The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Sergio Garcia

Never forget - when we meet them next

Hearts survived but Rangers died

We can hold out heads with pride. :-)

Up there with Homer's Iliad in it's structure and complexity. A modern classic of self delusion and self pity. Reeking of desperation , of the never ending suffering of Sevco fans who know things are bad, really bad, but are going to get a lot worse.

I enjoyed reading that.

So ... he seems to have a dislike of "tarriers", then?

Son Of Anarchy

Havent read any of this thread due to not caring a jot about the orks but i did hear this morning they will be back in administration within 10 days? Fingers crossed.

Rumours that they are due to run out of cash in the next few weeks got any substance?

...a bit disco

Why are they so down on terriers by the way? I'd love a wee border terrier. :(

stock-photo-scottish-terrier-in-leprechaun-outfit-on-white-background-71462776.jpg

Son Of Anarchy

Rumours that they are due to run out of cash in the next few weeks got any substance?

guy who told me is good friends with an ex rankers manager.hes also fat ugly and drags his knuckles as he walks.

Walter Bishop

rumours tonight on twitter they have agreed a ?7k per week rising to ?10k with promotion for Kris Boyd.

rumours tonight on twitter they have agreed a ?7k per week rising to ?10k with promotion for Kris Boyd.

Jesus Christ he will be on about ?2k max at Killie and these idiots wade in with that amount,if true they deserve to go to the wall again

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Edited by vegas-voss

Seemingly king has told fans groups he won't be investing major cash on sevco. The lying king walls away ??.

Phil Mac Gholla Bhain mentioned in a blog that as part of his deal not to go to jail, King had to repatriate all his money back to SA. I.e he can't invest in Rangers*

Now this may or not be factual but IMO Mac Gholla Bhain is credible enough for our SMSM to ask King these questions. Indeed have the Sons of Sruth or Fans United asked these searching questions? Press reported 30 mill to 50 mill to no investment in the space of a few weeks.

*Maybe with Gough being South African brought up, he has an account over there King can transfer money in to to send over here?

Walter Bishop

I'd heard them & Dundee utd were interested in Thomson of hibs..

I mentioned last week I was told Thomson is on Locke's radar.

Does anyone still believe Phil Whatshisname is credible. Throw enough comments about you might be right every now and again.

Why do we need to keep on about ra people today of all days. Who cares.

...a bit disco

Not happy in the Bears Den.

This quote seems to be the general feeling on there.

'If the Boyd story is true then I despair I really do, we are going no where with this kind of thinking.'

The People's Chimp

Boyd deal is incredibly deranged if true. But it's slightly more sane than paying those wages out to Blacky, Temps, Wallace or McCulloch in the 3rd division. :lol:

...a bit disco

Does anyone still believe Phil Whatshisname is credible. Throw enough comments about you might be right every now and again.

Why do we need to keep on about ra people today of all days. Who cares.

We get it.

Same club, boring, etc.

15 posts and 3 of your last 5 help to continue to keep this thread to the top of the forum.

...a bit disco

Boyd deal is incredibly deranged if true. But it's slightly more sane than paying those wages out to Blacky, Temps, Wallace or McCulloch in the 3rd division. :lol:

One hun reckons it's a good deal seeing as they are paying Cribari 8k, who they'll be ditching soon apparently, they'll actually be saving a grand a week with Boyd!

The People's Chimp

One hun reckons it's a good deal seeing as they are paying Cribari 8k, who they'll be ditching soon apparently, they'll actually be saving a grand a week with Boyd!

Scenes.

How much are they paying Mohsni? He's utterly horrific. Praying they keep him...he's so easily wound up as well. Reckon he's a walking red come Tynie and will cost them goals all season.

The Huns have pretty much the worst business model ever. Paying guys ?8K a week in the 2nd and 3rd divisions. Buying luxury players like temps or someone like the now hated (by the huns) Blackie.

With regards to what Rangers will be like next season I believe they can't just sign whoever they want like they have done since restarting in Div3. I am struggling to imagine how they plan to pay Boyd 7k a week when they are talking about reducing their wage bill dramatically in order to avoid making catastrophic losses on a weekly basis.

It appears that 20 million investment doesn't get them through a season, Can you imagine what that would do for us? Madness.

If things keep carrying on as they are I am expecting a weaker Rangers next season, Not a stronger one.

Bell

Foster McCulloch Moshni Smith

Aird Sheils Hutton Temps

Clark Boyd

I just can't see Black and Wallace still being there on the money they are being paid. If they want Boyd that badly those 2 will probably have to move on. I think Daly is also done, His knees are shot and he looks slow as ****.

Not saying that team won't wins matches in the championship more often than not but teams in the current top 5 at least will be matching them well.

Maybe I am wrong but I just don't fear them next season. I genuinely believe that by the time next season starts we will have improved and they will continue to go backwords.

...a bit disco

Scenes.

How much are they paying Mohsni? He's utterly horrific. Praying they keep him...he's so easily wound up as well. Reckon he's a walking red come Tynie and will cost them goals all season.

The Huns have pretty much the worst business model ever. Paying guys ?8K a week in the 2nd and 3rd divisions. Buying luxury players like temps or someone like the now hated (by the huns) Blackie.

Brace yourself.

Bilel Mohsni ?18,000 estimated (weekly).

Can't be right, surely to ****!

Edited by ...a bit disco

The People's Chimp

We get it.

Same club, boring, etc.

15 posts and 3 of your last 5 help to continue to keep this thread to the top of the forum.

