People who wear Uni ties to a nightclub....

Marty McFly

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

No. When a young man is left on the footballing scrapheap because he is too short shit to make it, before rejecting Scotland's top Universities because he can can't get in and is left to meander through the rest of his meaningless existence. His days spent jealously sifting through the possessions of his intellectual superiors whilst fitting fire alarms, his dreams of nights out in Aberdeen being the only escape from the impotent wasteland that his life has become. That's what's really tragic.

:verysmug:

Wow, you actually have a borderline stalkerish obssession with me eh? Think you need to stop spending your friday nights scraping everything you think you know about me and get a pint or a ride down you.

Anyway enjoy your night you sad little man.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Ah a 'plastic sparky' :smuggy:

**** the messy work.

Your trades up the swanny now anyway so half of you monkeys will be crawling to us soon.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Hey Dik Mar, Paul Whitehouse called.

He said "I won't bother taking my comedy back as I now realise it's awful".

A username related insult, you are aware your disguising yourself as one of the worlds 'hottest' men.

Is this to try and mask the fact your a third world ugly rat or are you a jobby-jabber?

**** the messy work.

Your trades up the swanny now anyway so half of you monkeys will be crawling to us soon.

Or they could go into the oil and gas industry and CONTINUE to make more money than an 'alarm fitter'...

Their choice I suppose.

:brucey:

A username related insult, you are aware your disguising yourself as one of the worlds 'hottest' men.

One of, but not THE.

smugqq.png

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Or they could go into the oil and gas industry and CONTINUE to make more money than an 'alarm fitter'...

Their choice I suppose.

:brucey:

Off-shore you say?

I start in January.

:smuggy:

:bitgay:

Off-shore you say?

I start in January.

:smuggy:

:jjyay:

I look forward to those two weeks a month intensely.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

:bitgay:

:jjyay:

I look forward to those two weeks a month intensely.

Thats why I put the hottest part in apostrophes.

Sad life you lead if you look forward to two weeks of peace from a poster who you don't suck upto like you do with many other posters.

Before we start this playground pish 'but he started it' just scroll back to the start of the thread and realise his creepy obssession with me is jow this started.

There is no way on Earth that it's actually Bateman who's obsessed with you, Dik.

A while back, he owned you so spectacularly on a thread that it was, to coin a phrase of yours, tragic. Rather than take your beating like the little bitch you are (Bateman's bitch, which to the great entertainment of everyone else, you've remained ever since), you had the not particularly bright idea of chasing him round and round this forum. You just couldn't let it go.

It's only a messageboard, man; just a laugh, and not worth taking seriously. But your problem is you do take it seriously, painfully so: and the more you respond to the barbs of others, the deeper the hole you're digging for yourself becomes. They're smarter than you, and better than you; and you just don't seem able to handle it.

::troll:::'>

There is no way on Earth that it's actually Bateman who's obsessed with you, Dik.

A while back, he owned you so spectacularly on a thread that it was, to coin a phrase of yours, tragic. Rather than take your beating like the little bitch you are (Bateman's bitch, which to the great entertainment of everyone else, you've remained ever since), you had the not particularly bright idea of chasing him round and round this forum. You just couldn't let it go.

It's only a messageboard, man; just a laugh, and not worth taking seriously. But your problem is you do take it seriously, painfully so: and the more you respond to the barbs of others, the deeper the hole you're digging for yourself becomes. They're smarter than you, and better than you; and you just don't seem able to handle it.

:laugh:

Sometimes, the Lawssier is invaluable.

I've just finished up uni until the 16th (SIXTEENTH) of January.

It's going to be a laugh riot.

Hey, Partridge!

Have a Holly Jolly Xmas!

americanpsychoxmas.png

Mistletoe alert!

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Wow that cut me deep.

Its one thing when the goof squad start their shite but this takes the biscuit.

'Its only a messageboard' chat from yawn lieson, I remember a thread when you were leaving kickback and made a song and dance about it.

Then the wales-belgium DVD debacle.

Nuff said.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm with dick on the lieson stuff.

It's only a messageboard man, just a laugh. Says he who deleted friends from Facebook because they slagged him on JKB.

:cornette:

Wow that cut me deep.

