragarance of the sash, build my gallows and follow follow.

and most of all, belt out we love you Rangers when they kick off.heaping even more love on a team who really dont deserve our adulation very much.

I wanted to write a massive topic about my experiences pre saturday.

I cant believe they let us down, I am badword gutted, and heartbroken.

the badword cowards couldnt even summon up a wee glance to the stands and roll their badword sleeves up to kick **** out of a piss taki wee ******* conducting a a back heeled scissors cross while 11500 arabs were singing your no rangers anymore, having welcomed us with a chorus of zombie, zombie , zombie after they scored.

Non of them were even thinking , or caring about the people who have suffered more than any other ******* within rangers, and who have done absolutely **** all to deserve any of this.

I for one have had enough of being called unbelievable, the best, fantastic by cowards making statements they think we need or want to hear.i dont want to hear another badword word about us from any of them, apart from sorry we let you down cos we didnt respect your support enough.

thats the badword whole truth.

they deprived us our chance to really stick our armoury of vickies and middle digits up at the rest of scottish football and the sfa, and sport scotland who have decide to show my dead grannies flats up as part of the tarriers multi million pound opening ceremony, in another scandal where ibrox has got next to **** all, despite being the finest stadium in the country.

Just when is the injustice ever going to end?

It better no be with another token , pc friendly , ROI born dud tarrier striker next season.

Thats where I am just now.like it or hate me for it.

A wholesale gutting in the attitude of coaching, playing, and bollocks is required at our club.

they only have just over 4 months to do so, or the posts in this thread will be **** all compared to what could come next season.

No Surrender

Rab'

:lol:

It would appear after Saturdays result that Rab Wilson, of The Bears Den, is an unhappy people.

'maybe we have become a people and a support who have had enough of shit performances, shit attitudes from a bunch of fraudsters In rangers jerseys on the park, and on the bench, who couldnt even summon up the bollocks and bravery to give us our chance to fill that badword craphole of a ground for the final, to give us a chance to really piss the tarriers off by filling the shite smelling air above their dump, with the sweet fragarance of the sash, build my gallows and follow follow.

and most of all, belt out we love you Rangers when they kick off.heaping even more love on a team who really dont deserve our adulation very much.

I wanted to write a massive topic about my experiences pre saturday.

I cant believe they let us down, I am badword gutted, and heartbroken.

the badword cowards couldnt even summon up a wee glance to the stands and roll their badword sleeves up to kick **** out of a piss taki wee ******* conducting a a back heeled scissors cross while 11500 arabs were singing your no rangers anymore, having welcomed us with a chorus of zombie, zombie , zombie after they scored.

Non of them were even thinking , or caring about the people who have suffered more than any other ******* within rangers, and who have done absolutely **** all to deserve any of this.

I for one have had enough of being called unbelievable, the best, fantastic by cowards making statements they think we need or want to hear.i dont want to hear another badword word about us from any of them, apart from sorry we let you down cos we didnt respect your support enough.

thats the badword whole truth.

they deprived us our chance to really stick our armoury of vickies and middle digits up at the rest of scottish football and the sfa, and sport scotland who have decide to show my dead grannies flats up as part of the tarriers multi million pound opening ceremony, in another scandal where ibrox has got next to **** all, despite being the finest stadium in the country.

Just when is the injustice ever going to end?

It better no be with another token , pc friendly , ROI born dud tarrier striker next season.

Thats where I am just now.like it or hate me for it.

A wholesale gutting in the attitude of coaching, playing, and bollocks is required at our club.

they only have just over 4 months to do so, or the posts in this thread will be **** all compared to what could come next season.

No Surrender

Rab'

:lol:

Up there with Homer's Iliad in it's structure and complexity. A modern classic of self delusion and self pity. Reeking of desperation , of the never ending suffering of Sevco fans who know things are bad, really bad, but are going to get a lot worse.

I enjoyed reading that.

Gregory House M.D.

Am I the only one that has noticed this but Rangers were founded in 1873 right up until 2011/2012 where it has magically changed to 1872. What is that all about?

Am I the only one that has noticed this but Rangers were founded in 1873 right up until 2011/2012 where it has magically changed to 1872. What is that all about?

No. I guess if the shit hits the fan for is, we can say we were formed in 1873.

Gregory House M.D.

No. I guess if the shit hits the fan for is, we can say we were formed in 1873.

1864 and celebrate our 150th anniversary for me.

current board/Spivs need money no season ticket plunder no prawn sanwiches for the Spivs to enjoy,you got to admire Robin Hood at least he had the honour to wear a mask when he plundered. the Spivs including 10 percent fat salary hide in plain sight no shame.

Robin Hood wore a mask? Now I never knew that so it just goes to show you that every day is a school day :builder2:

On the subject of plunderers, who is the biggest Robing Hood that "whatever they are called now" have been subject to over the last 10 years or so?

Answers on a postcard or stuck down envelope

Up there with Homer's Iliad in it's structure and complexity. A modern classic of self delusion and self pity. Reeking of desperation , of the never ending suffering of Sevco fans who know things are bad, really bad, but are going to get a lot worse.

I enjoyed reading that.

That boy on RM is still at the anger stage and hasn't progressed to acceptance.

No club or fans should believe they will win everything or be treated better than any other. The Zombies who follow Rangers2012 are still living in the past - which shouldn't come as a surprise as their "Ibrox atmosphere" is all about the past and revelling in bigotry and history that almost all of them have no real clue about.

Hagar the Horrible

I love this thread, you have "The Germans bombed Pearl Harbour" from Animal House and now that famous mask wearing Plunderer Robin Hood, Who stole from the Rich, and kept for himself Robin Hood, Robin Hoood.......Robin Hooooood. Riding his horse Trigger along with his sidekick Tonto, They terrorised pre-Dickensian Britain. Robin Hood was eventually caught by Inspector Jack Slipper after Hood, Tonto, Buster Edwards, Guy Fox and Ronnie Biggs after the Great Train Robbery went south. Hood died in the Scrubs after doing a twenty stretch at His Majesties pleasure after his failed attempt to blow up the houses or parliament. Hood alnong with his cohorts James Bonfire and Michael Fireworks are remembered on the 5th November to which that date is now named after the notorious Charles Green Now I feel educationalised? This must be what its like inside an American's head all the time!

• Maple Leaf locked this topic