He's got a point though. phil mac giolla bhain is a slaver. I'm interested in the football side of things and gobsmacked at the direction they continue to take. Hopefully they can get the club in the hand of their fans tbh.

The People's Chimp

Brace yourself.

Bilel Mohsni ?18,000 estimated (weekly).

Can't be right, surely to ****!

Seriously? That can't be true...

jamboinglasgow

We get it.

Same club, boring, etc.

Actually I agree with him and yet find this thread interesting. Phil Macsillymadeupirishname is almost the Celtic Sirgay, except has had one or two correct stories. he is obsessed with Rangers, which I feel as a journalist he should look wider afield.

...a bit disco

Seriously? That can't be true...

Can't find out one way or the other?

That came from an iffy looking foreign blog right enough.

...a bit disco

He's got a point though. phil mac giolla bhain is a slaver. I'm interested in the football side of things and gobsmacked at the direction they continue to take. Hopefully they can get the club in the hand of their fans tbh.

He is right about Phil Macwhatever but has a history (admittedly small!) of telling us the thread should be closed and such.

A classic case of 'don't open don't read don't post then'.

...a bit disco

league table please Mods on this one.

You're 5th.

Me 6th.

not that hard to work out they had 3 million left in december and were spending 1.4 million a month but they took on the loan off 1.5 million early this month to see them through till season ticket money came in ? but it never arrived did it

The People's Chimp

Actually I agree with him and yet find this thread interesting. Phil Macsillymadeupirishname is almost the Celtic Sirgay, except has had one or two correct stories. he is obsessed with Rangers, which I feel as a journalist he should look wider afield.

His musings on Scottish life and the alleged inherent, institutional bigotry which is rife throughout Scotland and which forced him to seek sanctuary in Ireland have helped fuel bigotry in the other direction. He's a total slaver and fantasist, the kind of guy who you meet in the pub and tells you a story about this fight or that comment he made, when all of it is in his head.

...a bit disco

i take it in the third division ?

Top flight.

No Surrender!

Top flight.

No Surrender!

we will resume next season when we face Sevco face to face.

...a bit disco

we will resume next season when we face Sevco face to face.

Tea towels at the ready!

WATP

Tea towels at the ready!

WATP

with all the non buying of season tickets and the Spivs carry on it could be fun in close season again.

...a bit disco

with all the non buying of season tickets and the Spivs carry on it could be fun in close season again.

No doubt.

It's why this thread is still open!

John Colquhoun

Can we not just be interested in our own club at this time?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can we not just be interested in our own club at this time?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My only interest now is when they go back into admin. For selfish reasons, I hope the points deduction hits them next season.

Libertarian

Essay question: Compare and contrast 2 football clubs both heavily in debt and in grave danger of being closed down.

Club 1 places its faith in rich businessmen who ignoring the supporters are out to make a quick buck regardless of the damage they do to the club causing division and further financial turmoil. Long term prospects not good and club in danger.

Club 2 the supporters rally round organise and buy out club for the community, any profits are ploughed back into the club and the model creates stability and the opportunity for the club to thrive with a support and community who in essence own their football club. Long term prospects excellent.

Why has club 2 succeeded where club 1 has failed?

Hagar the Horrible

Essay question: Compare and contrast 2 football clubs both heavily in debt and in grave danger of being closed down.

Club 1 places its faith in rich businessmen who ignoring the supporters are out to make a quick buck regardless of the damage they do to the club causing division and further financial turmoil. Long term prospects not good and club in danger.

Club 2 the supporters rally round organise and buy out club for the community, any profits are ploughed back into the club and the model creates stability and the opportunity for the club to thrive with a support and community who in essence own their football club. Long term prospects excellent.

Club 2 are just happy to have a club, to go and see every week, take the good times with the bad, and when it gets really good we celebrate and when it get really bad we rally the wagons. Club one wants success at any cost, they feel just because a few extra bums on seats entitles them to success and when times are good they chuck money at it, and when its bad they chuck even more money at it, and when there is no money left that grows on trees its somehow all Timmy's fault.

I'd heard them & Dundee utd were interested in Thomson of hibs..

Off topic but I know for a fact that, subject to budgets being sorted out, Lockie is v v keen on Thomson.

Isn't it simply the case that the spivs know money can be made out of Rangers, whilst very little money could be made from Hearts? Ie if Hearts could be run as a cash cow, the spivs would've been all over us long before FOH got involved?

Just my take on it...

Can you imagine how fat Boyd will let himself get when he's playing in the 1st Division??

Anyway, Boyd. ?7k. aye it no like they're trying to shift season tickets the now or that.

maroonlegions

Off topic but I know for a fact that, subject to budgets being sorted out, Lockie is v v keen on Thomson.

So i take it Lockie is still in charge next season then, what happened to Levin??

maroonlegions

Isn't it simply the case that the spivs know money can be made out of Rangers, whilst very little money could be made from Hearts? Ie if Hearts could be run as a cash cow, the spivs would've been all over us long before FOH got involved?

Just my take on it...

How much would Ibrox be worth?? Are the spivs just biding time in order to maybe sell it???

Gigolo-Aunt

Kris Boyd would be a great signing for anyone in Scottish football.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should be put in a container and dropped in to the North Sea.

doctor jambo

How much would Ibrox be worth?? Are the spivs just biding time in order to maybe sell it???

Its not worth anything- its toxic, no-one would touch that deal.

They dont need to either- they have made millions in pay/shares and settlements already + bonuses

And they will continue to do so

The club was bought for ?6million.

The return for the owners has already surpassed that, and they still own it

100 % + return and counting

• Maple Leaf locked this topic