People who wear Uni ties to a nightclub....

Marty McFly

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Not at all wee yin it just amuses me when pretend tradesman try to act the big man.

As for the second part :facepalm:

Are you really ripping off 3 year old banter off the inbetweeners? Seriously why continue to give them ammunition to rip you with? :2thumbsup:

Pretend tradesman who by next month will be lying on a bed full of cash when he starts off-shore thanks to his alarm engineering certificate.

Surely you need good banter to be able to slate bad banter. You definitely lack it bawbag.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Patrick_Bateman_HA.gif

Why don't you check out my profile a few more times? You seem to do it on a regular basis. I sometimes feel sorry for you, but when you make such sweeping, daft statements without having any basis other than bubbling jealousy, then you really just bring it upon yourself.

How do you 'get a ride down you'? What a virgin strange thing to say. Mind you, I guess I don't live the playboy lifestyle of an alarm fitter, so who am I to question it? I'm glad we've sorted the situation from 'gilt-edged wunderkind with abject communication inadequacies' to 'plastic box wirer's assistant' - Many thanks for clarifying the situation. I wonder if they have a special step ladder so that small persons such as yourself can get to the hard to reach places?

Spot on, Shaun.

americanpsycho2.jpg

And what exactly do you do as a living aside from living off mummy and daddys fortune masking the fact you are infact a nobody living off a name more than likely.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar.

Just to inform you, you don't do a trade.

You fit alarms. In all likelyhood you are an assistant to someone who fits alarms.

You wish you went to uni, but you didn't get enough UCAS points to do Marketing at Napier. We get it.

A piece of advice though - stop allowing yourself to be destroyed over and over again, just pipe down.

I take it everybodys using the bateman tactic and just assuming complete shite about me.

If making pish up passes as a ripping then you continue to thrash one off over your dear internet leader.

I take it everybodys using the bateman tactic and just assuming complete shite about me.

If making pish up passes as a ripping then you continue to thrash one off over your dear internet leader.

Everyone realised Bateman was on to something.

But seriously now....stop posting it's getting silly now.

Don't you have an alarm that needs to be fixed somewhere?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Everyone realised Bateman was on to something.

But seriously now....stop posting it's getting silly now.

Don't you have an alarm that needs to be fixed somewhere?

He was onto something? Complete lies he conjured up in his head?

Nah I'm enjoying myself thank you very much.

No alarms this weekend I'm off.

Pretend tradesman who by next month will be lying on a bed full of cash when he starts off-shore thanks to his alarm engineering certificate.

Surely you need good banter to be able to slate bad banter. You definitely lack it bawbag.

Bless wee baws has finally grown a pair, almost makes you proud

Off shore? As in oil rig?

The failed warning alarm and Dik Mar's shoddy "tradesmanship" was the top of the inspector's list.

article-1031994-01DA767100000578-97_468x306.jpg

::troll:::'>

Why do I keep seeing posts like this on here? It's an incredibly rude and agressive thing to say to someone.

Either the person you are abusing will not care about it in which case you're wasting your time, or they will care about it which is much worse.

Things on here used to be funny without crossing any lines.

It's paraphrasing a post from coppercrutch (RIP) from a few years ago and one of those phrases that fixes itself into the JKB vocabulary

You may be seeing the homage to Coppercrutch phrase.

Not to be taken seriously.

Correct.

I miss coppercrutch. :(

Predictable to see "its only a messageboard" Lieson, rim licking his way slowly back into some sort of credible existance on the board.

Not in this "facebook deleted" person's mind he wont.

If you have a problem with me, take it up over PM. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

PS. Dik - stop digging! :facepalm:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I'm interested, what does everybody on here consider as a complete ripping/ass-kicking?

Some little snob making up complete lies about me or a group of absolute welts trying to slag my job even though I could probably buy and sell them in a day.

Fuds.

:rofl:

I'd say it's somewhere along the lines of someone getting a ripping and months later, still coming back greeting about it and trying to get revenge. Probably somewhere along those lines. :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

Off shore? As in oil rig?

The failed warning alarm and Dik Mar's shoddy "tradesmanship" was the top of the inspector's list.

article-1031994-01DA767100000578-97_468x306.jpg

::troll:::'>

That's a bit crude sad.gif

I'm interested, what does everybody on here consider as a complete ripping/ass-kicking?

Some little snob making up complete lies about me or a group of absolute welts trying to slag my job even though I could probably buy and sell them in a day.

Fuds.

laugh.gif

Deary deary me.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Fuds.

Your quite amusing, keep up the good work ........ :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

could be a good evening......this thread, El Classico and hopefully Amir Khan getting rattled up and down the shop thumbsup.gif

Um - this, perhaps?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/100863-bursds

And how would you know?

Stick on virgin, IMO.

I'm amazed you're still here, Dik Mar humourliftedfromavivacommercials. I can't understand why you're still so upset, you must have stumbled home too drunk to remember how to microwave your Iceland value Chicken Korma and missed the latest episode of Lee Nelson's Well good show. Dry your eyes and stop making such a scene.

