People who wear Uni ties to a nightclub....

Marty McFly

RoussetsShorts

i am simply asking him to prove me wrong in that he does have a modicum of the aptitude and knowledge that entitles someone to call themselves an Engineer. Im sorry if i've offended anyone, but as someone who IS an engineer I feel the need to question people who seem willing to assume the position without (it seems) the fundamental knowledge or attitude that is a legal and ethical requirement.

Oh, i've not used Autodesk since uni, this week i'll be chairing a 2day SIL assessment, and then carrying on with the commissioning of a gas treatment plant that's been out for its ten-yearly inspections :rolleyes:

you expect me to believe any of that?

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the guy in HR seems to think my alarm engineering qualifications seem to be suffice for the job and thats good enough for me.

He knows more about the industry than you numbnuts.

As for your questions in 387 I will not lower myself to having to answer to an arsehole like you. Before you start the 'so your a liar' chat give it a rest. Just because I'm choosing to ignore them doesnt mean I dont know them.

Now back in your cage.

again, thats fair enough. i figured you would have been happy to share experience and knowledge with a fellow professional but i mustve been mistaken. all the best with the BOSIET when you get it booked.

and if anyone was interested:

1) an SLD is a Single Line Diagram. Its a simple drawing that shows the main components of complicated electrical circuits such as those you'd find on an oil rig

2) a short circuit would show resistance trending towards zero

3) power lines operate at such high voltages as in accordance with Ohm's Law as the voltage goes up, current goes down. The high voltage and low current means that less energy is wasted as heat dissapating into the atmosphere from the cables.

So you don't believe when Trotter tells the truth but believe any piece of shit that your son wee Dik posts :rolleyes:

probably not, but then i'm struggling to convince myself that you'll understand any of it either.

i notice how you didn't address any of my points where i attempted justified myself against your little outburst above and just went straight for another go??

RoussetsShorts

So you don't believe when Trotter tells the truth but believe any piece of shit that your son wee Dik posts :rolleyes:

forgive me for not believing a single word of what anybody posts in this dump. It's an internet forum ffs stop taking it so serious.

RoussetsShorts

probably not, but then i'm struggling to convince myself that you'll understand any of it either.

i notice how you didn't address any of my points where i attempted justified myself against your little outburst above and just went straight for another go??

you are not a chemical engineer, no chance

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Didn't google and got all 3 :smuggy:

I wouldn't cheese about it. Pretty basic stuff a 'proper spark' should get easily.

Konrad von Carstein

Are there vacancies going in the clique?

What's the minimum qualifications required?*

*I refer you all to my 2 (TWO) HNC's :verymad:

I wouldn't cheese about it. Pretty basic stuff a 'proper spark' should get easily.

Basic stuff that you couldn't answer? blink.gif

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Basic stuff that you couldn't answer? blink.gif

I could answer just chose not to, don't know how you cant grasp that.

Don't need to prove myself to any of you clowns.

Are there vacancies going in the clique?

What's the minimum qualifications required?*

*I refer you all to my 2 (TWO) HNC's :verymad:

Not being a liar is the essential requirement.

Lot's of "desirable" requirements, but if your dad works in Clique Towers HR Dept. Then we will consider your application. thumbsup.gif

Oh look at me I have a newspaper article with a massive photo of me looking like a right nonce in the middle of it.

:facepalm:

More embarrassment for you.

I think Trotter is looking quite dapper. Clearly a man who can afford a stylish suit. thumbsup.gif

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

I think Trotter is looking quite dapper. Clearly a man who can afford a stylish suit. thumbsup.gif

Embarrassment?

How?

Snake Plissken

So let's compare and contrast shall we?

---------------------

Dik: I'm going to be an electrical engineer despite not holding qualifications or having experience because my Dad knows someone.

Various kickbackers: Prove it.

Dik: I don't have to prove myself to you!!!

----------------------

Trotter: I'm a chemical engineer

Rousset: no you're not

Trotter posts proof of his occupation

-----------------------

:interesting:

I don't believe that's you.

I'd refer you to the what did you want to be when you grow up thread as I believe trotter told the good people there before he started participating in this thread

Indeed, appears to be quite a big fellow too. Certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him or say call him a liar?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik, don't be a dick so far he's the only one on here who can back up any of the claims made

How can I back up my claims when I've not stepped foot on a rig or met anybody face to face. Not going to put up pictures of e-mails or certs as that is very private.

Embarrassment?

How?

You said he looked like a "nonce".