'Its only a messageboard' chat from yawn lieson, I remember a thread when you were leaving kickback and made a song and dance about it.

Nuff said.

bring it

super_goof.gif

:laugh:

Wow that cut me deep.

Nuff said.

Begbie nailed it above. In the hierarchy on here, while I'm not much in the great scheme of things, you're roadkill. A wee bit of self-awareness on your part might change that; but it just ain't going to be forthcoming, is it? :geek:

I'm with dick on the lieson stuff.

It's only a messageboard man, just a laugh. Says he who deleted friends from Facebook because they slagged him on JKB.

:cornette:

Those deletions had been coming for months. In the case of one, it had already happened weeks earlier anyway!

And if it's only a messageboard, you wouldn't spend so much time whining about the quality of the patter on here. Every one of us are drama queens to one extent or another; it's just that, me being me, I must take things to extremes every three years or so.

Question is, what on earth will 2014 have in store? :ermm:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I prefer 'Goof Troop'.

Troop would refer to being of strength and power.

You lot are soft as shite!

Troop would refer to being of strength and power.

You lot are soft as shite!

So "Squad" brings with it connotations of being soft while "troop" conjures up images of strength and power? :interesting:

I think its your brain thats soft :Vlad-Stupid:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

You can't expect to get away with attacking 'roadkill' ( :cornette: ) after making a massive breast of yourself yet again.

Got that DVD yet?

::greggy:

I hope I don't run into the "pussaaaaaay patrol" on a dark night. :(

better that than the "pussaaaaaay Troop" I heard they are hard as nails :(

You can't expect to get away with attacking 'roadkill' ( :cornette: ) after making a massive breast of yourself yet again.

Got that DVD yet?

::greggy:

You can whine about that DVD forever if you like. We had a thread about that last week, and that's your lot I'm afraid. :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, the difference between Dik and me is, when I make a complete ***** of it, I realise. When he makes a ***** of it, he never does! :o

better that than the "pussaaaaaay Troop" I heard they are hard as nails :(

Not like the pussaaaaaaay squad - soft as shite, they lads.

Remember when we used to have worthy adversaries? Sad times :(

Not like the pussaaaaaaay squad - soft as shite, they lads.

Remember when we used to have worthy adversaries? Sad times :(

I miss therapist :(

Word. :(

I've got complacent, rich and out of shape, Sanchez. We all have. We need a Clubber Lang to step up and actually make us bring the good stuff again. :(

Word. :(

I've got complacent, rich and out of shape, Sanchez. We all have. We need a Clubber Lang to step up and actually make us bring the good stuff again. :(

And then a Drago to kill LP - then we'll have something worth fighting for.

:sob:

I miss PickyBum. :(

Strangely, the closest thing to PickyBum since he left has been, er, you. :o

I miss PickyBum. :(

Strangely, the closest thing to PickyBum since he left has been, er, you. :o

:what:

got any good DVDs to help illustrate this point.

Let me strap in for this one. Why is Sanchez like President Romanov? :rofl:

Because he plays the exact same role. Not in terms of sucking up to his master (actually, scrap that: it's just that you have many minions, whereas old T had just the one); but entirely in terms of just throwing cyber hand grenades into a crowded room, then standing back to watch the chaos it always causes.

PickyBum/President Romanov was utterly relentless, and very sharp with it. The Sanch is just the same. And the latter is more than aware of the need to maintain his carefully crafted reputation too. :thumbsup:

Because he plays the exact same role. Not in terms of sucking up to his master (actually, scrap that: it's just that you have many minions, whereas old T had just the one); but entirely in terms of just throwing cyber hand grenades into a crowded room, then standing back to watch the chaos it always causes.

PickyBum/President Romanov was utterly relentless, and very sharp with it. The Sanch is just the same. And the latter is more than aware of the need to maintain his carefully crafted reputation too. :thumbsup:

They prefer the nomenclature "acolytes" thanks, Lawson. <_<

**** the messy work.

Messy work? Oh you mean REAL work. Not some pretend kiddy on electrical work. Remember one thing short arse I could walk into your work any day and show you up in seconds, maybe in a couple of years you might have worked out how to lace my boots.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Dik Mar's rebuttals are SENSATIONAL.

You need a shag.

You need a pint.

