People who wear Uni ties to a nightclub....

Marty McFly

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to ask-how do you know that Diks a monkey, or crap at his job for that matter?

:mellow:

He doesn't.

He has read this thread and thought "that Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy is coming across as a complete monkey."

As a general rule monkeys are not the most talented of alarm fitters.

I suspect that Rousset wasted his money when he picked the cheapest private investigator out the Yellow Pages, GA. :(

What Rousset does not know could fill a warehouse.

sad.gif

He doesn't.

He has read this thread and thought "that Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy is coming across as a complete monkey."

As a general rule monkeys are not the most talented of alarm fitters.

cheers Scott, I didn't think it was that hard to grasp :thumbsup:

Dik Mar,

A close friend of mine also signed with St Johnstone.

Can I ask a few questions:

What was the process they went through to sign forms with you?

Did they come to your house/ask you to go to the Perth Offices/take you straight to Mcdairmid?

Also what were the accommodation arrangements for you living in Perth?

Did you have an agent that dealt with things on your behalf?

Finally, who was the contact at the club that signed the forms with you, if you don't remember his/her name, could you tell me what position they held at the club? :smuggy:

Thanks in advance.

Sterling Archer

As someone who has met Dik Mar before Im shocked at this thread.

I'm lying...I'm not shocked at all

Doctor FinnBarr

cheers Scott, I didn't think it was that hard to grasp :thumbsup:

The grasping was easy, was just wondering why your licking "the cliques" erses?

:ninja:

Why do I keep seeing posts like this on here? It's an incredibly rude and agressive thing to say to someone.

Either the person you are abusing will not care about it in which case you're wasting your time, or they will care about it which is much worse.

Things on here used to be funny without crossing any lines.

:bitchplease:

::troll:::'>

I thought Malky was in the clique?

I'm so not up on my KB knowledge.

I thought Malky was in the clique?

I'm so not up on my KB knowledge.

Me either!!!

No one has ever been able to confirm to me who is actually in the clique and who isn't.

:sob:

Who's licking the clique's arses? I'd kindly ask you to go back to my post and point out how that occurred to you

Reading through the thread Dik comes across as an obnoxious wee shite dissing all that he doesn't know

All students are dicks (I know it's balls due to the number of decent graduates I've worked with over the years)

Office work is boring (kept me amused the past 10/11 years)

Slating proper tradesmen (funnily enough I know an annoying wee dick who does alarm fitting (not a Hearts fan) who thinks he's all that too)

Could buy and sell us (bitch please!)

Going for the big bucks in Oil & Gas (been there, doing that!)

So I think I was perfectly entitled to join the thread, what the clique choose to do with their time is none of my concern, frankly so is your opinion but again I'm not going to sit back and let people spraff shite about me

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can we bring back thread rating please? Couple this one to the Lawson DVD fiasco and both could have been easily missed! :laugh:

Snake Plissken

Can we bring back thread rating please? Couple this one to the Lawson DVD fiasco and both could have been easily missed! :laugh:

It's pretty easy to spot a good thread:

1) Innocuous thread title

2) More than two pages

Why in a thread full of folk taking the piss would you single out one of the more innocuous posts?

Think we all know the reason.

Is DMVN Juvehearts?

Only god can answer that one and I think the big fella is too busy eating his sugar puffs to answer.

Is DMVN Juvehearts?

Nope.

DMVN may be many things. But at least he's not an illiterate, pea brained oaf.

No don't think so. Just another young pup with delusions of grandeur.

It's the delusional that keep this place ticking over though. I for one will miss the young rapscallion when he is off shore sleeping on a bed of cash! :lol:

It's the delusional that keep this place ticking over though. I for one will miss the young rapscallion when he is off shore sleeping on a bed of cash! :lol:

Doesn't look too comfy

cash.jpg

RoussetsShorts

I suspect that Rousset wasted his money when he picked the cheapest private investigator out the Yellow Pages, GA. :(

Just using some judgement. Two useless degrees, tells everyone they are super intelligent, pretends to have an 'analyst' job, lives in a bedsit. Classic widows call centre worker patter.

Just using some judgement. Two useless degrees, tells everyone they are super intelligent, pretends to have an 'analyst' job, lives in a bedsit. Classic widows call centre worker patter.

:laugh:

smiliz65.gif Good effort, Roussett. It is a shame that most of the regular posters actually know what Franco's job is already though. thumbsup.gif

What do you work as?? smile.gif

:rofl:

What useless degrees do I have, please? And where do I stay? I think it's fair to say my super-intelligence shines through my every post, most of it probably went over your head, right enough. :smuggy:

Oh, and let me strap in for this one (been strapping in a lot lately); where have I pretended to have an analyst job? :lol:

What useless degrees do I have, please? And where do I stay? I think it's fair to say my super-intelligence shines through my every post, most of it probably went over your head, right enough. :smuggy:

Oh, and let me strap in for this one (been strapping in a lot lately); where have I pretended to have an analyst job? :lol:

agent2.jpg

How can I help??

Perhaps he's confused your favourite past-time with the F?nke-esque career choice of mixing analyst and therapist?

Did the king used to accuse him of working in a call centre?

jim-ross-and-king-lawler.jpg

JR is all like sad.gif after his backshift at the widows.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think Roussett is spot on about Francis, tbh.

I had him down as working in his local RBS branch though.

Did the king used to accuse him of working in a call centre?

:D

I was talking about the Bell's Palsy, obviously. :rolleyes:

Seem to remember something about Jerry claiming he sold kitchens though. Didn't go down well. <_<

Perhaps he's confused your favourite past-time with the F?nke-esque career choice of mixing analyst and therapist?

You leave my naked jazzercise out of this. :verymad:

Best ask Gosling about the analyst/therapist conundrum, though.

PS. What did you say originally Wedge? :rofl:

RoussetsShorts

smiliz65.gif Good effort, Roussett. It is a shame that most of the regular posters actually know what Franco's job is already though. thumbsup.gif

What do you work as?? smile.gif

what is his job? it's just his patters honking and reminds me of somebody I know who gave it the big licks, wore a suit etc but actually answered calls from folk changing their bank details all day.

what is his job? it's just his patters honking and reminds me of somebody I know who gave it the big licks, wore a suit etc but actually answered calls from folk changing their bank details all day.

He's a teacher

Love the Xmas smilies :smiliz19:

Is that what you do?

See Malky for the answer to your question.

I like it when people use the phrase "honking patter" against me, as it was none other than me who brought it to the board. Therefore, my patter is so bad that you're stealing it. How ironic, eh Rousset! :greggy:

Do you genuinely believe there is a hierarchy in this cesspit?

:wtfvlad:

:vrface:

no he doesn't. he's just trying to weasel his way back in to the clique's toleration.

sham lieson = clique lapdug.

:greggy:

no he doesn't. he's just trying to weasel his way back in to the clique's toleration.

sham lieson = clique father figure.

:greggy:

Fixed. :thumbsup:

:cornette:

:D

I was talking about the Bell's Palsy, obviously. :rolleyes:

Seem to remember something about Jerry claiming he sold kitchens though. Didn't go down well. <_<

You leave my naked jazzercise out of this. :verymad:

Best ask Gosling about the analyst/therapist conundrum, though.

PS. What did you say originally Wedge? :rofl:

True. I have previous experience in this field.

Yours in therapy,

T. F?nke Ryan

Archived