Now, this is a thread about women, meaning people with some semblance of worldly experience are invited to share their thoughts and commiserations. This does not entail twenty year olds whose vision of romance involves a box of tissues and countless hours tugging off to babestation, or whatever adult freeview channels you have in your parents bedroom. Given that you've already proven your lowly tastes on your Aberdeen cry-for-help thread, it's probably for the best that you just move on. These sorts of threads are for KB's finer sorts, not you.

:verysmug:

Yours helpfully, etc etc... :whistling:

Seymour M Hersh

What is this all about ?

Prance about like 12 year olds acting like complete erseholes. Extremely arrogant and rude people too.

:seething:

You do realise that CC Blooms is not the Students Union don't you?

I can't wait until wee Dik buys and sell us all, fitting alarms must've become much more lucrative since I long ago decided it was beneath me

:verysmug:

Patrick Bateman

And what exactly do you do as a living aside from living off mummy and daddys fortune masking the fact you are infact a nobody living off a name more than likely.

I'm not going to disclose what I do on a public forum as that would be crass and moronic. Suffice to say, it relates to the many qualifications I have attained from my time spent studying at Scotland's best Universities. So, basically, it's stuff that you won't come close to seeing, let alone understanding, unless you come in to my work to install a fire alarm. It's best described as a table at a restaurant where you'll never get a reservation.

patrick-bateman-new-york.jpeg

Some little snob My intellectual superior making up complete lies alarmingly accurate observations about me or a group of absolute welts trying to slag my job even though I could probably buy and sell them in a day.

Fuds.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you have your next therapy/counselling/social work session. That last line in particular; really, who are you trying to kid? You work a nothing job which has less career progression than the ones I suggested earlier in the thread. Your bitter, hysterical and negative attitude means that you'll stay on this path for the foreseeable future. It's probably a genetic defect or something, a bit like the one which stopped you from being St Johnstone's top goalscoring fox in the box this season. :4_1_72:

Snake Plissken

How did this little beauty escape detection?

You're the gift that keeps on giving Dik.

American_Psycho_Homeless_Guy_Gets_Stabbed.jpg

You've got a negative attitude Dik, that's what's stopping you. You've gotta get your act together, I'll help you.

RoussetsShorts

Begbie nailed it above. In the hierarchy on here, while I'm not much in the great scheme of things, you're roadkill. A wee bit of self-awareness on your part might change that; but it just ain't going to be forthcoming, is it? :geek:

Do you genuinely believe there is a hierarchy in this cesspit?

:wtfvlad:

:vrface:

RoussetsShorts

I'm not going to disclose what I do on a public forum as that would be crass and moronic. Suffice to say, it relates to the many qualifications I have attained from my time spent studying at Scotland's best Universities. So, basically, it's stuff that you won't come close to seeing, let alone understanding, unless you come in to my work to install a fire alarm. It's best described as a table at a restaurant where you'll never get a reservation.

patrick-bateman-new-york.jpeg

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you have your next therapy/counselling/social work session. That last line in particular; really, who are you trying to kid? You work a nothing job which has less career progression than the ones I suggested earlier in the thread. Your bitter, hysterical and negative attitude means that you'll stay on this path for the foreseeable future. It's probably a genetic defect or something, a bit like the one which stopped you from being St Johnstone's top goalscoring fox in the box this season. :4_1_72:

300px-WalterMitty1947.jpg

Fuds.

That's several times you've mentioned the WADS of cash that you're earning. So go on, tell us what this astronomical salary that you're earning is. Quick Google search puts an Alarm 'Engineer' salary at 24-29k.

I suppose that buys you a lot when you still live with yer ma.

That's several times you've mentioned the WADS of cash that you're earning. So go on, tell us what this astronomical salary that you're earning is. Quick Google search puts an Alarm 'Engineer' salary at 24-29k.

I suppose that buys you a lot when you still live with yer ma.

Ouch!

Weekend rockstar spending his sub average wage on George Street entry fees thinking he's Gordon ****ing Gekko. :lol:

Do you genuinely believe there is a hierarchy in this cesspit?

Yes. This place is like a septic tank. Naturally, the biggest chunks of shite therefore rise to the top. :thumbsup:

Yes. This place is like a septic tank. Naturally, the biggest chunks of shite therefore rise to the top. :thumbsup:

Shaun's talking about me here. :verysmug:

Doctor FinnBarr

Whats your post count Shaun?

:lol:

Whats your post count Shaun?

:lol:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean here. <_<

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean here. dry.gif

I'm sure you do Shauny, biggest chunks floating to the top and all that.

:ninja:

What are you going to be doing offshore Dik? Most importantly where are you going to be doing it - North Sea - Norwegian or UK sector?

Just curious because it'd deeply sadden me if the equipment I work hard to get delivered is getting installed by monkeys like you

Doctor FinnBarr

What are you going to be doing offshore Dik? Most importantly where are you going to be doing it - North Sea - Norwegian or UK sector?

Just curious because it'd deeply sadden me if the equipment I work hard to get delivered is getting installed by monkeys like you

I've got to ask-how do you know that Diks a monkey, or crap at his job for that matter?

:mellow:

I suspect that Rousset wasted his money when he picked the cheapest private investigator out the Yellow Pages, GA. :(

I suspect that Rousset wasted his money when he picked the cheapest private investigator out the Yellow Pages, GA. :(

IS THAT WHAT THEY SAY AT THE BUILDING SOCIETY WHERE YOU WORK

Archived