I have a shit job and couldn't get into didn't go to Uni, so I'm better than you.

You're all soft as shite.

What a ******* LEGEND!

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Messy work? Oh you mean REAL work. Not some pretend kiddy on electrical work. Remember one thing short arse I could walk into your work any day and show you up in seconds, maybe in a couple of years you might have worked out how to lace my boots.

Definitely touched a nerve.

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE!

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar's rebuttals are SENSATIONAL.

You need a shag.

You need a pint.

I have a shit job and couldn't get into didn't go to Uni, so I'm better than you.

You're all soft as shite.

What a ******* LEGEND!

I wouldn't say its a shit job, not the best job in the world but still.

As for uni, I never once applied but reckon I would waltz in ;)

Spot on about the legend part, thanks for the ego boost.

Definitely touched a nerve.

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE!

Not at all wee yin it just amuses me when pretend tradesman try to act the big man.

As for the second part :facepalm:

Are you really ripping off 3 year old banter off the inbetweeners? Seriously why continue to give them ammunition to rip you with? :2thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

Quite a few scuffles breaking out around the board this evening isn't there?

Shut the **** up.

Governor Tarkin

Shut the **** up.

Keyboard hardman... Internet warrior... Meet you in row 40 at the back of the Wheatfield... Going home in an ambulance... Etc..

Patrick Bateman

Alarm Engineer.

Patrick_Bateman_HA.gif

Before we start this playground pish 'but he started it' just scroll back to the start of the thread and realise his creepy obssession with me is jow this started.

Why don't you check out my profile a few more times? You seem to do it on a regular basis. I sometimes feel sorry for you, but when you make such sweeping, daft statements without having any basis other than bubbling jealousy, then you really just bring it upon yourself.

Wow, you actually have a borderline stalkerish obssession with me eh? Think you need to stop spending your friday nights scraping everything you think you know about me and get a pint or a ride down you.

Anyway enjoy your night you sad little man.

How do you 'get a ride down you'? What a virgin strange thing to say. Mind you, I guess I don't live the playboy lifestyle of an alarm fitter, so who am I to question it? I'm glad we've sorted the situation from 'gilt-edged wunderkind with abject communication inadequacies' to 'plastic box wirer's assistant' - Many thanks for clarifying the situation. I wonder if they have a special step ladder so that small persons such as yourself can get to the hard to reach places?

Spot on, Shaun.

americanpsycho2.jpg

Dik Mar.

Just to inform you, you don't do a trade.

You fit alarms. In all likelyhood you are an assistant to someone who fits alarms.

You wish you went to uni, but you didn't get enough UCAS points to do Marketing at Napier. We get it.

A piece of advice though - stop allowing yourself to be destroyed over and over again, just pipe down.

Governor Tarkin

Mr Bateman administering another dry pumping to poor Dik Mar.

No doubt the poor recipient does himself no favours, but there's clearly an intellectual mismatch here which must render Patrick's victories fairly hollow.

On one level I'm thinking he should put the poor lad down as he's clearly out of his depth and his hoop must be raw, but on another I'm quite enjoying the car crash.

Kickback; it's fantastic.

:lol:

Said this before.

Seems its not just me noticing.

Daydream Believer

Why do I keep seeing posts like this on here? It's an incredibly rude and agressive thing to say to someone.

Either the person you are abusing will not care about it in which case you're wasting your time, or they will care about it which is much worse.

Things on here used to be funny without crossing any lines.

Why do I keep seeing posts like this on here? It's an incredibly rude and agressive thing to say to someone.

Either the person you are abusing will not care about it in which case you're wasting your time, or they will care about it which is much worse.

It's paraphrasing a post from coppercrutch (RIP) from a few years ago and one of those phrases that fixes itself into the JKB vocabulary

You may be seeing the homage to Coppercrutch phrase.

Not to be taken seriously.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Predictable to see "its only a messageboard" Lieson, rim licking his way slowly back into some sort of credible existance on the board.

Not in this "facebook deleted" person's mind he wont.

Daydream Believer

It's paraphrasing a post from coppercrutch (RIP) from a few years ago and one of those phrases that fixes itself into the JKB vocabulary

Ah fair enough. Didn't seem like something I would expect Shaun to say.

Archived