Can you justify your claim that trotter looks like a paedophile?

Thanks in advance.

why thank you. i do like a good suit, thankfully a good friend of mine works at Ede & Ravenscroft and keeps me looking 'the shit' :thumbsup:

I don't believe that's you.

i've refuted everything you've had a go at me for so far, i've shown you a newspaper interview. If you care to look at previous posts of mine ive admitted to living in hull and being a process engineer (offical title of a chemical engineer). Now if you think that i have made up an entire persona on here over many years based on someone else's life then i have nothing else to offer. sorry

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

You said he looked like a "nonce".

Can you justify your claim that trotter looks like a paedophile?

Thanks in advance.

Its the rapey eyes.

And for the record, people who think I'm being serious about what I said about him need to get a grip.

Lighten up bell chiefs.

How can I back up my claims when I've not stepped foot on a rig or met anybody face to face. Not going to put up pictures of e-mails or certs as that is very private.

Clearly, however trotter is not afraid to put himself put there to prove his status, that is not to be mocked especially by someone who cant

RoussetsShorts

why thank you. i do like a good suit, thankfully a good friend of mine works at Ede & Ravenscroft and keeps me looking 'the shit' :thumbsup:

i've refuted everything you've had a go at me for so far, i've shown you a newspaper interview. If you care to look at previous posts of mine ive admitted to living in hull and being a process engineer (offical title of a chemical engineer). Now if you think that i have made up an entire persona on here over many years based on someone else's life then i have nothing else to offer. sorry

at last. it's not nice is it? when somebody questions who you are and what you do despite you telling them 20 times (Dik Mar has told you what he does). Everyday's a school day. Class dismissed.

:verysmug:

Its the rapey eyes.

And for the record, people who think I'm being serious about what I said about him need to get a grip.

Lighten up bell chiefs.

Are you trying to get this thread closed by throwing personal abuse about? That would be in your interest wouldn't it? :interesting:

Luckily, the more educated among us are going about this debate in a inquisitive, succinct but ultimately civil style. :verysmug:

Did Scott say he was accepting clique applications? Not sure how that's possible as he isn't in it.

:smuggy:

I'm contracted to audit the clique's accounts so you are correct in saying that I am my own limited company but do some work for the clique when it fits into my schedule. :smuggy:

Did Scott say he was accepting clique applications? Not sure how that's possible as he isn't in it.

Well don't think the Wolf Pack will be taking any of your cast offs or rejects

Well don't think the Wolf Pack will be taking any of your cast offs or rejects

The wolfpack can't afford my services. :verysmug:

Sterling Archer

310650-tumblr_kw6u00omss1qzyufzo1_500.jpg

at last. it's not nice is it? when somebody questions who you are and what you do despite you telling them 20 times (Dik Mar has told you what he does). Everyday's a school day. Class dismissed.

you put a smug face on after that? wow. i questioned what someone did after they started banging on about something thet clearly had no knowledge or experience of. Something that is quite similar to what I do, in the industry that i work in. I asked several times for some sort of proof that he was who he says he was and i was called, and I quote, a "nonce", an "arsehole" and, a "clown". i put up some info that convinced 99.9% of the people on this thread that i am who i say i am, the 0.1% being yourself and Dik, who now only disagree because they know they have been ripped up for arsepaper of but are too stupid/proud to admit it and are desperately trying to save face.

now, where's that smug face...

oh, there it is

Konrad von Carstein

I'm contracted to audit the clique's accounts so you are correct in saying that I am my own limited company but do some work for the clique when it fits into my schedule. :smuggy:

So you were embellishing (LYING!!) when you went public with the minimum requirements - for shame, hang your head in shame young man <_<

KvC realises that a no JKB mates loner like me would't get past security at Clique HQ so all's good :sweat:

you put a smug face on after that? wow. i questioned what someone did after they started banging on about something thet clearly had no knowledge or experience of. Something that is quite similar to what I do, in the industry that i work in. I asked several times for some sort of proof that he was who he says he was and i was called, and I quote, a "nonce", an "arsehole" and, a "clown". i put up some info that convinced 99.9% of the people on this thread that i am who i say i am, the 0.1% being yourself and Dik, who now only disagree because they know they have been ripped up for arsepaper of but are too stupid/proud to admit it and are desperately trying to save face.

oh, there it is

:lol::thumbsup:

Bullshit.

Trotters claims were called into scrutiny and he was able to back it up. Young Dik has not.

Dean Winchester

oh, there it is

:yas: :yas:

This thread is fantastic :D

Archived